PDA

View Full Version : greetings equestrian buddies

Gamechanger
11-16-2008, 04:28 PM
congrats going into a place like ATL and handing them their 1st home loss, and from what i saw it was a gritty game

Dre Bly getting a pick? cool, honestly do ya'll still think he sucks?

anyway, just got done watching our game vs. Texans and man was that another freakin nailbiter, the Texans always play hard but they always get the shaft because they remember that they are the Texans

and i never got a chance to ask this either, do you guys miss Kubiak? imo he's a good coach with some crap talent minus Steve Slaton, Andre Johnson, Owen Daniels, Mario Williams and Dameco Ryans

but congrats, now I'm ceering a Steelers win so the mmentum gets our way against the DOLTS!!!!

see ya'll around guys, hope to see ya in the postseason :salute::salute:

honz
11-16-2008, 04:34 PM
Bly doesn't suck, but he's not a Pro Bowler either, IMO. Our secondary also isn't helped any by our anemic pass rush...and combine with the fact that people are scared of Champ, Bly is gonna get picked on.

And yeah, I miss Kubiak. Houston is just a mediocre team with a bad defense, but I think Kubiak is a good coach.

Anyway, go Steelers and congrats to the Colts on turning things around after a poor start this season.

PatricktheDookie
11-16-2008, 06:39 PM
Please kill the Chargers.

Tned
11-16-2008, 07:06 PM
Now that the Broncos have some talent on offense, it would be interesting to see what Kubiak could do with it. I think Bates is doing a good job (not really the OC, but by all accounts it's his offense), but he tends to get one dimensional in his play calling, and likes the trick plays, but hasn't mastered the art of misdirection, which Shanahan was a master or, and Kubiak learned well.