hey someone should merge our threads, this is too funny

what an epic PHAIL!!!

MasterShake
11-16-2008, 07:51 PM
hey someone should merge our threads, this is too funny

what an epic PHAIL!!!

Heres my favorite post from their forums:

Originally Posted by SD4Life
horrible defense. rivers sucks. kaeding blows. tomlinson sucks. why oh why do i keep believing
ABSOLUTELY 100% CORRECT
Norv - Good riddens, you piece of sh@£$
Worst offensive co-ordinator in f$^&*^£ NFL history.
In just 1 1/2 seasons, Turner has again created the League embarrassment as he did in Oakland. He's taken a 14-2 team to 11-5, now 6-10 this year.
WE SHOULD HAVE TRADED LT - GOTTEN 3 HOTSHOT PLAYERS ON DEFENSE & KEPT MICHAEL TURNER & DARREN SPROULES IN THE BACKFIELD.
Poor Ron Rivera-working with the most Mickey Mouse Team next to Detroit.
Rivers screws up every road game he plays in.
LT is finished. GET RID OF HIM. He's expired.
How many times did he run out of bounds today on his own - 7
How bad are Cromartie & Hart & Jammer?- no tipped passes, no INT's only 3 tackles by DB's at the line of scrimmage. 17 tackles past 10+ yards downfield. Weddle played well, but is shaky too.
How many missed tackles today - 16
How can this organization continue to exist?
Do us a favor San Diego & FOLD

KCL
11-16-2008, 07:55 PM
Heres my favorite post from their forums:

This sounds like me about the Chiefs....:tsk:

well sort of...

Northman
11-16-2008, 07:57 PM
This sounds like me about the Chiefs....:tsk:

well sort of...

The difference is you guys are touting about how great you are (at least the last couple of years) or whining about conspiracies every week regarding officiating. :D

KCL
11-16-2008, 08:04 PM
The difference is you guys are touting about how great you are (at least the last couple of years) or whining about conspiracies every week regarding officiating. :D

That is why I said sort of...;)

Gamechanger
11-16-2008, 08:09 PM
*Arnold Schwartzanagher voice*

BLOW CHARGERS BLOW!!!!

Slick
11-16-2008, 08:10 PM
That's hilarious Shake. Normally I don't gain enjoyment from other peoples' misery, even Sparkler fans, but that's rich. LMAO.

KCL
11-16-2008, 09:11 PM

Just saw something here...you mean we aren't touting...:laugh:

Northman
11-16-2008, 09:12 PM
Just saw something here...you mean we aren't touting...:laugh:

If you are touting how great you guys are my mistake. I just tried to give KC fans some credit. My mistake. Your right, your all worthless. :lol:

KCL
11-16-2008, 09:14 PM
If you are touting how great you guys are my mistake. I just tried to give KC fans some credit. My mistake. Your right, your all worthless. :lol:

shut the F up...this thread is about the Chargers! :lol:

Day1BroncoFan
11-16-2008, 09:23 PM
I was at bolttalk.com, they're all pissing and moaning about how bad norv tunip is. :laugh:

I think they are getting worried about us. :dance:

Simple Jaded
11-16-2008, 11:09 PM
One thing we do know is that the Chargers and their fans can't blame the ref's for this one, they called every.......single.......infraction they saw on Pitt (Ironic considering how the Stealers won their SB) and called.......one.......single.......5 yard penalty on the Chargers.

I think that's what hurts the Chargers/fans the most, there is nobody left to blame and the realization is creeping in that the Chargers just aren't as good as they thought they were.

Unlike Slick, I do gain a fair amount of joy in that.......

KCL
11-16-2008, 11:20 PM
One thing we do know is that the Chargers and their fans can't blame the ref's for this one, they called every.......single.......infraction they saw on Pitt (Ironic considering how the Stealers won their SB) and called.......one.......single.......5 yard penalty on the Chargers.

I think that's what hurts the Chargers/fans the most, there is nobody left to blame and the realization is creeping in that the Chargers just aren't as good as they thought they were.

Unlike Slick, I do gain a fair amount of joy in that.......

