PDA

View Full Version : Dawkins restructures contract.

DenBronx
08-01-2011, 04:11 AM
Dawkins restructured deal finished

By Mike Klis

With all the Kyle Orton trade-no trade/Willis McGahee/Jabar Gaffney/Renaldo Hill/Von Miller news last week, the Brian Dawkins restructured contract got overlooked.

The deal was completed Friday evening. Dawkins will be the Broncos’ starting strong safety this year. He will help bring along rookie Rahim Moore, the Broncos’ first of two second-round draft picks who is expected to start at free safety.

SoCalImport
08-01-2011, 04:44 AM
Dawkins restructured deal finished

By Mike Klis

With all the Kyle Orton trade-no trade/Willis McGahee/Jabar Gaffney/Renaldo Hill/Von Miller news last week, the Brian Dawkins restructured contract got overlooked.

The deal was completed Friday evening. Dawkins will be the Broncos’ starting strong safety this year. He will help bring along rookie Rahim Moore, the Broncos’ first of two second-round draft picks who is expected to start at free safety.

Now if only I could get him to restructure on my madden team.
Sorry. That's all I've got on the subject. We knew it was happening. It's probably not a popular sentiment but if we could get any kind of value AT ALL in trade for B.Dawk then I'd rather see his contract go somewhere else all together.

Lots of safeties + low expectations for the season + lack of cap space = expendable future HOFer.

Superchop 7
08-01-2011, 12:36 PM
Keep restructuring and making cap cuts.......

Every damn one of them should make less after last year.....

Slick
08-01-2011, 12:40 PM
Amen chop.