PDA

View Full Version : This one's. . . for Top

dogfish
08-08-2011, 09:23 PM
There's a similar disparity in the stands, and Orton was asked after Monday's nearly three-hour workout about Tebow being the people's choice.

"Thank God the people don't make the decisions'' on who's starting, Orton said. "That's really all I've got to say about it.''

Orton said his job is to win over his teammates and the coaching staff and "my last goal is to win over the fans.''

And winning football games, "that's how you win over everybody,'' Orton said.

As for the preseason opener Thursday night, Orton said he doesn't necessarily want to play more than usual given the lack of team work during the 4 1/2-month lockout.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/wires/08/08/2020.ap.fbn.broncos.depth.chart.1st.ld.writethru.0 690/index.html#ixzz1UUidTBvd

TXBRONC
08-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/football/nfl/wires/08/08/2020.ap.fbn.broncos.depth.chart.1st.ld.writethru.0 690/index.html#ixzz1UUidTBvd

He basically said the same thing when he arrived two years ago.

chazoe60
08-08-2011, 09:28 PM
Winning football games is how you win over everybody. I guess that's why he's not very well liked.

dogfish
08-08-2011, 09:32 PM
http://img593.imageshack.us/img593/8518/kyleorton.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/593/kyleorton.png/)

"This is what I do, biiitches!"

war neckbeards, war touchdown passes, and war shots of jack. . .

dogfish
08-08-2011, 09:33 PM
i'm gonna get great value taking orton in the 12th round of all my fantasy drafts, just like last year. . . .

:D

chazoe60
08-08-2011, 09:37 PM
Orton is so full of shit by the way. When he came here it was all "winning is how a QB earns his pay" "I'm not flashy but I win" "blah blah blah". Yet after we finished that first season on a 2-6 clip he says "I think I had a good season".

Then he gets benched after going 3-10 and it's "I haven't opened the door for anyone" and "I feel like I'm the starter". And he goes on Rome last week and says "I've had my two best years as a pro". Really Kyle, what happened to QBs earning their pay by winning?

Go **** yourself bOrton.

dogfish
08-08-2011, 09:39 PM
something hit a nerve there, chaze?

:laugh:

BeefStew25
08-08-2011, 09:43 PM
I can't wait to sit in the stands with my friend Buff and cheer our team on.

Agent of Orange
08-08-2011, 10:01 PM
59-14

NightTrainLayne
08-08-2011, 10:03 PM

Sit?

No. .. Buff and I are on the same page on this. Sitting and cheering don't fly.

BeefStew25
08-08-2011, 10:09 PM
Sit?

No. .. Buff and I are on the same page on this. Sitting and cheering don't fly.

I don't want to block the view of the person behind me.

Let's bring a flask in.

jhildebrand
08-08-2011, 11:08 PM

Buff's your friend :confused:

TXBRONC
08-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Buff's your friend :confused:

Beef has lots of friends it's just the smart ones never show him their back. :nod:

dogfish
08-08-2011, 11:14 PM
Let's bring a flask in.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6715/jackdanielso.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/232/jackdanielso.jpg/)

do it in honor of orton. . . top would want it that way. . . .

maybe buff could even grow a neckbeard for the occasion. . .

GEM
08-08-2011, 11:21 PM
I don't want to block the view of the person behind me.

Let's bring a flask in.

Make sure to bring a nice chilled chardonay and some wafers to stuff down the old hag's throat behind you when she asks you to sit down and stop being loud.

Northman
08-08-2011, 11:24 PM
Orton has a nice personality. He has that going for him.

underrated29
08-08-2011, 11:25 PM
I don't know sounds like he's a bit nervous throwing out a pre excuse there.....I don't plan on playing much or just the same as last year ir whatever he said....

Anyone know what time the game is Thursday

dogfish
08-08-2011, 11:25 PM
Orton has a nice personality. He has that going for him.

and a sweet twitter account. . .

dogfish
08-08-2011, 11:26 PM
I don't know sounds like he's a bit nervous throwing out a pre excuse there.....I don't plan on playing much or just the same as last year ir whatever he said....

