PDA

View Full Version : Harris Likely to Re-Sign - *UPDATE* Signs with Philly

LTC Pain
08-02-2011, 08:23 AM
Per the DP, Harris is visiting the Broncos today and likely to re-sign with the team. This will be another big plus for depth in the Broncos' O-line.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18598023

MOtorboat
08-02-2011, 08:24 AM
When he's healthy, he's not bad.

BigDaddyBronco
08-02-2011, 08:27 AM
I like the depth. It also helps if Franklin isn't ready to start.

Ziggy
08-02-2011, 08:52 AM
Harris is a quality RT when he's not in the training room, which he usually is. I'd love to see Franklin moved to LG and Beadles and Harris compete for the RT spot. That would give us the biggest, nastiest, left sided Oline in Broncos history.

Dzone
08-02-2011, 09:02 AM
great news. we need the depth. He provides experience and is better at pass blocking right now than Franklin. Maybe being on the bubble has lit a fire under Harris and he will have his best year.

SpringsBroncoFan
08-02-2011, 09:07 AM
A smart move if the money is right. Still, I'd rather have depth at DT instead of OT. We already had options at OT but DT ??? :(

Buff
08-02-2011, 09:23 AM
I hope this is just a move to add depth and not an indictment of Franklin.

underrated29
08-02-2011, 09:45 AM
Awesome! This is great news!!!!!! Harris is a stud rt. It also means that franklin can play :G which he is muh better at

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 09:53 AM
Let's hope they are smart enough to realize he was unloved by 31 other teams and do not give him the key to the mint.
As a backup he cAn be avaiable for a few games if someone goes down.

Let's keep beadles at OLG he is plenty nasty.

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 09:56 AM
Let me add we ade probably going to have a blocking TE on the right side anyway to help the rook.

If Harris is there we still need that TE there as IMO he is not all that great. Orton was harrassedmfromthe Right kore than the left last year.

MileHighCrew
08-02-2011, 09:59 AM
I don't want to see Walton or Beadles out of the starting lineup. I was impressed with both as rookies although they made their share of mistakes.

What would people this of Harris and Clady on the outsides, Franklin and Beadles on the inside with Walton in the middle and Kuper as #6? Either way you mix the 6 of them that is a strong young O line.

Lonestar
I do not understand why he needs to come in for a visit nothing has been remodeled at dove valley. He knows wher the urnals are.

Ravage!!!
They won't insult him by giving him a lowball offer, but they will pay him a fair market price.

Its good news to see Harris resign. He's very good WHEN healthy, and if he isn't expected to grind it out through the entire year, then the guy is just THAT much more valuable to the team. I like him as a player, but his injury problem has obviously been the concern with Harris. It doesn't matter if you are good if you can't get on the field (just like our WRs and RBs).

This is good to see.

Ravage!!!
08-02-2011, 10:01 AM
I do not understand why he needs to come in for a visit nothing has been remodeled at dove valley. He knows wher the urnals are.

Most people like to do deals eye to eye when you are talking about their future. Its why most people travel to visit teams. You can't shake hands and look someone in the eye, speak man-to-man over video conference or a phone call.

tomjonesrocks
08-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Think this is good news--especially speaking relatively in a VERY bleak offseason.

Though if the Broncos were going to bring Harris back, they could have taken a DT instead of Franklin, which many of us feel the team should have.

Meh, whatever.

GEM
08-02-2011, 10:49 AM
I hope this is just a move to add depth and not an indictment of Franklin.

Vic & Gary said that Franklin has struggled in one on one drills. Against Miller, he got blown up. They said it really isn't and indictment on him as he is showing rookie weaknesses, but they did say it shows just how good Miller is. Said that Ayers has gotten by him minimally and he held his own there, but against the top rushers, Franklin is going to have some rookie issues. They feel that in the long term, he will be ok, but that keeping Harris is an insurance policy just in case.

BigDaddyBronco
08-02-2011, 10:53 AM
Vic & Gary said that Franklin has struggled in one on one drills. Against Miller, he got blown up. They said it really isn't and indictment on him as he is showing rookie weaknesses, but they did say it shows just how good Miller is. Said that Ayers has gotten by him minimally and he held his own there, but against the top rushers, Franklin is going to have some rookie issues. They feel that in the long term, he will be ok, but that keeping Harris is an insurance policy just in case.
Especially if he is going to be Tebow's blind side protector.

