PDA

View Full Version : Week 10 Power Rankings

CoachChaz
11-11-2008, 09:29 AM
32. Detroit (0-9) - Not even Culpepper can help

31. Cincinnati (1-8) - BYE week.

30. Kansas City (1-8) - Another close game for them against a bad team.

29. Seattle (2-7) - The latest victim of Miami's trickery

28. Oakland (2-7) - How did they win 2 games?

27. St. Louis (2-7) - Revamping the defense hasnt worked yet

26. Houston (3-6) - Just when you think they are going to turn a corner.

25. San Francisco (2-7) - The Samurai has them trying harder, but the talent pool is too limited

24. Cleveland (3-6) - Quinn looked good in his debut...but who looks bad against the Denver defense?

23. San Diego (4-5) - Close call against a bad team.

22. Denver (5-4) - The air attack was firing on all cylinders. I'm waiting to see a 7-9 team go to the playoffs from this division.

21. Jacksonville (4-5) - Losing record, but they are close in every game

20. New Orleans (4-5) - Couldnt slow down the high flying Falcons

19. Buffalo (5-4) - Back to normal for the Bills

18. Green Bay (4-5) - How many last second losses can they have?

17. Miami (5-4) - Over .500 for the first time in 3 years

16. Minnesota (5-4) - Another team that could easily have a few more wins

15. Dallas (5-4) - BYE week

14. Chicago (5-4) - Another team quickly falling from grace

13. Arizona (6-3) - Too many penalties will eventually bite this team

12. Tampa Bay (6-3) - BYE week

11. NY Jets (6-3) - Everyone should have STL on the schedule

10. Atlanta (6-3) - Petrino left just a little too soon

9. Indianapolis (5-4) - Two big wins in a row. Looking better

8. Baltimore (6-3) - Flacco and crew staying steady

7. Philadelphia (5-4) - Cant give that many opportunities to the G-men

6. Washington (6-3) - BYE

5. New England (6-3) - When you think they are down...they jump right back up

4. Pittsburgh (6-3) - Just seemed lethargic against a tough team

3. Carolina (7-2) - Still keeping pace with the top two teams.

2. Tennessee (9-0) - Won a game on Collins arm.

1. NY Giants (8-1) - Allowed a good Philly team to self destruct

MHCBill
11-11-2008, 10:23 AM
Funny stuff... Denver #22!

Are you a comedian during your spare time?

CoachChaz
11-11-2008, 11:03 AM

Other than Tampa, who have they or who could they realistically be favored to beat that is rated above them?

NightTrainLayne
11-11-2008, 11:07 AM
There is only two teams on that list ahead of us that we beat, and one was in a shoot-out at home, and the other in a nail-biter where their kicker missed two field goals. . .both when we had healthy running-backs.

I find it difficult to pick any other teams ahead of us that we would beat on a neutral field, and we've lost to two of them at home. . .so, hard to argue too much at this point.

I imagine a win at Atlanta would do us some good in Coach's rankings. .. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

bengaaaaals1688
11-11-2008, 12:04 PM
IMO... Now that Tennessee has proven they can win without having a running game, they should be the clear #1 in the league. I think that was the last thing left for them to have to prove, and they did it in solid fashion. They are proving that they deserve to be undefeated, and they should be the top team.

underrated29
11-11-2008, 12:09 PM
Rankings are just about perfect.

I still like the giants as the best team. Tenn, has a cake schedule and lets face it, to be the best you have to beat the best. NYG is the raining champs and they will stay that way until they blow up, or get beaten. Neither are very likely.

weazel
11-11-2008, 12:47 PM
look pretty solid to me, good job

CoachChaz
11-11-2008, 01:10 PM
Just for the record...I would love nothing more than to put Denver in the Top 5 or at number 1...but I guess I'm just too realistic for my own good.

Alot of it comes down to beating teams you SHOULD beat. IMO, Denver should have beaten KC. Miami and Jax...but they didnt. They should have stomped Cleveland and at least shown up against NE...but they didnt.

A team like Philly is 5-4, but ranked high because their losses are close games (19 combined points) against teams with a combined 24-12 record. Give then a healthy receiving corps in 3 of those games and who knows what happens. Either way, I believe they are more than capable of beating any team ranked above them. Denver...not so much

Reidman
11-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Tenn won't make it out of the 2nd rd of the playoffs...