They can't be that good if the Chiefs almost beat them....oh wait we did beat Denver...:heh:

:lol:

Gamechanger
11-16-2008, 11:36 PM
and it falls on my team to push them back another game in ya'lls division eh?

I think Peyton is game for that......we owe them an ass taxing

topscribe
11-17-2008, 01:59 AM
That's hilarious Shake. Normally I don't gain enjoyment from other peoples' misery, even Sparkler fans, but that's rich. LMAO.

Somehow, I just cannot work up any sympathy for dolts fans . . .

-----

dogfish
11-17-2008, 02:15 AM
here's a gem. . . .

What the shit is our identity?? What is Charger football?? Seriously if the players had the heart of the fans...we would be scary!!

:spit: :rofl:

Simple Jaded
11-17-2008, 02:23 AM
"The Greatest and Most Supremely Talented Team To Not Have The Heart That It's Fans Have".......

LordTrychon
11-17-2008, 02:25 AM
here's a gem. . . .

:lmao:

topscribe
11-17-2008, 02:26 AM
"The Greatest and Most Supremely Talented Team To Not Have The Heart That It's Fans Have".......

Problem is, I haven't run across many dolts fans whose hearts have impressed me . . .

-----

Simple Jaded
11-17-2008, 02:34 AM
Problem is, I haven't run across many dolts fans whose hearts have impressed me . . .

-----

You can say that again.......

MasterShake
11-17-2008, 10:13 AM
here's a gem. . . .

What the shit is our identity?? What is Charger football?? Seriously if the players had the heart of the fans...we would be scary!!

But they DO have the hearts of the fans. They only seem to play good when the refs are calling the game "fair" and the "weather" is nice. Best team to not have a Superbowl ever!!

CoachChaz
11-17-2008, 10:25 AM
If it werent for penalties, the Pitt game wouldnt have been so close. I have to agree that SD looks different this season. The offense just doesnt seem to have any guts out there. LT looks like he could care less and Rivers tries to do too much with too little. I know some would have us believe that Jackson and Chambers are better than Marshall, but really...other than Gates...Rivers doesnt have elite options.

I'm not defending the Chargers...just trying to look at their situation from a realistic, non-hatred POV.

topscribe
11-17-2008, 10:28 AM
If it werent for penalties, the Pitt game wouldnt have been so close. I have to agree that SD looks different this season. The offense just doesnt seem to have any guts out there. LT looks like he could care less and Rivers tries to do too much with too little. I know some would have us believe that Jackson and Chambers are better than Marshall, but really...other than Gates...Rivers doesnt have elite options.

I'm not defending the Chargers...just trying to look at their situation from a realistic, non-hatred POV.

Well, props to you for that, Coach.

It's very hard to look at the dolts with a non-hatred POV . . .

-----

Dreadnought
11-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Well, props to you for that, Coach.

It's very hard to look at the dolts with a non-hatred POV . . .

-----

They earned that hatred and contempt as well. I'm telling you, they need to start film footage for their very own "Missing Rings" episodes to go along with '69 Minnesota and 1998 Minnesota - because its over for them. That train done left the station already.

MasterShake
11-17-2008, 10:38 AM

Yes, but you must remember Denver is playing with a patchwork team made of 2nd and 3rd string players (even former Cell Phone Store Employees!) and just etched out 2 tough road wins. The Chargers are a talented team, they have no excuse to lose like they did. They are very similar to us in that when the QB plays good, the team tends to win. I just think Rivers is forcing the issue too much.

MOtorboat
11-17-2008, 10:39 AM
This guy is having a rough morning:
http://www.bolttalk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16409

He also posted a poll...:pound:

CoachChaz
11-17-2008, 10:47 AM
Yes, but you must remember Denver is playing with a patchwork team made of 2nd and 3rd string players (even former Cell Phone Store Employees!) and just etched out 2 tough road wins. The Chargers are a talented team, they have no excuse to lose like they did. They are very similar to us in that when the QB plays good, the team tends to win. I just think Rivers is forcing the issue too much.

Rivers, Tomlinson, Gates, Castillo, Phillips, Cromartie (maybe)

Aside from these guys, are they really all that talented?