Dzone
08-02-2011, 10:57 AM
It also helps that he played with Brady Quinn at Notre Dame , as Quinn will be the starting QB this year

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 11:31 AM
I don't want to see Walton or Beadles out of the starting lineup. I was impressed with both as rookies although they made their share of mistakes.

What would people this of Harris and Clady on the outsides, Franklin and Beadles on the inside with Walton in the middle and Kuper as #6? Either way you mix the 6 of them that is a strong young O line.
As much as I like beadles he is no Kuper yet. Why should you want to take Franklin away from his natural position. And allow Harris to start when we all know the odds of his making it through a full year is no very good. If and WHEN he goes down then your reshuffling the continuity again in two or three spots instead of just one. Team work on the oline is like nowhere else on the team. Timing has to be precise and they have to know whT the guy next to them is goin to do in any given situation. In college one can get away with a slight hesitation as the Dl is not nearly as good. In the NFL save a couple of teams (ours) they have college type super stars at all spots on the Dl opposed to perhaps one at the college level.

You can not hesitate a millisecond at this level or your in big dodo.

As for Harris it is obvious that there was little or NO interest in him by the other teams.

Give him incentives but pay him for what he will be a spare part, a depth player.

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 11:37 AM

Thanks for that info I'm guessing that Xman did nit initate TVA call but after getting zero interest from all the other teams the agent called to see if there was any interest.

They might have him start while rookie gets playing time in practice. While getting his technique down but either way look for a blocking TE next to ORT alot this year.

But then Franklin may just be the road grader we need and we never have to pass.

NightTerror218
08-02-2011, 11:43 AM
A smart move if the money is right. Still, I'd rather have depth at DT instead of OT. We already had options at OT but DT ??? :(

We are getting more depth each week at DT, we have Brown, Jarmon, Bunkley, Leonard, McBean Whitlock, Unrein and Vickerson.

McBean, Vickerson, Bunkley and Vickerson are the ones to look at for starting.

Whitlock is a rookie.

NightTerror218
08-02-2011, 11:45 AM
As much as I like beadles he is no Kuper yet. Why should you want to take Franklin away from his natural position. And allow Harris to start when we all know the odds of his making it through a full year is no very good. If and WHEN he goes down then your reshuffling the continuity again in two or three spots instead of just one. Team work on the oline is like nowhere else on the team. Timing has to be precise and they have to know whT the guy next to them is goin to do in any given situation. In college one can get away with a slight hesitation as the Dl is not nearly as good. In the NFL save a couple of teams (ours) they have college type super stars at all spots on the Dl opposed to perhaps one at the college level.

As for Harris it is obvious that there was little or NO interest in him by the other teams.

Give him incentives but pay him for what he will be a spare part, a depth player.

Exactly you have to give the o-Line time to "gel" together so they know the guys next to them will work so they work as a unit. One problem we had last year was that it changed so much. Franklin is going to be a golden child with Fox, he is a beast of a run blocker, and if are running more, he is going to get used a lot. Harris will just be a back up or trade bait after signed.

underrated29
08-02-2011, 11:51 AM

Franklins natural position is at Guard. Not at tackle. He played RT last year for the first time. He has said he is better at G then at T.....he could still become good at T- I do believe he can, but he is not on Ryan Harris level of RT.

WARHORSE
08-02-2011, 11:53 AM
I was hoping for this.

bcbronc
08-02-2011, 11:55 AM
We are getting more depth each week at DT, we have Brown, Jarmon, Bunkley, Leonard, McBean Whitlock, Unrein and Vickerson.

McBean, Vickerson, Bunkley and Vickerson are the ones to look at for starting.

Whitlock is a rookie.

I'd hope M.Thomas can beat out McBean. If he can't, we're in for a world of hurt.

NightTerror218
08-02-2011, 11:57 AM
I'd hope M.Thomas can beat out McBean. If he can't, we're in for a world of hurt.

Just showing that we are in deed adding depth on competent players, nobody that really stands out.

I think we are getting too depth at most positions, not counting the overflowing TE position of what 6 of them?

