PDA

View Full Version : Ding, dang, dumb, damn, domes

horsepig
11-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Here we go; early game in a ******* dome! Why anyone wants to play football indoors is beyond me. Remember the "Ice Bowl"? Only candy asses need domes-see: Vikes, Seahawks (smarted up), Rams, Cards, Saints, Falcons, Texans & Colts. One Super Bowl winner in the pathetic bunch. The same guy that sells bikinis to Eskimos sold the dumbass Falcons & fans on a dome. Would you rather watch a game at Soldier Field or Ford Field? Lambeau or the Metrodome (very imaginative name)? Domes should be one thing the NoFunLeague should OUTLAW NOW!

WARHORSE
11-10-2008, 10:10 PM
Is there like, a, uh........youknow......somethin like a.........a........uh.............DOME FORUM?

Just askin...:coffee:SLURP!

BeefStew25
11-10-2008, 10:10 PM
War, discuss the AlohaDome.

WARHORSE
11-10-2008, 10:11 PM
War, discuss the AlohaDome.

Discussion commencing: Where IS the AlohaDome?

scott.475
11-10-2008, 10:11 PM
I can only say for the potential of hosting a Superbowl.

I guess the multi-purpose potential is there too, like hosting trade shows, etc. I do not think Qwest field is hosting nearly as many trade, outdoor, whatever shows as the Kingdome did.

Back to the Ice Bowl, it is pretty sad that the NFL has taken the potential for something like that to happen again. I am pretty sick of the Superbowls being in Florida, California, or some domed stadium. Playing in the elements is part of the game, and should extend to the SB too. Honestly, think bank on the most memorable games you can think of that do NOT involve your own team, and I bet most of them has some weather element to them. Mud and snow is what makes late season football really cool. Terrible that Denver never stands a chance of hosting a SB, and I doubt Seattle will either, due to rain concerns.

Geez, grow a pair already NFL, leave the rain-outs to the lightweights in baseball.

SR
11-10-2008, 10:12 PM
The Cardinals don't play in a dome. Turn on ESPN right now. It's open air...

BeefStew25
11-10-2008, 10:12 PM

Your living room on game days I guess.

WARHORSE
11-10-2008, 10:13 PM

Is it in the sea? Is it in your tea? Is it where you pee? WHERE CAN IT BEE????? (bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzz)

WARHORSE
11-10-2008, 10:14 PM
Your living room on game days I guess.

Aloha.......yes...........Dome..............no.

BeefStew25
11-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Is it in the sea? Is it in your tea? Is it where you pee? WHERE CAN IT BEE????? (bzzzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzz)

You must be referring to the Suess Dome.

WARHORSE
11-10-2008, 10:16 PM
You must be referring to the Suess Dome.

Im discussing.:coffee:

scott.475
11-10-2008, 10:24 PM

http://www.hatful-of-seuss.com/images/furniture/dr_seuss_thing1_thing2_plaque.jpg

LRtagger
11-11-2008, 11:44 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Georgia Dome was built for the 1996 Olympics.