PDA

View Full Version : NFL Preseason Live -- Watch all preseason games live online for $19.99

Tned
08-05-2011, 11:18 PM
Ok, I know a lot of people ask about preseason games. Many search for streams on game day. Sometimes they find them, some times they don't.

I just wanted to make sure that the out of town Denver fans knew about NFL's preseason live package. Watch all preseason games live on your PC, or on demand after the fact, for $19.95.

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

hamrob
08-06-2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks Kned! I did this last year and it worked well! It also gives you the choice of which announcers to listen to (The Broncos or the opposite team's). I thought it was great.

Northman
08-06-2011, 10:48 AM
Ill just watch the replays on NFL Network. I know the Denver/Cowboy game will be re-aired on Aug 12th.

HORSEPOWER 56
08-06-2011, 10:54 AM
Ill just watch the replays on NFL Network. I know the Denver/Cowboy game will be re-aired on Aug 12th.

Yeah, I'm lucky enough to get NFLN so I just DVR the preseason games and watch them when I can. Unfortunately, I have cable so I can't get Sunday ticket. That's where internet streams or friends with the ticket come in... :D

Bullgator
08-06-2011, 12:40 PM
so is there a way to see the games online? for 19.99 or free? or is it just cable

Northman
08-06-2011, 12:44 PM
so is there a way to see the games online? for 19.99 or free? or is it just cable

Whats up BG? So what do you think of Orton getting the start over Tebow?

Tned
08-06-2011, 12:48 PM

The $20 preseason live is an online/PC option.

BroncoTech
08-06-2011, 12:55 PM
Good to see the NFL accept the demand for streamed online games. They ignored this for so long.

sneakers
08-06-2011, 04:54 PM
Wooo not a bad deal

Jaws
08-06-2011, 05:03 PM
I would snap this up but the preseason games are on too late for me. I need my beauty sleep!
I hope something will be available for regular season that's not too expensive as I'm sure streams will be hard to come by this year.

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
08-06-2011, 06:23 PM
I would snap this up but the preseason games are on too late for me. I need my beauty sleep!
I hope something will be available for regular season that's not too expensive as I'm sure streams will be hard to come by this year.

Game pass is £160 at the moment. You can pay for it over 4 months as well. Or just the Broncos games for £125. The Sunday Sky games are blacked out for 6 days this year though although I can't really see us being on much this year anyway. NFC East/Colt/Patriots overkill as usual.

Bullgator
08-07-2011, 01:26 AM
Whats up BG? So what do you think of Orton getting the start over Tebow?

I think there is always adversity in the life of a real Christian. This is just another hurdle in the life of Tim Tebow. And he wont jump over it, he will crush it into powder like he does all the other hurdles.

You all saw how everyone was ready to pounce and bury the kid after just 1 or 2 practices... They know that this is the best chance they will ever have to be rid of TT, but they can not and will not slay the beast that is Tebow. It is early yet, dont be foolish. Too early for the haters to claim victory.

IF Orton starts(it looks like he will but then the preseason games have yet to be played) then mark my words, early in the season KO will be injured and TT will take over and will never look back. KO should have settled and taken the trade to Miami. He will regret that decision sorely.

Jaws
08-07-2011, 02:22 AM
Game pass is £160 at the moment. You can pay for it over 4 months as well. Or just the Broncos games for £125. The Sunday Sky games are blacked out for 6 days this year though although I can't really see us being on much this year anyway. NFC East/Colt/Patriots overkill as usual.

Can you pay one game at a time as well?
The reason I'm reluctant to sign up to the whole season is due to my internet connection. Living out in the styx we only get around 2.5mb speeds at best. Often it dips below 2mb as well. I don't know if those sort of speeds would be up to delivering a reasonably consistent stream.

dogfish
08-07-2011, 03:23 AM
IF Orton starts(it looks like he will but then the preseason games have yet to be played) then mark my words, early in the season KO will be injured and TT will take over and will never look back. KO should have settled and taken the trade to Miami. He will regret that decision sorely.

:shocked:

you planning a tanya harding moment, bubba?

threefolddead
08-07-2011, 06:21 AM
You can find streams of every game online for free. I've learned this after having to move from Colorado and being poor. NFL Ticket is flippin ridiculous.

sneakers
08-07-2011, 06:49 AM
You can find streams of every game online for free. I've learned this after having to move from Colorado and being poor. NFL Ticket is flippin ridiculous.

