PDA

View Full Version : Hmmm.....

HORSEPOWER 56
07-31-2011, 07:45 PM
So DJ Williams missed practice for the second straight day. When questioned yesterday, Fox said it was a quad/thigh injury. Today he said it was a "hammy, uh, thigh injury". It's almost as if he couldn't remember the party line when it came to what the official report is...

For Hill, it was "dehydration"... then he was cut. Anyone else suspicious a potential trade could be coming involving DJ? :confused:

Listen to Fox during today's camp video when questioned...

http://www.denverbroncos.com/index.html

Maybe I'm imagining things, but it seems fishy.

tomjonesrocks
07-31-2011, 08:00 PM
Who cares. We haven't done a damn thing of note this FA period. Might as well move his ass. I don't see a reason to pay him with things looking this bleak and expectations so low get him out of here if that's what you want to do. Either way--zzzzz.....

shank
07-31-2011, 08:03 PM
i'm not down on DJ like a lot of guys around here, and am excited to see him back at WILL. if there is something going on, it better be a deal for a honest to science, legitimate, starting DT who is under 28 years old. i like cheesecake.

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 08:11 PM
i'm not down on DJ like a lot of guys around here, and am excited to see him back at WILL. if there is something going on, it better be a deal for a honest to science, legitimate, starting DT who is under 28 years old. i like cheesecake.

Yeah, WILL was his best position. He might do great moving back and don't forget we have MillerLite on the other side so this could be fun to watch.

Lancane
07-31-2011, 08:59 PM
Yeah, WILL was his best position. He might do great moving back and don't forget we have MillerLite on the other side so this could be fun to watch.

Williams, Miller and Mays...sounds like one of those law firms you hear about mixed in with all the damn infomercials!

I don't hate Williams, he's not a superstar linebacker like we had in Wilson or Romo or expect in Miller, or like Harrison is for Pittsburgh and Lewis is in Baltimore...but you can always depend on him being steady and doing what he does every Sunday and that's enough for now, especially now that we're fixing the linebacker corps with more talent.

Magnificent Seven
07-31-2011, 09:02 PM
IMO, Broncos should trade Orton to the Bengals for LB Rey Mualuga and trade DJ Williams for veteran DT from somewhere.

Lancane
07-31-2011, 09:08 PM
IMO, Broncos should trade Orton to the Bengals for LB Rey Mualuga and trade DJ Williams for veteran DT from somewhere.

I doubt the Bengals would trade Mualuga for Orton, I don't believe they're that disorganized. And right now, we have the depth at defensive tackle, but who's going to trade a young prominent defensive tackle for Williams?

Denver Native (Carol)
08-01-2011, 03:32 PM
In regards to the first post in this thread:

D.J. Williams watched practice in shorts once again due to a hamstring injury

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/2011-training-camp-day-5-a-m-blog/

jhildebrand
08-01-2011, 04:24 PM
I have been down on DJ for years. I think it is clear EFX aren't enamored with him at all. I wouldn't be surprised to see him shopped or shipped out.