PDA

View Full Version : Richard Quinn

BeefStew25
07-27-2011, 04:34 PM
Do you think Elway saw him in the locker room, and was like, what in the **** was going on here?

Ravage!!!
07-27-2011, 04:35 PM
did I miss something?

BeefStew25
07-27-2011, 04:41 PM
did I miss something?

Yes. Just move along.

BeefStew25
07-27-2011, 04:46 PM
2pPCEXq4mgk

Dzone
07-27-2011, 05:09 PM
^LMFAO!!!!!hahaha

Northman
07-27-2011, 05:11 PM
2pPCEXq4mgk

Bwhahahahahahah, omg, that was priceless.

NorCalBronco7
07-27-2011, 05:13 PM
Thats just ******* hilarious.

Grover
07-27-2011, 05:19 PM
It's a heck of a lot more funny now. When it was happening I was pissed at both of them.

But the voice over is hilarious.

Bosco
07-27-2011, 06:23 PM
Bwhahahahahahah, omg, that was priceless.

I was at that game not far behind the Broncos bench and was hoping the cameras had picked that one up. Josh was pretty tightly wound during that game and we saw him chew out Mike Priefer not long after halftime too.

chazoe60
07-27-2011, 06:30 PM
Somehow they managed to butch up McPussy a little bit.

BeefStew25
07-27-2011, 07:54 PM
That video really shows what a small little ***** McD was.

nevcraw
07-27-2011, 08:37 PM
if only he was given more time to exact his plan.. He was really on to something..

hotcarl
07-27-2011, 08:44 PM
That ******* ******* mother****** guy seems pretty cool why the hate?

Bugs Baloney
07-27-2011, 08:45 PM
:congrats:

haha i almost just pissed my pants...

good riddance to the little slime-ball with the headset!

rationalfan
07-27-2011, 09:00 PM
that clip is why i loved mcd, great passion. great language. but, what a terrible personnel man.

Dzone
07-27-2011, 09:05 PM
^great passion and great language to be an *******
Mcdoucche was the worst thing to happen to the franchise. Ever.

HORSEPOWER 56
07-27-2011, 09:28 PM
Anyone can be an A-hole and curse at people when they screw up. The fact that the team regressed instead of improving while he was acting like this shows me that he was an extremely poor leader and example.

I'm all for a good ass-chewing when merited, but you'd better be able to show folks the "right way to do it" if you're going to call them out on something.

McDaniels is an assclown. As a grown man, I honestly don't think I've ever wanted to actually fight someone as much as him. It would been great had Quinn knocked him the **** out right there. I'd have chipped in for his fine and bail...

Dreadnought
07-27-2011, 10:03 PM
Anyone can be an A-hole and curse at people when they screw up. The fact that the team regressed instead of improving while he was acting like this shows me that he was an extremely poor leader and example.

I'm all for a good ass-chewing when merited, but you'd better be able to show folks the "right way to do it" if you're going to call them out on something.

McDaniels is an assclown. As a grown man, I honestly don't think I've ever wanted to actually fight someone as much as him. It would been great had Quinn knocked him the **** out right there. I'd have chipped in for his fine and bail...

I am sorry I could only salute this once. That clip in just a few brief seconds exposed him for the total fraud he is

Stargazer
07-28-2011, 01:01 AM

Denver bailed on him too early. I'd like to see the guy who drafted Tebow groom him into a franchise QB. Instead, he's in St. Louis right now making that QB better.

Stargazer
07-28-2011, 01:08 AM
I will add I'm not stoked for the Elway, Fox, and Xanders era. I would rather have given Josh more than 1.5 seasons...But, whatever. We will see how this plays out.

Dzone
07-28-2011, 01:39 AM
I will add I'm not stoked for the Elway, Fox, and Xanders era. I would rather have given Josh more than 1.5 seasons...But, whatever. We will see how this plays out.
Ok, so you like Josh Mcdaniels? So what do you like about him?

claymore
07-28-2011, 05:24 AM

Josh sucks dick.

Northman
07-28-2011, 06:15 AM
Denver bailed on him too early. I'd like to see the guy who drafted Tebow groom him into a franchise QB. Instead, he's in St. Louis right now making that QB better.

Josh didnt give Denver any reason or hope to keep him. Josh was self destructive.

Juriga72
07-28-2011, 06:32 AM

Dick Lebeau totally sucked as a HC... yet is a great Dc..

Same thing with Mcdouchie... give him ONE thing to do and he can handle it

nevcraw
07-28-2011, 06:46 AM

yup -- a little more time and that little **** could have destroyed the franchise for good..

tomjonesrocks
07-28-2011, 09:51 AM
yup -- a little more time and that little **** could have destroyed the franchise for good..

What does "for good" mean? He did destroy the franchise. Not sure what more he could have done, really.

SOCALORADO.
07-28-2011, 09:59 AM
Josh was just not ready to be a HC for a variety of reasons, but cursing a player who was totally screwing up is not one of them.
Parcells did this routinely, as did Walsh.
I get the Mcdoodoohead hate, but Dick Quinn was constantly f-ing up.

Dzone
07-28-2011, 10:26 AM
Mcdouche left a dark brown shit stain on the franchise. Why anyone would wish he was still here is beyond me

nevcraw
07-29-2011, 01:50 PM
What does "for good" mean? He did destroy the franchise. Not sure what more he could have done, really.

He could have done more with more time -- don't underestimate his evil powers.

"for good" means permantly.. ala the bungles. Maybe I was being a little over dramatic for just eeefect!

Dean
07-29-2011, 06:15 PM
He could have done more with more time -- don't underestimate his evil powers.

"for good" means permantly.. ala the bungles. Maybe I was being a little over dramatic for just eeefect!

In year three, McKid could have left the Broncos devoid of any talent. He was not going to re-sign Champ and God only knows who else was on his hit list. I am sure that a third year would have been as much a cluster **** as the first two were.

horsepig
07-29-2011, 06:20 PM
Somehow they managed to butch up McPussy a little bit.

LMFAO! Hahaha!

horsepig
07-29-2011, 06:29 PM
Josh was a pretty good example of the "Peter Principle".