PDA

View Full Version : Official Colts vs. Dolts Smack talk thread

Gamechanger
11-16-2008, 07:25 PM
guys I've learned a lesson today:

Santa Claus, Tooth Fairy, The Boogeyman and San Diego Pass D all have something in common.........

none of them exist

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 04:56 PM
come on Charger fans, I know Dolts fans wanna talk about the lowly Colts, come on, come on...i'm game

BoltsOwnU
11-17-2008, 05:26 PM
I guess we can talk about the last three times our teams met, right?:confused:

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 05:43 PM
ok lets.....but hold on let me put on my chargers voice......*DEEP BREATH*......

WE WOULDA WON IF.....

2005: supid penalties and stopped Michael Turner from running all over us

WE WOULDA WON IF.....

2007: had our starting TE and WRs, maybe Manning woulda never thrown desprate ducks to Cromo.....and maybe if Vinateri didn't SHANK the go ahead chipshot we woulda won that

WE WOULDA WON IF.....

2007 playoffs: Dwight Freeney done for the year, Mathis banged up, Sanders out in the 2nd half, and Kenton Keith, then letting Billy Volek drive down the field.....ugghhhh *barfs*

hmmm, sounds like a chargers press confrence yesterday ehh?

funny when I hear Dolts fans they say they OWN us

heh we shot ourselves in the foot thats just the truth....this year its gonna be up to Phyllis to beat us, don't think that even if we lose to ya'll that saves your season....

it would be us having another PHAIL!!! but thats not the chargers is it.....no.....wait.....

sanluis
11-17-2008, 05:48 PM
ok lets.....but hold on let me put on my chargers voice......*DEEP BREATH*......

WE WOULDA WON IF.....

2005: supid penalties and stopped Michael Turner from running all over us

WE WOULDA WON IF.....

2007: had our starting TE and WRs, maybe Manning woulda never thrown desprate ducks to Cromo.....and maybe if Vinateri didn't SHANK the go ahead chipshot we woulda won that

WE WOULDA WON IF.....

2007 playoffs: Dwight Freeney done for the year, Mathis banged up, Sanders out in the 2nd half, and Kenton Keith, then letting Billy Volek drive down the field.....ugghhhh *barfs*

hmmm, sounds like a chargers press confrence yesterday ehh?

funny when I hear Dolts fans they say they OWN us

heh we shot ourselves in the foot thats just the truth....this year its gonna be up to Phyllis to beat us, don't think that even if we lose to ya'll that saves your season....

it would be us having another PHAIL!!! but thats not the chargers is it.....no.....wait.....

You want some cheese with that wine??!

http://media.commercialappeal.com/mca/content/img/photos/2007/11/06/7cheese.jpeg

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 05:54 PM
You wants some cheese with that wine??!

http://media.commercialappeal.com/mca/content/img/photos/2007/11/06/7cheese.jpeg

LAWL......ask Complanian Tomlinson that

MOtorboat
11-17-2008, 05:55 PM
:cricket:

WTF cares?

:coffee:

sanluis
11-17-2008, 05:58 PM
LAWL......ask Complanian Tomlinson that

Oh were those his excuses for losing to the Chargers? Oh wait, ... that was you:listen:

:lol::lol:

sanluis
11-17-2008, 06:04 PM
:cricket:

WTF cares?

Whats the matter? No one to play with:confused:

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 06:06 PM
Oh were those his excuses for losing to the Chargers? Oh wait, ... that was you:listen:

:lol::lol:
nice......mind u that was sarcasm :rolleyes::rolleyes:.....but hey my one batch of "excuses" next to Ladanians crying, it all seems the same

MOtorboat
11-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Whats the matter? No one to play with:confused:

You're right. My team won yesterday.

BroncoJoe
11-17-2008, 06:09 PM
Go Colts.

Day1BroncoFan
11-17-2008, 06:11 PM
Colts for the win.

underrated29
11-17-2008, 06:16 PM
i second that.

GO COLTS!

BoltsOwnU
11-17-2008, 07:03 PM
Colts for the win.

Sure, if it was the playoffs and they were playing Denver. At least its nice to see you Donks detesting us Bolts enough to root for a team that has repeatedly humiliated you on the national stage. :beer:

Day1BroncoFan
11-17-2008, 07:06 PM
Sure, if it was the playoffs and they were playing Denver. At least its nice to see you Donks detesting us Bolts enough to root for a team that has repeatedly humiliated you on the national stage. :beer:

If they take you down great. I only root for the Broncos. I root against other teams.

