PDA

View Full Version : Orton addresses media after trade fallout

Northman
07-29-2011, 05:46 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/858/770/kyle_orton_drunk41_display_image.jpg?1302739638

Thats right bitches! Im still here! Who's doing shots with me?!!

Lancane
07-29-2011, 05:50 PM
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/slides/photos/000/858/770/kyle_orton_drunk41_display_image.jpg?1302739638

Where's his AA Sobriety Chip?

Maybe will get lucky and their will be a prison break and they'll escape to Horton's home and violate him to the point he retires!

:laugh:

MileHighCrew
07-29-2011, 06:04 PM

Tim Tebow does not approve this message

HORSEPOWER 56
07-29-2011, 06:18 PM
There are reports coming out of Miami (on local radio stations) that the trade was agreed to and everything was set. The compensation was going to be a second round pick. All that was left was the contract renegotiation. Then, AZ traded for Kolb. Orton caught wind of how much Kolb got and demanded to be paid MORE. That's where the negotiations fell apart.

Miami backed out and signed Moore and that's where we stand, with an overpaid, under productive, POS QB. Can we just cut this guy please?

Dzone
07-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Say hello to the face of the franchise!

HORSEPOWER 56
07-29-2011, 06:22 PM
If we had any self respect left as a franchise, we'd cut this bum and not look back. If Orton really held us hostage during negotiations like so many are reporting, why the **** is he still on this team? **** him.

Lancane
07-29-2011, 06:26 PM
If we had any self respect left as a franchise, we'd cut this bum and not look back. If Orton really held us hostage during negotiations like so many are reporting, why the **** is he still on this team? **** him.

Because, because...well Xanders misses his Joshie luv-bug and Orton is all he has left to remind him of him. Tebow won't let himself be groped and molested the way Kyle will so he has to keep Horton-pooh to remind him of what's been lost!

:eek:

:lol:

underrated29
07-29-2011, 06:32 PM

Fake!!

Thats not Orton, there is no Jack D on that table or in his hands. Photoshopped!!

underrated29
07-29-2011, 06:34 PM
There are reports coming out of Miami (on local radio stations) that the trade was agreed to and everything was set. The compensation was going to be a second round pick. All that was left was the contract renegotiation. Then, AZ traded for Kolb. Orton caught wind of how much Kolb got and demanded to be paid MORE. That's where the negotiations fell apart.

Miami backed out and signed Moore and that's where we stand, with an overpaid, under productive, POS QB. Can we just cut this guy please?

If Orton really BF'd us like that, I would sit his ass....You going to pull some crap like that and ruin the trade. You are backing up Tebow, Quinn and weber. Now go sit until you change your demands you greedy MF'r!

Nomad
07-29-2011, 06:37 PM
Fake!!

Thats not Orton, there is no Jack D on that table or in his hands. Photoshopped!!

Yep! Should be a bottle of Jack in that right hand!

SpringsBroncoFan
07-29-2011, 06:41 PM
Wow, a 2nd? Previous reports were a 4th...

I was wondering if the timing of the Kolb trade helped to screw things up... besides Orton himself screwing things up...

MOtorboat
07-29-2011, 06:58 PM
**** it. I'm on board!

DenBronx
07-29-2011, 07:55 PM
This is Kyle Ortons favorite song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgWUaX-_WfI

vettesplus
07-29-2011, 08:06 PM

because he is the best qb on the roster.....:D

Juriga72
07-29-2011, 08:15 PM

"Hey Kyle... How many Pick-sixes did you throw to the same guy at home with a chance to get us into the playoffs two years ago??

TXBRONC
07-29-2011, 09:09 PM

Orton didn't do himself any favors. If he starts this year and the team does poorly he wont get the big contract he thinks he deserves when he hits free agency. If he sits all year and pouts his value goes down.

Lonestar
07-29-2011, 09:16 PM
Miami backed out and signed Moore and that's where we stand, with an overpaid, under productive, POS QB. Can we just cut this guy please?scary that Jihn would have had his #2 for the guy. Guess y'all were dead wrong on that prediction. That no one would give us anything but a 4th or worse.

Ahahahahahaha

Love all these arm chair GMs and HCs. Glad none of y'all are making decisions for my broncos.