I never had nfl ticket, and saw the promotion that you can get it this year for free....the catch is, you have to have it next year at full price.

So illegal streams is the way to go!

Jaws
08-07-2011, 09:30 AM
I'm not so sure "alternative streams" are going to be as easy to find this season. I notice the nfl have already clamped down on some of the better known ones

BigSarge87
08-07-2011, 09:40 AM
I never had nfl ticket, and saw the promotion that you can get it this year for free....the catch is, you have to have it next year at full price.

So illegal streams is the way to go!

6 months ago my wife and I decided to get rid of television to see how our kids would react. It went well but Dad isn't doing so good now that it's football season again so we signed up for DTV and got the ticket for free (complete coincidence, lol).

They said that you don't have to buy the ticket next year you just have to remember to cancel the 'automatic renewal' they set up when I got it this year. I'm sure they assume most people 'forget' to cancel it and let it renew so they make a ton of money on it.

Honestly the 19.99 sounds like a pretty sweet deal. $5 a game is definately worth knowing the stream isn't going to quit or even worse harm your computer in some way.

Tangerine
08-07-2011, 12:00 PM
The reason I'm reluctant to sign up to the whole season is due to my internet connection. Living out in the styx we only get around 2.5mb speeds at best. Often it dips below 2mb as well. I don't know if those sort of speeds would be up to delivering a reasonably consistent stream.

Should be fine, picture quality is based on your internet connection speed, just like streaming netflix. Won't stream in HD, but it will still be watchable, and 1000x better than the horrid illegal streams.

topscribe
08-07-2011, 12:25 PM
I think there is always adversity in the life of a real Christian. This is just another hurdle in the life of Tim Tebow. And he wont jump over it, he will crush it into powder like he does all the other hurdles.

You all saw how everyone was ready to pounce and bury the kid after just 1 or 2 practices... They know that this is the best chance they will ever have to be rid of TT, but they can not and will not slay the beast that is Tebow. It is early yet, dont be foolish. Too early for the haters to claim victory.

Sounds to me as if maybe you are rooting for Orton to get injured? :noidea:

-----

BroncoStud
08-07-2011, 01:04 PM
NFL Ticket is nice, damn nice. I've had it for years but I recently switched from DirectTV to AT&T so no more...

Hopefully I can sneak out to a Sports Bar for a few hours and catch the games.

dogfish
08-07-2011, 04:11 PM

-----

"rooting". . . . or "planning?"

:eek:

ManchesterBroncoLUHG
08-07-2011, 04:55 PM

You could buy weekly passes last year but only shows monthly options at £50 at the moment. Try the demo to see how that goes. I only get 4.5mb (ridiculous) and I get HD quality when plugged into my tele via the laptop.

Luckily work buys mine (one perk of the job :D ) but I got fed up with finding streams each week only for it to be blocked half way through. It may be different feed but you can get NFL Network online for £2.99 a month (I think you can get it for free 7 day trial) so see how that goes maybe?

Bullgator
08-07-2011, 10:37 PM
:shocked:

you planning a tanya harding moment, bubba?

lol, nar... but you cant fight fate man. He should have taken the contract in Miami.

dogfish
08-07-2011, 10:39 PM
lol, nar... but you cant fight fate man. He should have taken the contract in Miami.

if orton finds a horse head in his bed after week one, we're telling the authorities about you. . .

:lol:

Bullgator
08-08-2011, 01:09 AM

-----

Nothing of the sort top... I actually dont think Orton is a doosh or anything... wouldnt want to see him get hurt... but Hes not taking any hints from fate and Im telling ya one way or another the universe will force TT into that starting role.

tomjonesrocks
08-08-2011, 01:38 AM

Sounds great--if you have tips on finding these feel free to PM me. Every time I try to find one the stream dies, or freezes, or disappears, is terrible quality, or all of the above.

Just cannot bring myself to spring for Ticket this season though. I'm halfway through my current 2-year contract and have no leverage for negotiation.

Canmore
08-08-2011, 01:53 AM
Sounds great--if you have tips on finding these feel free to PM me. Every time I try to find one the stream dies, or freezes, or disappears, is terrible quality, or all of the above.

