PDA

View Full Version : Xfinity Monday Live! Brandon Lloyd

Denver Native (Carol)
07-18-2011, 12:26 PM
Tonight, Brandon Lloyd will be on with Vic - 6:30 Denver time. I am not sure if you can view it online or not. Maybe someone else can verify if you can/cannot. It looks like you might be able to.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/xfinitymondaylive/

titan
07-18-2011, 06:17 PM
Look forward to it. I've seen a few of the xfinity live shows now and it's good. I expect Channel 4 to continue these through the football season now that they aren't the "bronco station" anymore. Not having that "bronco station" tag may actually give them more flexibility in the type of guests they have.

Xfinity apparently doesn't put as much value in this show, though. They still list news at 6:30 pm Monday on my Xfinity DVR (preventing me for making a "season pass" for the show - don't want to record the 6:30 pm news every night)

Denver Native (Carol)
07-19-2011, 05:44 PM
DENVER (CBS4) – Assuming all goes as planned and the NFL lockout ends this week, which quarterback will be the Week 1 starter for the Denver Broncos? Tim Tebow or Kyle Orton?

Pro Bowl receiver Brandon Lloyd gave his honest assessment during CBS4′s Xfinity Monday Live! broadcast.

When asked who he thinks gives his team the best chance to win, here was his response:

“Obviously Kyle Orton because of the experience and the knowledge of the game. The knowledge of the culture of our team, and playing with the guys on the team for the longest period of time.”

Still, Lloyd said he feels like there’s something good going on with Tebow after playing with him as the starter in the last few games of last season.

“How I personally feel is Kyle Orton is going to move on to greener pastures and give himself a chance to really develop into the quarterback he deserves to be. So in my mind through the offseason I’m constantly thinking of how to make Tebow better — What can I do to help him develop as a quarterback? Because if Kyle’s here and he’s the quarterback it’s going to be really easy and probably take two or three passes for us to get back in the rhythm.”

rest of article - http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/07/19/lloyds-assessment-orton-will-go-to-greener-pastures/