PDA

View Full Version : The City of Cleveland Hates Us

Italianmobstr7
11-07-2008, 12:37 AM
I know this is a dumb thread, but it's gotta be true.

The city of Cleveland has to despise the Denver Broncos. We're always having comeback wins against them, or some crazy fumble happening. I love it. Cleveland hates us, and I couldn't be happier!

Northman
11-07-2008, 12:42 AM
I feel pretty good about it, you? lol

Bronco4ever
11-07-2008, 12:47 AM
I wonder how CR and Escobar are taking the loss.

Italianmobstr7
11-07-2008, 12:48 AM
I feel pretty good about it, you? lol

I feel great. What a great game, and a great night. Screw Cleveland. Matter of fact, screw Ohio. I'm a Penn State fan too, so screw the whole state of Ohio! Unless of course there are Bronco fans there. Then they're exempt from the hate.

Northman
11-07-2008, 12:50 AM
I feel great. What a great game, and a great night. Screw Cleveland. Matter of fact, screw Ohio. I'm a Penn State fan too, so screw the whole state of Ohio! Unless of course there are Bronco fans there. Then they're exempt from the hate.

Yea, im not a fan of the Lions but do have a lot of respect for JoPa. But i also absolutely loathe the Buckeyes every which way but loose. So anytime the Brownies or Buckeyes lose is great in my book. :D

NameUsedBefore
11-07-2008, 12:50 AM
I'd be pretty pissed. I get pretty infuriated when the Chargers smash us repeatedly (and Colts) and that hasn't even been going on that long.

Italianmobstr7
11-07-2008, 12:52 AM
I love the first sentence of the story on espn.com

"John Elway isn't the only Denver quarterback capable of breaking Cleveland's heart."

G_Money
11-07-2008, 12:58 AM
I don't mind Cutler and Quinn being this generation's Elway and Kosar.

That works for me.

Cleveland might lose their damn minds, but I'm okay with that too.

~G

dogfish
11-07-2008, 03:41 AM

there are actually a number of us here, don't throw ohio under the bus!

:lol:

i live about an hour south of the land of cleves, and while i wear broncos gear all the time, no way in hell i'd ever sport a bumper sticker-- i know damn well some bitter chump would key my ride. . .

sneakers
11-07-2008, 03:59 AM
I don't mind Cutler and Quinn being this generation's Elway and Kosar.

That works for me.

Cleveland might lose their damn minds, but I'm okay with that too.

~G

Kosar had more awesome hair than Quinn

BCJ
11-07-2008, 05:30 AM
Cleveland hasnt been cool since you could no longer burn their river. If that was a big F U to the environment, I dont know what is!

atwater27
11-07-2008, 11:12 AM
I wonder how CR and Escobar are taking the loss.

**** them. I hope it gives them permanent emotional scars.

MileHighWrath
11-07-2008, 11:15 AM
All I can think to say is bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

times like this it's awesome to be a Broncos fan!