Ravage!!!
07-29-2011, 09:26 PM
Love all these arm chair GMs and HCs. Glad none of y'all are making decisions for my broncos.

says the pot to the kettle

Krugan
07-29-2011, 09:29 PM
scary that Jihn would have had his #2 for the guy. Guess y'all were dead wrong on that prediction. That no one would give us anything but a 4th or worse.

Ahahahahahaha

And here we sit with worse than a fourth.

Seems some arent wrong as of yet.

If he was wanted gone, he would be gone, but since his roster bonus kicked in today, he wont be gone any time soon.

Long season ahead? Guess we find out soon.

bcbronc
07-30-2011, 04:01 AM
If Orton really BF'd us like that, I would sit his ass....You going to pull some crap like that and ruin the trade. You are backing up Tebow, Quinn and weber. Now go sit until you change your demands you greedy MF'r!

meh, it's a business and Orton made a business decision. Denver hasn't done him any favours, he gave an honest effort (if nothing else) and owes nothing. He's simply honouring his contract.

If you have him on the roster, it wouldn't be in anyone's best interest to bury him out of spite. Wasting "talent", creating bad mojo, no way. That sounds like something McDaniels would do...maybe you miss those days already? As long as Orton's a Bronco, he has to be just part of the team in the coaches' eyes.

I have no problems cutting Orton though, if the cap hit is needed. If the cap savings weren't put to use, though, I'd rather just keep him and add him to the competition at the position.

BroncoJoe
07-30-2011, 09:55 AM
scary that Jihn would have had his #2 for the guy. Guess y'all were dead wrong on that prediction. That no one would give us anything but a 4th or worse.

Ahahahahahaha

Link? EVERYTHING I've read states the Broncos and Dolphins never talked compensation. Talks were only between Orton's agent and the Dolphins.

Tned
07-30-2011, 10:00 AM

Ahahahahahaha

You're just as big an arm chair GM and HC as anyone else -- how do you like the deal the midget, one trick pony got?

At this point, the rumors are ALL over the board in terms of what, if anything, that Miami offered for Orton. For instance, Beisner, who just spent three days at the Broncos camp said:

RT @MichelleBeisner: Just spoke with a very reliable team source in Denver.....There was NEVER an official offer made to the Broncos by the Dolphins for Orton!!

Others have said similar things. Others have said that the Broncos wanted more than Miami was offering, while others are saying the two sides agreed, but Orton wanted too much money.

None of us know, but for you to criticize other posters for something you do daily, well, it's just disingenuous to put it politely.

atwater27
07-30-2011, 10:25 AM
I have to admire what Orton is doing.... If he simply plays his ass off, wins the QB job and plays as good as he can this year, he gets free agency and a good cotract next year. And in the process he can stick it to the organization that stuck it to him. The right way. and he chooses the team he plays for; on his terms.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-30-2011, 10:28 AM
from article -

The deal appeared dead before it even reached the discussion regarding compensation. Contrary to several reports suggesting the hang-up to the deal was about draft pick compensation, the Broncos never made an offer. There was no bluffing or waiting on the Dolphins to meet the Broncos' demand. It never got that far. The Broncos never made an offer. The trade never got past Orton's contract.

The Dolphins' deal with Orton had fallen apart by Wednesday evening. There remains a chance, although a slim one, that Orton will be traded in the next few weeks. A trade could be facilitated by the fact his $1.5 million roster bonus was exercised Friday, meaning he has only $7.329 million remaining on his contract.

full article - much more - http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18583140

BroncoStud
07-30-2011, 11:59 AM
Man it sure doesn't give this franchise any direction to keep Orton for another year and still hav no clue about Tebow... How are they supposed to make an accurate evaluation of where we sit at QB if Orton leaves via free agency, Tebow has played sparingly, and Quinn hasn't seen action?

Josh stuck it to the Broncos and didn't even realize it. Give Orton 4 MILLION, 5 MILLION, but 9 MILLION when you draft a QB in round 1 and trade for another?

That's just insanity. McDaniels is a piece of shit.

Dzone
07-30-2011, 12:37 PM
:pound::pound:

Pat?:welcome:

Ravage!!!
07-30-2011, 12:44 PM
Man it sure doesn't give this franchise any direction to keep Orton for another year and still hav no clue about Tebow... How are they supposed to make an accurate evaluation of where we sit at QB if Orton leaves via free agency, Tebow has played sparingly, and Quinn hasn't seen action?