WARHORSE
08-02-2011, 11:57 AM
If Beadles cant stop giving up backfield yardage, perhaps we can move Harris to RT and Franklin to guard......grrr!

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 11:59 AM
Exactly you have to give the o-Line time to "gel" together so they know the guys next to them will work so they work as a unit. One problem we had last year was that it changed so much. Franklin is going to be a golden child with Fox, he is a beast of a run blocker, and if are running more, he is going to get used a lot. Harris will just be a back up or trade bait after signed.

I do not see him as trade bait IF he had any real value he would have already signed somewhere else..

IMO

You may be correct about Franklin being a golden child . But if he struggles early in pass protect look for Harris to start until he is hurt or franklin gets it

We all know that past record on harris is a tad over 46% of the time he is hurt and not playing..and when he was playing in those games he was anything but 100%.

Not to worry Franklin will be the starter by years end and harris will be hurt or playing back up..

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Just showing that we are in deed adding depth on competent players, nobody that really stands out.

I think we are getting too depth at most positions, not counting the overflowing TE position of what 6 of them?

I suspect that we will keep 5 of them especially if one of them becomes our starting fullback. but at least 4 of them..

bcbronc
08-02-2011, 12:02 PM
has Harris played G before? Whether he has or not, I don't see any reason he shouldn't be able to. Ideal depth guy as he could then play any position on the line but C in relief.

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 12:03 PM
Franklins natural position is at Guard. Not at tackle. He played RT last year for the first time. He has said he is better at G then at T.....he could still become good at T- I do believe he can, but he is not on Ryan Harris level of RT.

I can guarantee you that Fox did not draft him that high to play the guard position, if he did then we are in big DODO..

that is not to say he may not wind up there but he was drafted to take Harrisses spot.

bcbronc
08-02-2011, 12:05 PM
I can guarantee you that Fox did not draft him that high to play the guard position, if he did then we are in big DODO..

that is not to say he may not wind up there but he was drafted to take Harrisses spot.

welllllll....we are talking about a FO that took a 43 SAM #2 overall, so.....

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 12:14 PM
If Beadles cant stop giving up backfield yardage, perhaps we can move Harris to RT and Franklin to guard......grrr!

Beadles was hardly at the OLG spot last year he was all over the OLINE at one time or another the only spot he did not play was OC throughout the year..

some of those were not his man that he let through but Waltons..

Have no fear once they get to know each other they will be damned good.

Being an EX ORG I can tell you that KNOWING what the guy next to you is going to do in any given situation is key to the trust you build up over the years..

KC had one of the best OLINES late nineties and early 2000's because they had worked together for so long.. they lead the league in running and few sack allow for going on a decade..

then they got old and when that happened they had no one behind them to replace all of them..

Happened to us also when Zim retired, it was dominos stink and Jones and we wound up with a bunch of underweight guys that could not hold a block inside the red zone.

trust me on this folks trust on the oline is so important, got to trust teh guy next to you or someone gets killed in the backfield.. changing them around like hot cakes last year killed the running game and allowed lots of sacks..

We had almost zero choice in having to do that, but It did not help Beadles, clady and Walton to build that trust..

doing the same this year will only perpetuate it..

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 12:18 PM
welllllll....we are talking about a FO that took a 43 SAM #2 overall, so.....

you are right there but from what I hear he is tearing it up where ever he is put in.. and I doubt that he will be a pure sam this year..

THink he is going to be more of an LT* or DT* type player.. going where ever he wants.. anything to get the qb..

Franklin was not drafted to play anywhere but ORT

* Derrick Thomas & Lawrence Taylor best LB in the NFL for many years for all the kiddies.. that grew up on madden..

xzn
08-02-2011, 12:21 PM

Kuper is our second best lineman, after Clady imo. :confused:

Buff
08-02-2011, 12:23 PM

The timing is the only thing that makes me nervous... It kind of feels like we were planning to do without him and then after camp opened we determined that there was a bigger need than we thought.

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 12:35 PM
Kuper is our second best lineman, after Clady imo. :confused:

well considering that two were rookies and now another one.. that was not hard to say..

harris nothing special.. saw lots of heat on the QB the past few years from his side of the field..