MasterShake
11-17-2008, 10:57 AM

Those players you just listed are just as talented as Cutler, our banged up backfield, Bly, etc. but I think it comes down to coaching and poor QB decisions (just like our losses do.) I'm just saying that we are winning games with a banged up team, and San Diego is losing games with a banged up ego.

MasterShake
11-17-2008, 10:59 AM

Best part of his rant:

Is it the end. Nope. Every off season sees new windows. Will they open, are they painted shut. Are the opaque or clear? Questions that like the Chargers opportunities can only be answered in the future.

Thats pretty deep for a Charger fan... about as deep as they'll go in the playoffs! ZING! Hate to kick a team while their down, but I can't help but think this is Karma...

Day1BroncoFan
11-17-2008, 11:00 AM
As long as sandy eggo loses I don't care how they do it.

Northman
11-17-2008, 11:22 AM
But they DO have the hearts of the fans. They only seem to play good when the refs are calling the game "fair" and the "weather" is nice. Best team to not have a Superbowl ever!!

The kicker was the guy who said that if Denver makes the playoffs by one game over the Dolts that the league should give SD a playoff spot anyway because of the Hochuli incident. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

MasterShake
11-17-2008, 11:25 AM
The kicker was the guy who said that if Denver makes the playoffs by one game over the Dolts that the league should give SD a playoff spot anyway because of the Hochuli incident. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Well, I hope we hold on to that non-commanding 2 game lead then....:rolleyes:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Northman
11-17-2008, 11:27 AM

No offense but wasnt it you who kept putting them in your top 5 rankings early in the year basing it on the idea that they were better than what their record had shown?

honz
11-17-2008, 12:56 PM

Jamal Williams is a beast when he feels like playing...too bad he isn't in the mood this year.

CoachChaz
11-17-2008, 01:04 PM
No offense but wasnt it you who kept putting them in your top 5 rankings early in the year basing it on the idea that they were better than what their record had shown?

Yes I did...but they've proven that worng.

I didnt have them there because they were the most talented team in the NFL, but because they were a very good TEAM. Tennessee doesnt have a ton of big name talent, but look at them.

The key word in the discussion was TALENT...not teamwork.

MileHighWrath
11-17-2008, 03:14 PM

That's because only a few years ago you would have to scour the planet to find one dolts fan and when they all figure out their team is only going to continue getting worse under Norv they will all disappear again. Frankly, I prefer Mile High West over the stadium full of band wagon jumpers that has been Quallcom as of late so I hope they move it along and abandon ship before Dec 28.

All for the return of Mile High West say "high five!"

OrangeHoof
11-17-2008, 04:40 PM
San Diego....You've been Norved!

- Redskin and Raider fans

GEM
11-17-2008, 05:38 PM
San Diego....You've been Norved!

- Redskin and Raider fans

What were we told back when he was hired?

This team is SOOOOO talented that it doesn't matter who is coaching them.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Day1BroncoFan
11-17-2008, 05:39 PM
They'll be the best team that norv ever scewed up.

Slick
11-17-2008, 07:12 PM

-----

I feel bad for Ride the Lightning, San Luis, and Northern Lights, classy posters even when they were kicking our asses. The rest of them...yeah, I see your point.

BoltsOwnU
11-17-2008, 08:49 PM
I feel bad for Ride the Lightning, San Luis, and Northern Lights, classy posters even when they were kicking our asses. The rest of them...yeah, I see your point.

Oh this hurts. I'm at least evenly smacktastic when we are playing down to our division.:D

sanluis
11-18-2008, 11:17 AM
Go ahead and pile on. :lol:

scott.475
11-19-2008, 01:22 AM
Go ahead and pile on. :lol:

I know, but isn't there a certain freedom in accepting your fate? Seriously, look at how much fun the Chief fans have around here, and I think we treat them pretty good too.

I must say, for the most part, opposing team fans on this board are quite pleasant...everyone knows the ones I am talking about.

Shazam!
11-19-2008, 02:12 AM
I HATE the Chargers. Hate 'em... Then again, I hate ALL other AFC teams.

After success in a few consecutive seasons, and then crash and burn in the Playoffs (whether from bad luck or not) and continue to think that the Playoffs will be delivered to you on a silver platter every year, regardless of how good you think you are especially in a tough AFC is stupid. There are no entitlements here.

