PDA

View Full Version : Our newest running back.....

sneakers
07-29-2011, 10:16 PM
....has spaghetti legs. Remember this?

A9-KkUH8yt8

atwater27
07-29-2011, 10:17 PM
Boooooooooooooooo! denver Broncos front office current grade....F.

Dzone
07-29-2011, 10:20 PM
I saw that video earlier today. I cant look again...gruesome..right up there with Joe Theismans leg. Mcgahee coming back and playing pretty good in Buffalo was like a miracle.

SoCalImport
07-29-2011, 10:37 PM
I was amazed that Buffalo drafted him after that. Pretty amazing that the guy has had a career at all.

Chidoze
07-29-2011, 10:39 PM
He's played solid since then.

I think the hit he took in the AFCCG in 2010, when he looked like he was killed and rigor mortis instantly set in, was worse.

SoCalImport
07-29-2011, 10:40 PM
As I recall that was another future Bronco's big day. Anyone's guess who? anyone?anyone?

http://cdn.lastangryfan.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/clarett.jpg

Lonestar
07-29-2011, 10:40 PM
I saw that video earlier today. I cant look again...gruesome..right up there with Joe Theismans leg. Mcgahee coming back and playing pretty good in Buffalo was like a miracle.

pretty much the same as Eddie MAc broken leg, hard to watch and amazing that this kid is able to walk let alone play in the NFL..

camdisco24
07-29-2011, 10:42 PM
Thats just nasty... surprised hes not more fragile than he is.

SR
07-30-2011, 01:48 AM
That happened in the Fiesta Bowl in Jan '03. I watched that with my eyes and almost puked.

shank
07-30-2011, 01:51 AM
That happened in the Fiesta Bowl in Jan '03. I watched that with my eyes and almost puked.

i watched it with my elbows and almost sneezed.

ikillz0mbies
07-30-2011, 02:06 AM
Is this official or just a rumor? I've liked McGahee, but he worries me. He's the power back that complements Moreno well, but he is injury prone. If it's rumored that they have indeed signed him at just 3 years, $7.5 mil, then I don't really have a problem with that at all.

I did read that they are going to host 4-5 FA RB's over the weekend. I'd like to see them take a look at Ronnie Brown, Jerome Harrison, Jason Snelling, Cadillac Williams, Marion Barber, and even FB's Vonta Leach (as rumored) and LeRon McClain.

Stargazer
07-30-2011, 02:26 AM
Miami got screwed in that title game.

SR
07-30-2011, 10:38 AM
I did read that they are going to host 4-5 FA RB's over the weekend. I'd like to see them take a look at Ronnie Brown, Jerome Harrison, Jason Snelling, Cadillac Williams, Marion Barber, and even FB's Vonta Leach (as rumored) and LeRon McClain.

If Denver would've brought in Marion Barber, I would have kicked my shoes off in a fit of joy. That guy is all that is man.

broncobryce
07-30-2011, 11:02 AM
Is this official or just a rumor? I've liked McGahee, but he worries me. He's the power back that complements Moreno well, but he is injury prone. If it's rumored that they have indeed signed him at just 3 years, $7.5 mil, then I don't really have a problem with that at all.

We need McClain. That guy is a monster and can run or block.

Chidoze
07-30-2011, 05:07 PM
The McGahee signing isnt official due to Denver's salary cap situation.

They will need to either restructure, release or trade some players to clear cap room...

*looks at Kyle Orton....*

T.K.O.
07-30-2011, 09:55 PM
why the heck are the broncos so broke ? we sign one mid-level RB and have to squeeze the cap space and yet the patriots ,eagles ,cowboys have $$$$$ to burn:mad:
no wonder jenkins,barber etc... hav'nt been seen in colorado

Chidoze
07-30-2011, 10:07 PM
why the heck are the broncos so broke ? we sign one mid-level RB and have to squeeze the cap space and yet the patriots ,eagles ,cowboys have $$$$$ to burn:mad:
no wonder jenkins,barber etc... hav'nt been seen in colorado
You wont see any high priced FA come to Denver, and my guess, we'll probably see a lot of FA leave Denver without contracts unless they get it cleared up.

Bugs Baloney
07-31-2011, 04:23 AM
it's all quite embarrassing :tsk:

c'mon EFX throw us fans a bone now and then...

as a matter of fact, it's almost as if they use "OUR" loyalty
to "OUR" team against us. :mad:

FO to Fans:
"we don't need to sign no damn DT, those idiots will still pay
top dollar to see mediocrity" :lol: