PDA

View Full Version : Pay will be the first NFL hit for Broncos' draft pick Von Miller Read more: Pay will be the first NFL hit for Broncos' draft pick Von Miller

SoCalImport
07-21-2011, 12:23 PM
I was disturbed when Von included himself in the Brees/Manning/Brady lawsuit. At least here he's taking things in stride.
SO. thank you Von Miller, for staying professional and saying the right thing. Now go out there and start earning that second contract.

"I'm confident in my play that I'll get to that second contract," Miller said. "But the money aspect isn't that big a deal to me. I just want to play football."

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_18518543?utm_source=bleacherreport.com&utm_medium=referralskipframe-bleacherreport.com

Bullgator
07-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Now compare this man with that piece of shit james harrison. I'm just as pumped about having Von Miller on this team as I am having TT. Hes a quality human being and great player.

NightTerror218
07-21-2011, 12:46 PM
Now compare this man with that piece of shit james harrison. I'm just as pumped about having Von Miller on this team as I am having TT. Hes a quality human being and great player.

I really like this guys personality and his attitude towards all this. He figures he will produce and then he will get the bigger check. He knows that players have to earn their keep and not given that off the bat. I think he is going to become one of your best team leaders in future on defense along with Irving.

Montana Battlin Bear
07-21-2011, 01:13 PM
I really like this guys personality and his attitude towards all this. He figures he will produce and then he will get the bigger check. He knows that players have to earn their keep and not given that off the bat. I think he is going to become one of your best team leaders in future on defense along with Irving.

I can't wait to watch Irving... I've got a good feeling about him

Canmore
07-21-2011, 01:17 PM
I can't wait to watch Irving... I've got a good feeling about him

It would be great if you are right. Our interior defense looks really suspect at this point. We need defensive tackles and a mike. If Irving is the answer that would take care of one of the holes. Ah to have Al Wilson back, but that is living in the past. :defense:

NightTerror218
07-21-2011, 01:25 PM
It would be great if you are right. Our interior defense looks really suspect at this point. We need defensive tackles and a mike. If Irving is the answer that would take care of one of the holes. Ah to have Al Wilson back, but that is living in the past. :defense:

I am excited about our draft picks, I like the personalities of them and if they do well I think we are set in that area. All of them were team leaders, tough and smart. I mean come on look at Miller with the glasses on....he looks smart doesn't he? Irving after his accident has become a very mature person and I think that will stand out a lot on and off the field.

Canmore
07-21-2011, 01:36 PM
I am excited about our draft picks, I like the personalities of them and if they do well I think we are set in that area. All of them were team leaders, tough and smart. I mean come on look at Miller with the glasses on....he looks smart doesn't he? Irving after his accident has become a very mature person and I think that will stand out a lot on and off the field.

I to am excited about our draft. EFX seemed to do their homework. There didn't seem to be the reaches we have seen in the not so distant past. They seem to take character athletes. Even a number of the supposed experts said we did well, for what that is worth. :defense:

NightTerror218
07-21-2011, 01:47 PM
I to am excited about our draft. EFX seemed to do their homework. There didn't seem to be the reaches we have seen in the not so distant past. They seem to take character athletes. Even a number of the supposed experts said we did well, for what that is worth. :defense:

The reason we would be knocked by the "experts" was because we didn't draft a DT which was seen as our biggest need. But EFX sees something in Vickerson and would need to find a FA to start. I heard DL is the hardest position to draft and has the most busts. Might be why they though they did not have a solid person that would be the most secure starter in the first 2 rounds.

Dean
07-21-2011, 04:16 PM

A Broncos defense with two good D-tackles? Now, that's living in the past.:confused:

Canmore
07-21-2011, 04:28 PM
A Broncos defense with two good D-tackles? Now, that's living in the past.:confused:

Way past. :laugh:

Magnificent Seven
07-21-2011, 04:30 PM
Awesome Read! Thanks