Davii
08-02-2011, 12:49 PM
I expect Harris to start at RT with Orlando playing guard until he can beat out Ryan. When healthy Harris its a damn good tackle and I have no reason to think this isn't a smart move by the Broncos.

HORSEPOWER 56
08-02-2011, 01:56 PM

We took a guy in the second round last year and plugged him in at Guard... Or are you saying we brought Beadles in to play RT and he just didn't live up to it so we had to try again this year with Franklin?

Personally, I would like to see Franklin kick inside to LG and move Beadles back out to RT. Harris can be our insurance policy and keep himself healthy being the backup for both Beadles and Clady.

Beadles was a 4 year starter at tackle in college. I think he'd be fine out there and wouldn't be a liability in the run game like Harris can be sometimes.

xzn
08-02-2011, 03:06 PM
We took a guy in the second round last year and plugged him in at Guard... Or are you saying we brought Beadles in to play RT and he just didn't live up to it so we had to try again this year with Franklin?

Personally, I would like to see Franklin kick inside to LG and move Beadles back out to RT. Harris can be our insurance policy and keep himself healthy being the backup for both Beadles and Clady.

Beadles was a 4 year starter at tackle in college. I think he'd be fine out there and wouldn't be a liability in the run game like Harris can be sometimes.

THIS I could see :beer:

I :elefant: the idea of Clady and Franklin lined up next to each other! But the team so far seems to prefer Beadles at OLG:confused:

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 03:17 PM

think this year is different thatn last year was they had harris as insurance when they drafted Beadles for ORT or OG .

no one knows for sure that he was not drafted for harrises ultimate replacement or was he slated for hamiltons spot from the get go..

I do remmebr that he spent all of teh otas as OLG and then kicked out to OLT during preseason when Clady was not ready yet.. then he moved to cover Huper IIRC for a game or two after clady came back for the regular season..then he moved to ORT when harris had a problem..

I believe that the intent for Franklin was ORT all the way.. Knowing that HArris was a FA, he is injury prone and frankly not a GREAT ORT. I do not see any other reason to draft Franklin taht high in the draft to kind a slate him for OG when Beadles does a great job there now,,

I also beleive that harris got NO biggie offers and asked for a new contract back where he was born..

That is how I see it right wrong or in between..

I susepct that NO one else KNOWS for certain unless they have an in at Dove Valley.

Lonestar
08-02-2011, 03:19 PM
let me add that Harris as part of a jumbo package at TE could be an earth mover also..

Denver Native (Carol)
08-02-2011, 05:29 PM
DMac on TheFan just now stated that Ryan just signed with Philadelphia.

Dzone
08-02-2011, 05:30 PM
change the title of the thread...he wasnt traded..FA

BigDaddyBronco
Oh snap!

jhildebrand
traded? I thought he was unrestricted or resigning with denver.

slim
08-02-2011, 05:31 PM
I don't think it was a trade.

I think he signed as a FA.

chazoe60
08-02-2011, 05:31 PM
We never signed him so he can't be traded. He just signed with them as a FA

SoCalImport
08-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Didn't we just sign him like yesterday? Maybe I should check before posting.

Nomad
DMac on TheFan just now stated that Ryan just signed with Philadelphia.

Yeah, i just heard it! Schlereth said Philly is by far the winner in FA! Now can they win with their pieces

Dzone
gone to philly...maybe this will force franklin to be like cladys rookie year

jhildebrand
Crown their ass! Philly is on a Miami Heat tear of adding free agents

slim
the dudes on 1043 said he has been traded

No, they said Harris signed a FA deal with Philly.

Dzone
08-02-2011, 05:33 PM
maybe its as a FA..oh well, going all in with Franklin...damn, wonder ewwhat happened

Ravage!!!
08-02-2011, 05:34 PM
Maybe we signed him so that we could trade him. Happens.

Also look for Philly to sign Ronnie Brown

TXBRONC
08-02-2011, 05:35 PM
What?

He was UFA. The only way could be true is if it was a sign and trade.

Denver Native (Carol)
08-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Yeah, i just heard it! Schlereth said Philly is by far the winner in FA! Now can they win with their pieces

Yes, earlier they stated that just because the Eagles have signed a lot of talent, it does not mean they will all mesh together, plus most of those signing with the Eagles are doing so for one year only.

slim
08-02-2011, 05:36 PM
Might want to change the thread title.

