PDA

View Full Version : Tweets about today's scrimmage.

MOtorboat
08-06-2011, 06:19 PM
RT @PeterBurnsRadio If you saw today's #Broncos scrimmage and still want Tebow to start over Orton. You're either half blind or half dumb.

RT @1_900_ayersjr Really wish fans stopped boing Orton... He is our qb and our coach thinks he gives us the best chance of winning... Fans please respect that

RT @DnDenver Scrimmage notes- Kyle Orton moved offence between the 20's on both of his drives with no problem , team couldn't get in the end zone

RT @CBSSportsNFLDEN #broncos Orton goes well, but can't get it into end zone http://bit.ly/nyn6Qg

RT @CBSSportsNFLDEN #broncos Both kickers hit 50+-yard field goals http://bit.ly/nnVZHc

RT @RyanClady Good work at the scrimmage today. S/O to everyone who came out for support #BroncoNation

RT @mortreport RT @RickFreiheit: @mortreport @mcarlstromdr Von Miller will be the next Aaron Maybin. >> Well, the Bills would've taken Miller @ 3

RT @nfldraftupdate #Broncos rookie H-Back/TE Virgil Green has looked solid so far in camp. Even caught a nice TD from QB Brady Quinn today.

RT @PostBroncos Quinn was 7-for-8, with the scrimmage's only TD pass.

I'm sure there's a zillion more out there, just some I saw...

Northman
08-06-2011, 06:20 PM
Fans wont stop booing Orton believe me. And if he still cant get in the endzone during practice it will get worse as the season progresses.

MileHiWildcat
08-06-2011, 06:24 PM
RT @PeterBurnsRadio If you saw today's #Broncos scrimmage and still want Tebow to start over Orton. You're either half blind or half dumb.

You do realize that Tebow had to play with the 2nd string against the #1 D right ?

Mike
08-06-2011, 06:24 PM
Surprisingly, Tebowz got quite a lot of boos today too. To be honest, the offense did deserved to be booed. Not just Norton and Teboz.

vandammage13
08-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Orton great between the 20's..... Same old thing...

MOtorboat
08-06-2011, 06:37 PM

You do realize that Tebow had to play with the 2nd string against the #1 D right ?

You'd have to call the radio station and ask him.

Me...just tells me Tebow isn't going to take this team anywhere anytime soon.

chazoe60
08-06-2011, 06:38 PM

Will Orton?

MOtorboat
08-06-2011, 06:52 PM

Will Orton?

Looks like he will this year, doesn't it? Although, the things I'm reading sound like Quinn has been pretty decent.

xzn
08-06-2011, 06:56 PM
Orton hit a bubble screen to lloyd for 12 yds.

Next play they catch defense in a blittz and Knowshon goes a long way on the screen down to the 13 yd line.

After a stuffed run on 3rd and 8 kyle drops back and sees a gaping void in the A gap. He hook slides in the face of zero pressure. Pathetic.

Next series after FG he is forced to slide in the pocket to his right and misses a wide open checkdown.

Teebs looked worse but most anyone would have. 92 was wrecking fools!

DenBronx
08-06-2011, 07:03 PM
RT @1_900_ayersjr Really wish fans stopped boing Orton... He is our qb and our coach thinks he gives us the best chance of winning... Fans please respect that

Ayers should shut his mouth and worry about not being a bust or the boos will be directed towards him.

nevcraw
08-06-2011, 07:06 PM
Orton hit a bubble screen to lloyd for 12 yds.

Next play they catch defense in a blittz and Knowshon goes a long way on the screen down to the 13 yd line.

After a stuffed run on 3rd and 8 kyle drops back and sees a gaping void in the A gap. He hook slides in the face of zero pressure. Pathetic.

Next series after FG he is forced to slide in the pocket to his right and misses a wide open checkdown.

Teebs looked worse but most anyone would have. 92 was wrecking fools!

thanks for the recap.

MileHiWildcat
08-06-2011, 07:10 PM
[QUOTE=DenBronx;1320446]Ayers should shut his mouth and worry about not being a bust or the boos will be directed towards him.[/QUOT

Yes, Ayers was a complete waste of a draft pick.

MileHiWildcat
08-06-2011, 07:12 PM
If anyone thinks that Fox is giving Tebow a "chance" by sticking him with the 2nd string - they are delusional.

hamrob
08-06-2011, 07:12 PM
@1_900_ayersjrRobert Ayers Jr

Not against Tebow at all.. I support whoever is our starting qb.. Regardless who it is.. We win and lose as a team... #TEAM

broncobryce
08-06-2011, 07:16 PM

If that's what you gather from Tebow playing behind the second string O-line against first string defense and the play being whistled because you can't hit the QB, fine.

There's a good chance Tebow got away from the sacks in a real game, and an even better chance Clady or another starter didnt allow the D to get around them. Although Elvis is a monster.

BroncoBJ
08-06-2011, 07:33 PM
Well Quinn should be the starter now since he had the best day. :elefant

underrated29
08-06-2011, 07:37 PM
Looks like he will this year, doesn't it? Although, the things I'm reading sound like Quinn has been pretty decent.

From what I read from dancers or fox this morning...can't remember who it was they said that's it will be pre season which determines who starts foe this team...not now, not tv or anything. Just preseason....which means Quinn orton and Tebow will make their order after our 4games games.......

My but still says Tebow but it may not be. We will know soon enough

dogfish
08-06-2011, 08:18 PM
My but still says Tebow but it may not be. We will know soon enough

stop talking out your ass. . . . :coffee:

Denver Native (Carol)
08-06-2011, 08:50 PM
More than 17,000 Broncos fans were treated to an up-close view of the team's quarterback competition Saturday afternoon at Invesco Field.

Each of the three quarterbacks vying to be the Broncos' starter on Sept. 12 got the chance to lead the offense in a scrimmage, the first true scrimmage of the preseason.

Quarterback Kyle Orton led the first-team offense to two field goals after two promising drives stalled. Orton, playing against the second-team defense, had a pass dropped in the end zone, and another dropped on what would have been a third-down conversion.

rest of article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18631466

TXBRONC
08-06-2011, 08:51 PM
Surprisingly, Tebowz got quite a lot of boos today too. To be honest, the offense did deserved to be booed. Not just Norton and Teboz.

Fair enough but the those tweets about Orton moving the team down the field and then being unable to stick it in the end zone is all to familiar.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-06-2011, 08:54 PM
Knowshon Moreno is the healthiest, fittest and fastest that he has ever been in his NFL career, and he showed that to the thousands of fans Saturday at Invesco Field at Mile High.

Moreno produced the most electrifying play of the scrimmage when he caught a screen pass from Kyle Orton and raced for a 44-yard gain, including a nice open-field move to spin away from safety Darcel McBath​.

rest of article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18631360

NightTerror218
08-06-2011, 09:02 PM
Who was on the offensive line for Tebow....2 set of downs and 3 sacks allowed. He had soo much pressure.

I love our defense so far, but why did Orton get 2nd defense and Tebow get 1st? I heard Quinn also was not against the 1st defense.