Well, as much as I've said over and over again that we should give Tebow the starting reigns so we can see what we have, lets not be completely foolish and say that the coaches (and Elway) can't see what they DON'T have by watching the practices.

Lets be honest. EVERY player is evaluated in how they practice. You can't practice poorly, and then expect the team to make you the starter based on the "he's a gamer." Doesn't work that way. So although the coaches haven't played him in a lot of games, they DO know what Tebow is not good at. They know what he's IS good at.. and they do have a good idea as to where he NEEDs to be before they consider him starting material. ITs not like Tebow is the first QB they've ever seen as a rookie.

They know how well he should be reading defenses, where he should be throwing the ball, how well he's grasping the reads in coverage as well as for blocking. So if the coaches dont see these things (and I'm not saying they don't) in practice, I'm sure they feel very confident he isn't going to see these things during games.

If he is making the right reads and making the right throws, then I don't see a reason why they would start him over Orton. After all, he only needs to be nearly AS good at Orton to be the starter. He doesn't have to be significantly better because they are only wanting to make sure he's not significatly WORSE. If he's not, he's got the starting role.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-30-2011, 12:56 PM
thegarymiller gary miller
by VicLombardi
Miami media still believes Dolphins may get Orton.miamiherald.com/2011/07/30/233…
3 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/vicLombardi

From Miami Herald article:

Don’t rule out a Miami Dolphins deal for QB Orton

It’s still possible

The Dolphins have not abandoned the possibility of getting Orton despite not really making progress in negotiations Thursday and apparently walking away from talks altogether early Friday.

Again, Orton to Miami remains a possibility.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2011/07/30/2337536/dont-rule-out-a-deal-for-qb-orton.html

Dzone
07-30-2011, 12:58 PM
Seriously, would Orton be that stupid to pose for a picture like that?
If he would do that, then he must really be a dumbass.
Lets trade his sorry ass to Seattle for Leihnert, at least he did beer bongs in a hot tub on video with the USC cheerleaders.

Northman
07-30-2011, 01:01 PM
Seriously, would Orton be that stupid to pose for a picture like that?
If he would do that, then he must really be a dumbass.
Lets trade his sorry ass to Seattle for Leihnert, at least he did beer bongs in a hot tub on video with the USC cheerleaders.

I thought Leinart was in Houston?

Dzone
07-30-2011, 01:07 PM
I thought Leinart was in Houston?
Ya, I guess he is. I thought he went to seattle to be with pete carroll, but I guess not. Maybe he was there for a while. Talk about your first round busts. What a waste.

tomjonesrocks
07-30-2011, 01:24 PM
Orton 1, Broncos 0.

Business is business...

Lonestar
07-30-2011, 01:31 PM
Ya, I guess he is. I thought he went to seattle to be with pete carroll, but I guess not. Maybe he was there for a while. Talk about your first round busts. What a waste.

I think he went up there and Pete cut him after a month or so.. or maybe that was Lendale ..

BroncoStud
07-30-2011, 01:35 PM
It almost seems right now like Orton should be doing Xanders job for him. Our front office hasn't really done anything impressive to this point in free agency. We haven't filled one single need.

MOtorboat
07-30-2011, 02:09 PM
I think he went up there and Pete cut him after a month or so..

No.

Lonestar
07-30-2011, 02:29 PM
No.

wow what a response

thanks for the editing job on the orginal post..

I think he went up there and Pete cut him after a month or so.. or maybe that was Lendale ..

Denver Native (Carol)
07-30-2011, 02:38 PM
Did not read all of the posts, but if the following has not been clarified - it is:

LenDale was traded to the Seahawks April 2010, and Carroll released him in May 2010. Then the Broncos signed him.

Lonestar
07-30-2011, 02:40 PM
Did not read all of the posts, but if the following has not been clarified - it is:

LenDale was traded to the Seahawks April 2010, and Carroll released him in May 2010. Then the Broncos signed him.

thanks for the info I had remembered it as leinhart being that guy.. but since I do not follow many of those other team especially crappy NFC teams..

MOtorboat
07-30-2011, 02:53 PM
I was promised Jack Daniels...

