PDA

View Full Version : I'm Supporting Orton

broncoFan!
08-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Well it looks like my boy Timmy lost the QB battle for now. As a Broncos fan I look at that and say........ GO ORTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a new year....

Every team in the NFL is 0-0. Why suck for Luck? For all we know he could be the next Jamarcuss Russell *minus the 1,000 lbs.* :heh: [I highly doubt it, but at any rate what's the probabillity of getting Luck with 32 teams in the NFL?]

At any rate I'm the type of fan that always believes the Broncos will be a 16-0 SB winning team.

Orton is the QB of the Denver Broncos so I support my team. I am a Broncos fan first and a Tebow fan second. Hey, who knows maybe Orton will teach Timmy a thing or two on the bench. Tim has a fire to win and if that fire is burning inside of him nothing will be able to stop him imho and Broncos fans will see him eventually.

P.S. Broncos fans.....

Nothing wrong with having a good backup QB (for now at least).

broncosfan
08-09-2011, 12:18 AM
A-men!!!

dogfish
08-09-2011, 12:44 AM
would you consider growing a neckbeard as a sign of solidarity?

topscribe
08-09-2011, 12:45 AM
A Broncofan! and a Broncosfan?

You guys trying to confuse an old man? :confused:

-----

broncoFan!
08-09-2011, 12:47 AM
A Broncosfan! and a Broncofan?

-----

Back when I went to BCMB they just called me bF! :cool:

dogfish
08-09-2011, 12:57 AM
A Broncofan! and a Broncosfan?

-----

trying to confuse the authorities, more likely. . .

:listen:

topscribe
08-09-2011, 12:59 AM
trying to confuse the authorities, more likely. . .

:listen:

Yeah I don't blame them. The cops probably are Tebow fans, too . . .

-----

DenBronx
08-09-2011, 01:28 AM
Like I said along time ago. I'll support whoever is winning us games. If Teboner or Queen can't beat out Ortonary then they don't deserve it.

Go Broncos!

BroncoStud
08-09-2011, 05:00 AM
I'll be supporting Orton when he plays for a new team. Until then he is a McDaniels garbage pick up who is 5-17 in his last 22. Good riddance.

sneakers
08-09-2011, 05:28 AM
Yeah I don't blame them. The cops probably are Tebow fans, too . . .

-----

The Liqueur store employees are Orton fans.

Juriga72
08-09-2011, 06:00 AM
As stated earlier...Right now MY Bronco's are 0-0 for 2011-12.

MY Bronco's have just as good a shot to win our games, I will support the team and players until they either prove not worthy of my support or they win.

Tned
08-09-2011, 07:01 AM
I support the Broncos, whatever transient players are currently wearing the uniform or starting.

powderaddict
08-09-2011, 07:31 AM

It is a problem when your good backup QB is listed first on the depth chart!

Northman
08-09-2011, 08:46 AM
I support the Broncos, just dont care for Orton and have no faith in him. I just hope the rest of the team steps up because he is going to need a lot of help. LOTS of help.

Tned
08-09-2011, 09:05 AM
I support the Broncos, just dont care for Orton and have no faith in him. I just hope the rest of the team steps up because he is going to need a lot of help. LOTS of help.

He's going to need a lot of help from Doom, Miller, DJ and Ayers wreaking havoc with the opponents QB (at least that's my dream scenario).

spikerman
08-09-2011, 09:11 AM
He's going to need a lot of help from Doom, Miller, DJ and Ayers wreaking havoc with the opponents QB (at least that's my dream scenario).

Agreed! I like the Broncos chances if the defense can pitch 16 shutouts. :D

LordTrychon
08-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Agreed. The most important thing to me this year is not the QB position, regardless of how much more controversial it is and how much more attention it is getting nationally.

I'd be perfectly ok with Orton squeeking out wins with the thanks going to a much improved defense. I'll be happy with anything better than a 20th ranked defense, and time will tell... I may even be happy with that if the promise is there.

In the end, I would wager that Timmy gets his shot sometime later this year due to injury or our lack of wins. Clearly he needs the time in practice still. I look forward to seeing him then... but in the mean time, I am rooting for my team regardless.

Is us playing so well that he doesn't get that chance somehow a worst case scenario? :goofy: Hell no. I'm not betting on it, but I'd be happy with it!

I'm hoping for a 2006 type season with a better overall turnout.

EastCoastBronco
08-09-2011, 09:22 AM
Well it looks like my boy Timmy lost the QB battle for now. As a Broncos fan I look at that and say........ GO ORTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a new year....

Every team in the NFL is 0-0. Why suck for Luck? For all we know he could be the next Jamarcuss Russell *minus the 1,000 lbs.* :heh: [I highly doubt it, but at any rate what's the probabillity of getting Luck with 32 teams in the NFL?]

At any rate I'm the type of fan that always believes the Broncos will be a 16-0 SB winning team.

Orton is the QB of the Denver Broncos so I support my team. I am a Broncos fan first and a Tebow fan second. Hey, who knows maybe Orton will teach Timmy a thing or two on the bench. Tim has a fire to win and if that fire is burning inside of him nothing will be able to stop him imho and Broncos fans will see him eventually.

P.S. Broncos fans.....