Their time is coming soon enough, maybe this year. ;)

broncobryce
11-17-2008, 07:11 PM

At least we don't humiliate ourselves like the sparklers. How many times has LT cried......that man could create another ocean!

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 07:12 PM

oh yea thanks for TD pass #49, i know the record is broken but i must bring it up

Denver Native (Carol)
11-17-2008, 07:27 PM

You definitely should know about being humiliated:

As of the 2008 season, teams that have never won a Super Bowl:

Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, San Diego Chargers, Philadelphia Eagles, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Arizona Cardinals, and the Seattle Seahawks

Day1BroncoFan
11-17-2008, 07:32 PM

Buffalo Bills, Cincinnati Bengals, Cleveland Browns, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, San Diego Chargers, Philadelphia Eagles, Detroit Lions, Minnesota Vikings, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, Arizona Cardinals, and the Seattle Seahawks

Humiliatin'. :laugh:

One of the last hold outs.

Super Bowl rings don't matter though, ask any dolt fan they'll tell ya.

MOtorboat
11-17-2008, 07:33 PM
Come on, now, don't live in the past. Let's talk about their ability to lose to a team that doesn't score a touchdown.

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 07:43 PM
this is all healthy smack talk...if there is any....all in fun....I'm all about the LAWLZ!!! (Laughing A Whole Lotz)

LAWL.......oh yea:

http://www.achievement.org/achievers/man0/large/man0-004.jpg

http://ihavenet.com/images/Eli-Manning-Super-Bowl-XLII-MVP.jpg

didn't the Dolts go after these two to draft?

instead they ended up with these two:

http://sportsbye.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/ryan-leaf.jpg

http://katysconservativecorner.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/01/14/philip20rivers20ap20jack20smith.jpg

PHAIL!!!

MOtorboat
11-17-2008, 07:49 PM
:pound: That's right!

They had a chance at BOTH Mannings.

:pound:

Day1BroncoFan
11-17-2008, 07:52 PM

They sure know how to pickem (not).

Denver Native (Carol)
11-17-2008, 07:56 PM
Looks like bolt fans are nervous for the Indy game: :laugh:

Just a few posts from this thread:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=61171
_

Well, I dont want to say this, but here goes anyway. Next week is going to be ugly. The way the short passing game has destroyed us this season, Payton is going to expose us, and its not going to be very fun to watch. Cromartie, I feel sorry for you, we should just hang the victim tag around your neck now, guarantee you that Payton will make a mockery of you. Everyone that thinks this is going to be a close match up, I just cant see it that way. I hope the chargers prove me wrong but......

This will be the final nail of the ugly 2008 season.

Lets hope that it starts a new direction in Head Coach.

AND:

haha we are going to get embarrassed does everyone remember our defense gave up over 300 passing yards and over 100 yards rushing? The only thing is that the steelers offense is pathetic and the colts is not. The defense is going to get killed.

AND:

Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs.....

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 08:00 PM
Looks like bolt fans are nervous for the Indy game: :laugh:

Just a few posts from this thread:

http://forums.chargers.com/showthread.php?t=61171
_

Well, I dont want to say this, but here goes anyway. Next week is going to be ugly. The way the short passing game has destroyed us this season, Payton is going to expose us, and its not going to be very fun to watch. Cromartie, I feel sorry for you, we should just hang the victim tag around your neck now, guarantee you that Payton will make a mockery of you. Everyone that thinks this is going to be a close match up, I just cant see it that way. I hope the chargers prove me wrong but......

This will be the final nail of the ugly 2008 season.

Lets hope that it starts a new direction in Head Coach.

AND:

haha we are going to get embarrassed does everyone remember our defense gave up over 300 passing yards and over 100 yards rushing? The only thing is that the steelers offense is pathetic and the colts is not. The defense is going to get killed.

AND:

Playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? Don't talk about playoffs.....

this is the killer for me:

"I got my brown bag ready just in case we get blown out. Dont make me use it Chargers!" but thats not it, he username tag says "Oh Ryan.. How we miss you"

LAWLZ!!!!

underrated29
11-17-2008, 08:02 PM
holy moly.

15 teams have not yet won the big dance! Thats almost half the league. Yet, us and many others have won it mulitple times and had mulitple appearances. Whilst others still are enjoying life at the dream pool.