Buff
08-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Worst thread ever.

Dzone
08-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Going to the Dream Team...
No excuses for philadelphia not to go on and win super bowl...which probably means they will crumble..look back at how many preseason favorites collapsed...as long as they keep cutler out of the super bowl. I would hate to see Cutler take chicago to the sb

NorCalBronco7
Harris isnt a good run blocker. Im not surprised at all Fox doesnt want him.

Dzone
Might want to change the thread title.
I will try to do that.

Dzone
08-02-2011, 05:40 PM
Just merge this with one with a different title

dogfish
08-02-2011, 05:41 PM
we can't even re-sign our own dudes without philly stealing them?

:lol:

Nomad
08-02-2011, 05:43 PM
we can't even re-sign our own dudes without philly stealing them?

:lol:

If Philly doesn't win a SB the fans will burn the city down!!:D

slim
08-02-2011, 05:45 PM
If Philly doesn't win a SB the fans will burn the city down!!:D

They will also burn it down if they do win it!

Buff
08-02-2011, 05:51 PM
Mods?

Bueller?

UrbanBounca
08-02-2011, 06:00 PM
I'm glad we're not playing Philly this year. They're practically stacked.

HORSEPOWER 56
08-02-2011, 06:05 PM
Merged with other Harris thread

TXBRONC
08-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Harris isnt a good run blocker. Im not surprised at all Fox doesnt want him.

From what I remember they were interested in keeping him on but Harris wasn't going to re-sign. That's one of the reason's they drafted Franklin.

Dzone
08-02-2011, 06:40 PM
Philadelphia will make the Vancouver riot look like a high school pep rally. Might have to bring in the tanks

NorCalBronco7
08-02-2011, 06:51 PM
From what I remember they were interested in keeping him on but Harris wasn't going to re-sign. That's one of the reason's they drafted Franklin.

It doesnt make any sense to me Fox would seriously entertain Harris. If Fox wants a strong running game, he isnt going to sign a player like Harris who is injury prone and cant run block well. Thats why its weird the Broncos brought him in for negotiations or whatever he was doing with Broncos management.

Dzone
08-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Anybody but the Bears and Jay Quitler...that would suck

bcbronc
08-02-2011, 07:04 PM
It doesnt make any sense to me Fox would seriously entertain Harris. If Fox wants a strong running game, he isnt going to sign a player like Harris who is injury prone and cant run block well. Thats why its weird the Broncos brought him in for negotiations or whatever he was doing with Broncos management.

Imo its pretty clear Fox viewed Harris as a utility fielder who can provide quality depth, but probably wasn't going to offer any term or starter $$$. Didn't take Harris long to make up his mind when he got out of Dove Valley.

SmilinAssasSin27
08-02-2011, 07:11 PM
Most people here have been bashing harris since he was drafted. No major loss. W/ our QB "concerns" and horrid defense, we NEED to be able to run the ball and keep the clock moving. A good run defense takes the pressure off of all other areas of the team. Hopefully Franklin plays like the beast he appears to be. Harris isn't a bulldozer.

MOtorboat
08-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Imo its pretty clear Fox viewed Harris as a utility fielder who can provide quality depth, but probably wasn't going to offer any term or starter $$$. Didn't take Harris long to make up his mind when he got out of Dove Valley.

I think what you're trying to say is that he has the footwork and range to play second and short, but not enough pop in his bat to warrant being in the lineup 150 games.

:coffee:

Stargazer
08-03-2011, 12:13 AM

I agree. 100% expected him to sign somewhere else, and he did.

Lonestar
08-03-2011, 12:23 AM

lets hope he was not using us to up the anty with the eagles..

I can't see him starting there as he is not a strong blocker in any scheme but ZBS..

The super strong DL's in that division will eat him up. HOPE he got good guaranteed money up front..

MOtorboat
08-03-2011, 12:44 AM

I can't see him starting there as he is not a strong blocker in any scheme but ZBS..

The super strong DL's in that division will eat him up. HOPE he got good guaranteed money up front..

Just out of curiousity, do you know anything about Andy Reid's schemes?