TXBRONC
08-06-2011, 09:04 PM
Who was on the offensive line for Tebow....2 set of downs and 3 sacks allowed. He had soo much pressure.

I love our defense so far, but why did Orton get 2nd defense and Tebow get 1st? I heard Quinn also was not against the 1st defense.

It was the 2nd unit whomever that consists of.

NightTerror218
08-06-2011, 09:06 PM
It was the 2nd unit whomever that consists of.

I didnt think we have much depth on the O-Line. I think if Orton would have had same O-Line against 1st Defense we would have seen the normal Orton fetal position of last season.

TXBRONC
08-06-2011, 09:10 PM
I didnt think we have much depth on the O-Line. I think if Orton would have had same O-Line against 1st Defense we would have seen the normal Orton fetal position of last season.

According to XZN in a different thread Orton actually did just that at the two yard line.

GEM
08-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Fans wont stop booing Orton believe me. And if he still cant get in the endzone during practice it will get worse as the season progresses.

And that was against 2nd team defense. Tebow might not be answer. he was shaky. Orton did his typical thing, 4th & 1 and slid down short of 1st when defense came at him.

TXBRONC
08-06-2011, 09:40 PM
And that was against 2nd team defense. Tebow might not be answer. he was shaky. Orton did his typical thing, 4th & 1 and slid down short of 1st when defense came at him.

I take it you were at today's practice?

GEM
08-06-2011, 09:43 PM
rest of article - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18631360

I got the moreno run on my camera. i will try to get it posted soon. it was really good. eddie royal was impressive again. it was fun to watch him again.

GEM
08-06-2011, 09:48 PM
And elvis is back in the ******* building

MOtorboat
08-06-2011, 09:50 PM

Were they allowing the quarterbacks to be hit?

Lancane
08-06-2011, 09:51 PM

Hopefully...it would be nice if someone knocked some sense in them! :lol:

GEM
08-06-2011, 10:11 PM
No hits on qb allowed.

TXBRONC
08-06-2011, 10:20 PM
No hits on qb allowed.

And Orton stil did went down short of the goal line?

Canmore
08-06-2011, 10:21 PM

It's ingrained.

TXBRONC
08-06-2011, 10:29 PM
It's ingrained.

I guess so.

atwater27
08-06-2011, 10:40 PM

Wouldn't that be somethin if Quinn won the job? That would be some serious drama right there.

chazoe60
08-06-2011, 10:44 PM
Wouldn't that be somethin if Quinn won the job? That would be some serious drama right there.

I'd be happy about it. I actually like Quinn.

MOtorboat
08-06-2011, 10:44 PM

Brady Effin' Quinn!

Watchthemiddle
08-06-2011, 10:49 PM

From what I saw today was that we are not very deep at Oline. Tebow had no time against our first team and Doom and Von were reeking havoc.

I would have loved to have seen Tebow get a shot with the 1st team O against the first team D and make Orton do the same.

Orton was not spectacular. The play calling was two screens that opened up the D. Tebow had no screens called for him to open up the D.

I was a little disappointed in the scrimmage overall. IMO I am not sure how any of the coaches could get a good read from it. It seemed too short...but then again since I was sitting in the HOT sun, I guess that was a good thing.

Next week against Dallas will hopefully show a lot more...more Orton against 1st team D, and hopefully TT with some first stringers on O with him.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
08-06-2011, 10:50 PM
Tebow's such a loser. I don't care if he had backup linemen trying to block Elvis and Miller. He's a faker since he didn't due a triple ninja flip and land in the end zone when the pass rush came.

Some people, jeesh.......

Watchthemiddle
08-06-2011, 10:51 PM

Quinn was in with the 3rd string O against the 3rd string D. He looked good, but then again he SHOULD look good ..just like how good Brandstater looked 2 years ago with the 3rd's going against 3rd's in the preseason. Where is Brandstater now?? CUT by Miami.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-06-2011, 10:52 PM
Are sacks something different than hits on the QB :confused:

Defensive end Elvis Dumervil had two "sacks" and first-round draft pick Von Miller had another, and Tebow had little time to find open receivers.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18631466

dogfish
08-06-2011, 10:53 PM

no-- they don't want tebow to break anyone. . . .

Watchthemiddle
08-06-2011, 10:53 PM

He tip-toed through the line when the play broke down and tip-toed up to the 3 yd line and then slid. He could have atleast ran into the defenders. THey weren't going to clock him, just atleast bump into them.

For anyone who was there...
Who was it that hit Tebow along the sidelines when he scrambled and the player who hit him, hit the ground also...????:laugh::laugh: If your going to attempt to hit TT, you better hit him because scrimmage or not, he is going to hit you.

dogfish
08-06-2011, 10:54 PM

typically they call two-hand touch sacks in practice. . .

MOtorboat
08-06-2011, 10:54 PM

Defensive end Elvis Dumervil had two "sacks" and first-round draft pick Von Miller had another, and Tebow had little time to find open receivers.

The coaches/refs blow the whistle signifying a "sack" if a defensive player gets close.

Watchthemiddle
08-06-2011, 10:55 PM
no-- they don't want tebow to break anyone. . . .

He did put some LB on his back...it might have been Nate IRving. I couldn't tell from where I was sitting, but he scrambled to the sidelines and after picking up 5 yards, TT was standing and a LB was on the ground...:laugh:

BroncoStud
08-07-2011, 02:34 AM

We get it, you like Orton, congrats. More of the same, sucks in the redzone and on 3rd downs. Just like many of us said he would.

MOtorboat
08-07-2011, 08:07 AM

We get it, you like Orton, congrats. More of the same, sucks in the redzone and on 3rd downs. Just like many of us said he would.

Actually, I like Quinn for the job right now, but thanks for putting words in my mouth.

claymore
08-07-2011, 09:36 AM

Maybe if Tebow would impress some coaches we wouldnt have to worry about Orton.

Mike
08-07-2011, 09:38 AM

FWIW, while I do feel Quinn looked more comfortable compared to last season, the rosy reviews that we have been reading about him have been colored by the fact that he is playing against and with the 3rd stringers. Saying that he is better than either Orton or Tebow at this point is premature.

Should make for an interesting preseason though.

GEM
08-07-2011, 10:25 AM
I love Tebow the guy, but he yesterday is where he is at, we dont have our future qb on this team. Orton did exactly what he does, moved up right down the field and stalled in the red zone. quinn is ok, but nothing special. also wanted to mention that Vickerson got shaken up. Sydquan had had on his hammy towards the end. i dont know what is up with dj, he had no limp or amy signs of injury and his body language was odd. sitting on the bench disinterested. Demarius was on sideline, no crutches no problem with weight on the achilles.

BroncoJoe
08-07-2011, 10:26 AM
I love Tebow the guy, but he yesterday is where he is at, we dont have our future qb on this team. Orton did exactly what he does, moved up right down the field and stalled in the red zone. quinn is ok, but nothing special. also wanted to mention that Vickerson got shaken up. Sydquan had had on his hammy towards the end. i dont know what is up with dj, he had no limp or amy signs of injury and his body language was odd. sitting on the bench disinterested. Demarius was on sideline, no crutches no problem with weight on the achilles.

