PDA

View Full Version : Jim Saccomano - twitter

Denver Native (Carol)
07-14-2011, 03:29 PM
Coaches and personnel people back in office, getting ready for whenever. Exciting vibe of anticipation in the Broncos facility.
22 minutes ago

Tim Tebow's "dates" for the ESPYs? Bronco offensive line teammates Zane Beadles and J.D. Walton. Nice team bonding!
4 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/broncos_sacco

broncoFan!
07-14-2011, 04:55 PM
Coaches and personnel people back in office, getting ready for whenever. Exciting vibe of anticipation in the Broncos facility.
22 minutes ago

Tim Tebow's "dates" for the ESPYs? Bronco offensive line teammates Zane Beadles and J.D. Walton. Nice team bonding!
4 hours ago

http://twitter.com/#!/broncos_sacco

Nice!!! I cannot wait for this lockout to be over. This has been one long offseason. This stinks for me too, because 2010 was my first full season of watching every Broncos game. :(

Canmore
07-14-2011, 04:57 PM
Nice!!! I cannot wait for this lockout to be over. This has been one long offseason. This stinks for me too, because 2010 was my first full season of watching every Broncos game. :(

Good for you. :D I to am sick of this lockout, I am so ready for some football. :defense:

BroncoWave
07-14-2011, 05:00 PM
If you really think about it, other than missing a few OTA's and free agent signings, we really haven't missed anything yet. Assuming regular season football starts on time, this lockout really won't have been that big of a deal in hindsight.

Everyone saying they are tired of the lockout and are ready for football seem to be forgetting that even with no lockout there would still have been no football yet at this point in time.

Canmore
07-14-2011, 05:04 PM
If you really think about it, other than missing a few OTA's and free agent signings, we really haven't missed anything yet. Assuming regular season football starts on time, this lockout really won't have been that big of a deal in hindsight.

Everyone saying they are tired of the lockout and are ready for football seem to be forgetting that even with no lockout there would still have been no football yet at this point in time.

There would have been free agency and that would be something to talk about, all the player movement. In addition we would know there is going to be a full season. :D

Shananahan
07-14-2011, 05:12 PM
Whoa, you're right.

Denver Native (Carol)
07-14-2011, 05:14 PM
There would have been free agency and that would be something to talk about, all the player movement. In addition we would know there is going to be a full season. :D

True - first speculation as to who the Broncos would sign in free agency, after that, speculation who would make the roster. Also, mini camps, players working out at the facility, which the DP would be reporting on, etc., etc.

underrated29
07-14-2011, 05:21 PM
I cant wait to get out to TC and do some camp reports. I love going to TC.

underrated29
07-14-2011, 05:23 PM
The thing that has affected me the most is there are no Fantasy Football magazines out and such.

I love to sit on my tube in my pool. Get some sun and read through the magazines and run through mock drafts in my pool with all the different scenarios. There is only one mag out so far but its too hard with FA moving and stuff.

I want my Fantasy.

The Glue Factory
07-14-2011, 05:24 PM
Not to mention all the pre-camp news reporting that we'd be reading daily at this time of year! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Shananahan
07-14-2011, 05:26 PM
The thing that has affected me the most is there are no Fantasy Football magazines out and such.

I love to sit on my tube in my pool. Get some sun and read through the magazines and run through mock drafts in my pool with all the different scenarios. There is only one mag out so far but its too hard with FA moving and stuff.

I want my Fantasy.
Fantasy Football magazines are simply compiled garbage sold to people who don't really pay attention or get online, though.

underrated29
07-14-2011, 05:45 PM
Fantasy Football magazines are simply compiled garbage sold to people who don't really pay attention or get online, though.

heheh, i believe that. Thats why I only do money leagues now, because in leagues where there is no prize or at least a good one, there are dudes with like 5 mags and notes and sheets of paper.

Just like that one commercial a while back.

I like them for the mock drafts they do in them, so I can go over things while in the pool. (obviously computers do not work so good while im over water) and I like to see every teams full schedule at the tip of my fingers.