Only reason they make it out of the first is because they'll probably have a bye...

I still think this team is like that team on your fantasy league that everybody is scratching their head about wondering how they've gotten this far.
Yes, they have a swarming defense but I'm not buying off on their offense yet.

BroncoJoe
11-11-2008, 01:32 PM
The only one I'm a bit surprised with is NE at 5.

Poet
11-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Tenn won't make it out of the 2nd rd of the playoffs...

Only reason they make it out of the first is because they'll probably have a bye...

I still think this team is like that team on your fantasy league that everybody is scratching their head about wondering how they've gotten this far.
Yes, they have a swarming defense but I'm not buying off on their offense yet.

What on earth makes you say that? They have the best defense in this league. I don't care about numbers, although their defensive numbers are fantastic. They have hands down no contest the best DT in the league in Albert Haynesworth. Which, oddly enough, is the most important defensive position.

They have a good LB corp, good defensive ends, an adequate secondary and the best running attack in all of football.

I always look at what a team has to do in order for them to play their best game. The Titans have to play adequate defense (for them) and run the ball at an average rate to be effective. May god help any poor team who plays them when they play above average defense (for them) and run the ball past an effective rate.

People made silly comparisons about Minnesota and the old Ravens SB team, this Titans teams matches up far closer to them than any other defense since then.

Their Wideouts are far from being elite, or honestly good. Gauge shows some potential. Schafe appears to be a TE with some play making ability. Kerry Collins is not what many would deem to be a good QB. In his prime he was a pretty darn good QB for several years, and went to a SB. It isn't like this guy is a mental midget as far as football goes. I am not sold on how well this team can come from behind barring a touchdown or ten points. I am also not sold on how offenses are going to get ahead by that much.

If you are going to play the Titans and win it looks like your offense has to play perfect, you have to win the field position game, and to top it all off you have to have a defense that can react to the playaction pass and still be able to stop the best running game in the league.

I can see this team floundering in the playoffs do to a lack of experience, but I think Fisher will have them prepared.

MOtorboat
11-11-2008, 02:56 PM
I'd have to agree with King...

The Titans are sixth in the league in rushing and fifth in the league in defense (yards), and isn't the old adage that you run the ball and play defense in January...

CoachChaz
11-11-2008, 03:08 PM
The only one I'm a bit surprised with is NE at 5.

Yeah...I may have them a bit high, but I never know which NE team is going to show up. They're tough to get a grasp on, but I cant count them out.

MHCBill
11-11-2008, 04:36 PM
32. Detroit (0-9) - Not even Culpepper can help

31. Cincinnati (1-8) - BYE week.

30. Kansas City (1-8) - Another close game for them against a bad team.

29. Seattle (2-7) - The latest victim of Miami's trickery

28. Oakland (2-7) - How did they win 2 games?

27. St. Louis (2-7) - Revamping the defense hasnt worked yet

26. Houston (3-6) - Just when you think they are going to turn a corner.

25. San Francisco (2-7) - The Samurai has them trying harder, but the talent pool is too limited

24. Cleveland (3-6) - Quinn looked good in his debut...but who looks bad against the Denver defense?

23. San Diego (4-5) - Close call against a bad team.

22. Denver (5-4) - The air attack was firing on all cylinders. I'm waiting to see a 7-9 team go to the playoffs from this division.

21. Jacksonville (4-5) - Losing record, but they are close in every game

20. New Orleans (4-5) - Couldnt slow down the high flying Falcons

19. Buffalo (5-4) - Back to normal for the Bills

18. Green Bay (4-5) - How many last second losses can they have?

17. Miami (5-4) - Over .500 for the first time in 3 years

16. Minnesota (5-4) - Another team that could easily have a few more wins

15. Dallas (5-4) - BYE week

14. Chicago (5-4) - Another team quickly falling from grace

13. Arizona (6-3) - Too many penalties will eventually bite this team

12. Tampa Bay (6-3) - BYE week

11. NY Jets (6-3) - Everyone should have STL on the schedule

10. Atlanta (6-3) - Petrino left just a little too soon

9. Indianapolis (5-4) - Two big wins in a row. Looking better

8. Baltimore (6-3) - Flacco and crew staying steady

7. Philadelphia (5-4) - Cant give that many opportunities to the G-men

6. Washington (6-3) - BYE

5. New England (6-3) - When you think they are down...they jump right back up

4. Pittsburgh (6-3) - Just seemed lethargic against a tough team

3. Carolina (7-2) - Still keeping pace with the top two teams.

2. Tennessee (9-0) - Won a game on Collins arm.

1. NY Giants (8-1) - Allowed a good Philly team to self destruct
Teams highlighted in red should be below Denver imo...

Denver is not a good team, but there is no way imo you can put them in the bottom third. They are a middle pack of the team... like almost every team between 5 and 24.