Dzone
07-30-2011, 02:56 PM
Lienart is a FA, still with Houston, and there were some rumors that he would reunite with Carrol in emerald city. I guess it didnt happen and he is staying with Houston to back up Schaub. So Lienart is one injury away from starting in the NFL

T.K.O.
07-30-2011, 03:28 PM
I gotta admit it would be more exciting to watch Tebow play and get some much needed game experience.
BUT.... it would be interesting to see how far the broncos could get with some solid play by the :defense: and hopefully much improved running game and O-line with Orton at the helm,he knows the system & recievers and has proven to be acurate and protects the ball.
we might all be pleasantly surprised with the results if fox can balance the attack and get some power in the redzone situations.
this team needs to worry as much (or more) about basic technique,tackling and stopping the run than worrying about who the QB will be:salute:

Lonestar
07-30-2011, 03:34 PM
I gotta admit it would be more exciting to watch Tebow play and get some much needed game experience.
BUT.... it would be interesting to see how far the broncos could get with some solid play by the :defense: and hopefully much improved running game and O-line with Orton at the helm,he knows the system & recievers and has proven to be acurate and protects the ball.
we might all be pleasantly surprised with the results if fox can balance the attack and get some power in the redzone situations.
this team needs to worry as much (or more) about basic technique,tackling and stopping the run than worrying about who the QB will be:salute:

for me your preaching to the choir, but lots of them will never get it..

Lancane
07-30-2011, 04:06 PM

That's because a defense can only do so much, the Ravens won a Super Bowl with a great defense, but they thought so much of that blueprint that they decided they needed a franchise quarterback. No one wins with just defense alone anymore, maybe in the 70's, but since the 80's it's been more about balance, and Horton is nowhere near balanced, physically or mentally!

bcbronc
07-30-2011, 06:49 PM
Lets be honest. EVERY player is evaluated in how they practice. You can't practice poorly, and then expect the team to make you the starter based on the "he's a gamer." Doesn't work that way. So although the coaches haven't played him in a lot of games, they DO know what Tebow is not good at. They know what he's IS good at.. and they do have a good idea as to where he NEEDs to be before they consider him starting material. ITs not like Tebow is the first QB they've ever seen as a rookie.

agreed, but I think even more important than practice (especially the first handful of practices of the year) will be how the QBs perform in the preseason games. In shorts and Ts, Orton is the more polished QB, no doubt. If Tebow wants to win the starting spot, it will come down to which QB puts up TDs in preseason imo.

Juriga72
07-30-2011, 06:56 PM

AND lots of people seem to like a QB who's CAREER 3rd down qbr is 62.8....

Which of course shows "Just how clutch he is"...

MileHiWildcat
07-30-2011, 11:58 PM
Ahhh....wisdom from Neckbeard The Loser.....

MileHiWildcat
07-31-2011, 12:00 AM
agreed, but I think even more important than practice (especially the first handful of practices of the year) will be how the QBs perform in the preseason games. In shorts and Ts, Orton is the more polished QB, no doubt. If Tebow wants to win the starting spot, it will come down to which QB puts up TDs in preseason imo.

Orton is like an old polished TURD. You people are idiots if you think Elway is some kind of savior.

Dzone
07-31-2011, 12:04 AM
You people are idiots if you think Elway is some kind of savior.

Whered all off the sudden that come from? Who are you calling idiots and who the hell ever called Elway the savior?
Why r you on here raggin on people? This is a friendly place. Lightn up.

chazoe60
07-31-2011, 12:08 AM
Whered all off the sudden that come from? Who are you calling idiots and who the hell ever called Elway the savior?

scew you!!!!!!!!!!!

MileHiWildcat
07-31-2011, 12:15 AM

The only reason old Bucky won 2 Suberbowls was because of T.D. This Orton debacle was a chance for him to show his worth and he has failed. Elway for Chief Sanitation Engineer.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
07-31-2011, 12:20 AM
The only reason old Bucky won 2 Suberbowls was because of T.D. This Orton debacle was a chance for him to show his worth and he has failed. Elway for Chief Sanitation Engineer.

Elway's hands are tied when it comes to Orton. Miami wouldn't accept Kyle's contract demands.

Here's a little story I got from some inside sources......

Xanders asked for some green backs so he could sign a DT or two. Bowlen looked at him with a moment of contemplation, then pulled out his wallet and said, "No problem Brian, this one's for John." He then proceeded to pull a 5 spot out of his wallet and handed it to Xanders. Joe Ellis looked on with a feeling of contentment.