Anyone know what time the game is Thursday

It's at Jack:thirty, bro.

Sincerely, Kyle Orton

underrated29
08-08-2011, 11:52 PM
I knew that. :doh:

broncoFan!
08-08-2011, 11:57 PM
Go Orton!!!!!!!!! :salute: :defense: Go Denver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gnomeflinger
08-08-2011, 11:57 PM
As long as he does what he says he going to do, then have at it Mr. Orton. God speed. :salute:

chazoe60
08-09-2011, 12:00 AM
I'm fine with his first comment. The fans shouldn't be making the call because we're too emotionally invested. We are all idiots in terms of football, really.

But the last comment is just bullshit. It's a big FU to the fans. He shouldn't have said it. He should have just said "winning will win over everyone" and left it at that. That weak ankled ****stain should stop and think about why we hate watching him, maybe then he won't slide in practice on third down when he can't be hit anyway.

That comment irked me.

MOtorboat
08-09-2011, 12:17 AM
I'm fine with his first comment. The fans shouldn't be making the call because we're too emotionally invested. We are all idiots in terms of football, really.

But the last comment is just bullshit. It's a big FU to the fans. He shouldn't have said it. He should have just said "winning will win over everyone" and left it at that. That weak ankled ****stain should stop and think about why we hate watching him, maybe then he won't slide in practice on third down when he can't be hit anyway.

That comment irked me.

Yeah! Why would that piece of shit dirtbag, lousy douche of a quarterback not like the fans?

chazoe60
08-09-2011, 12:20 AM
Yeah! Why would that piece of shit dirtbag, lousy douche of a quarterback not like the fans?

Tell me why we should like him.

MOtorboat
08-09-2011, 12:26 AM

Tell me why he should like you. It's a two way street. The guy got boo'd before ever taking the field in a regular season game, and here people are upset he doesn't like fans?

Really?

You call him a shitstain and then you want him to like you?

Really?

chazoe60
08-09-2011, 12:35 AM
Tell me why he should like you. It's a two way street. The guy got boo'd before ever taking the field in a regular season game, and here people are upset he doesn't like fans?

Really?

You call him a shitstain and then you want him to like you?

Really?
I never said I want him to like me. He doesn't even know me :laugh:

What I want is for him to shut the **** up. Quit playing football lime a scared little bitch and win some football games instead of pissing down his leg every time hes under pressure. I want him to not QB the team to another 59-14 loss at home to our most hated rivals.

I want him to quit talking about how good he is or how good he played.

Most of all I want him to go away.

bcbronc
08-09-2011, 12:46 AM
I never said I want him to like me. He doesn't even know me :laugh:

What I want is for him to shut the **** up. Quit playing football lime a scared little bitch and win some football games instead of pissing down his leg every time hes under pressure. I want him to not QB the team to another 59-14 loss at home to our most hated rivals.

I want him to quit talking about how good he is or how good he played.

Most of all I want him to go away.

wow, you whine like a champ! way to go bro!

chazoe60
08-09-2011, 12:48 AM

Thanks.

broncoFan!
08-09-2011, 12:49 AM

He's a Denver Bronco chaz......:beer:

dogfish
08-09-2011, 12:52 AM

you had to go there and break out the whining card?

bcbronc
08-09-2011, 12:53 AM
you had to go there and break out the whining card?

sorry, was that off limits?? I didn't get the memo...:lol:

topscribe
08-09-2011, 12:53 AM
http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6715/jackdanielso.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/232/jackdanielso.jpg/)

do it in honor of orton. . . top would want it that way. . . .

maybe buff could even grow a neckbeard for the occasion. . .

That's one thing Kyle and I have in common . . .

Our mutual friend Jack . . .

-----

dogfish
08-09-2011, 12:55 AM
sorry, was that off limits?? I didn't get the memo...:lol:

yea, let's try to keep it at least borderline-civil here. . . no biting, hair-pulling, or accusations of whining. . .

this is orton's thread-- we can all drink whisky and deal with this like men. . .