CoachChaz
11-11-2008, 04:42 PM
Teams highlighted in red should be below Denver imo...

Denver is not a good team, but there is no way imo you can put them in the bottom third. They are a middle pack of the team... like almost every team between 5 and 24.

Fair enough...and you could probably just throw all those teams names from 14-23 into a hat and pull numbers if you wanted. but a healthy Dallas offense would destroy us. Chicago would only have to stop us once or twice, the Saints were a missed FG away from proving they were better. Buffalo will get their chance and Green Bay, while inconsistent, is a better balanced team.

Again, it's just my opinion and I appreciate the input.

NameUsedBefore
11-11-2008, 05:07 PM
Wow there really hasn't been a whole lot of separation in the teams this year. I'd put Tennessee #1, though; their defense is unbelievably dominant right now.

Reidman
11-11-2008, 08:37 PM
What on earth makes you say that? They have the best defense in this league. I don't care about numbers, although their defensive numbers are fantastic. They have hands down no contest the best DT in the league in Albert Haynesworth. Which, oddly enough, is the most important defensive position.

They have a good LB corp, good defensive ends, an adequate secondary and the best running attack in all of football.

I always look at what a team has to do in order for them to play their best game. The Titans have to play adequate defense (for them) and run the ball at an average rate to be effective. May god help any poor team who plays them when they play above average defense (for them) and run the ball past an effective rate.

People made silly comparisons about Minnesota and the old Ravens SB team, this Titans teams matches up far closer to them than any other defense since then.

Their Wideouts are far from being elite, or honestly good. Gauge shows some potential. Schafe appears to be a TE with some play making ability. Kerry Collins is not what many would deem to be a good QB. In his prime he was a pretty darn good QB for several years, and went to a SB. It isn't like this guy is a mental midget as far as football goes. I am not sold on how well this team can come from behind barring a touchdown or ten points. I am also not sold on how offenses are going to get ahead by that much.

If you are going to play the Titans and win it looks like your offense has to play perfect, you have to win the field position game, and to top it all off you have to have a defense that can react to the playaction pass and still be able to stop the best running game in the league.

I can see this team floundering in the playoffs do to a lack of experience, but I think Fisher will have them prepared.

I don't know man, they've eeked out a few and dominated others. I may be completely off base and wrong but it's just a gut feeling. You have a team that goes midway undefeated and everybody and their mother jumps on the bandwagon and then poof, one and done...like I said, just my opinion...I'll admit when they're clicking they look unstoppable but that lack of experience you mention could be the deciding factor in post season..we'll see..

MOtorboat
11-11-2008, 08:53 PM
I don't know man, they've eeked out a few and dominated others. I may be completely off base and wrong but it's just a gut feeling. You have a team that goes midway undefeated and everybody and their mother jumps on the bandwagon and then poof, one and done...like I said, just my opinion...I'll admit when they're clicking they look unstoppable but that lack of experience you mention could be the deciding factor in post season..we'll see..

Yes, but they've won. They keep finding ways to win. They had no business winning on Sunday against Chicago without any rushing attack at all, especially for a team that might have the best rushing attack in the league.

Are they the 2007 Patriots...hell no...but they are 9-0 and keep finding ways to win. Defense and the run game win playoff games. That makes this team scary.

bengaaaaals1688
11-11-2008, 11:42 PM

Will they go 16-0?? Hell no. But this isn't about who will go 9-0, it's about the best team right now. Whether the games are close or blow outs, they have won. That's all that really counts, they have won using every piece of a team. They've won with the run game, won with the passing game, won with defense, hell they've made plays to win on ST. It isn't like they are one trick ponies and if you stop one aspect, you'll win. You need to stop everything.