MOtorboat
07-31-2011, 12:30 AM

We have ourselves a Chiefs or Raiders douche troll.

Sweet.

Dzone
07-31-2011, 12:58 AM
:cheers:..lmao..pour it on maN, Youre on a fn roll

BroncoJoe
07-31-2011, 10:30 AM

Here's the only problem I have with that scenario: Orton in all likelihood will not be here next year. I don't really care who is QB this year, especially if we're doing well as a team, however the main reason I'd rather see Tebow start is that reason, and that reason alone.

HORSEPOWER 56
07-31-2011, 10:37 AM
Here's the only problem I have with that scenario: Orton in all likelihood will not be here next year. I don't really care who is QB this year, especially if we're doing well as a team, however the main reason I'd rather see Tebow start is that reason, and that reason alone.

^^^ This ^^^

And well, Orton is a demonstrated choke artist in pressure situations.

broncobryce
07-31-2011, 11:25 AM
^^^ This ^^^

And well, Orton is a demonstrated choke artist in pressure situations.

Big time. And how will he respond to the overwhelming sound of BOOOOOOOOOO! everytime he sucks on 3rd down after 3rd down? He's making a big mistake holding up the trade.

HORSEPOWER 56
07-31-2011, 12:01 PM
Big time. And how will he respond to the overwhelming sound of BOOOOOOOOOO! everytime he sucks on 3rd down after 3rd down? He's making a big mistake holding up the trade.

Nah, he's a genius. He can make $9 mil this year by riding the bench if he wants to. If he stays and does well, he ups his value. If he stays and does poorly, he goes to the bench and still makes 4X what he's made in previous years.

Worst case for him, he ends up a FA at the end of the year and goes back to making $2-5 mil per year to backup a real QB. Best case, some sucker team believes he's not a walking choke artist and signs him on as the starter. Miami would be all over him right now if he was a FA.

Lonestar
08-01-2011, 12:21 AM
Nah, he's a genius. He can make $9 mil this year by riding the bench if he wants to. If he stays and does well, he ups his value. If he stays and does poorly, he goes to the bench and still makes 4X what he's made in previous years.

Worst case for him, he ends up a FA at the end of the year and goes back to making $2-5 mil per year to backup a real QB. Best case, some sucker team believes he's not a walking choke artist and signs him on as the starter. Miami would be all over him right now if he was a FA.

you do realize that come hell or high water he makes about $5,000,000.00 this year from us NO matter what he does.. If he is here all year it is an additional $4,000,000.00 whos the dummy. I would not have taken less in a trade either.

If they wanted to pay him 3 mil a year (I beleive that is the number I heard) for a 2 year extension he would have broke even on that NINE mil in three years..

Who is the dummy not Orton..

ANything he makes in the future couple of years is gravy over that ( mil he gets this year.

we all applauded John and TD Rod and a few others for redoing their contracts to ope up cap space.. and Jake did it 3 or 4 times each time getting signing bonuses that were spread of=ver the live of the salary cap.. NONE of them took less money over the deal they already had each time they got a kiss for getting us out of cap hell for that year. and all of them laughed all the way to the bank.

WOuld you have done anything different? You bet your ass you would not have done so.. then why should Orton have done so?

Tangerine
08-01-2011, 10:02 AM

You honestly think this defense is going to carry us? The only reason this team won its first 6 games in '09 was because of the defense, they weren't just good, they were on a record setting pace. Once the defense got figured out and it was up to the offense and QB we lost 13 of the next 18 games.

For us to win this year, we don't need a good defense, we need one of the best of all time. Yeah they might come out and win a few games, but they will get figured out, and we already know what happens when that happens.

After the crap Orton pulled, how anybody still supports him is beyond me. Asking for a trade then blocking it for more money, that's worse than anything Cutler did. Then he changes his mind about being traded so he can make more, and then expects to be given the starting job.

Anybody how expects Orton to be back next year is fooling themselves, he will go to whoever pays him the most, and that won't be the Broncos.

Thnikkaman
08-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Relax. Some QB is going to go down in the preseason, and Orton will get shipped. Or not and we will enjoy the 2011 season dubbed as "Orton's Bar Crawl through the AFC West".