I've heard rumors (both 102.3 and 104.3) we are considering trading him, and the coaches are holding him out so he doesn't get injured.

BroncoStud
08-07-2011, 10:30 AM
Actually, I like Quinn for the job right now, but thanks for putting words in my mouth.

I'm with you on Quinn.

BroncoStud
08-07-2011, 10:33 AM
Maybe if Tebow would impress some coaches we wouldnt have to worry about Orton.

Maybe we should draft a rookie next year and play him regardless.

A guy that NO ONE on here is talking about who I've watched in person several times and is a STUD is Keenum from Houston. He's got a good arm, good mobility, is accurate, is composed, and is smart.

GEM
08-07-2011, 10:45 AM
I've heard rumors (both 102.3 and 104.3) we are considering trading him, and the coaches are holding him out so he doesn't get injured.

That was the feeling i got yesterday. Also that new tight end #80 is freakishly huge and good.

HammeredOut
08-07-2011, 10:51 AM
Maybe we should draft a rookie next year and play him regardless.

A guy that NO ONE on here is talking about who I've watched in person several times and is a STUD is Keenum from Houston. He's got a good arm, good mobility, is accurate, is composed, and is smart.

Case Keenum is a good player, ive seen a few of his games aswell. I would take him in the 5th or 6th round and develop him. I would say he is further along then Tim Tebow is as a QB right now, but sitting in Houston and in the NCAA. He was out most of last season, see how he rebounds.

The Broncos still had the 13th best redzone TD percentage in the league. So scoring in the redzone isn't the problem. Team needs to focus on defense, and how we are going to stop the run game in Oak, and KC, along with the SD airshow. I think we have the pieces patched together since we signed Warren.

BroncoStud
08-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Case Keenum is a good player, ive seen a few of his games aswell. I would take him in the 5th or 6th round and develop him. I would say he is further along then Tim Tebow is as a QB right now, but sitting in Houston and in the NCAA. He was out most of last season, see how he rebounds.

The Broncos still had the 13th best redzone TD percentage in the league. So scoring in the redzone isn't the problem. Team needs to focus on defense, and how we are going to stop the run game in Oak, and KC, along with the SD airshow. I think we have the pieces patched together since we signed Warren.

He'll be pretty NFL-ready being as he got another year of eligibility, but I think he goes well before the 5th or 6th round. Isn't he more like a 2nd-3rd round guy?

I would love to have Case Keenum here in Denver.

MOtorboat
08-07-2011, 11:49 AM
Lol...

RT @PeterBurnsRadio Tim Tebow = Teaparty.....Kyle Orton = Liberals.....Brady Quinn = Independent. #Broncos fans need more bipartisan QB love

RT @KohneysKorner @PeterBurnsRadio fantastic breakdown of Tebow, Orton, and Quinn

RT @PeterBurnsRadio @KohneysKorner It's crazy. Tebow Uber Christian. Orton drives a Prius, and Quinn doesn't get enough votes to matter

RT @PostBroncos @PeterBurnsRadio What's Adam Weber?

RT @PeterBurnsRadio Whig Party RT @PostBroncos: @PeterBurnsRadio What's Adam Weber?

Northman
08-07-2011, 11:53 AM
The Broncos still had the 13th best redzone TD percentage in the league. So scoring in the redzone isn't the problem.

The hell its not, they were ranked 19th in scoring. TD percentage doesnt mean squat when you cant even score half the time.

chazoe60
08-07-2011, 12:28 PM
The hell its not, they were ranked 19th in scoring. TD percentage doesnt mean squat when you cant even score half the time.

So by HO's way of thinking, if we only get to the RZ once all season but we score then we are the greatest RZ team in history. :laugh:

I'm in the wrong business I need to go make millions betting on football games. I mean if he's at 95% I could go 100% pretty easy.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Before I logged off last night, I read posts in regards to how bad the offense looked yesterday, and that got me to thinking. For years, I have read/heard how the defense is always so far ahead of the offense in training camp, preseason, and even sometimes in the first few regular season games.

BroncoStud
08-07-2011, 01:00 PM
Before I logged off last night, I read posts in regards to how bad the offense looked yesterday, and that got me to thinking. For years, I have read/heard how the defense is always so far ahead of the offense in training camp, preseason, and even sometimes in the first few regular season games.

If THIS defense is better than THIS offense then Andrew Luck is a going to be a Bronco in 2012.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-07-2011, 01:02 PM
If THIS defense is better than THIS offense then Andrew Luck is a going to be a Bronco in 2012.

After a little over one week of practice, new HC, etc., I have no clue how anyone can determine what the team will look like this year right now.

Agent of Orange
08-07-2011, 05:20 PM
How many tackles did Orton break in the scrimmage?

MOtorboat
08-07-2011, 05:29 PM

I hope this is tongue in cheek, because if its not, its a pretty dumb question.

BroncoStud
08-07-2011, 05:31 PM

Hard to break tackles from the fetal position sliding at the 1. :laugh:

Jsteve01
08-07-2011, 05:53 PM

yeah cuz losing dooms and to a certain degree Ayers last year had zero impact on the defense as a whole and it's not like we added any playmakers on defense. Warren and Bunkley suck. Miller is lame, Irving, Moore and Carter are all scrubs. sheesh man you're definitely a glass is half full type of guy huh?

Jsteve01
08-07-2011, 05:57 PM
and Case Keenum will join the ranks of all the other spread offense qbs from Houston, Texas Tech and Hawaii who go on to do dick in the NFL. draft scout has him rated as their 17th ranked qb right now

Agent of Orange
08-07-2011, 05:58 PM
Hard to break tackles from the fetal position sliding at the 1. :laugh:

Whats the opposite of "no guts, no glory"?

pnbronco
08-07-2011, 06:05 PM

Thanks Joe, I was wondering why I have not seen any of him so far.

underrated29
08-07-2011, 07:56 PM
I don't buy the trading dj rumors. We would have graded him by now. He is head and shoulders our best wlb and can play mike should we lose guys to injury.

Unless we get osi strait up or a top level dt it will never happen. Infact I say it will not happen this year Imo, he's too valuable for us to lose

BroncoStud
08-07-2011, 08:23 PM
yeah cuz losing dooms and to a certain degree Ayers last year had zero impact on the defense as a whole and it's not like we added any playmakers on defense. Warren and Bunkley suck. Miller is lame, Irving, Moore and Carter are all scrubs. sheesh man you're definitely a glass is half full type of guy huh?

You're just putting words in my mouth now...

Dooms is a gamer, Ayers has done almost nothing, Warren is past his prime and coming off injury, Bunkley has done NOTHING, Miller, we'll just have to see, Irving might be a nice pick, Moore looks better than what we had, and Carter is an Atwater-type who isn't as good in coverage and lacks overall top-end NFL speed, BUT he's an improvement over what we had...

So all in all the defense should be better as a whole but any sort of injury issues and we're done because the depth just isn't there, at all.

