PDA

View Full Version : Webster out 2-3 weeks with MCL

DenBronx
11-07-2008, 03:22 PM
Don't have a link yet but just heard about it. Webster is to miss 2-3 weeks with a 2nd degree MCL injury.

Looks like NIKO will see the field more. Not really a good thing if you ask me. Why not slide Larsen into MLB??? He hits like a ton of bricks and let him play a little bit of FB too?

Buff
11-07-2008, 03:28 PM
On the few plays where I singled Niko out last night-- he was absolutely god awful... Slow, confused, and out of position. I hope he pulls his head out next week.

I never thought I would be upset to see Webster out of the lineup.

Den21vsBal19
11-07-2008, 03:32 PM
Whoopey-frackin-doo................................another bloody injury :frusty:

Don't get me wrong, at times Webster's been poor this year, but come on!!!!!! Another injury!!!

And we may not want Larson playing at LB, he's going to be clearing the line for Hillis :eek:

Magnificent Seven
11-07-2008, 03:33 PM
Don't have a link yet but just heard about it. Webster is to miss 2-3 weeks with a 2nd degree MCL injury.

Looks like NIKO will see the field more. Not really a good thing if you ask me. Why not slide Larsen into MLB??? He hits like a ton of bricks and let him play a little bit of FB too?

I am not worrying about Nate Webster. I am happy with Woodyard, Louis Green,and Jamie Winborn. They looked hungry and had more desires than starting LBs.

broncofaninfla
11-07-2008, 04:10 PM
I wonder if the newly signed Hagan will make a play for the MLB spot?