BigDaddyBronco
08-01-2011, 10:39 AM
Relax. Some QB is going to go down in the preseason, and Orton will get shipped. Or not and we will enjoy the 2011 season dubbed as "Orton's Bar Crawl through the AFC West".
They should make his game day bonus paid in Jack Daniels. Then we will unleash the beast.

TXBRONC
08-01-2011, 12:52 PM

Orton says he'll drink to that. :beer:

T.K.O.
08-01-2011, 02:14 PM

that mahes a lot of sense....:confused:
because we all know Orton has his own T.D. on the broncos ?
think before posting....it's the right thing to do:welcome:

Slick
08-01-2011, 04:01 PM
Well, as much as I've said over and over again that we should give Tebow the starting reigns so we can see what we have, lets not be completely foolish and say that the coaches (and Elway) can't see what they DON'T have by watching the practices.

They know how well he should be reading defenses, where he should be throwing the ball, how well he's grasping the reads in coverage as well as for blocking. So if the coaches dont see these things (and I'm not saying they don't) in practice, I'm sure they feel very confident he isn't going to see these things during games.

If he is making the right reads and making the right throws, then I don't see a reason why they would start him over Orton. After all, he only needs to be nearly AS good at Orton to be the starter. He doesn't have to be significantly better because they are only wanting to make sure he's not significatly WORSE. If he's not, he's got the starting role.

I agree Rav, but with an exception. We're talking about a guy who is good in practice, good when he faces no pressure, good when he can step up in the pocket, set his feet and make a throw.

How many times does that happen in a game?

I want a QB who gets it done when when the bullets start flying.

ursamajor
08-02-2011, 02:49 AM
meh, it's a business and Orton made a business decision. Denver hasn't done him any favours, he gave an honest effort (if nothing else) and owes nothing. He's simply honouring his contract.

If you have him on the roster, it wouldn't be in anyone's best interest to bury him out of spite. Wasting "talent", creating bad mojo, no way. That sounds like something McDaniels would do...maybe you miss those days already? As long as Orton's a Bronco, he has to be just part of the team in the coaches' eyes.

I have no problems cutting Orton though, if the cap hit is needed. If the cap savings weren't put to use, though, I'd rather just keep him and add him to the competition at the position.

Cut Orton, and you run the risk of him going to Oakland.

bcbronc
08-02-2011, 12:30 PM

oh noes?? :confused:

chazoe60
08-02-2011, 12:40 PM

How is two guaranteed games of at least three sacks a risk?

MOtorboat
08-02-2011, 01:12 PM
They should make his game day bonus paid in Jack Daniels. Then we will unleash the beast.

Did someone say Jack?

Signed, KingNeckBeard

Northman
08-02-2011, 01:14 PM

Oaktown has Campbell and Edwards. Both have more upside (albeit a little) compared to Orton.

TXBRONC
08-02-2011, 02:04 PM
Oaktown has Campbell and Edwards. Both have more upside (albeit a little) compared to Orton.

I don't know how close they are, I would give a clear edge to Orton overall as passer but Campbell may have more upside.

HORSEPOWER 56
08-02-2011, 02:10 PM
I don't know how close they are, I would give a clear edge to Orton overall as passer but Campbell may more upside.

Campbell can scramble away from pressure and complete a pass on the move. Therefore: Campbell > Orton by default.

Northman
08-02-2011, 03:41 PM
I also think that Edwards is a much better passer than both Campbell and Orton. I think he is underrated.

MOtorboat
08-02-2011, 03:48 PM
This thread got way too serious...

KingNeckbeard
I expected to be balls deep in some Miami skanks fartbox by tonight. Instead i've got some boulder chick talking about Phish concerts FML

KingNeckbeard
Another day at Broncos camp... another day of making Tebow my bitch.

KingNeckbeard
Here's a little preview (possibly) for all the cooch in Miami. Papa Orton's coming to town. You're welcome. http://twitpic.com/5xq3os

KingNeckbeard
Some of my skanks from last night were still hanging around... @MikeKlis Kyle orton has taken field to a few cheers

Lancane
08-02-2011, 03:53 PM
KingNeckbeard
Woke up next to some dude, for some reason my ass really hurts!

KingNeckbeard
Drank 2 much Jack, ended up sleeping with Rod Stewart and his ol' lady.

KingNeckbeard
Was in the locker room taking a shower and noticed everyone has bigger johnsons then me...time to order extenze.

:elefant: