PDA

View Full Version : Dream, where's your mock draft?

lex
09-30-2007, 08:18 PM
I was kind of looking forward to it. You did say Sunday after the game, right?

Simple Jaded
09-30-2007, 08:29 PM
I hope it consists of a ton of DT's....Fat load of good new LB's will do ya if they're getting plowed by offensive lineman that out weight them by a hundred pounds!

Pass rush is still a huge problem!

The offensive line is what it is and what it will always be...Weak!

This is a team that one off season can't fix, imo, fix the run defense first....

lex
09-30-2007, 08:41 PM
I hope it consists of a ton of DT's....Fat load of good new LB's will do ya if they're getting plowed by offensive lineman that out weight them by a hundred pounds!

Pass rush is still a huge problem!

The offensive line is what it is and what it will always be...Weak!

This is a team that one off season can't fix, imo, fix the run defense first....

What Im seeing a lot of is DTs like Okam and Bryant projected to go in the second round. Dre Moore was actually lower but Ive been reading his stock is rising. Then theres also someone like Jason Shirley for depth. This weekend I watched both Texas, Texas A&M and also I was at the Michigan game in person. Basically, what I think would be nice would be to trade down 5-10 picks and take Hills, a LT from Texas, with our #1. Then by trading down we should have a 2 or a 3 with which we could take a DT like Bryant, Okam or Moore and two LBs. Then with a 4 (we have (2) 4s) take another DT like Shirley.

Simple Jaded
09-30-2007, 11:56 PM
What Im seeing a lot of is DTs like Okam and Bryant projected to go in the second round. Dre Moore was actually lower but Ive been reading his stock is rising. Then theres also someone like Jason Shirley for depth. This weekend I watched both Texas, Texas A&M and also I was at the Michigan game in person. Basically, what I think would be nice would be to trade down 5-10 picks and take Hills, a LT from Texas, with our #1. Then by trading down we should have a 2 or a 3 with which we could take a DT like Bryant, Okam or Moore and two LBs. Then with a 4 (we have (2) 4s) take another DT like Shirley.

Oh I love to see an o-lineman drafted 1st round....It won't happen, but it'd be great! The Broncos love their late rounders/FA's too much, imo...

I'm liking the Bryant/Okam/Shirley ideas too....Hell I'd draft all three if they could....

More pass rush is also high on the list of needs.....

lex
10-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Oh I love to see an o-lineman drafted 1st round....It won't happen, but it'd be great! The Broncos love their late rounders/FA's too much, imo...

I'm liking the Bryant/Okam/Shirley ideas too....Hell I'd draft all three if they could....

More pass rush is also high on the list of needs.....

Yeah, he took Okam and Shirley. And I think were in OK shape with Moss/Crowder/Dumervil. We actually have been getting a good pass rush. Even today it wasnt an extreme amount of pressure but it was better than last year. I just wish we would have mixed in more blitzes and gone with more man with our CBs.