PDA

View Full Version : Don't talk about our team!!!!

Broncomarkie
08-10-2011, 03:56 PM
Everyone out there's talking about our broncos only winning 5 games. I think that based on a decent offense coming back, with most of the same players from last year, and what I believe is going to be a much improved defense under John Fox...that this team has a very good chance of winning at least 9 games and maybe getting into the playoffs. If the Cheifs can do it, why can't we? Please share your thoughts, and remind all of those who talk about our Broncos..DON'T TALK ABOUT OUR TEAM!!!!

Northman
08-10-2011, 03:57 PM
Say wut?

GEM
08-10-2011, 03:57 PM
If I can't talk about our team how am I to remind those who talk about our team not to talk about our team?

silkamilkamonico
08-10-2011, 03:58 PM
I don't think our defense is going to be that improved in terms of scoring. I can see them making some big plays, but I can see them giving up big plays all over the place.

I do not think our offense is going to score many points at all this year.

3-13/5-11. Hope I'm wrong.

NightTerror218
08-10-2011, 04:06 PM
I don't think our defense is going to be that improved in terms of scoring. I can see them making some big plays, but I can see them giving up big plays all over the place.

I do not think our offense is going to score many points at all this year.

3-13/5-11. Hope I'm wrong.

I am hoping they are going to have a lot of INTs. They seem be good ball hawks.

slim
08-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Everyone out there's talking about our broncos only winning 5 games. I think that based on a decent offense coming back, with most of the same players from last year, and what I believe is going to be a much improved defense under John Fox...that this team has a very good chance of winning at least 9 games and maybe getting into the playoffs. If the Cheifs can do it, why can't we? Please share your thoughts, and remind all of those who talk about our Broncos..DON'T TALK ABOUT OUR TEAM!!!!

10-6

Book it!

NightTerror218
08-10-2011, 04:08 PM
10-6

Book it!

9-7....

slim
08-10-2011, 04:09 PM
9-7....

I can live with that.

MOtorboat
08-10-2011, 04:34 PM
Thread of the day.

/forums

randyschwimmer7
08-10-2011, 04:46 PM
playoffs...playoffs .....don't be talking about playoffs..

In all actuality, we should win at least six games. If Teeboo is the starter, it will be another 4-12 season. He needs another year and full offseason to get right.

Slick
08-10-2011, 04:49 PM
Weren't we 32nd in scoring defense last year?

It sure can't get much worse.

Don't talk about our team!

weazel
08-10-2011, 04:50 PM

9 wins lmao

you do realize the Broncos have the third hardest schedule, right?
I say we will be lucky to see this team win 5

BTW I like your avatar

weazel
08-10-2011, 04:51 PM
If I can't talk about our team how am I to remind those who talk about our team not to talk about our team?

you lost me lol

WARHORSE
08-10-2011, 04:52 PM
"The BRONCOS are gonna KICK butt!", said Brian Xanders..........

chazoe60
08-10-2011, 04:52 PM
5 wins is probably the ceiling, no matter which QB we run out there.

9 wins is extremely optimistic.

PAINTERDAVE
08-10-2011, 05:24 PM

Rebuilding year.

We already had our fluke 6 and 0 anomaly
under McDaniels
in one of our other rebuilding years....

maybe we will actually BE REBUILT after this year.

Ooops.. I wasn't supposed to talk about our team!

Agent of Orange
08-10-2011, 05:29 PM
Rebuilding year.

We already had our fluke 6 and 0 anomaly
under McDaniels
in one of our other rebuilding years....

maybe we will actually BE REBUILT after this year.

Ooops.. I wasn't supposed to talk about our team!

That was a demolition year.

dogfish
08-10-2011, 05:52 PM
Everyone out there's talking about our broncos only winning 5 games.

don't you listen to 'em!

this team absolutely has a chance to win six if everything falls just right. . .

shank
08-10-2011, 05:57 PM
19-0 mother******s.

pnbronco
08-10-2011, 06:00 PM
don't you listen to 'em!

this team absolutely has a chance to win six if everything falls just right. . .

Can you define just right??????

BroncoStud
08-10-2011, 06:01 PM

You're right, I smell 19-0 coming our way. And don't let them talk about our team!

:laugh:

dogfish
08-10-2011, 06:03 PM

getting lucky as hell. . . . :D

camdisco24
08-10-2011, 06:08 PM
It's amazing how rude some people are here.
How dare you ignore the OP and talk about the team and/or predict their record!! :mad:

underrated29
08-10-2011, 06:10 PM

Dont talk about our team!!!
:fight:

jhildebrand
08-10-2011, 06:16 PM
The 3rd hardest schedule in the league says :hi:

dogfish
08-10-2011, 06:17 PM
Dont talk about our team!!!
:fight:

i'll tell T it's time to close up shop. . . .

Lancane
08-10-2011, 07:08 PM

That may be the key ingredient to us winning any this season, I sure in the hell wouldn't bet the mortgage on any single game on the schedule that's for sure.

5-11 if luck is on our side, 1-15 if we need Luck in the future!

chazoe60
08-10-2011, 07:15 PM
That may be the key ingredient to us winning any this season, I sure in the hell wouldn't bet the mortgage on any single game on the schedule that's for sure.

5-11 if luck is on our side, 1-15 if we need Luck in the future!

If I had a choice between going 5-11 with eyore or going 1-15 with any of our QBs and drafting Luck, I'm taking Luck every day and twice in Sundays.