Just cannot bring myself to spring for Ticket this season though. I'm halfway through my current 2-year contract and have no leverage for negotiation.

I've had Sunday Ticket since DirecTV went on the air in 1994. I couldn't live without seeing the Broncos play. It's pricey, but I've been with them so long lately, I usually get a deal. Even at full price it's about $22.50 a game and I watch other games I wouln't get. I'd probably spend close to that if I went to a sports bar and this is a lot more convienent. Did the sports bar before DirecTV and I would rather stay home.

Clipworthy
08-08-2011, 02:03 AM
you mean I can watch Buffalo AND Cleveland at the same time?? No longer will I have to choose between the two!

Tned
08-08-2011, 06:57 AM
I've had Sunday Ticket since DirecTV went on the air in 1994. I couldn't live without seeing the Broncos play. It's pricey, but I've been with them so long lately, I usually get a deal. Even at full price it's about $22.50 a game and I watch other games I wouln't get. I'd probably spend close to that if I went to a sports bar and this is a lot more convienent. Did the sports bar before DirecTV and I would rather stay home.

Ditto. NFLST has increased in price almost every year, and it's definitely pricey, but IMO it's worth it.

Thnikkaman
08-08-2011, 09:41 AM
Ok, I know a lot of people ask about preseason games. Many search for streams on game day. Sometimes they find them, some times they don't.

I just wanted to make sure that the out of town Denver fans knew about NFL's preseason live package. Watch all preseason games live on your PC, or on demand after the fact, for $19.95.

https://preseason.nfl.com/nflpl/secure/packages

Here's to hoping that this is a pilot program to see if they can do this for the regular season games. Then again, doesn't Direct TV have exclusive rights to any subscription type service?

Tned
08-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Here's to hoping that this is a pilot program to see if they can do this for the regular season games. Then again, doesn't Direct TV have exclusive rights to any subscription type service?

They definitely do for satellite/cable, I don't know if that extends to online.

Thnikkaman
08-08-2011, 11:22 AM
They definitely do for satellite/cable, I don't know if that extends to online.

That's the thing. I've done mlb.tv for the last two years and its been great. I'm able to watch most of the Rockies games without feeling like I'm breaking the law or anything. I may buy Sunday Ticket this year but I'd much rather watch the games on my computer.

Tned
08-08-2011, 11:28 AM
That's the thing. I've done mlb.tv for the last two years and its been great. I'm able to watch most of the Rockies games without feeling like I'm breaking the law or anything. I may buy Sunday Ticket this year but I'd much rather watch the games on my computer.

I'm the other way around, I would much rather watch the games on my TV. I'm going to by this preseason package and see how it looks going HDMI out to a TV.

Nomad
08-08-2011, 11:34 AM
I hope NFL.com fixed their poor streaming quality from last year. They charged $40 when you could have gotten the same quality from a free, illegal stream.:D This year it'll be half off!

topscribe
08-09-2011, 12:16 PM
It'll come in handy for me since I threw my TV out. So I subscribed.

We'll see . . .

-----

BroncoStud
08-11-2011, 05:24 PM
I just subscribed. It looks like they also have a service that allows you to watch every regular season game AFTER the game is over commercial-free, for only $19.99 all season long.

Not a bad deal at all, I work at home a lot at night so it will be great to watch the games while I'm at the computer.

Lonestar
08-11-2011, 05:32 PM
I just subscribed. It looks like they also have a service that allows you to watch every regular season game AFTER the game is over commercial-free, for only $19.99 all season long.

Not a bad deal at all, I work at home a lot at night so it will be great to watch the games while I'm at the computer.

Any way to save to DVR or hard drive.

And can one get this on a TV instead of a 21" CRT.

Mobile Post via http://Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

WARHORSE
08-11-2011, 05:37 PM
Just got the package.......cant wait.

Nomad
08-11-2011, 06:36 PM
I subscribed to the deal as well. When you click on the watch button, does your screen show something about must have an upgraded Adobe flash player or is there a pregame show going on? I've already upgraded the Adobe.

BeefStew25
08-11-2011, 06:49 PM
Man this is a cool program.

Tned
08-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Man this is a cool program.

Going to dig up a long hdmi cable to see if I can watch on tv. I will actually get this on the little rock SD cable cancel, but hoping this is better quality and not Dallas announcers.