BroncoStud
08-07-2011, 08:27 PM
and Case Keenum will join the ranks of all the other spread offense qbs from Houston, Texas Tech and Hawaii who go on to do dick in the NFL. draft scout has him rated as their 17th ranked qb right now

You mean like Kyle Orton, Drew Brees, Tim Tebow, Cam Newton, Kevin Kolb, Sam Bradford, Big Ben, Rex Grossman, Blaine Gabbert, Alex Smith, Vince Young, Colt McCoy, and just about every other QB coming out of college football right now?

In case you haven't gotten the memo, the spread is pretty prominent in the NCAA ranks.

Canmore
08-07-2011, 08:28 PM
You're just putting words in my mouth now...

Dooms is a gamer, Ayers has done almost nothing, Warren is past his prime and coming off injury, Bunkley has done NOTHING, Miller, we'll just have to see, Irving might be a nice pick, Moore looks better than what we had, and Carter is an Atwater-type who isn't as good in coverage and lacks overall top-end NFL speed, BUT he's an improvement over what we had...

So all in all the defense should be better as a whole but any sort of injury issues and we're done because the depth just isn't there, at all.

Quality depth is something we don't have. A number of our starters are question marks. Quality starters and depth separates the winners from the also rans. Right now we don't look so good.

TXBRONC
08-07-2011, 08:50 PM

Orton averages a little more than a touchdown a game for his career. He's not a prolific point machine.

bcbronc
08-07-2011, 11:17 PM
So they had the first team O vs 2nd team D, 2nd team O vs 1st team D and rest vs rest? That's pretty much unheard of, isn't it!?! Must be a conspiracy against Tebow!

spikerman
08-08-2011, 07:47 AM
So they had the first team O vs 2nd team D, 2nd team O vs 1st team D and rest vs rest? That's pretty much unheard of, isn't it!?! Must be a conspiracy against Tebow!

I think "1's" vs "2's" is pretty standard practice in the NFL, but since it's supposedly still an open competition I would like to see all three QBs get a chance to run with the 1st string offense.

Juriga72
08-08-2011, 07:57 AM
I think "1's" vs "2's" is pretty standard practice in the NFL, but since it's supposedly still an open competition I would like to see all three QBs get a chance to run with the 1st string offense.

IF our backups ( hence #2's) were terrible last year..... WHY couldn't Kyle get more than field goals?

Thnikkaman
08-08-2011, 08:05 AM
FREE BRADY QUINN

Let the mother****** play.

Traveler
08-08-2011, 08:07 AM

If true, that should only help Tebow. Correct?

Going against the first team defense should only accelerate his progress IMO.

spikerman
08-08-2011, 08:10 AM
IF our backups ( hence #2's) were terrible last year..... WHY couldn't Kyle get more than field goals?

It's a good question. I'm going to go with "rust". That's the only expanation that keeps me from being really concerned about the upcoming season.

Juriga72
08-08-2011, 08:13 AM
It's a good question. I'm going to go with "rust". That's the only expanation that keeps me from being really concerned about the upcoming season.

Hmmmm

Didnt we change defense's from a 3-4 to a 4-3. We had no chance to practice the new defense's......

Orton has just about the same playcall's ( how many screens did he throw), and yet..still unable to get into the end zone.

Rust yeah... but very worriesome also.

Traveler
08-08-2011, 08:16 AM
I've said it once before. While the new FO and coaching staff won't/can't say so publically, this season is a wash. The lockout saw to that. They need to find out about Tebow. THIS SEASON!

Waiting will only delay the rebuilding of this team at the QB position.

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 08:18 AM
After reading these pathetic reports, the conclusion is simple.
http://cdn.everyjoe.com/files/2011/01/andrew-luck-stanford.jpg
http://collegesportsking.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/matt_barkley-300x222.jpg

lgenf
08-08-2011, 08:22 AM
If true, that should only help Tebow. Correct?

Going against the first team defense should only accelerate his progress IMO.

except when your 2nd O line can't block a Junior High D Line and he is running for his life to even see the receivers, it's not really helping develop anything except a fight or flight response

given reps with the 1's I would like to see that comparison, 1 O vs 2 D with TT at QB to see what happens - FG's? TD's? Int's? - anything to compare

lgenf
08-08-2011, 08:24 AM
After reading these pathetic reports, the conclusion is simple.
http://cdn.everyjoe.com/files/2011/01/andrew-luck-stanford.jpg
http://collegesportsking.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/matt_barkley-300x222.jpg

we ain't getting Luck and USC's QB sux - sorry your such a homer there, but really?

lgenf
08-08-2011, 08:28 AM

it's rust, and timing

Offense takes time to develop - defense is just reaction to what the O does and causing havoc so that's easy to be up to speed in week one, Offense takes time to develop that timing of when and where you are going to be on your 10 and out, or curl route, or fly pattern or whatever

each receiver is different, even though the routes are the same that timing takes reps, and week 1 no matter what QB is in there is not going to look great/good/decent

as mentioned in one post, they all looked pathetic - that's week 1 folks - and it's even worse, that's week 1 with NO OFF SEASON

vandammage13
08-08-2011, 08:28 AM
except when your 2nd O line can't block a Junior High D Line and he is running for his life to even see the receivers, it's not really helping develop anything except a fight or flight response

given reps with the 1's I would like to see that comparison, 1 O vs 2 D with TT at QB to see what happens - FG's? TD's? Int's? - anything to compare

Agreed...it doesn't help Tebow develop his skills in the pocket when there is no pocket to throw from. #92 was having a field day out there. Doom is a beast, don't get me wrong, but he wouldn't have been getting in the backfield as consistently against the 1st team O-line.

In my opinion, it regresses Tebow's development, reinforcing his tendency to run and scramble.

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 08:29 AM
we ain't getting Luck and USC's QB sux - sorry your such a homer there, but really?

Get used to disappointment. DEN QBS blow dog penis. :welcome:

lgenf
08-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Get used to disappointment. DEN QBS blow dog penis. :welcome:

actually we don't know what TT has - or Quinn for that matter

Orton blew chunks all year long last year until he got "hurt" and had to sit on the bech, which conviently coincided with everyone in the FO wanting to see TT play

with a full year of development, we have no idea what TT can do - not sure how you can look into your crystal ball and see that he's already a failure, cause I haven't seen where he's gotten any time to prove anything yet

Quinn, he got his time (too soon mind you, but did get his time to prove what he could do for the Browns) but he's had some time to fix his issues from then also

I'm not ready to throw in the towel on any of our back up QB's, I just don't think Orton does enough

Running game be damned, there are times when you gotta give an extra effort to help get a 1st down, or TD or just show that you are IN IT TO WIN IT! and I have not seen that from Orton -(now in fairness, I only watched him last year due to TT joining the team, but I have heard enough from others that have watched him longer than I)

spikerman
08-08-2011, 08:37 AM
I've said it once before. While the new FO and coaching staff won't/can't say so publically, this season is a wash. The lockout saw to that. They need to find out about Tebow. THIS SEASON!