:drinking:

Lancane
08-09-2011, 12:56 AM
yea, let's try to keep it at least borderline-civil here. . . no biting, hair-pulling, or accusations of whining. . .

this is orton's thread-- we can all drink whisky and deal with this like men. . .

What...at an alcoholics anonymous meeting? :lol:

topscribe
08-09-2011, 12:58 AM

I thought this was my thread! You gave it to ME! :pout:

-----

dogfish
08-09-2011, 01:00 AM
I thought this was my thread! You gave it to ME! :pout:

-----

it's your thread about orton. . .

something like that. . .

chazoe60
08-09-2011, 01:01 AM
You're my boy Blue!!!!!!!!

topscribe
08-09-2011, 01:09 AM
it's your thread about orton. . .

something like that. . .

Okay well . . . then I won't call Kyle what Chaz called him . . .

-----

WARHORSE
08-09-2011, 01:12 AM
Orton has 'franchise' written all over him.

:coffee:

horsepig
08-09-2011, 01:35 AM
WTF? Why are we arguing about this? Orton just plain sucks. This will become apparent early enough unless, Foxy has some super secret cure for the running game.

If Orton only needs to not throw INTS to keep the Offense effective, he will do fine.

Otherwise, we are looking at a season of mediocre QBing from a guy that won't be here next year anyway. Why play out the bad scenario?

dogfish
08-09-2011, 01:35 AM
Orton has 'franchise' written all over him.

:coffee:

only if his bromies wrote it there with a sharpie when he was passed out. . . .

:heh:

topscribe
08-09-2011, 01:36 AM
only if his bromies wrote it there with a sharpie when he was passed out. . . .

:heh:

His bromies are very wise . . .

-----

BroncoStud
08-09-2011, 04:58 AM

So was Darryl Gardner, Maurice Clarrett, so is Parrish Cox, so was Bill Romanowski when he spit in J. J. Stokes face...

Just because they are Broncos doesn't mean we have to like them or have to cheer for them.

Orton just said "FU" to the fans. I think it's going to be absolutely hilarious when he gets booed out of Invesco this sesason. Can't wait.

Northman
08-09-2011, 08:56 AM

We've discussed this, contrary to your belief you can be a Bronco fan and not like every player on the Broncos.

topscribe
08-09-2011, 11:51 AM
So was Darryl Gardner, Maurice Clarrett, so is Parrish Cox, so was Bill Romanowski when he spit in J. J. Stokes face...

Just because they are Broncos doesn't mean we have to like them or have to cheer for them.

Orton just said "FU" to the fans. I think it's going to be absolutely hilarious when he gets booed out of Invesco this sesason. Can't wait.

Now comparing Kyle to thieves and rapists.

As I sad before, you really need to seek help for your hatred.

And so might those who saluted you.

-----

Northman
08-09-2011, 11:57 AM

-----

Nice personal shot there.

Agent of Orange
08-09-2011, 11:59 AM

-----

Considering, you've made a habit out of comparing Orton to Elway, this is rather ironic.

topscribe
08-09-2011, 12:03 PM

A Broncos fan in a blue No. 8 jersey stood and cheered — loudly — when Broncos quarterback Kyle Orton walked onto the practice field Tuesday morning. Other fans joined in, and shouted encouragement at Orton in the loudest display of pre-practice support Orton has heard all of Broncos training camp.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/08/09/orton-cheered-royal-sits-out/8803/

My condolences, Stud . . .

-----

BeefStew25
08-09-2011, 03:10 PM
Make sure to bring a nice chilled chardonay and some wafers to stuff down the old hag's throat behind you when she asks you to sit down and stop being loud.

Those people aren't in section 524.

Superchop 7
08-09-2011, 04:09 PM
I am really looking forward to Kyles first 10 yard pass that bounces off the ground at 7 yards.

Superchop 7
08-09-2011, 04:15 PM
And it's 3rd down.....