Just look ahead at 2009, even former perennial contenders Indy and NE will have question marks.

SD had their shot in '06-07 and blew it badly.

They let go of a solid though flawed Coach in Marty after a 14-2 year. Woulda been the equivalent of firing Mike Shanahan after Denver's 1996's 'Black Saturday' (as I call it) disaster.

LT gets older and has racked up the mileage. To believe he will ever be that dynamic Back again (2009 season) is pushing it.

They let Turner go which was a bad mistake.

In a year when their only Division opposition is a raw, young, talented but flawed Broncos team in rebuilding mode, they couldn't even capitalize. If both teams even go .500 the rest of the way, Denver wins the Division and SD stays home in January. SD will have to have a miraculous turnaround to change things this Season.

The San Diego Chargers are irrelevant and a complete joke of an organization.

Some of their previously gloating arrogant fans deserve this by the truckload.

Simple Jaded
11-19-2008, 03:06 AM

I don't know what's worse, that Charger fans have the balls to talk about "Testicular Fortitude", how excited they get over having a draft choice high enough to draft Maualuga or that they think they have a chance at Julius Peppers (In a 3-4 defense, no less).

Talent is not the problem.......

Simple Jaded
11-24-2008, 02:12 AM
I'm not so sure that Broncos fans are any better.......

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 07:08 PM
:pound:

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 07:39 PM
Those guys aren't even any fun tonight. I logged off!

Northman
11-30-2008, 07:42 PM
http://bolttalk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16598

Im still dying from laughter. Obviously their highlight will be to try and get revenge on us from earlier this year. But, they seem to be playing a lot worse so i dont think they should count their chickens just yet. lmao

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 07:44 PM
http://bolttalk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=16598

Im still dying from laughter. Obviously their highlight will be to try and get revenge on us from earlier this year. But, they seem to be playing a lot worse so i dont think they should count their chickens just yet. lmao

Just saw that.

But those bandwagoners are barely even posting tonight. Losers.

Slick
Turner had 120, Tomlinson had like 20 something. LMAO.

slim
Coach will have them in front of us in the weekly power rankings.

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 07:46 PM
Coach will have them in front of us in the weekly power rankings.

Apparently your fat ass missed the last three weeks.

:wave:

slim
11-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Apparently your fat ass missed the last three weeks.

:wave:

No, I saw them...I just like busting his nuts.

Northman
Just saw that.

Guess their excuses are running out. :lol:

MOtorboat
No, I saw them...I just like busting his nuts.

Apparently Chargers fans don't have nuts to bust.

:pound:

Northman
Turner had 120, Tomlinson had like 20 something. LMAO.

Oh yea, there are some comments about SD giving up the wrong RB. :lol:

Slick
11-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Someone is over there messing with them in the Gameday thread.

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 07:48 PM
Someone is over there messing with them in the Gameday thread.

Yeah, I have no clue who that is...

Slick
11-30-2008, 08:12 PM
Chokejob...LMFAO.

Northman
11-30-2008, 08:17 PM
That thread is hilarious.

Slick
11-30-2008, 08:21 PM
I was trying to be nice. I wish I could be mean.

Northman
11-30-2008, 08:28 PM
I was trying to be nice. I wish I could be mean.

I was nice last time i was there and got banned. See how long i last this time. :lol:

Slick
11-30-2008, 08:29 PM
I was nice last time i was there and got banned. See how long i last this time. :lol:

I badly want to lay a GEM style smackdown on them but I'm too lazy to take the time.

Northman
11-30-2008, 08:32 PM
Its getting really funny now. I gave props to Phillis and MO came right in and shot it down. hahahahaaha!

Gamechanger
11-30-2008, 08:34 PM
Choke Job makes me LAWL

KCL
11-30-2008, 09:19 PM
That thread is hilarious.

are you talking about the official site?

Dreadnought
11-30-2008, 09:24 PM
Just saw that.

They are over registering at goTitans.com as lifelong Titans fans in all likelihood. The Charger ship is flooding, and they are leaving in swarms to find new Teams.

KCL
11-30-2008, 09:26 PM
They are over registering at goTitans.com as lifelong Titans fans in all likelihood. The Charger ship is flooding, and they are leaving in swarms to find new Teams.