Northman
11-11-2008, 11:50 PM
Will they go 16-0?? Hell no. But this isn't about who will go 9-0, it's about the best team right now. Whether the games are close or blow outs, they have won. That's all that really counts, they have won using every piece of a team. They've won with the run game, won with the passing game, won with defense, hell they've made plays to win on ST. It isn't like they are one trick ponies and if you stop one aspect, you'll win. You need to stop everything.

Well said. If you really stop and consider how and why they are doing what they are doing you have to kind of scratch your head a little bit. They have a head coach who i think is very underrated go and bench their #1 draft pick because of whatever meltdown he had. And then insert a guy who had been on the bench for a while (granted he is a veteran which is important but..), use a rookie RB in Johnson and another guy who is off and on in White. Then on top of all that you have a WR core of pretty much no names to catch the ball. Defensively, you have Hayneworth and Kearse but then after that you got guys who are starting to make names for themselves but really were not everyday names doing a fantastic job on defense. Even though the Giants are really good i still like Tennesse more right now just for what they have accomplished.

CoachChaz
11-12-2008, 09:37 AM
Am I the only one that considers that the Giants have a tougher schedule, a tougher division, the better run defense, the better pass defense and by far the better offense...which includes the #1 rushing attack in the NFL.

So, if defense and rushing win championships...where does Tennesee have the edge?

NameUsedBefore
11-12-2008, 09:53 AM
Am I the only one that considers that the Giants have a tougher schedule, a tougher division, the better run defense, the better pass defense and by far the better offense...which includes the #1 rushing attack in the NFL.

So, if defense and rushing win championships...where does Tennesee have the edge?

Wins.

And as far as I'm concerned the Giants certainly have not had a tougher schedule. Pittsburgh, Philly and Washington are the only notables. All the others are cakewalks or were at the time (like Brad Johnson led Cowboys).

CoachChaz
11-12-2008, 10:13 AM
Wins.

And as far as I'm concerned the Giants certainly have not had a tougher schedule. Pittsburgh, Philly and Washington are the only notables. All the others are cakewalks or were at the time (like Brad Johnson led Cowboys).

You can go into the playoffs at 16-0 and lose to a 9-7 team. Where do the wins help you?

Tennessee opponents to this point have a record of 34-47. NYG opponents have a record of 32-49. So I'll stand corrected on current strength of schedule and call it even up to this point. The next few weeks will tell alot though. The Giants dont have a losing team left and Tennesee has a few creampuffs

Northman
11-12-2008, 10:27 AM
You can go into the playoffs at 16-0 and lose to a 9-7 team. Where do the wins help you?

Tennessee opponents to this point have a record of 34-47. NYG opponents have a record of 32-49. So I'll stand corrected on current strength of schedule and call it even up to this point. The next few weeks will tell alot though. The Giants dont have a losing team left and Tennesee has a few creampuffs

All very true but dont you think winning the games you should count? Not to nitpick but the Giants lost to Cleveland, a game they probably should have won. I mean, both teams are pretty damn good but considering what NY has to work with as opposed to Tennesse i gave a little edge to the Titans. But both should definitely be in the top 2 spots.

CoachChaz
11-12-2008, 10:52 AM
All very true but dont you think winning the games you should count? Not to nitpick but the Giants lost to Cleveland, a game they probably should have won. I mean, both teams are pretty damn good but considering what NY has to work with as opposed to Tennesse i gave a little edge to the Titans. But both should definitely be in the top 2 spots.

I agree you need to win the games you should. No question there.

That being said...did Cleveland win that game or did Eli lose it?

Northman
11-12-2008, 10:53 AM

lol, touche.

bengaaaaals1688
11-12-2008, 01:18 PM

Regardless of which one lost it, it counts as a loss for the Giants. The Titans have yet to lose, so by default they should be the top team for not being beaten yet. While I disagree with this statement because it is a complete generalization, they have thus far been unbeatable.

I respect your opinion, and you make a pretty good argument for the Giants being ahead, but if I was an NFL coach right now, I'd be more worried about playing the Titans than the Giants.

Poet
11-12-2008, 01:35 PM

I think that the Giants have an overrated division as far as toughness. The Giants are studs, the Skins are good, however the Cowboys beat up on some awful teams, lost their QB, and have become average at best. Th Eagles may have a 5-4 record but they are a two man team. Their defense is lacking playmakers, and its nothing but a scheme. The old talk of that division putting up 3 playoffs teams is pretty much over IMO.