Waiting will only delay the rebuilding of this team at the QB position.

This.

If Denver has no plans to keep Orton past this year there is absolutely no good reason to start and play him throughout the season. This is not a playoff calibre team and it's time to see if they need to consider taking a QB early in the draft next year.

lgenf
08-08-2011, 08:41 AM
This.

If Denver has no plans to keep Orton past this year there is absolutely no good reason to start and play him throughout the season. This is not a playoff calibre team and it's time to see if they need to consider taking a QB early in the draft next year.

actually think of this possibility:

what if they actually like TT and want him to develop all year with this coaching staff and start next year

we already know Orton is gone next year, what if the FQB is already in house and they just don't want to throw him out there to the wolves until they can get him ready......................:eek:

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 08:44 AM
actually we don't know what TT has - or Quinn for that matter

Orton blew chunks all year long last year until he got "hurt" and had to sit on the bech, which conviently coincided with everyone in the FO wanting to see TT play

with a full year of development, we have no idea what TT can do - not sure how you can look into your crystal ball and see that he's already a failure, cause I haven't seen where he's gotten any time to prove anything yet

Quinn, he got his time (too soon mind you, but did get his time to prove what he could do for the Browns) but he's had some time to fix his issues from then also

I'm not ready to throw in the towel on any of our back up QB's, I just don't think Orton does enough

Running game be damned, there are times when you gotta give an extra effort to help get a 1st down, or TD or just show that you are IN IT TO WIN IT! and I have not seen that from Orton -(now in fairness, I only watched him last year due to TT joining the team, but I have heard enough from others that have watched him longer than I)

Yeah, we all know what we got.
A crappy back-up QB who was going to be traded, so a wildcat, H-back who cant play QB could pretend to play QB, and everyday it becomes more obvious that they all suck dog penis, which is why one cant score to save his life, and the other cant play QB to save his life.
Get used to disappointment. Oh, and get used to one of these smiles too.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0751/7501/142554_crop_340x234.jpg
http://files.brobible.com/images/made/files/images/brommunity/andrew-luck_225_180_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

spikerman
08-08-2011, 08:49 AM
actually think of this possibility:

what if they actually like TT and want him to develop all year with this coaching staff and start next year

we already know Orton is gone next year, what if the FQB is already in house and they just don't want to throw him out there to the wolves until they can get him ready......................:eek:

In your scenario the team would be in the exact same position it's in this year. They still won't know if Tebow will be effective under live fire. Three games last year were not enough to make a judgement.

Under my scenario he doesn't have to be great this year. In fact, I wouldn't expect him to, but hopefully it will give the coaching staff enough of an idea as to whether he can ultimately be the long-term solution or if they have to look elsewhere.

vandammage13
08-08-2011, 08:56 AM
Yeah, we all know what we got.
A crappy back-up QB who was going to be traded, so a wildcat, H-back who cant play QB could pretend to play QB, and everyday it becomes more obvious that they all suck dog penis, which is why one cant score to save his life, and the other cant play QB to save his life.
Get used to disappointment. Oh, and get used to one of these smiles too.
http://cdn.bleacherreport.com/images_root/image_pictures/0751/7501/142554_crop_340x234.jpg
http://files.brobible.com/images/made/files/images/brommunity/andrew-luck_225_180_c1_center_top_0_0.jpg

We very well may suck this year, but we won't be bad enough to draft Luck. God help us if we draft USC's golden boy. Barkley's got Leinart written all over him (minus any amount of actual college success).

I'm not sure what next year is going to bring but I am certain that it won't bring those two guys.

Might as well give it up already....In the meantime, you might as well come to grips with what you will see this year:

http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2010/0101/20100101_121826_broncos2.jpg
http://broncotalk.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/orton_sacked.jpg

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 10:03 AM
We very well may suck this year, but we won't be bad enough to draft Luck. God help us if we draft USC's golden boy. Barkley's got Leinart written all over him (minus any amount of actual college success).

I'm not sure what next year is going to bring but I am certain that it won't bring those two guys.

Might as well give it up already....In the meantime, you might as well come to grips with what you will see this year:

http://www.denverpost.com/portlet/article/html/imageDisplay.jsp?contentItemRelationshipId=2801388

1st Barkleys no Leinart, but keep em comin.
2nd, your pic didnt work.

Get ready kids cause next year this is your future.
ENJOY
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kx5e3GvgzpA/TMxapUz4G3I/AAAAAAAAAjk/yLKJpydQQ20/s1600/matt-barkley-7-2009-ncaa-football-san-jose-n3qyEN.jpg

Denver Native (Carol)
08-08-2011, 10:18 AM
There have been reports that there has been/is friction between Orton/Tebow. The following, from the scrimmage on Sat. indicates, if there was at one time, does not appear there is now:

2:12 p.m. MDT: The team is running through individual position drills at the moment, but as players were warming up, Kyle Orton, Brady Quinn and Tim Tebow had a little fun, lining up about 20 yards away from the field goal uprights. All three tried to throw the ball to hit the crossbar. Tebow hit it first, then on the very next attempt, Quinn lofted a rainbow pass that drilled the middle of the crossbar, and the signal caller walked away with a big smile.

full blog on Saturday's scrimage
http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/2011-training-camp-day-10-scrimmage-blog/

Also, on cbs4, in some of their video showing practice, Tebow/Orton are standing next to each other talking.

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 10:25 AM
There have been reports that there has been/is friction between Orton/Tebow. The following, from the scrimmage on Sat. indicates, if there was at one time, does not appear there is now:

full blog on Saturday's scrimage
http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/2011-training-camp-day-10-scrimmage-blog/

Also, on cbs4, in some of their video showing practice, Tebow/Orton are standing next to each other talking.

Great. 3 no talent ass clowns cant score a TD in the red zone, but damn they can hit a cross bar!
Thank god DEN didnt allow 'Hard Knocks" to cover this team. What an embarassment.

vandammage13
08-08-2011, 10:32 AM
And this:

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Dwight+Freeney+Kyle+Orton+Denver+Broncos+v+H019Pmw _dKwl.jpg
http://extras.mnginteractive.com/live/media/site36/2010/0902/20100902__BroncosSack090210~p1_200.jpg

vandammage13
08-08-2011, 10:35 AM
As well as this:

http://nbcsportsmedia3.msnbc.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/100408_spt-kyle-orton.standard.jpg
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/677/865/107081587_display_image.jpg?1296365069

underrated29
08-08-2011, 10:36 AM
Socal- I used to like your takes and think you were a good poster but now you just remind me of that silly little girl from willy wonka and the chocolate factory...Wah wah I want this, wah wah, this sucks...Give me this now-wah wah wah wah wah!

Nobody cares about your whining dude. You dont want to be optimistic about anything we have or have done, thats fine. You can call it pessimism, realism or whatever else floats your boat. But still its just a bunch of whiny shit. You are a better poster than this. Please Stop!

