PDA

View Full Version : Bears or Chargers, which is in Bigger Trouble?

MNPatsFan
10-01-2007, 12:52 PM
Just want to get other people's opinions as to which team, the Bears or the Chargers, is in worse shape this season?:confused:

I say the Chargers because the AFC is the better conference. As a result, the Chargers will have a significantly more difficult time turning their season around and attempting to make the playoffs. The Bears, however, have a better chance of still making the playoffs because a record of 8-8 or maybe even 7-9 can still make the playoffs in the NFC based on recent history.

Do you agree?

omac
10-01-2007, 01:19 PM
I think the Bears are in worst condition ... but I don't really know much about qualifying for the playoffs.

The Chargers have the talent on both sides of the ball ... they just have to get their act together. The Bears offense looks pretty bad.

Also, in the NFC North, Green Bay and Detroit have been playing great, while in the AFC West, Denver's defense is weak, KC's coaching is bad, and the Raiders are only now learning to win again.

I think San Diego has a better chance of bouncing back and taking the division than Chicago does.

Medford Bronco
10-01-2007, 01:38 PM
I think the Bears are in worst condition ... but I don't really know much about qualifying for the playoffs.

The Chargers have the talent on both sides of the ball ... they just have to get their act together. The Bears offense looks pretty bad.

Also, in the NFC North, Green Bay and Detroit have been playing great, while in the AFC West, Denver's defense is weak, KC's coaching is bad, and the Raiders are only now learning to win again.

I think San Diego has a better chance of bouncing back and taking the division than Chicago does.

I agree the Chargers have more talent than Chicago.

but both look like they are in big trouble. We shall see

If Denver loses the next 2 we can say the same about us :tsk:

SD and Pittsburgh even at home are tough games

broncosfanscott
10-01-2007, 11:59 PM
I agree the Chargers have more talent than Chicago.

but both look like they are in big trouble. We shall see

If Denver loses the next 2 we can say the same about us :tsk:

SD and Pittsburgh even at home are tough games

The Bears division isn't up for grabs like the AFC West is.

While the Chargers have better talent they both are headed in the same direction.