PDA

View Full Version : Interesting interview with Tebow

Bullgator
07-15-2011, 11:44 AM
http://denver.cbslocal.com/2011/07/15/tebow-proud-of-his-offseason-conditioning/

talks bout how much better he s than last year, relationship with KO, and much more.

hamrob
07-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Cool. Thanks.

Very professional about the Orton question.

jhildebrand
07-16-2011, 11:59 AM
Where is Lake Tahoe, Colo?

Buckin' Gator
07-18-2011, 01:03 PM
Unlike Orton who stood around laughing and pointing at the rookie Tebow, because he was running 'all out' in the wind sprints at practice.

And I thought that everyone knew that Lake Tahoe is in Nev,,, err, Calif,,, err, where ever. :D

NightTerror218
07-18-2011, 01:13 PM
Where is Lake Tahoe, Colo?

It is about an hour outside west of Reno, on the Cali/Nevada boarder.

BroncoNut
07-18-2011, 01:43 PM
what's so interesting about it? Kinda boring actually

NightTerror218
07-18-2011, 01:45 PM
what's so interesting about it? Kinda boring actually

the interview or tahoe?

BroncoNut
07-18-2011, 01:50 PM
the interview or tahoe?
the interview. T-squared is tactful and all, says things well, but what would you expect? How many more times do we have to be reminded about how great and flawless he is as a human being? I think I'm starting to hate him. More than Rex even

rationalfan
07-18-2011, 03:02 PM
the interview. T-squared is tactful and all, says things well, but what would you expect? How many more times do we have to be reminded about how great and flawless he is as a human being? I think I'm starting to hate him. More than Rex even

agreed. i'm thankful to the person who posted the interview, but to me an "interesting" Tebow interview would feature him not talking like he's trying to preserve an image that every choir boy can emulate.

i can't wait until he gets angry. maybe he'll ever turn green.

BroncoNut
07-18-2011, 03:10 PM
agreed. i'm thankful to the person who posted the interview, but to me an "interesting" Tebow interview would feature him not talking like he's trying to preserve an image that every choir boy can emulate.

i can't wait until he gets angry. maybe he'll ever turn green.

kinda weird that you say that rational. I'm sure he's a great guy and all, but he's really going to be carrying quite a load for the next few years. Especially if he has a lot of success in the NFL. I think some of the Tebownites may end up being his worst enemies actually. I hope he has successs, but man, I almost kinda feel for him with his following. Can you imagine what would go down in the media if he had one indescretion? my gosh

rationalfan
07-18-2011, 05:27 PM
I think some of the Tebownites may end up being his worst enemies actually.

i believe you're right.

Bullgator
07-19-2011, 09:14 PM
Meh, hes human... he has done enough good things... let him do some bad, I wont care....I never listen to the media anyway. He is who he is.

WARHORSE
07-19-2011, 09:28 PM
And there lies the crux of Tims position.

People hate him for no reason, simply because he always tries to do the right thing, even if it escapes him sometimes.

Thats the same reason that many love him.

Go Tim.:salute:

Benetto
07-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Tim can stay a virgin til he's 50, or bang 50 dudes....As long as he's throwing TDs and winning, Ill love the guy.

BeefStew25
07-19-2011, 10:28 PM
And there lies the crux of Tims position.

People hate him for no reason, simply because he always tries to do the right thing, even if it escapes him sometimes.

Thats the same reason that many love him.

Go Tim.:salute:

Tim is great. His soggy cracker fan boi's are stale.

Tned
07-20-2011, 08:15 AM
Tim can stay a virgin til he's 50, or bang 50 dudes....As long as he's throwing TDs and winning, Ill love the guy.

Yea, all things being equal, I prefer our players to be choir boys off the field and try and to the right thing, but I don't expect it. I watch the Broncos for what the players do "on the field" not off.

rationalfan
07-20-2011, 10:22 AM
I watch the Broncos for what the players do "on the field" not off.

if only everyone could say the same.

BroncoNut
07-20-2011, 10:24 AM
if only everyone could say the same.

I pretty much do too, but I like high character people. In general, I think that "bad people" are not ALL bad though either. Often, they have just had bad experiences or have been hurt and are in pain

NightTerror218
07-20-2011, 11:23 AM
I pretty much do too, but I like high character people. In general, I think that "bad people" are not ALL bad though either. Often, they have just had bad experiences or have been hurt and are in pain

I would rather have a person like Tebow who kids can look up to then the guys getting arrested and causing trouble. Especially after the Wish Tebow granted for the kid. Much rather have an active player in community then a Harrison.

BroncoNut
07-20-2011, 11:48 AM
I would rather have a person like Tebow who kids can look up to then the guys getting arrested and causing trouble. Especially after the Wish Tebow granted for the kid. Much rather have an active player in community then a Harrison.

I guess I'd like a happy medium. Both types make me want to hurl