PDA

View Full Version : Fable..

Tebow4Ever
11-13-2008, 06:25 PM
I just picked up the original Fable for my Xbox360(backwards compatible) So far I am not very far into it but it seems to be a pretty sweet game. I like the fact that it really does evolve around what you choose to do in the game. It's tough at times, But a Blast to play...Has anyone else had the opportunity to enjoy this game?

MasterShake
11-13-2008, 07:08 PM
I just picked up the original Fable for my Xbox360(backwards compatible) So far I am not very far into it but it seems to be a pretty sweet game. I like the fact that it really does evolve around what you choose to do in the game. It's tough at times, But a Blast to play...Has anyone else had the opportunity to enjoy this game?

Yep, it was pretty cool. Part II just came out for the 360 and I'll pick it up eventually.

Shazam!
11-13-2008, 11:09 PM
The first one I picked up for the 360 BC for $8 and heard a lot of great things about it, and... meh. It didn't do anything for me.

I loved NG, got it for $8 too.

I used to like lots of RPGs, classic turn based combat seems to be a thing of the past except maybe from what I have seen, Lost Odyssey for 360.

Also, after a steady diet of Halo, CoD, RB6, GRAW, etc... I like games that are faster paced in my older age I think.