TXBRONC
08-10-2011, 07:17 PM
Say wut?

That's exactly what I thought after I read it. :confused:

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

NightTerror218
08-10-2011, 07:21 PM
If I cant talk about the team....maybe the whole walrus dick conversation should have been in this thread instead.

SR
08-10-2011, 07:31 PM

What did the five fingers say to the face?

SR
08-10-2011, 07:33 PM
9-7....

I'd thing 7-9 is more realistic. Maybe 6-10.

SR
08-10-2011, 07:34 PM
It's amazing how rude some people are here.
How dare you ignore the OP and talk about the team and/or predict their record!! :mad:

Geez. You're right cam. How inconsiderate of us. ;)

lgenf
08-10-2011, 07:36 PM
It's all about the schedule

We gonna get killed bunches this year

dogfish
08-10-2011, 07:44 PM

pola high-fived this post-- there really is no hope. . . . :laugh:

BeefStew25
08-10-2011, 07:45 PM
playoffs...playoffs .....don't be talking about playoffs..

In all actuality, we should win at least six games. If Teeboo is the starter, it will be another 4-12 season. He needs another year and full offseason to get right.

Hey Randy. Where are you from?

pnbronco
08-10-2011, 07:47 PM

I will be taking a time out to talk about our team........buzzing sounds.....

I'm thinking the same thing SR, 7-9 is what I keep coming up with or even 6-10, but I would like to see us back on the right track......buzzing sounds.....

ok back to not talking about the team.....walrus????? :yuck:

what does "wof" mean?

pnbronco
08-10-2011, 07:49 PM
pola high-fived this post-- there really is no hope. . . . :laugh:

yup old hoodie beat the sunshine out of me.....and half of the board.....
Still love the boys though and will support them no matter what..........:D

SR
08-10-2011, 08:06 PM
yup old hoodie beat the sunshine out of me.....and half of the board.....
Still love the boys though and will support them no matter what..........:D

Same here. I just have no reason to be optimistic. There are so many gaping holes in the team and every time I read the Post (every day) all I seem to read is how porous the offensive line is and how they can't move the ball to save their lives. Either our offense is horrid or our defense is good...

Lancane
08-10-2011, 08:07 PM
Same here. I just have no reason to be optimistic. There are so many gaping holes in the team and every time I read the Post (every day) all I seem to read is how porous the offensive line is and how they can't move the ball to save their lives. Either our offense is horrid or our defense is good...

Now that's depressing! :tsk:

SR
08-10-2011, 08:10 PM
Now that's depressing! :tsk:

Sorry buddy. It's just how I interpret things that I read on the Post. OTOH, maybe it's just taking the team longer to gel due to the lockout. The team is at a disadvantage either way for the sheer fact that there is a new coaching staff (by and large) with new plays and a new culture. It will take time for the players to be familiar with the plays and nomenclature. Whatever the case, I still lack faith until I see reason for it to be restored. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

Lancane
08-10-2011, 08:19 PM
Sorry buddy. It's just how I interpret things that I read on the Post. OTOH, maybe it's just taking the team longer to gel due to the lockout. The team is at a disadvantage either way for the sheer fact that there is a new coaching staff (by and large) with new plays and a new culture. It will take time for the players to be familiar with the plays and nomenclature. Whatever the case, I still lack faith until I see reason for it to be restored. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

No Red, I meant that it's just depressing in general...especially when the more and more we hear, the less and less there is to be optimistic about!

;)

chazoe60
08-10-2011, 08:24 PM
No Red, I meant that it's just depressing in general...especially when the more and more we hear, the less and less there is to be optimistic about!

;)

The draft could be fun. :sad:

Mike
08-10-2011, 08:26 PM

Is it bad that I think 7-9/6-10 is being optimistic? :lol:

srs :/

Lancane
08-10-2011, 08:26 PM
The draft could be fun. :sad:

Ah...

You know it's a sad day when people are already looking forward to the next draft and the season hasn't even started!

Medford Bronco
08-10-2011, 08:27 PM
don't you listen to 'em!

If the stars allign maybe 7

I see anywhere between 5-7 wins.

Sorry our schedule is brutal and I think the defense has a lot of holes.
The offense has a QB controversy right now.

Hmm but I was not supposed to talk about our team :lol:

Then i will say that I think the best we do in the West is 3rd. I hope I am wrong and we go 10-6 but I just do not see it right now.

Lancane
08-10-2011, 08:28 PM
Is it bad that I think 7-9/6-10 is being optimistic? :lol:

srs :/

Not really Mike, I thought 5-11 was optimistic for me, but the more and more I look at the schedule, the harder it is to find six plus wins for a team in the state we're in.

dogfish
08-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Ah...

You know it's a sad day when people are already looking forward to the next draft and the season hasn't even started!

thank you, joe ellis. . . .

Canmore
08-10-2011, 08:33 PM
Ah...

I was going to post along a similar vein. :tsk:

Lancane
08-10-2011, 08:35 PM
thank you, joe ellis. . . .

Still no love for Joe? :lol:

LTC Pain
08-11-2011, 09:04 AM
Ssssh, don't talk about the Broncos!

dogfish
08-11-2011, 11:09 AM
Still no love for Joe? :lol:

man, **** NO!

:mad:

Buff
08-11-2011, 11:46 AM

eleventy7 futbol brunkos. :salute:

BroncoNut
08-11-2011, 12:15 PM
the rest of the league is just too strong. This is a rebuilding year. If we don't get a run game going, I predict Orton to sit down early.