Short memories are required for cornerbacks, quarterbacks and Broncos fans, it seems.
I don't easily forget multiple trips to the red zone only to come away with field goals or missed field goals.
If you want someone who will light up the field between the 20's, then Orton is your man.
You want that ball in the endzone, then #15 is the logical choice.
#15 doesn't hookslide. He lowers his shoulders....and scores points.
I'm tired of stats. I want points.

Northman
08-09-2011, 09:42 AM

Whatever it takes because Orton's shortcomings isnt doing enough on his end.

TXBRONC
08-09-2011, 09:51 AM
Agreed. The most important thing to me this year is not the QB position, regardless of how much more controversial it is and how much more attention it is getting nationally.

I'd be perfectly ok with Orton squeeking out wins with the thanks going to a much improved defense. I'll be happy with anything better than a 20th ranked defense, and time will tell... I may even be happy with that if the promise is there.

In the end, I would wager that Timmy gets his shot sometime later this year due to injury or our lack of wins. Clearly he needs the time in practice still. I look forward to seeing him then... but in the mean time, I am rooting for my team regardless.

Is us playing so well that he doesn't get that chance somehow a worst case scenario? :goofy: Hell no. I'm not betting on it, but I'd be happy with it!

I'm hoping for a 2006 type season with a better overall turnout.

I'm ok with any kind of win but if we're in close games where we're behind I'm not as confident Orton can pull it out.

BigDaddyBronco
08-09-2011, 09:59 AM
We need to score 20-24 points a game (hoping ST and DEF can help here) and have the pass rush and secondary come up huge. If they can do that they will be in 2/3rds of their games. They will struggle with the best teams, tough defenses, and teams with good running games. Like many I don't think things will pan out well if they have too many games that are close in the 4th quarter and we have to have Orton come from behind.

BroncoJoe
08-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Once the season starts, I am fairly blind when it comes to individual players.

I just want wins.

MileHighCrew
08-09-2011, 10:08 AM
I reserve the right to support the Broncos and not support Orton as an individual. Broncos 16-0!!!

BTW according to this Orton doesn't give a crap about the fans http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_18642903 and I don't give a crap about him. I just want wins, but either way 16-0 or 0-16 I wont be buying an Orton jersey EVER!

BroncoStud
08-09-2011, 11:04 AM
Orton doesn't support YOU.

Northman
08-09-2011, 11:33 AM
Once the season starts, I am fairly blind when it comes to individual players.

I just want wins.

Amen to that.

FireAce
08-09-2011, 11:41 AM
In all honesty it doesn't matter who the qb is without some kind of running game on offense and some ability to stop the run

NightTerror218
08-09-2011, 11:41 AM
i will support whoever is on the field even i think Orton would be a lost cause and leaving after the season and having a huge question mark for Tebow.....

If we start off like last season.....can i punch him in the neck beard? Offense stalling and defense on the field too much wearing out and then getting beat.

Lancane
08-09-2011, 12:35 PM
I reserve the right to support the Broncos and not support Orton as an individual. Broncos 16-0!!!

BTW according to this Orton doesn't give a crap about the fans http://www.denverpost.com/kiszla/ci_18642903 and I don't give a crap about him. I just want wins, but either way 16-0 or 0-16 I wont be buying an Orton jersey EVER!

Actually MH, you make a valid point... We're hearing a bunch of crap about supporting Orton, not booing and so forth. With that said, if he doesn't give a damn about the opinions of the fans, then why should we not boo. He's allowed to play for a team but not care about those who establish the venue in which he does play, then it's only fair that fans can support the team and not an individual on the roster and do what the hell they like.

Juriga72
08-09-2011, 12:41 PM
Kyle does have a point about "Us fans" tho... I mean, being benched, benched, benched, traded, benched, and named to be traded...would make most people jaded

Northman
08-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Kyle does have a point about "Us fans" tho... I mean, being benched, benched, benched, traded, benched, and named to be traded...would make most people jaded

The fans have nothing to do with him being benched. Remember, we dont choose who starts or sits.

MileHighCrew
08-09-2011, 12:46 PM
The fans have nothing to do with him being benched. Remember, we dont choose who starts or sits.

In his own words, he was glad last season it was the coach that benched him and not the fans and he is looking forward to the same thing this year.

NorCalBronco7
08-09-2011, 12:54 PM
Ill support Orton, even though I want to see what Tebow brings to the table. I respect his professional attitude and his game, even though it is limited.

MOtorboat
08-09-2011, 12:57 PM
would you consider growing a neckbeard as a sign of solidarity?

Done and done.

topscribe
08-09-2011, 01:14 PM
Done and done.

Only Mo can give Orton serious competition in growing a neckbeard . . . http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

SOCALORADO.
08-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Only Mo can give Orton serious competition in growing a neckbeard . . . http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/AZDynamics/Smilies/thdrink.gif

-----

Ahem.
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/andrewluck-beard.jpg

Northman
08-09-2011, 01:46 PM
Ahem.
http://thebiglead.fantasysportsven.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/andrewluck-beard.jpg

Get it right SoCal

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/midget-in-a-bath-tub.jpg

Lancane
08-09-2011, 02:09 PM
Get it right SoCal

http://www.fugly.com/media/IMAGES/Random/midget-in-a-bath-tub.jpg

Where did you find that great picture of Jake Plummer? :shocked:

:lol: