PDA

View Full Version : where is the ipod app?

weazel
07-15-2011, 04:29 PM
Am I missing it? I haven't seen an ipod Broncosforums app

Davii
07-15-2011, 05:17 PM
You're not missing anything, there isn't one yet. It's much more difficult to get an Apple app done, besides the fact you have to pay for the developer kit. I don't know if Tned is working on one or not.

Tned
07-15-2011, 06:28 PM
The big problem is they denied my initial developer application, being more info or something. Having spent about 35 of the last 75 days in Europe, I haven't had any time to sort it out. Now that this stretch is behind me, sorting out the Apple dev stuff is on my list of things to work on.

SR
07-15-2011, 07:38 PM
Apple being closed source makes it hard to do stuff like that. Now that I have my iPad I'm not too worried about the iPhone app. ;)

weazel
07-16-2011, 11:59 AM
The big problem is they denied my initial developer application, being more info or something. Having spent about 35 of the last 75 days in Europe, I haven't had any time to sort it out. Now that this stretch is behind me, sorting out the Apple dev stuff is on my list of things to work on.

oh crap, I forgot all about that developer app stuff. man I hate apple... my wife bought me mine, not my decision.