PDA

View Full Version : Broncos are bringing in Dante Rosario

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 03:43 PM
BroncoTalkBroncoTalk

New on BT: Panther’s TE Dante Rosario To Meet With Broncos http://bit.ly/q8kr9r #Broncos #NFL

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 03:43 PM
PostBroncosLindsay Jones

Blog: TE Rosario agrees with Broncos pending physical http://dpo.st/pmMoU5#broncos

chazoe60
07-31-2011, 03:51 PM
Can he play DT?

EFX is to TEs as McD is to CBs

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 03:52 PM
MaxBroncosMaxBroncos

Rosario instantly becomes DEN's best receiving TE. Quinn is best blocker. Rookies stick on potential. Fox usually rotates 3 TEs heavily.

Huh??? He had zero touchdowns last year. How is that instantly the best recieving TE? I mean I know our current TE's are nothing special but he's no Tony Sheffler.

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 03:53 PM
Can he play DT?

EFX is to TEs as McD is to CBs

Ehhh...someone's getting cut during preseason.

dogfish
07-31-2011, 03:56 PM
of course they are. . . .

nevcraw
07-31-2011, 04:04 PM
I'd prefer Rosario Dawson.

MOtorboat
07-31-2011, 04:11 PM
"We need pass-catching tight ends!"

:signspasscatchingtightend:

"Not THAT pass-catching tight end!"

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 04:16 PM
I remember when he won the game against the Chargers a couple of years ago. That was pretty EPIC.

But, I havent seen anything spectacular since then.

He did have Jake throwing to him though. :laugh:

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 04:18 PM
ClaytonESPNJohn Clayton

The Broncos reached agreement with two TEs _ Daniel Fells of the Rams and Dante Rosario of Car. Fells is expected to be the starter.

SoCalImport
07-31-2011, 04:21 PM
All I can guess is that coach is very serious about fielding TE's that can do what he needs them to do and untill he's sure there are at least 2-3 on the roster he'll keep bringin them in.

HORSEPOWER 56
07-31-2011, 04:22 PM
CUT RICHARD QUINN!!! Please.

sneakers
07-31-2011, 04:25 PM
MaxBroncosMaxBroncos

Rosario instantly becomes DEN's best receiving TE. Quinn is best blocker. Rookies stick on potential. Fox usually rotates 3 TEs heavily.

Huh??? He had zero touchdowns last year. How is that instantly the best recieving TE? I mean I know our current TE's are nothing special but he's no Tony Sheffler.

Who was throwing the ball for the panthers last year?

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 04:25 PM
Well the TE battle will be interesting to watch. At least we have competition here.

chazoe60
07-31-2011, 04:26 PM
I read that we also signed Fells.

We're fielding a team of TEs

We're going to have single back 4TE sets. We will be bulldozing people all the way down the field.

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 04:27 PM
Who was throwing the ball for the panthers last year?

Claussen/Moore and before that Jake.

The question is, who is going to be throwing to him this year?

chazoe60
07-31-2011, 04:28 PM
The question is, who is going to be throwing to him this year?

Kyle Orton. I hope he's good at snagging balls out of the dirt.

Nomad
07-31-2011, 04:30 PM
I read that we also signed Fells.

We're fielding a team of TEs

We're going to have single back 4TE sets. We will be bulldozing people all the way down the field.

As DenBronx said, sign McClain......... and there should be no excuses for Moreno/McGahee not posting lots of yds rushing

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 04:30 PM
Kyle Orton. I hope he's good at snagging balls out of the dirt.

I still think he will be traded in the preseason once Miami sees the pile of crap they have at QB.

DenBronx
07-31-2011, 04:35 PM
As DenBronx said, sign McClain......... and there should be no excuses for Moreno/McGahee not posting lots of yds rushing

With the new TE's and Moreno, McGahee, White, McLain and our WR's we might have a decent offense. Also, Clady will be much healthier.

I could see a run first to open the pass type offense, especially if Tebow is our starter.

Canmore
07-31-2011, 04:42 PM
With the new TE's and Moreno, McGahee, White, McLain and our WR's we might have a decent offense. Also, Clady will be much healthier.

I could see a run first to open the pass type offense, especially if Tebow is our starter.

The ghost of Orton looms.

Lancane
07-31-2011, 05:07 PM
The ghost of Orton looms.

The someone needs to put a stake through his ass and be done with it! :lol:

At least that is what they would do in Romania, stake through the chest then lop off his head for good measure...'just saying'!

:D

Canmore
07-31-2011, 05:11 PM
The someone needs to put a stake through his ass and be done with it! :lol:

At least that is what they would do in Romania, stake through the chest then lop off his head for good measure...'just saying'!

:D

Lol. Something needs to be done. Stake through the heart, that might do it. :defense:

LTC Pain
07-31-2011, 06:19 PM
A blog in the DP says the Broncos have signed Rosario and Fells to one year deals. Quinn and Gronokowski may be on the bubble.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/07/31/surprise-broncos-adding-tight-ends-fells-and-rosario/8498/

Lancane
07-31-2011, 08:51 PM
A blog in the DP says the Broncos have signed Rosario and Fells to one year deals. Quinn and Gronokowski may be on the bubble.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/07/31/surprise-broncos-adding-tight-ends-fells-and-rosario/8498/

I suspect we're going to have a pretty fair number of tight ends on the final roster, more then we're use to at least.

Bugs Baloney
08-01-2011, 10:48 AM
Lindsay Jones @PostBroncos

New tight end Dante Rosario officially a Bronco.

:welcome:

Bugs Baloney
08-01-2011, 11:00 AM
The Broncos’ strategy in phase II of free agency is to resurrect former top 10 draft picks. According to two NFL sources.....

link:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/08/01/broncos-agree-to-terms-on-de-derrick-harvey/8520/

BroncoStud
08-01-2011, 11:03 AM
MaxBroncosMaxBroncos

Didn't we just DRAFT a receiving TE who is doing great in camp?

titan
08-01-2011, 11:06 AM
I remember when he won the game against the Chargers a couple of years ago. That was pretty EPIC.

But, I havent seen anything spectacular since then.

I remember that play, too, and it was a great catch by Rosario to beat the Chargers at the end of the game.

I think the talent is there for Rosario to be a contributor. Reports on rookie Thomas are positive but it's good to have a veteran receiving tight end. Fells will be the primary blocking tight end and I read they may use Fells at fullback, too.

I wouldn't be surprised if all the Bronco tight ends from last year aren't with the team this year. Rosario and Fells as the vets backed up by a couple of rookies.