PDA

View Full Version : Rookie safety Rahim Moore fitting in just fine with Denver Broncos

TXBRONC
08-08-2011, 09:23 AM
Rookie safety Rahim Moore fitting in just fine with Denver Broncos
By Sarah Kuta
The Denver Post
Posted: 08/08/2011 01:00:00 AM MDT

It's already apparent to Bailey that Moore has the potential for NFL stardom. Bailey said Moore listens to feedback, and that he puts in the preparation it takes to be a special player.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18636616?_requestid=8347146

I hope this kid can make an impact on the defense when it really counts.

Northman
08-08-2011, 09:26 AM
Well, its good to hear that both young safeties are doing well. Makes me feel good once Dawkins is gone.

Dzone
08-08-2011, 09:33 AM
Sounds good. If Champ Bailey thinks a kid can be great, then he must be pretty good.
How is he doing compared to Quentin Carter? Will they both be starting?

TXBRONC
08-08-2011, 09:35 AM
Well, its good to hear that both young safeties are doing well. Makes me feel good once Dawkins is gone.

Me too.

I don't expect that Moore or Carter will come and lead the League in interceptions this year but I do am still hoping we'll get to see more ballhawking than we have seen in the last several seasons.

honz
08-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Dawkins is an overrated bum. I mean he is a grown ass man that still loves X-Men afterall...

Lonestar
08-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Sounds good. If Champ Bailey thinks a kid can be great, then he must be pretty good.

I would doubt that Fix would put two rookies out there at the same time till later in the year.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

MOtorboat
08-08-2011, 09:44 AM

I think it was Cecil Lammey who said Carter is backing up Dawkins, but has seen a lot of reps.

TXBRONC
08-08-2011, 09:54 AM

Dawkins will start unless he's injuried but they've said from early on that they want to get both of these kids on the field as soon and as much as possible.

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Dawkins will start unless he's injuried but they've said from early on that they want to get both of these kids on the field as soon and as much as possible..........because DEN is gonna suck, and it makes no difference, so lets get these guys some reps.
:D:defense:

BeefStew25
08-08-2011, 10:07 AM
I would doubt that Fix would put two rookies out there at the same time till later in the year.

I don't know man. Fix can be unpredictable.

Superchop 7
08-08-2011, 12:01 PM
I like Carter.....not a Rahim Moore fan.....I wish him well....but.....he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

NightTerror218
08-08-2011, 12:07 PM
I like Carter.....not a Rahim Moore fan.....I wish him well....but.....he isn't as good as he thinks he is.

I figure they will both be starting next season

Agent of Orange
Me too.

I don't expect that Moore or Carter will come and lead the League in interceptions this year but I do am still hoping we'll get to see more ballhawking than we have seen in the last several seasons.

I don't expect that either but if Doom and Miller can really get after the QB, there might be a lot of INT opportunities for a ballhawking Moore and Bailey. If Doom and Miller can consistently generate pressure, I wouldnt be shocked if Moore or Champ weren't up there in INTs.

By the way, what I feel good about is the possibility of having at least one elite player at every level. We have Doom on the line (and if Ayers ever does anything, that would be great), the possible combination of Miller and Ingram with the LBs, and then Moore and Bailey in the secondary. Thats not a prediction. There's no guarantee some of these guys will be great but they all could be, especially if the position group in front of them performs well.

Lonestar
I think it was Cecil Lammey who said Carter is backing up Dawkins, but has seen a lot of reps.

IT IS NOT LIKE DAWKINS NEEDS THE WORK
Get the rookie as much time as they can while Dawk rests is weary bones.

Lonestar
08-08-2011, 12:09 PM
I don't expect that either but if Doom and Miller can really get after the QB, there might be a lot of INT opportunities for a ballhawking Moore and Bailey. If Doom and Miller can consistently generate pressure, I wouldnt be shocked if Moore or Champ weren't up there in INTs.

You do realize that no sane QB is going to throw in Champs direction especially if there is any rush at all.

LTC Pain
08-08-2011, 12:16 PM

And just how the hell do you know what Rahim thinks of himself? Don't answer that because you don't know. :salute:

TXBRONC
08-08-2011, 12:19 PM

Moore was rated as one of the best safties in the draft.

claymore
08-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Didnt Raheem cry when the Broncos drafted him? Who couldnt get behind this guy?

Agent of Orange
08-08-2011, 01:44 PM
You do realize that no sane QB is going to throw in Champs direction especially if there is any rush at all.

Once again, you're wrong. A pass rush forces QBs to make bad decisions, no matter how esteemed they are. Pressure on Brady is what led to Champs big INT return during that playoff game where Denver beat New England. I don't care who you are. If you can put pressure on the QB, there's a good chance he will make a bad decision even if its Brady, Manning, or Brees.

Dean
08-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Moore is one of three rookie starters for the preseason game against the Cowboys. Here are the depth charts for the game.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart.html

dogfish
08-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Moore is one of three rookie starters for the preseason game against the Cowboys. Here are the depth charts for the game.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/depth-chart.html

i wanna see if the scrawny little shit can tackle. . . .

Lonestar
08-08-2011, 10:17 PM
Once again, you're wrong. A pass rush forces QBs to make bad decisions, no matter how esteemed they are. Pressure on Brady is what led to Champs big INT return during that playoff game where Denver beat New England. I don't care who you are. If you can put pressure on the QB, there's a good chance he will make a bad decision even if its Brady, Manning, or Brees.

RIF

Originally Posted by Lonestar View Post

Maybe I did not make myself clear..

SO I''ll say it again..

You do realize that no sane QB is going to throw in Champs direction, especially if there is any rush at all.

Agent of Orange
08-08-2011, 10:25 PM
RIF

Maybe I did not make myself clear..

SO I''ll say it again..

You do realize that no sane QB is going to throw in Champs direction, especially if there is any rush at all.

You said if there's any kind of rush, they won't throw at Champ. That makes no sense. It was wrong the first time and it's no more correct after you've re-emphasized it.

You should just stop. It's no wonder everyone tunes you out.

Lonestar
08-08-2011, 10:26 PM
you said if there's any kind of rush, they won't throw at champ. That makes no sense. It was wrong the first time and it's no more correct after you've re-emphasized it.

You should just stop. It's no wonder everyone tunes you out.

rif..

Agent of Orange
08-08-2011, 10:35 PM
rif..

Stop trying to hide behind "rif". Everyone know's its just shorthand for saying, "I've got nothing else to say". Your stupidity was called out and this is some attempt to save face.

Lonestar
08-08-2011, 10:47 PM
If your unable to comprehend what I said then it is your issue not mine. I made it perfectly clear that no one in their right mind would challenge Champ if we have any pass rush.
Not sure why you do not get that comment.

But please since your unable to put me on iggy. So I do not have to, my iggy space is about full.

:laugh:

Ravage!!!
08-08-2011, 10:52 PM
If your unable to comprehend what I said then it is your issue not mine...

But please since your unable to put me on iggy. So I do not have to, my iggy space is about full.

Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

BeefStew25
08-08-2011, 10:54 PM
Does anyone else see the irony in this post?

Just be quiet. He owns his own business.