Lonestar
08-03-2011, 01:01 AM

has a great defense beyond that not much I have not had time to follow teams the past 8 years while my daughter was playing competitive Volley ball in HS and college... A gazillion miles in planes and by car or team busses..

Hope to have more time this year..

Pray tell me about Andy Ried the Defensive gurus scheme..

bcbronc
08-03-2011, 02:03 AM

Good on'im if he did. Why would I give a dropped puck if he got a few extra coins from Philly?

Juriga72
08-03-2011, 06:54 AM
has a great defense beyond that not much I have not had time to follow teams the past 8 years while my daughter was playing competitive Volley ball in HS and college... A gazillion miles in planes and by car or team busses..

He worked Jim Johnson to death by making JJ in control of one of the best defenses....

Seems Andy let him run it ALL by himself, and make calls without stepping on his pee-pee like a little child.

MOtorboat
08-03-2011, 08:02 AM

Umm, Harris plays offense.

Lonestar
08-05-2011, 09:14 PM
Umm, Harris plays offense.
yes he is And from What I understood Andy is a defensive guru..

but is also the head coach..

dogfish
08-05-2011, 09:24 PM
yes he is And from What I understood Andy is a defensive guru..

but is also the head coach..

nope. . . andy's an offensive coach, a west coast guy. . . don't quote me on this, but IIRC he just gave the offensive playcalling duties to morninwheg a year or two ago, after handling them himself previously. . .

Lonestar
08-06-2011, 09:42 AM
nope. . . andy's an offensive coach, a west coast guy. . . don't quote me on this, but IIRC he just gave the offensive playcalling duties to morninwheg a year or two ago, after handling them himself previously. . .

Iirc he was on some of the same teams as Mikey was therefore my thought he was defense oriented.

HORSEPOWER 56
08-06-2011, 10:03 AM
Iirc he was on some of the same teams as Mikey was therefore my thought he was defense oriented.

Nope, Andy Reid was Mike Holmgren's O-coord in Green Bay (he was the guy who developed Favre) in the 90's through the Superbowl year. Holmgen and Shanahan are both of the Bill Walsh tree. Holmgren coached for Bill Walsh and Shanahan coached for George Siefert (a Walsh disciple, also) in San Fran with Steve Young as his QB and that's the connection. They are all from the Walsh "tree" (as is Mike McCarthy who is in Green Bay now) but I don't think Reid and Shanahan ever coached together.

In short, Andy Reid was to Mike Holmgren what Gary Kubiak was to Mike Shanahan. Andy Reid's specialty is offense, always has been. Right now, Marty Morninwheg, the prior HC from the Lions (after Wayne Fontes) is his O-Coordinator. Morninwheg is an offensive guru, but terrible HC, like Norv Turner.

Ravage!!!
08-06-2011, 01:16 PM
Morninwheg is an offensive guru, but terrible HC, like Norv Turner.

and a certain OC that is now in St. Louis.

BroncoAV06
08-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Hey good thing we drafted a tackle!
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/2150/orlandofranklinh.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/705/orlandofranklinh.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Lonestar
08-06-2011, 08:47 PM
Nope, Andy Reid was Mike Holmgren's O-coord in Green Bay (he was the guy who developed Favre) in the 90's through the Superbowl year. Holmgen and Shanahan are both of the Bill Walsh tree. Holmgren coached for Bill Walsh and Shanahan coached for George Siefert (a Walsh disciple, also) in San Fran with Steve Young as his QB and that's the connection. They are all from the Walsh "tree" (as is Mike McCarthy who is in Green Bay now) but I don't think Reid and Shanahan ever coached together.

In short, Andy Reid was to Mike Holmgren what Gary Kubiak was to Mike Shanahan. Andy Reid's specialty is offense, always has been. Right now, Marty Morninwheg, the prior HC from the Lions (after Wayne Fontes) is his O-Coordinator. Morninwheg is an offensive guru, but terrible HC, like Norv Turner.

I was pretty sure that Reid and mikeys were on at least one team in CA together..

but no matter thanks for clearing it up..

Dean
08-07-2011, 11:28 AM
Philly seems very pleased with what they got. I thought Harris played very well and exceptionally well in pass blocking. Injury in my eyes was his only serious problem.

:whoknows:

http://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2011/8/7/2349734/ryan-harris-drawing-praise-at-eagles-camp