BroncoSojia
11-17-2008, 08:12 PM
this is all healthy smack talk...if there is any....all in fun....I'm all about the LAWLZ!!! (Laughing A Whole Lotz)

LAWL.......oh yea:

http://www.achievement.org/achievers/man0/large/man0-004.jpg

http://ihavenet.com/images/Eli-Manning-Super-Bowl-XLII-MVP.jpg

didn't the Dolts go after these two to draft?

instead they ended up with these two:

http://sportsbye.files.wordpress.com/2007/04/ryan-leaf.jpg

http://katysconservativecorner.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/01/14/philip20rivers20ap20jack20smith.jpg

PHAIL!!!

http://assets.espn.go.com/photo/2008/0115/travel_sbXXXIII_800.jpg

Raise 'em if you got 'em :cool:

BoltsOwnU
11-17-2008, 08:45 PM

Learn your history. Payton was selected first overall, the Bolts never had a shot at him despite our efforts to trade up one more spot. Instead we were left with the Evil-That-Dare-Not-Speak-It's-Name that broke our franchise for the next 5 seasons or so.

As for "last hold outs", learn your math. FIFTEEN of 32 teams are championship-less. That 2 below .500 (not unlike our current W/L record) so really, don't get it twisted.

The saddest thing is watching Gamechanger get his diapers in a twist on this thread when he/she doesn't even know the circumstances under which his team's own franchise QB was drafted.:coffee:

As for the Donkfans, seasons not over yet, but you can surely savor this for the time being. I should know, I've been doing it for the last several seasons at your expense.:D

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 09:13 PM
Learn your history. Payton was selected first overall, the Bolts never had a shot at him despite our efforts to trade up one more spot. Instead we were left with the Evil-That-Dare-Not-Speak-It's-Name that broke our franchise for the next 5 seasons or so.

As for "last hold outs", learn your math. FIFTEEN of 32 teams are championship-less. That 2 below .500 (not unlike our current W/L record) so really, don't get it twisted.

The saddest thing is watching Gamechanger get his diapers in a twist on this thread when he/she doesn't even know the circumstances under which his team's own franchise QB was drafted.:coffee:

As for the Donkfans, seasons not over yet, but you can surely savor this for the time being. I should know, I've been doing it for the last several seasons at your expense.:D

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c277/DaGonz/jeez.jpg

yes I do, we were the doormat of the AFC for most of 3 decades, call me a nerd or say i don't have a social life (and the second one is furthest from the truth) i myself pride myself in researching what are the highs of my own team and the lows of my team, hell I researched over the Baltimore Colts from the "Greatest Game Ever Played" to "The Blunder Bowl"; I know what John Elway pulled on us (something like what Eli did to the CHARGERS) and the QB F-Ups after that to the Mayflower packing it up and the beginning losing seasons in Indy (back in the day Counting On Losing This Sunday= COLTS!!!) I lived during the era of *shudder* Jeff George and the highs of captain comeback Jim Harbaugh, and the one game magic of Paul Justin......other than that we were shit and still were for a while until Dungy arrived, of course you guys ain't have a shot at Manning, thats the greatness of it and yet and still your team had to think you had to turn a new LEAF.....uhhh yea we know how that went, and yes our team is built around Manning, and he does things you guy WISH Phillicia could do

other than that......BACK TO THE LAWLZ!!!

oh yea, I'm a dude....dude

sanluis
11-17-2008, 09:29 PM

Wrong! But I've grown accustom to that...... :lol:

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 10:52 PM
Wrong! But I've grown accustom to that...... :lol:

yea true.....but at least ya team admitted to reaching for him, just that our team needed him more

Broncospsycho77
11-17-2008, 10:53 PM
What do you call a Charger with a Super Bowl Ring?

A thief.

Gamechanger
11-17-2008, 10:59 PM
what do you call a charger with a super bowl ring?

A thief.

LAWL!!! too funny

GEM
11-18-2008, 10:17 AM

Several? Try 2. :coffee: It's wonderful, you could beat the Broncos. Too bad you couldn't do much more than that. Those damn Pansies kept getting in your way or was it you uber talented Sparklers getting in their own way. Puff out your chest to beating the Broncos...it's all you got, we understand. ;)

BoltsOwnU
11-18-2008, 11:32 AM
Several? Try 2. :coffee: It's wonderful, you could beat the Broncos. Too bad you couldn't do much more than that. Those damn Pansies kept getting in your way or was it you uber talented Sparklers getting in their own way. Puff out your chest to beating the Broncos...it's all you got, we understand. ;)

hahaha, like the Donks have done anything since Elway retired all those years ago? You guys are an even bigger disappointment, who've blown more chances, by more ridiculously embarassing margins, than any other franchise. And yes, the Colts OWN you, badly.

