PDA

View Full Version : Good news for Dogfish....Sort of.

underrated29
07-27-2011, 02:51 PM
Derrick Locke failed his physical with the rams. He is once again a UDFA!!!

But he did fail his physical.

I dont know why how or whats wrong with him but I still want him. Go get him Fox!

BroncoNut
07-27-2011, 03:11 PM
I wonder why. Too much body fat maybe?

dogfish
07-27-2011, 03:22 PM
ssssshhh!

i'm holding out for the always-dynamic willis mcgahee or the corpse of marion barber. . . .

underrated29
07-27-2011, 03:27 PM
ssssshhh!

i'm holding out for the always-dynamic willis mcgahee or the corpse of marion barber. . . .

Whatchya talkin bout willis? ...for, i am hoping we get him.

Bugs Baloney
07-27-2011, 03:29 PM
I wonder why. Too much body fat maybe?

or baby fat :eek:

Juriga72
07-27-2011, 05:07 PM
or baby fat :eek:

Baby mamma fat? cause .... that would suck

TXBRONC
07-28-2011, 09:00 AM
ssssshhh!

Dog your standards are really slipping these days. :tsk:

Tned
07-28-2011, 09:01 AM
ssssshhh!

Elway just threw out Ronnie Brown's name on Vic and Gary.

Juriga72
07-28-2011, 09:16 AM
Elway just through out Ronnie Brown's name on Vic and Gary.

:tsk:

Buff
07-28-2011, 09:19 AM
Elway just through out Ronnie Brown's name on Vic and Gary.

When you say "threw it out there" can you give a little context? Are we in discussions?

Tned
07-28-2011, 09:58 AM
When you say "threw it out there" can you give a little context? Are we in discussions?

He was asked why the Broncos haven't done much in free agency (or something like that or maybe about the fans being impatient). He said that the prices paid early on have been crazy or something to that effect, and that they still planned to be active and there were many players left, like Ronnie Brown.

It was something along those lines.

Juriga72
07-28-2011, 10:03 AM
He was asked why the Broncos (Dolphins) haven't done much in free agency (or something like that or maybe about the fans being impatient). He said that the prices paid early on have been crazy or something to that effect, and that they still planned to be active and there were many players left, like Ronnie Brown (Kyle Orton).

MY worst nightmare...

tomjonesrocks
07-28-2011, 10:25 AM
He was asked why the Broncos haven't done much in free agency (or something like that or maybe about the fans being impatient). He said that the prices paid early on have been crazy or something to that effect, and that they still planned to be active and there were many players left, like Ronnie Brown.

So we're hoping to go with FA table scraps again? Let me guess--low dollar high output players. Uh huh.