When I examine the Giants running game what I see is a good system, one stud, and two other backs who are roleplayers. Brandon Jacobs is a player who should be starting full time and getting almost every last carry. So the Giants have one true starter on their squad.

Right now it looks like Tennesse has two full time starters on their squad.

When I watch the Giants play I watch their defense fade away at times. When the Giants defense is at its best it is probably better than the Tennessee defense. But I see the Titans play harder and better throughout the game as a whole. I just prefer the Titans to the Giants on defense.

I understand what you are saying for sure though. It is close, but for me the Titans have the best squad on defense when you stare at their points per game stat. http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?tabSeq=2&statisticCategory=SCORING&conference=ALL&role=OPP&season=2008&seasonType=REG

13 points flat a game? You get one TD, and two field goals against them!??!?!? Good lord, in this day and age in the NFL? The NFL that if you cough on the wideout too hard it's pass interference? If you accidentally snuggle the QB on the way to the ground it's a 15 yard penalty? That is disgusting!

The entire Titans defense should be charged with robbing their opponents of their manhood.

CoachChaz
11-12-2008, 02:16 PM
Regardless of which one lost it, it counts as a loss for the Giants. The Titans have yet to lose, so by default they should be the top team for not being beaten yet. While I disagree with this statement because it is a complete generalization, they have thus far been unbeatable.

I respect your opinion, and you make a pretty good argument for the Giants being ahead, but if I was an NFL coach right now, I'd be more worried about playing the Titans than the Giants.

So Texas Tech and Alabama are DEFINATELY the best teams in college simply because they are unbeaten? Not what I consider a great guage to go by.

Seriously...how many times has the team with the best record in the NFL won the Super Bowl? My guess is everyone thought NE was the better team last year as well.

NightTrainLayne
11-12-2008, 02:23 PM
So Texas Tech and Alabama are DEFINATELY the best teams in college simply because they are unbeaten? Not what I consider a great guage to go by.

Seriously...how many times has the team with the best record in the NFL won the Super Bowl? My guess is everyone thought NE was the better team last year as well.

Well. . .I do think that most everyone had them #1 in their power-rankings. :laugh: J/K, because I too think the Giants are the better team, but not by much. It's pretty even in my estimation.

bengaaaaals1688
11-12-2008, 02:37 PM

I said flat out that that part of my post I don't actually agree with because it is too general.
While I disagree with this statement because it is a complete generalization, they have thus far been unbeatable.

My only point was to be unbeaten in the NFL, in this day and age, and be able to do it with every single facet of a team, is an amazing feat no matter the schedule. Again, my view is they have to be stopped on every single side of the ball in order to be beaten. You can't stop one player, can't beat one aspect, you need to stop the entire team. They aren't a one dimensional team, EVEN with a bunch of no name WR's and Kerry Collins. And if you can stop their offense, you still have to beat their defense and play better than their special teams. They are a completely balanced team that works hard every single play, every single game. THAT'S why I think they should be the number 1. The record is just icing on the cake, IMO.

Day1BroncoFan
11-12-2008, 02:39 PM
Coach,

You're right on except the Broncos should always be at #1.

[/homerism]

dogfish
11-13-2008, 05:57 AM

too bad our alleged defense is the real joke. . . .

:frusty: :frusty:

nope, you're sure not. . . i personally don't care a bit who's one and who's two in any power rankings, but let the two teams play head-to-head five times and i'll lay good money the G-men win at least three and more likely four. . . because they're the more balanced team. . .

they can do everything tennessee can do, and one important thing they can't-- pass the ball consistently. . . their OL and RB corps is just as good as the titans. . . the defense might not be QUITE as good, but it was good enough to shut down what was statistically the best offensive team ever (stats are a bit inflated in an era where all the rules favor the O, but no one will argue that they weren't damn good)-- admittedly they don't have strahan and osi, but they've abrely missed a beat. . .

the giants went toe-to-toe with a pitt team that's every bit as physical as the titans, and i would fully expect new york vs. tennessee to be a world-class heavy-weight fight, low scoring, hard hitting and intense. . . but at the end of the game, who do you want? a proven super bowl winner who's matured into one of the league's more efficient and reliable QBs, throwing to a deep and diverse receiving corps? or KFC throwing to larry, curly and moe? yea, when the game's on the line and you NEED a play, i'll take eli to plex, amani or steve smth over collins to brandon jones every time. . .

i agree with my man reid-- i've got a lot of respect for the titans, and i like their style of ball, but when they get to the playoffs i really think their lack of a consistent passing game is pretty likely to get exposed at some point. . . .

