PDA

View Full Version : help for viewing thursday dallas game

leeroyjenkins
08-06-2011, 11:36 AM
hello guys,

i am going to be heading out of town for the weekend starting thursday evening for my girlfriends bday. we will be heading to the mountains and there will be no cable there to view the dallas game and i really wanna see our defense most of all.

i was wondering if anyone would be nice enough to USTREAM the game so i can watch it on the way (will be a 4 hour drive) via my cell phone USTREAM app. any help would be greatly appreciated. PM if need be. GO BRONCOS!

BroncoTech
08-06-2011, 12:42 PM
I've basically watched a stream every game for the last 5 years. Here's a start.

http://www.myp2p.eu/

Choose live sports in the top tab and then am.football.

The best technology imho is a torrent stream, or sopcast, which requires some software on your machine. There are web options like jason.tv and ustream as well, but there tend to be laggy and choppy.

Normally that site doesn't have all the streams listed until gameday.

leeroyjenkins
08-06-2011, 01:17 PM
will these sites work off a mobile phone? i will be on the road during the game.

dasn101
08-06-2011, 01:58 PM
I live in Cali now, and not so excited about watching at the bars... (no directv allowed at apt either) so I'm excited to check this out! Thanks for posting. What other Internet options are hidden out there?

leeroyjenkins
08-06-2011, 02:52 PM
ustream, justin.tv

so if anyone can please air the game via ustream for thursday it would be greatly appreicated of a fellow bronco fan.

Stargazer
08-06-2011, 03:03 PM
I would also recommend stickam. Streams on there are pretty good, but the video is on the smaller size. Also, they rarely get shut down because nobody goes and looks there. justin.tv & ustream are a pain in the arse and get shut down. I have been watching AFC West games there the past couple of years. There's a stickam app as well. I cannot stream it for ya, so....just offering advice if anyone does this.

Stargazer
08-06-2011, 03:05 PM
I've basically watched a stream every game for the last 5 years. Here's a start.

http://www.myp2p.eu/

That is where I go most of the time.

Canmore
08-06-2011, 03:15 PM
Not that it helps everyone but for those with NFL Network the rebroadcast is at 9 pm Friday mountain time. I've got my DVR set.