PDA

View Full Version : OMG, this is scary.

scott.475
11-16-2008, 10:42 PM
Throw out the Oakland game, and we have won by 1, 2, 3, 4 and 4 points. PLEASE Denver, PLEASE find a way to win by a touchdown or more against someone OTHER than the Faiders!!!

I would be euphoric with a seven or ten point win.

NameUsedBefore
11-16-2008, 10:43 PM
Coincidentally I just added those numbers up like an hour ago.

Also: We've lost every game Cutler has played poorly in.

Ziggy
11-16-2008, 10:50 PM
I don't care if we win by 2 or 50. A win is a win. I'll take them any way we can get them.

JKcatch724
11-16-2008, 10:52 PM
A win is a win is a win in my book.

nevcraw
11-16-2008, 10:59 PM
Throw out the Oakland game, and we have won by 1, 2, 3, 4 and 4 points. PLEASE Denver, PLEASE find a way to win by a touchdown or more against someone OTHER than the Faiders!!!

Hope that was not a jinx type statement... They still need to beat the raiders by 1 or by 20.........

Anyway tight games give character to a young team:beer:

omac
11-16-2008, 11:00 PM
I don't care if we win by 2 or 50. A win is a win. I'll take them any way we can get them.

Yeah, I agree; in the NFL where on any given day, the worst team can beat the best team, I'll take a one point win any day over even the worst team in the league.

The blowout wins show the talent of a team, but it's the close wins that show the heart of the team. :rockon:

honz
11-16-2008, 11:02 PM
Most games in the NFL are decided by 7 points or less. We just happen to lose the ones we play in that aren't. :lol:

SR
11-16-2008, 11:24 PM
I'm with those who think a win is a win regardless of what amount we win by. I'm more than happy with our four point win today. We beat a team that, in a lot of areas, is better than we are.

Dean
11-16-2008, 11:42 PM

No. . . what would be scary would be to lose by 1, 2, 3, 4, and 4.

LordTrychon
11-16-2008, 11:54 PM

I'd be more pissed than scared...

But point made. ;)

fcspikeit
11-17-2008, 12:12 AM
Coincidentally I just added those numbers up like an hour ago.

Also: We've lost every game Cutler has played poorly in.

Make no mistake about it, this teams lives off the blood that pumps through Cutler's veins. If he don't play above and beyond the call of duty, we have no chance.... We will go as far as he can carry us.

LoyalSoldier
11-17-2008, 12:35 AM
With our schedule I am glad to just be 6-4 with how bad the defense has been. We have played two divisions with the better records in football (AFC East and NFC South) and so far have won 3 out of 3 games against the NFC South.

soonerjh
11-17-2008, 12:42 AM
I just hope we can win at least 4 more games, hopefully 5 but that would be hard to do I think.

Day1BroncoFan
11-17-2008, 12:44 AM
I'll settle for winning the division however that has to happen.

What I'd like is to win out. :D

Northman
11-17-2008, 12:46 AM

Word. Right now considering the youth, injuries, poor play calling etc ill take whatever i can get as a fan.

Northman
11-17-2008, 12:47 AM
Most games in the NFL are decided by 7 points or less. We just happen to lose the ones we play in that aren't. :lol:

No kidding. Who would of thought that Cincy would force a tie with Philly? I mean, seriously? :lol:

Thats the NFL for ya.

LoyalSoldier
11-17-2008, 12:59 AM
I just hope we can win at least 4 more games, hopefully 5 but that would be hard to do I think.

Well we have very winnable games hosting both KC and Oak all we need to do is play like we can. If we can win those games then we need to take a game or two from some very good teams.

Cutler6MVP
11-17-2008, 08:30 AM

Hey, it keeps us all on the edge of our seats.

tomjonesrocks
11-17-2008, 09:19 AM
THAT'S what's scary? :confused:

broncofaninfla
11-17-2008, 09:27 AM

A win is a win. With how the young players stepped up and the improvement on defense in stopping the run how can you not be optimistic about the future of this team. We are not a Super Bowl team yet BUT we do have the foundation to be where we need to be in the very near future.

MasterShake
11-17-2008, 10:20 AM

Like losing 11-10??

NightTrainLayne
11-17-2008, 10:50 AM
I was thinking to start a thread about this, but with a little different spin.

To me, this team is learning how to win. Learning to win is more difficult than it sounds, and just as important as scheme and talent.

We are learning how to win. . .and any win on that journey no matter by how many points helps. San Diego is a team with a ton of talent, and a decent coaching staff, but they haven't learned how to win. That Pittsburgh game yesterday was served up on a silver platter for them, and they let it slip away. . .they haven't learned how to win.

We are still learning. . there are a couple games this season that we should have won, but didn't. But the good news is that it seems we are turning the corner. These last two road games are both games where a team with less heart could have folded at several different points, but this team kept on pushing, and eventually won the game.

Let's just keep building on this. A win against Oakland and we'll be on a 3-game winning streak heading into the final stretch of the season against some good competition. We may be learning how to win just in time.

Day1BroncoFan
11-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Now that I think about it a little the ones we won or lost don't scare me. It's the one next week we haven't played yet and I wouldn't call it scared exactly.

sacmar
11-17-2008, 11:41 AM
If the broncos won the super bowl by a half a point, they would still be a half a point better than everyone else. Our goal is to win i don't care how or by how much, it's always better than loosing.

horsepig
11-18-2008, 04:59 PM
I was thinking to start a thread about this, but with a little different spin.

To me, this team is learning how to win. Learning to win is more difficult than it sounds, and just as important as scheme and talent.

We are learning how to win. . .and any win on that journey no matter by how many points helps. San Diego is a team with a ton of talent, and a decent coaching staff, but they haven't learned how to win. That Pittsburgh game yesterday was served up on a silver platter for them, and they let it slip away. . .they haven't learned how to win.

We are still learning. . there are a couple games this season that we should have won, but didn't. But the good news is that it seems we are turning the corner. These last two road games are both games where a team with less heart could have folded at several different points, but this team kept on pushing, and eventually won the game.

Let's just keep building on this. A win against Oakland and we'll be on a 3-game winning streak heading into the final stretch of the season against some good competition. We may be learning how to win just in time.

Yeah, Baby, guys like Larsen and Woodyard are boosting this team's energy and grit!

Den21vsBal19
11-18-2008, 05:42 PM
Whilst I agree completely, we may all live a little longer, and sleep a little easier if we put the odd game to bed without any dramatics ;)

omac
11-18-2008, 07:21 PM
Whilst I agree completely, we may all live a little longer, and sleep a little easier if we put the odd game to bed without any dramatics ;)

Yeah, but those dramatic wins, like the way we beat SD on those last 2 end-zone passes ... those put a spring in your step for a week. :D