Northman
11-18-2008, 11:35 AM
hahaha, like the Donks have done anything since Elway retired all those years ago? You guys are an even bigger disappointment, who've blown more chances, by more ridiculously embarassing margins, than any other franchise. And yes, the Colts OWN you, badly.

Yea, Colts own us and Pats own you. :rolleyes:

Day1BroncoFan
11-18-2008, 11:37 AM
And we own the chargirls.
:elefant:
:dance:

sanluis
11-18-2008, 11:42 AM
And we own the chargirls.
:elefant:
:dance:

You should ask for a refund. :lol: Yours seems to have the Norv!!!:eek: Watch out it is very contagious.

Day1BroncoFan
11-18-2008, 11:44 AM
Too late for refunds. It's way past the return time for that. The norv syndrom is only contagious if you hire him.

GEM
11-18-2008, 11:56 AM

6 trips to the Super Bowl, 2 back to back wins, the winningest franchise during Shanahan's tenure, Hell yea we got something to be embarrassed about. We should should all stick our heads in the sand. Meanwhile your powerhouse "best team to be complete bullshit" routine hasn't gotten you any closer to the Super Bowl. And the Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos...hell even the Sea Chickens OWN you. :coffee: Back to the cellar bottom feeders.

Day1BroncoFan
11-18-2008, 11:58 AM
The "norv syndrome" isn't that like a staff infection? :laugh:

sanluis
11-18-2008, 01:23 PM
The "norv syndrome" isn't that like a staff infection? :laugh:

Much worse IMO!! :lol:

sanluis
11-18-2008, 01:24 PM
6 trips to the Super Bowl, 2 back to back wins, the winningest franchise during Shanahan's tenure, Hell yea we got something to be embarrassed about. We should should all stick our heads in the sand. Meanwhile your powerhouse "best team to be complete bullshit" routine hasn't gotten you any closer to the Super Bowl. And the Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos...hell even the Sea Chickens OWN you. :coffee: Back to the cellar bottom feeders.

I am not sure ... but I might be detecting some pent up hostility?? :lol:

GEM
11-18-2008, 01:56 PM
I am not sure ... but I might be detecting some pent up hostility?? :lol:

Sexual frustration. :coffee:

:laugh:

Northman
11-18-2008, 02:00 PM

How is that even possible? :lol:

GEM
11-18-2008, 02:10 PM
How is that even possible? :lol:

There's only so much excitement you can gain on your own. :laugh:

Northman
11-18-2008, 02:14 PM
There's only so much excitement you can gain on your own. :laugh:

You need me to make a housecall? It would be the best 4 minutes of your life. Promise. :lol:

sanluis
11-18-2008, 02:38 PM

LMAO!!!:lol: And here I thought we were talking football.

This is much better :lol:

Gamechanger
11-18-2008, 04:07 PM

all right now!!! hey i can go cross country.....and i'm fulla endurance.....;)

Bronco Bible
11-19-2008, 12:41 PM
Manning should tear the Chuggers a new one:salute:GO COLTS!!!!!!!!

BroncoManiac
11-19-2008, 06:39 PM
Go colts!!! :cool:

Gamechanger
11-23-2008, 11:33 PM
dear chargers,

good game but I leave you with this (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmJiOHi30lA)

better luck next time

Northman
11-23-2008, 11:34 PM
Congrats GC, too bad we couldnt do our part and make it a 3 game division lead. :(

Gamechanger
11-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Congrats GC, too bad we couldnt do our part and make it a 3 game division lead. :(

yea i know....it sucks, but all its gonna take is you guys winning against the Bretts and Chiefs....hell you may have a chance at Carolina

Keep Hope alive Broncos fans :salute::salute::salute:

Day1BroncoFan
11-24-2008, 12:10 AM
yea i know....it sucks, but all its gonna take is you guys winning against the Bretts and Chiefs....hell you may have a chance at Carolina

Keep Hope alive Broncos fans :salute::salute::salute:

I'm not giving up but I don't have a lot of hope either.