Nomad
08-11-2011, 07:16 PM
I tried to click on Seahawks/Chargers game or Jags/Pats game and the Ravens/Eagles game shows up on both.:confused:

sneakers
08-11-2011, 07:30 PM
Anyone need links? PM me!

warning: 2 homer cowboy streams

Tned
08-11-2011, 07:31 PM
Damn it. The preseason live thing is blacked out in my area, so I'm having to watch it on cable with the dumb Dallas announcers.

Good news is that hooking the PC to the TV via HDMI worked good for the other preseason games.

Nomad
08-11-2011, 07:34 PM
It's a ton clearer than last year!

Lonestar
08-11-2011, 07:40 PM
Lots of hard work only to fond out it is blacked out. Jere in ELP because it's a "local" market. Like 850 miles away local.

Canmore
08-11-2011, 07:42 PM
Lots of hard work only to fond out it is blacked out. Jere in ELP because it's a "local" market. Like 850 miles away local.

850 is local? That's loco. :laugh:

Tned
08-11-2011, 08:45 PM

Ditto, but I am watching it on cable. I keep basic cable to keep track of wayward tornadoes and such.

For those that haven't dropped the $20, the picture quality on the NFL Preseason Live thing is GREAT. I'll watch the three remaining games on it. I'm watching the NE game on it now, while the Broncos are on the TV via cable.

BigSarge87
08-11-2011, 11:19 PM
Didn't someone say you can switch which teams feed you watch? I didn't see it on there. I had to listen the the Cowboys announcers make fun of Tebow all night.

vandammage13
08-12-2011, 09:17 AM
Best $20 I ever spent!!!

Tned
08-12-2011, 10:25 AM
Didn't someone say you can switch which teams feed you watch? I didn't see it on there. I had to listen the the Cowboys announcers make fun of Tebow all night.

Somewhere near the bottom right, there was a button that said audio or something like that, which when you clicked or hovered over gave you a choice of audio feeds. I was blacked out from the Denver game, but I had that option on the NE game and Oakland game.

Nomad
08-12-2011, 10:29 AM
Ditto, but I am watching it on cable. I keep basic cable to keep track of wayward tornadoes and such.

For those that haven't dropped the $20, the picture quality on the NFL Preseason Live thing is GREAT. I'll watch the three remaining games on it. I'm watching the NE game on it now, while the Broncos are on the TV via cable.

I only watched a few series of the game but the picture quality was awesome. Now I see what I'm missing without HD TV. It's definitely worth the $20 instead of driving around everywhere or trying to find streams. I hope one day NFL.com would offer this in the regular season.

NightTerror218
08-12-2011, 12:47 PM
Nomad.....you need to check out the Ale House, I hear that they will be playing football games on huge TV and have over 30 beers on tap. The Eagle River Ale house. Get there early enough we can request for Broncos game be played before other fans request their teams play.

Nomad
08-12-2011, 12:52 PM
Nomad.....you need to check out the Ale House, I hear that they will be playing football games on huge TV and have over 30 beers on tap. The Eagle River Ale house. Get there early enough we can request for Broncos game be played before other fans request their teams play.

When does it open for business because I thought it was still in the construction phase? Hopefully BRONCOS don't have too many early games because I doubt if it'll be open at 9am on a Sunday morning.

NightTerror218
08-12-2011, 12:59 PM
When does it open for business because I thought it was still in the construction phase? Hopefully BRONCOS don't have too many early games because I doubt if it'll be open at 9am on a Sunday morning.

Opened 3 days ago

Nomad
08-12-2011, 01:43 PM
Opened 3 days ago

Also, you need to come check out ERHS football games. My oldest son's a freshman but he made it up to the JV team as a DB/WR. JV usually plays on Thursday's.

NightTerror218
08-12-2011, 01:58 PM
Also, you need to come check out ERHS football games. My oldest son's a freshman but he made it up to the JV team as a DB/WR. JV usually plays on Thursday's.

I could do that. I have played football. I turned down Varsity Football frosh-senior year to play soccer though for 4 years. My bosses son played OL for Chugiak.

Nomad
08-18-2011, 03:48 PM
I guess if you have a Playstation 3 and can dish out over $300 bucks then Sunday Ticket is yours!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/08/18/sunday-ticket-to-be-available-through-playstation-3/