T.K.O.
08-08-2011, 10:39 AM
HAHAHAHAHA ! one week of practice and the team is doomed to failure ?:laugh:
lighten up....i say we will be the surprise powerhouse team of 11' winning a shocking 11 reg season games & maybe beyond:elefant:
prove me wrong.....i dare ya:cool:

vandammage13
08-08-2011, 10:40 AM
And if we are lucky this year, maybe we'll get a chance to see this:

http://nbcprofootballtalk.files.wordpress.com/2010/12/k-orton1.jpg?w=170
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/054/258/105637262_crop_650x440.jpg?1287592533

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Socal- I used to like your takes and think you were a good poster but now you just remind me of that silly little girl from willy wonka and the chocolate factory...Wah wah I want this, wah wah, this sucks...Give me this now-wah wah wah wah wah!

Nobody cares about your whining dude. You dont want to be optimistic about anything we have or have done, thats fine. You can call it pessimism, realism or whatever else floats your boat. But still its just a bunch of whiny shit. You are a better poster than this. Please Stop!

http://iamhilarious.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/butt-hurt.jpg

underrated29
08-08-2011, 10:44 AM
http://iamhilarious.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/butt-hurt.jpg

Dont flatter yourself there cheif. Just because I said I thought you were a good poster does not mean my ass gets chapped when you start acting like broncowarrior. Its just annoying and sad to see.

:sad:

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Dont flatter yourself there cheif. Just because I said I thought you were a good poster does not mean my ass gets chapped when you start acting like broncowarrior. Its just annoying and sad to see.

:sad:

Just because my opinion of this teams situation isnt the same as yours, doesnt mean you have to take offense to it.
I have been more than accomodating to the FO in their moves over the last few years, and i am now officially done.
The FO has done nothing but F up every aspect of this team in some form or another, and the latest debacle at QB is just the crowning clusterf*** in a long list of mistakes. DEN is the laughingstock of the NFL and for good reason.
The simple fact that TT could not beat out a no talent ass clown like Orton is simply pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

underrated29
08-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Just because my opinion of this teams situation isnt the same as yours, doesnt mean you have to take offense to it.
I have been more than accomodating to the FO in their moves over the last few years, and i am now officially done.
The FO has done nothing but F up every aspect of this team in some form or another, and the latest debacle at QB is just the crowning clusterf*** in a long list of mistakes. DEN is the laughingstock of the NFL and for good reason.
The simple fact that TT could not beat out a no talent ass clown like Orton is simply pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

oh im not taking offense to it, and thats fine that your opinion is different than mine. It makes for good discussions. But when everyone post of yours is pictures of 2012 qbs and ass clowns and we effed this up, and they effed that up and then we suck. We already lost all our games and pre season has not even started yet. Get used to these guys cuz we are going to see them. The FO blows and we will go 0-16, we already have.....

Its just..........something a stupid ass rookie poster would do. Not a good poster.

You think we are going to suck and draft a QB early next year- Cool with me. But post after post about all that garbage is silly, thats all im saying.

Disagreements about where we are is fine and fun to talk about. But if we've already thrown in the towel then whats the point. you know?

Denver Native (Carol)
08-08-2011, 11:07 AM
The FO over the last few years, has almost changed 100% to what it is now. Therefore, the current FO should not be blamed for the last few years. As I have said before, I will take a wait and see attitude - I admit that there is no way I can say what the Broncos team will be like this year after what - a little over a week of training camp.

NightTerror218
08-08-2011, 11:23 AM
The FO over the last few years, has almost changed 100% to what it is now. Therefore, the current FO should not be blamed for the last few years. As I have said before, I will take a wait and see attitude - I admit that there is no way I can say what the Broncos team will be like this year after what - a little over a week of training camp.

Not to mention that the FO is evaluating their players first hand for the first time in the last 2 weeks. Not exactly a head start compared to most teams.

lgenf
08-08-2011, 11:37 AM

did you get some special crystal ball that allows you to see the 2011 season games already?

Dude got no reps last year until the end, got nothing out of this off season beyond paying coaches that aren't in the NFL to work with him - new offense and 1 week of practice and YOU in your YOUR INFINITE WISDOM think all is lost

I think I'll take a flier on that and wait to see what happens

I think you will be disappointed this year - and when I say that I mean YOU will be disappointed - not fans of the team

while I don't have any dillusions of the playoffs - I am in NO way sold on the team tanking and not having anything for anyone - crap TT almost won 2 out of 3 at the end of the year - with the same D and no running game that Orton did and one of those loses was against one of the best D's in the league

you certainly will be disappointed, we won't be bottom of the league again and will not be drafting any of your boys you seem to love soooo much

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 11:41 AM
oh im not taking offense to it, and thats fine that your opinion is different than mine. It makes for good discussions. But when everyone post of yours is pictures of 2012 qbs and ass clowns and we effed this up, and they effed that up and then we suck. We already lost all our games and pre season has not even started yet. Get used to these guys cuz we are going to see them. The FO blows and we will go 0-16, we already have.....

Its just..........something a stupid ass rookie poster would do. Not a good poster.

You think we are going to suck and draft a QB early next year- Cool with me. But post after post about all that garbage is silly, thats all im saying.

Disagreements about where we are is fine and fun to talk about. But if we've already thrown in the towel then whats the point. you know?

The FO does blow.
DEN did f up many times since the last regime.
And this team is simply embarassing itself now.
Rank Amateurs.
I am just calling a spade a spade. Yes, its that bad.
I have been more than accomodating and supportive to this team, its ownership, and the FO, FOR YEARS NOW! THROUGH THICK AND THIN.
Shanny firing. Supported
Cutler traded. Supported
MCD. *sighs* Supported
The Drafts. *sighs* Supported
Orton. Supported
Tebow. Supported
MCD firing. Supported
Fox hiring. Supported
Elway. Supported

I am done. Time to start over. And it begins at QB.

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 11:46 AM
did you get some special crystal ball that allows you to see the 2011 season games already?

Dude got no reps last year until the end, got nothing out of this off season beyond paying coaches that aren't in the NFL to work with him - new offense and 1 week of practice and YOU in your YOUR INFINITE WISDOM think all is lost

I think I'll take a flier on that and wait to see what happens

I think you will be disappointed this year - and when I say that I mean YOU will be disappointed - not fans of the team

while I don't have any dillusions of the playoffs - I am in NO way sold on the team tanking and not having anything for anyone - crap TT almost won 2 out of 3 at the end of the year - with the same D and no running game that Orton did and one of those loses was against one of the best D's in the league

you certainly will be disappointed, we won't be bottom of the league again and will not be drafting any of your boys you seem to love soooo much

Right. Thats why TT cant beat out a no talent ass clown like Kyle Orton, and hes barely holding off Brady Quinn, the team itself has said Tebow is expendable, and the FO has only supported Orton more as the camp goes on, and Tebow hasnt improved since we last saw him a year ago......at all.
Pathetic.

lgenf
08-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Tebow. Supported

I am done. Time to start over. And it begins at QB.

