Quinton Carter # 28

Orlando Franklin # 74

Virgil Green # 89

Mike Mohamed # 53

Rahim Moore # 26

Julius Thomas # 80

RedFalcon
07-30-2011, 02:01 AM
Wasn't Robert Ayers going back to #56 and Irving took #91?

Zweems56
07-30-2011, 02:32 AM
Wasn't Robert Ayers going back to #56 and Irving took #91?

I'm sure that by the start of the season, Ayers will be 91 and Irving will be 56.

GEM
07-30-2011, 06:56 AM
Reebok blocked the number change. Broncos must be really done with Ryan Harris, they gave his number to the new guy while he is still on the team. so what now with harris? Are they going to attempt to get something for him? Not quite sure why they gave miller #58 when 53 Was available. Pretty sure i remember a legendary Bronco who word that #. I think he was named Gradishar.

dogfish
07-30-2011, 08:12 AM
Reebok blocked the number change. Broncos must be really done with Ryan Harris, they gave his number to the new guy while he is still on the team. so what now with harris? Are they going to attempt to get something for him? Not quite sure why they gave miller #58 when 53 Was available. Pretty sure i remember a legendary Bronco who word that #. I think he was named Gradishar.

the kids pick their own numbers from the available list. . .

HORSEPOWER 56
07-30-2011, 08:50 AM

Miller wanted 58 in honor of Derrick Thomas... a Chief no less. ;)

Harris is an UFA now like Marcus Thomas under the new CBA so unless we pursue him, he won't be back. Franklin was specifically drafted to replace Harris. The second they called his name, I knew Harris wouldn't be back. If he shows he can't handle RT right away, he'll kick inside and Beadles will kick out to RT.

HORSEPOWER 56
07-30-2011, 08:55 AM
I'm sure that by the start of the season, Ayers will be 91 and Irving will be 56.

Like GEM alluded to, Reebok blocked it because of potential loss of sales on Ayers jerseys (like anyone has one or they are in high demand). They'll probably have to wait a year (like Ochocinco did) to change numbers.

RebelRocker
07-30-2011, 11:53 AM

So you're saying that we should retire the number of every good player we have? You want them to wear triple digit numbered jerseys? lol

MOtorboat
07-30-2011, 11:57 AM
So you're saying that we should retire the number of every good player we have? You want them to wear triple digit numbered jerseys? lol

Gradishar's number should be retired. And he should be in the Hall.

Dzone
07-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Miller wanted 58 in honor of Derrick Thomas...

Oh ya, thats right. I forgot about that. Von was saying how he has watched every youtube of DThomas and has idolized him. hey, if he lives up to that number, we are all going to be very happy with that.

Dzone
07-30-2011, 12:45 PM
Pretty sure i remember a legendary Bronco who word that #. I think he was named Gradishar.
And Romanowski!

Dzone
07-30-2011, 12:48 PM
Like GEM alluded to, Reebok blocked it because of potential loss of sales on Ayers jerseys (like anyone has one or they are in high demand).
Rebook must really suck to have to settle for crappy players to endorse their shoes and stuff.

Oh wait, they make all those jerseys...Oh well...its a stupid reason to not let them switch jerseys...for a minute there I thought Ayers had some exclusive contract with Rebook. I seriousoly doubt that

MOtorboat
07-30-2011, 12:57 PM
Like GEM alluded to, Reebok blocked it because of potential loss of sales on Ayers jerseys (like anyone has one or they are in high demand).
Rebook must really suck to have to settle for crappy players to endorse their shoes and stuff.

Oh wait, they make all those jerseys...Oh well...its a stupid reason to not let them switch jerseys...for a minute there I thought Ayers had some exclusive contract with Rebook. I seriousoly doubt that

Reebok is probably going to be pretty huffy about numbers and stuff this year. They lost the contract to Nike, which I believe starts next season.

Clipworthy
07-30-2011, 04:55 PM
do they even sell Ayers jerseys? lol

FanInAZ
07-30-2011, 07:27 PM
And Romanowski!

Gradishar did it without Roids

GEM
07-31-2011, 05:01 PM
Where did i say anything about retiring numbers? I alluded that he he were picking 56 as a symbollic Broncos number, 53 has a much deeper historic significance.

Magnificent Seven
07-31-2011, 08:58 PM
Willis McGahee # 23

MOtorboat
07-31-2011, 09:47 PM
And Romanowski!

Gradishar did it without Roids

You think. He played with Lyle Alzado. It's time fans just don't care about that...it was what it was.

Magnificent Seven
08-04-2011, 06:27 PM
Von Miller # 58

Nate Iriving # 56

Jeremy Beal # 97

Quinton Carter # 28

Orlando Franklin # 74

Virgil Green # 89

Mike Mohamed # 53

Rahim Moore # 26

Julius Thomas # 80

TY Warren # 76 :defense:

Brodrick Bunkley # 77 :defense:

Willis McGahee # 23 :salute:

Jeremy Jarmon # 93 :defense:

Dzone
08-05-2011, 12:27 AM
what # did derrick harvey get?

G_Money
08-05-2011, 09:43 AM
#2.

~g

HORSEPOWER 56
08-05-2011, 10:10 AM
In case folks are curious:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster.html

They do a pretty good job of keeping it up to date and usually within a day or so of guys changing numbers, coming, or going it's updated.

HORSEPOWER 56
08-05-2011, 10:12 AM
what # did derrick harvey get?

# 95

pnbronco
08-05-2011, 10:34 AM
In case folks are curious:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/team/roster.html

They do a pretty good job of keeping it up to date and usually within a day or so of guys changing numbers, coming, or going it's updated.

Thanks HP. The one at camp is not up to date at all. With it being such a strange year with the lock out it was hard to really know who was out there.

So what happened that Nate Irving got 56?

Oh and FYI if you hit the # on top of the list is will go in numerical order. Also if you want to print it out that way you have to do it from your mouse or it will print in Alpha from the print icon.