PDA

View Full Version : Preseason Games

Tangerine
07-31-2011, 05:01 PM
So, I moved away from Colorado for a job, now I'm curious how I'm going to watch the preseason games. Sunday Ticket only has regular season games. If anybody has any suggestions how to watch preseason games out of area, please let me know.

Canmore
07-31-2011, 05:04 PM
So, I moved away from Colorado for a job, now I'm curious how I'm going to watch the preseason games. Sunday Ticket only has regular season games. If anybody has any suggestions how to watch preseason games out of area, please let me know.

Do you get NFL Network? Last season they aired all the preseason games I believe. I expect they will do the same this preseason. At least that's how I'm planning on watching.

Tangerine
07-31-2011, 05:09 PM
Yeah I do, but I haven't heard anything about them airing them this year

Nomad
07-31-2011, 05:13 PM
I guess you could try and find a stream on the interwebs.

Speaking of schedule, it looks like I'll get to watch at least two games from the tv this year......vs Raiders & Jets.......since I don't have DTV anymore!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/schedule-and-events/schedule.html

sneakers
08-02-2011, 05:59 AM
Lol, I can't get passed the Username to get to the question lol

MileHighCrew
08-02-2011, 06:41 AM
They are going to play all pre-season games on NFLN, although don't count on seeing them live.

BigSarge87
08-02-2011, 07:50 AM
I hate it when Mike Hawk goes away somtimes. I get so lonely.

Tangerine
08-05-2011, 12:42 PM
I hate it when Mike Hawk goes away somtimes. I get so lonely.

Lol, I can't get passed the Username to get to the question lol

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did actually find an answer, NFL.com is streaming all preseason games live in HD on their website for $20. For me the price is worth it, its legal, good quality, and I can watch the games live, plus you can rewatch them anytime.

I Eat Staples
08-05-2011, 12:46 PM
I am so pissed that atdhe.net got shut down.

lgenf
08-05-2011, 12:50 PM
So are the sports bars out?

are they only good for the regular season games?

I don't want to miss the preseason it may be all we get to watch Orton before he is traded to Miami in two weeks............j/k

Nomad
08-05-2011, 12:52 PM
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I did actually find an answer, NFL.com is streaming all preseason games live in HD on their website for $20. For me the price is worth it, its legal, good quality, and I can watch the games live, plus you can rewatch them anytime.

If I remember correctly, people had alot of problems with the NFL.com streams last year and it wasn't a single locale.....perhaps it was their interweb service provider.

Tangerine
08-05-2011, 12:56 PM
If I remember correctly, people had alot of problems with the NFL.com streams last year and it wasn't a single locale.....perhaps it was their interweb service provider.

Hmmmm, I'll give a try, it can't be worse than the free streams. Maybe they've fixed the problems, its still better than nothing. Worst case scenario, record the games on NFL network as well and watch the parts I miss if the stream is bad.