You have no idea what he can do - NO ONE DOES

lgenf
08-08-2011, 11:48 AM
Right. Thats why TT cant beat out a no talent ass clown like Kyle Orton, and hes barely holding off Brady Quinn, the team itself has said Tebow is expendable, and the FO has only supported Orton more as the camp goes on, and Tebow hasnt improved since we last saw him a year ago......at all.
Pathetic.

well I am willing to let the games decide - sorry you're not going to watch this years games

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 11:55 AM
well I am willing to let the games decide - sorry you're not going to watch this years games

WTF are you smoking?
The games decide? The coaching staff has ALREADY decided!
Orton will start. Thats it. If TT was anywhere near starting calibur
level, he would be with the 1st team.
Why isnt he? No more of your cheesy excuses. After all, its kyle freakin orton! If you cant walk into camp and beat this clown out, you got issues. And from all acounts, ALL ACOUNTS, TT is no where near ready to run this piss poor team. That simply does not bode well for TT. Sorry, you can try to
candy coat this simple FACT all you want, but clearly from all observers, TT isnt the answer.

NightTerror218
08-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Pathetic.

Personally I dont give a F*#@ what a player does in practice or in a scrimmage. The preseason games will mean more to me, but ultimately I want to see what they do during a real game. Tebow has a knack for doing what he has to to win a game. I really want to see what he can do, he is working really hard on his pocket passing though. He stayed in the pocket at scrimamge and got sacked twice rather then trying to run away like his normal instinct is (not to mention he is known for being hard to take down, and scrimmage sacks were 2 hand touch).

So come preseason I will have more judgment on who I think should start.....if I think Orton should start then we need to be ready to draft a new QB. IF Tebow/Quinn start then we should see what we have in them rather then the normal crap from Orton who even during 2 hand touch scrimmage failed in the redzone against our 2-D....and we all know we dont have that great of depth on D.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-08-2011, 12:13 PM
Pathetic.

I have not read/heard where the team has said Tebow is expendable - not saying they have not said that - just saying I have not heard/read that.

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 12:25 PM
Personally I dont give a F*#@ what a player does in practice or in a scrimmage. The preseason games will mean more to me, but ultimately I want to see what they do during a real game. Tebow has a knack for doing what he has to to win a game. I really want to see what he can do, he is working really hard on his pocket passing though. He stayed in the pocket at scrimamge and got sacked twice rather then trying to run away like his normal instinct is (not to mention he is known for being hard to take down, and scrimmage sacks were 2 hand touch).

So come preseason I will have more judgment on who I think should start.....if I think Orton should start then we need to be ready to draft a new QB. IF Tebow/Quinn start then we should see what we have in them rather then the normal crap from Orton who even during 2 hand touch scrimmage failed in the redzone against our 2-D....and we all know we dont have that great of depth on D.

Oh i get it, so practice doesnt matter. Its irrelevant unless TT was the starting QB getting all the practice reps with the 1st team, which is crucial for a young QB, but since he isnt, its irrelevant and everyone just wants to see what he can do in a pre season game, against 2nd teamers from another team. That makes sense.
Who you think should start!?!? the FO has already made that decision. Thats how bad this situation is. If you cant beat out Kyle Orton, YOU GOT ISSUES.
I love how all the TT homers cant explain without excuses why Tebow isnt starting, but also go far and wide in their cheesy examples of how Orton sucks.
You cant have your cake and eat it too. But damn, you TT homers are sure trying!

Lonestar
08-08-2011, 12:27 PM
PLEASE folks put a date on these so it does not look like todays stuff..

MOtorboat
08-08-2011, 12:32 PM

WTH are you talking about? Posts are dated.

NightTerror218
08-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Oh i get it, so practice doesnt matter. Its irrelevant unless TT was the starting QB getting all the practice reps with the 1st team, which is crucial for a young QB, but since he isnt, its irrelevant and everyone just wants to see what he can do in a pre season game, against 2nd teamers from another team. That makes sense.
Who you think should start!?!? the FO has already made that decision. Thats how bad this situation is. If you cant beat out Kyle Orton, YOU GOT ISSUES.
I love how all the TT homers cant explain without excuses why Tebow isnt starting, but also go far and wide in their cheesy examples of how Orton sucks.
You cant have your cake and eat it too. But damn, you TT homers are sure trying!

takes someones words and twist them up to look like complete BS.....

He is not starting because he is a young QB who needs time to develope. He needs to be working with his QB coach and Offense coach. But TT will develope quicker on the field then just through practice coaching. Orton has proved to be an amazing practice QB when there is no pressure. We saw him buckle time after time last year.....he is not our future what so ever. Is Tebow? Who knows and that is what people want to see. If is like every other team.....when you have a young QB on your roster they want to see what he can do. Nobody gives a flying f*@# what happens at practice as long as there are results during the game.

Every preseason game has the starters start and then after the 1st quarter they weed them out slowing and move in 2nd string then 3rd string and then the players working for a spot on the roster. So depending on when Fox moves Tebow in he could be playing starters, 2nd team, 3rd team or waiver players. So it all depends on when he gets up in. Fox could start each QB in one preseason game to see how they do.....we dont know.

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 12:41 PM
takes someones words and twist them up to look like complete BS.....

He is not starting because he is a young QB who needs time to develope. He needs to be working with his QB coach and Offense coach. But TT will develope quicker on the field then just through practice coaching. Orton has proved to be an amazing practice QB when there is no pressure. We saw him buckle time after time last year.....he is not our future what so ever. Is Tebow? Who knows and that is what people want to see. If is like every other team.....when you have a young QB on your roster they want to see what he can do. Nobody gives a flying f*@# what happens at practice as long as there are results during the game.

Every preseason game has the starters start and then after the 1st quarter they weed them out slowing and move in 2nd string then 3rd string and then the players working for a spot on the roster. So depending on when Fox moves Tebow in he could be playing starters, 2nd team, 3rd team or waiver players. So it all depends on when he gets up in. Fox could start each QB in one preseason game to see how they do.....we dont know.

Thats what the coaching staff did, not me!
So TT looks like crap from all acounts at camp, but he will "develop" quicker in regular season games!?!? Right. Got it. So thats why he isnt starting. The FO's master plan is to "develop" TT by having him play with 2nd teamers all along knowing that they will simply put him in during reg season games to develop him then. But right now they dont want him to develop any kind of a repoire with 1st teamers, cause thats irrelevant.
No, the FO wants Kyle Orton who according to you has no future with the team, to get reps with 1st teamers. Right.
Wow. Just wow.

NightTerror218
08-08-2011, 12:52 PM
Thats what the coaching staff did, not me!
So TT looks like crap from all acounts at camp, but he will "develop" quicker in regular season games!?!? Right. Got it. So thats why he isnt starting. The FO's master plan is to "develop" TT by having him play with 2nd teamers all along knowing that they will simply put him in during reg season games to develop him then. But right now they dont want him to develop any kind of a repoire with 1st teamers, cause thats irrelevant.
No, the FO wants Kyle Orton who according to you has no future with the team, to get reps with 1st teamers. Right.
Wow. Just wow.

its how your phrase your responses....and what did the coaches do that you are referring too?

