PDA

View Full Version : congrats on a well deserved win Bronc's

Gamechanger
11-06-2008, 11:42 PM
sup, just checkin in with you guys, I walked in on the game when it was 20-10 at the half, my initial reaction was that you guys probably aren't going to come back from even a 10-point defecit with the Defense you guys have with a 7th rounder as your HB at that point, but when Royal caught that 90 yarder, the momentum shifted like hell, that was like my SN: a gamechanger for real, on all acounts you guys need to give he kid the ball more, he is money for real

what can I say about Cutler, he made plays with his arm and legs, he, along with some K2 gaffs, kept ya'll in the game

if you guys get some balance with a running game, theres gonna be more shootouts like this, and cutler is showin he can out-do anyone on a good night

congrats on a win and a semi-camel clutch on your division guys :salute::salute:

Northman
11-06-2008, 11:43 PM
Certainly a gutsy win for us. Can we build on it and have consistency? We shall see.

broncofaninfla
11-07-2008, 09:25 AM
We'll have to score over 40 to have any chance of beating the Birds in Atlanta. Ryan and Turner are going KILL this defense. This could be the worst showing all year for us on defense.

Day1BroncoFan
11-07-2008, 10:15 AM
Hope this is the turn around point for us.

Ziggy
11-07-2008, 10:18 AM
Our D wasn't any better last night than it was all year. Luckily the O saved thier butts again, but we all know that that's how the Broncos have to win this season. Last night was a great win. Hopefully the offense got thier confidence back and can roll the rest of the year. Injuries are killing us though.

Italianmobstr7
11-07-2008, 10:19 AM
We'll have to score over 40 to have any chance of beating the Birds in Atlanta. Ryan and Turner are going KILL this defense. This could be the worst showing all year for us on defense.

I know the d is bad but with extra preparation and rest I think our d will keep them under 20 pts. I feel Atlanta is the most overrated team in the NFL.

NightTrainLayne
11-07-2008, 10:31 AM
I know the d is bad but with extra preparation and rest I think our d will keep them under 20 pts. I feel Atlanta is the most overrated team in the NFL.

Wow, I wish I had your optimism. :salute:

I think we'll have our hands full with Atlanta, but if the Offense can put up points like they did last night it's a winnable game.

BigDaddyBronco
11-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Anyone else glad we don't have Winslow on our team. Man, he must be driving the Browns crazy.