PDA

View Full Version : Great Brandon Marshall Video!

Greatspirits
11-14-2008, 11:52 PM
I know we need to get our running game going, but god I would like to see some more of of this! All though B-Marsh will need to get rid of his recent droppies!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dwOoIoJYUA

OMorange&blue
11-15-2008, 12:38 AM
Dude, that was a lot of fun!

Hawgdriver
11-15-2008, 03:02 AM
Oh yeah, that's why I watch football.

AFGAHNI_BATTLE_DONKEY
11-15-2008, 06:24 AM
do you think that cut in his arm that he got in the offseason is effecting him or is he having bad luck.

i think he's just having a hard time but some people might think other wise.

broncobryce
11-15-2008, 11:50 AM
I was wondering, because we haven't really seen him do that this year. I've seen him do it maybe twice this year. Is he not as strong? Hopefully he can keep doing it, I remember whenever we needed a drive at the end of the game Marshall would break like 4 tackles and get us into field goal range.

BroncoWave
11-15-2008, 01:26 PM
I was wondering, because we haven't really seen him do that this year. I've seen him do it maybe twice this year. Is he not as strong? Hopefully he can keep doing it, I remember whenever we needed a drive at the end of the game Marshall would break like 4 tackles and get us into field goal range.

He's on record of saying he's not going to do it as much anymore because of the fumble risk it causes.

Day1BroncoFan
11-15-2008, 01:32 PM
Go BMarsh!!! :salute:

Greatspirits
11-15-2008, 05:12 PM
do you think that cut in his arm that he got in the offseason is effecting him or is he having bad luck.

i think he's just having a hard time but some people might think other wise.

I was thinking that to, maybe some of the off field stuff is has effected him a bit, but he'll be back, lets hope he has a huge 2nd half of the season!