TT looks like crap according to who? The media or right? Fox has not even mentioned who the "teams starter" will be. He is still referring to the QB open competition. He is TT was crap he would say that Orton is the #1 QB period. Orton even said he has not been told he is the starter.

You make so sense about stating TT playing with 2nd string and then put him in regular season games....putting words in mouth. I said TT would develop quicker in games. TT is showing that he still has work to do. Orton is gone after this season.....FO has shown he is not the future of this team but putting him on trading block and almost trading him to Miami. He is not worth what he is being paid. Orton will walk for the money cause he wont make it here again....if we tank....TT will get playing time at end of season if he is not already starting....and we will draft a QB.

I never said TT was going to be starting week 1 and since he is taking 2nd team reps means jack shit.

SOCALORADO.
08-08-2011, 01:04 PM
IF ignorance is still showing....its how your phrase your responses....and what did the coaches do that you are referring too?

TT looks like crap according to who? The media or right? Fox has not even mentioned who the "teams starter" will be. He is still referring to the QB open competition. He is TT was crap he would say that Orton is the #1 QB period. Orton even said he has not been told he is the starter.

You make so sense about stating TT playing with 2nd string and then put him in regular season games....putting words in mouth. I said TT would develop quicker in games. TT is showing that he still has work to do. Orton is gone after this season.....FO has shown he is not the future of this team but putting him on trading block and almost trading him to Miami. He is not worth what he is being paid. Orton will walk for the money cause he wont make it here again....if we tank....TT will get playing time at end of season if he is not already starting....and we will draft a QB.

I never said TT was going to be starting week 1 and since he is taking 2nd team reps means jack shit.

Your twisting the FO's words. Apparently the FO feels that TT is a better reg season "gamer" according to you. Could you show me where the FO said that?

"But TT will develope quicker on the field then just through practice coaching"
And where did Fox say this? Or Elway? or any HC EVER?!?!

NightTerror218
08-08-2011, 01:08 PM
Your twisting the FO's words. Apparently the FO feels that TT is a better reg season "gamer" according to you. Could you show me where the FO said that?

"But TT will develope quicker on the field then just through practice coaching"
And where did Fox say this? Or Elway? or any HC EVER?!?!

Dude, your shoveling some serious BS.

A player developing in a game vs just practice is common knowledge....you dont learn game speed, reading or as well as in a game. I never said that FO feels TT is a better reg season gamer....that is you putting shit in my mouth again that I did not say.

Northman
08-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Behave SoCal. That is all. :)

lgenf
08-08-2011, 02:01 PM

yep, and you know why I am a TT homer?

cause he's found a way to WIN for my team no matter the odds and only failed to do so on a hand ful of occassions

and with 4 years of tride and true performances behind him I think he's got a shot - those 3 games at the end of last season didn't always look the best, but I doubt many didn't think we had a shot

that's what he brings and the NFL could stand some of that - crap even the Broncos played up with him in there

you make it sound like he went in at QB last year and lined up under the tackle and threw the ball (once he got back under center) to the freaking stands - like he has no clue how to play QB - it might take some time for him to catch up to the speed of the game, but it does for most young QB's

this post dated 8/8/11 at 3pm Eastern - for those that wanted the posts dated

TXBRONC
08-08-2011, 09:11 PM
Behave SoCal. That is all. :)

Wish in one hand.... :D

Lonestar
08-08-2011, 09:39 PM

IN the title.. no sense in thinking that Tweets about today's scrimmage. are todays IF they are 4 days agpo

had that said Tweets about today's scrimmage AUG 8th. it would have been on the mark.

Not everyone has all day to set on the computer and look at every post..

Be considerate for your fellow members please..

MOtorboat
08-08-2011, 09:53 PM

IN the title.. no sense in thinking that Tweets about today's scrimmage. are todays IF they are 4 days agpo

had that said Tweets about today's scrimmage AUG 8th. it would have been on the mark.

Not everyone has all day to set on the computer and look at every post..

Be considerate for your fellow members please..

That's why posts are dated. Besides, there's only one scrimmage all season, so its not like its a big ******* secret what day that is...

Lonestar
08-08-2011, 10:14 PM
That's why posts are dated. Besides, there's only one scrimmage all season, so its not like its a big ******* secret what day that is...

well as I said not everyone has time to read every post or thread .

Some of us like to be selective.

Whether it is THE scrimmage or daily practice it would be NICE to put the date on it so those that want to sort through them do not have to click on the thread to know which one they are looking for.

AS I said common courtesy..

You know do unto others, as you would have do unto you..

MOtorboat
08-08-2011, 10:42 PM

well as I said not everyone has time to read every post or thread .

Some of us like to be selective.

Whether it is THE scrimmage or daily practice it would be NICE to put the date on it so those that want to sort through them do not have to click on the thread to know which one they are looking for.

AS I said common courtesy..

You know do unto others, as you would have do unto you..

Like the other day where you dropped me that little line via MHS insinuating that I couldn't think deductively because I criticized one of your posts for its shallowness and lacking in valid comparisons?

OK, I will do unto you as you've done unto me.

How long have you been posting on internet forums? How long have message board posts had the date embedded on them? Why would the date be embedded on the post?

Maybe for the exact reason you're bitching about in the first place?

Less time railing on Mike Shanahan like a scorned lover. More time paying attention.

Mmmmkay pumpkin?

BeefStew25
08-08-2011, 10:46 PM

You can't possibly be this stupid.

Agent of Orange
08-09-2011, 02:09 AM

How can you doubt this?

Northman
08-09-2011, 09:01 AM

I'll take that wager.

TXBRONC
08-09-2011, 09:05 AM

This isn't first time he asked for people to put a date posts for him.

BroncoJoe
08-09-2011, 09:24 AM
If you "don't have time" to be on the forum, and come around anyway, that's your problem, not the entire boards.

Thnikkaman
08-09-2011, 09:56 AM
This isn't first time he asked for people to put a date posts for him.

Should I buy a corsage for the post?

TXBRONC
08-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Should I buy a corsage for the post?

It probably wouldn't hurt.

Thnikkaman
08-09-2011, 10:09 AM
It probably wouldn't hurt.

Dinner and a movie, or is that too cliche? I wonder if the posts like to ice skate. I'm all about showing a post a good time.

TXBRONC
08-09-2011, 10:34 AM
Dinner and a movie, or is that too cliche? I wonder if the posts like to ice skate. I'm all about showing a post a good time.

I'm sure you can figure out a way to show a post a good time.

MOtorboat
08-09-2011, 11:10 AM
I'm sure you can figure out a way to show a post a good time.

Did someone say pole dancing?

Npba900
08-09-2011, 04:30 PM
Orton great between the 20's..... Same old thing...

Inside the 20 ya gotta prove to the opposing team you can RUN THE BALL! Last year inside the 20 teams merely had to stop the pass b/c they knew Offensive line wasn't very effective nor threatening.

NightTerror218
08-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Qb competition on scrimmage day.....who could hit the cross bar first? Who hit it first and second? Hint all 3 QBs did this for fun.