Poet
11-14-2008, 02:38 PM

Yes, but the Giants lost to a creampuff team that the Titans keep beating.

Any team can lose to any team in the playoffs. Where do any of the wins come in handy?

Poet
11-14-2008, 02:44 PM
too bad our alleged defense is the real joke. . . .

:frusty: :frusty:

nope, you're sure not. . . i personally don't care a bit who's one and who's two in any power rankings, but let the two teams play head-to-head five times and i'll lay good money the G-men win at least three and more likely four. . . because they're the more balanced team. . .
One of those teams almost has to win the head to head matchup by a game because a tie in the NFL is pretty darn hard to to. However, if you changed the number of times played from five and to 6, or 8, or ten, I would think it would be a dead heap.
they can do everything tennessee can do, and one important thing they can't-- pass the ball consistently. . . their OL and RB corps is just as good as the titans. . . the defense might not be QUITE as good, but it was good enough to shut down what was statistically the best offensive team ever (stats are a bit inflated in an era where all the rules favor the O, but no one will argue that they weren't damn good)-- admittedly they don't have strahan and osi, but they've abrely missed a beat. . .
I disagree with the sentiment that they can do everything the Giants can do. They cannot give up on average less points than the Titans do. The Titans defense is more consistent; the Giants defense is better than the Titans defense when both are at their respective best.
the giants went toe-to-toe with a pitt team that's every bit as physical as the titans, and i would fully expect new york vs. tennessee to be a world-class heavy-weight fight, low scoring, hard hitting and intense. . . but at the end of the game, who do you want? a proven super bowl winner who's matured into one of the league's more efficient and reliable QBs, throwing to a deep and diverse receiving corps? or KFC throwing to larry, curly and moe? yea, when the game's on the line and you NEED a play, i'll take eli to plex, amani or steve smth over collins to brandon jones every time. . .
The Pittsburgh defense is not as physical as the Giants. The Burgh defense has some bad ass players on it, but they are more than anything else a scheme defense. Why do you think that the Burgh losses players in the past like Rod Woodson, Joey Porter, Kevin Green (or is it Greene) and rarely miss a beat?
i agree with my man reid-- i've got a lot of respect for the titans, and i like their style of ball, but when they get to the playoffs i really think their lack of a consistent passing game is pretty likely to get exposed at some point. . . .

Kerry Collins has playoff experience, is a smart QB, has a stronger arm thn most think, and it punish defenses for putting extra men in the box. Are they going to crush someone with their passing attack? Hell will freeze if they do, but it isn't like he is a lame duck IMO.

CoachChaz
11-14-2008, 04:15 PM
Yes, but the ELI MANNING lost to a creampuff team that the Titans keep beating.

Any team can lose to any team in the playoffs. Where do any of the wins come in handy?

Edited for accuracy

LRtagger
11-14-2008, 04:41 PM
Edited for accuracy

What difference does it make who lost the game for them? Football is a team sport and your rankings are of the teams. They lost to the Browns, thus the reason Ten should be the clear #1.

Yea a 16-0 team could lose to a 10-6 team in the playoffs, but thats not the point. This is a power ranking as of week 10, not a "who I think will win the SB" ranking.

And yes Tech an Alabama are clearly the best teams in the NCAA until someone proves otherwise. Lots of people think Florida and USC are playing the best ball in the country right now, but they are still #4 and #6, respectively. Unless a team proves Bama and Tech arent the best teams in the country, they will be playing for the national title.

Until someone proves Ten isnt the beat team in the NFL, they should be #1 IMO.

EDIT: I thought I would just add that I can't fault you for your rankings. You do a pretty good job of it and I think it's pretty easy to say that you are never going to make everyone happy.

Poet
11-14-2008, 08:50 PM
Edited for accuracy
Is he not one of the pivotal players on that team?