PDA

View Full Version : Can Kenny Peterson add anything to the D?

BigBroncLove
10-02-2007, 03:17 AM
Well, I hope so. Right now, I think it's a good idea to try any new personel that have a chance of fitting Bates system with the DT's current performance.

http://www.gazette.com/sports/shanahan_27969___article.html/henry_broncos.html

Peterson back
Defensive lineman Kenny Peterson, who was suspended four games for violating the NFL’s policy on anabolic steroids and related substances, was reinstated Monday. The Broncos have a week to decide whether to release Peterson or put him on the active roster.
“We’ll see what type of shape he’s in compared to the other players and make a decision,” Shanahan said.

Also in the story is the fact Henry had an MRI and they are waiting for the results and Jarvis Moss was happy and excited about his role this last sunday as a roaming DE.

TXBRONC
10-02-2007, 07:03 AM
It's hard to say for sure, however I think at best he proves serviceable.

Medford Bronco
10-02-2007, 08:01 AM
Well, I hope so. Right now, I think it's a good idea to try any new personel that have a chance of fitting Bates system with the DT's current performance.

http://www.gazette.com/sports/shanahan_27969___article.html/henry_broncos.html

Also in the story is the fact Henry had an MRI and they are waiting for the results and Jarvis Moss was happy and excited about his role this last sunday as a roaming DE.

how big is Peterson. Is he a big body to help clog the holes that are gaping on the d Line when getting gashed by all opponents :confused:

Den21vsBal19
10-02-2007, 09:04 AM
how big is Peterson. Is he a big body to help clog the holes that are gaping on the d Line when getting gashed by all opponents :confused:
Peterson's listed as a 6'3, 292lb DE............he might toughen up the edges some, but I can't see him being the answer to our soft centre

Requiem / The Dagda
10-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Peterson is a wad of crap. He isn't going to beat out Rice, Engleberger, Crowder, Dumervil and Moss for PT.

Medford Bronco
10-02-2007, 09:43 AM
Peterson is a wad of crap. He isn't going to beat out Rice, Engleberger, Crowder, Dumervil and Moss for PT.

Why a wad of crap. or piece of human waste.

Why not say he is not good or sucks without insulting :confused:

Skinny
10-02-2007, 10:38 AM
If Peterson is in shape he'll be added to the active roster. Bates is very high on him as a pass rusher.

TXBRONC
10-02-2007, 10:46 AM
Peterson's listed as a 6'3, 292lb DE............he might toughen up the edges some, but I can't see him being the answer to our soft centre

He has good size to play power end. Where we are getting gashed the most isn't off edges so much as it is the between the guards and the tackles.