Does that work? :confused:

girler
11-30-2008, 09:27 PM
Does that work? :confused:

only for rats.

Denver Native (Carol)
11-30-2008, 09:39 PM
This thread on the Chargers board is a real gem :laugh:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=61856

KCL
11-30-2008, 09:41 PM

Oh Good Lord...:rolleyes:

Dreadnought
11-30-2008, 09:43 PM

Oh Lord - is there nothing they won't snivel about? Make up stupid conspiracy theories over? That is one of the stupidest things I've read, like, ever.

:hahaha:

Denver Native (Carol)
11-30-2008, 09:45 PM
Oh Lord - is there nothing they won't snivel about? Make up stupid conspiracy theories over? That is one of the stupidest things I've read, like, ever.

Come on Dread - consider the source - after all, it is on the Chargers board :D

topscribe
11-30-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm not so sure that Broncos fans are any better.......

Playing devil's advocate, my friend?

This is the smack forum . . . you know, where you trash the OTHER team.

Everyone has a license in here to be a full hypocrite. :dance:

-----

KCL
11-30-2008, 09:49 PM

Actually it's hilarious!

Slick
11-30-2008, 10:02 PM
Hey chokejob, what does ghey mean?

MOtorboat
11-30-2008, 10:06 PM
Hey chokejob, what does ghey mean?

That guy is kind of a bitch.

I don't know what ghey means, but some of those Chargers fans sure are gay.

Foochacho
11-30-2008, 11:37 PM
That bigmike guy over there doesn't look very big in his avy. He does look like someone that I would love to punch in the face though. Charger fans:tsk: pathetic.

Simple Jaded
12-01-2008, 04:51 AM
"You've been reported".......

horsesense
12-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Funniest part of it all. He talks as if the Chargers have actually done something. :confused: The rest of the division has history. The rest of the division have some of the best rivals not only in the NFL, but in all sports. The Chargers have been nothing but a place for the rest of the division to wipe thier shyt stained shoes on.

GEM
12-01-2008, 06:41 PM
Funniest part of it all. He talks as if the Chargers have actually done something. :confused: The rest of the division has history. The rest of the division have some of the best rivals not only in the NFL, but in all sports. The Chargers have been nothing but a place for the rest of the division to wipe thier shyt stained shoes on.

That is what I thought as I read through there. My goodness, they all have short term memories. Give him 2 decent years...where they really didn't do a whole lot...and they think they are the class of the NFL.

I guess they don't realize that everyone else looks at them as the best team this and the best team that, but the common theme of the Chargers is The best team to never do a damn thing.

Dreadnought
12-01-2008, 08:49 PM
That is what I thought as I read through there. My goodness, they all have short term memories. Give him 2 decent years...where they really didn't do a whole lot...and they think they are the class of the NFL.

I guess they don't realize that everyone else looks at them as the best team this and the best team that, but the common theme of the Chargers is The best team to never do a damn thing.

The 1969 and 1998 Vikings beg to differ :laugh: Three other 70's Vikings Teams pulled the El-Foldo as well.

The Vikes are the all time Champs at falling on their face at their supposed moment of Triumph. The Chargers aren't even the best at failing.

dogfish
12-01-2008, 08:52 PM
The 1969 and 1998 Vikings beg to differ :laugh: Three other 70's Vikings Teams pulled the El-Foldo as well.

The Vikes are the all time Champs at falling on their face at their supposed moment of Triumph. The Chargers aren't even the best at failing.

didn't the giants beat them something like 41-0 in a playoff game not too many years back?

:shocked:

Dreadnought
12-01-2008, 08:55 PM
didn't the giants beat them something like 41-0 in a playoff game not too many years back?

:shocked:

I don't have an encyclopedic memory for Viking failure, and I'd need one. They have quite a few :laugh:

BroncoJoe
12-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Don't be ripping on my 2nd favorite team - the Vikings.

Purple and Gold FOREVER!

MOtorboat
12-01-2008, 09:13 PM
Purple...who knew...

Day1BroncoFan
12-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Dippity Do Da Dolt melt down in progress.

:lol: