B Marsh blocked his tail off.

Very proud of Hillis.

Jay was sharp all night.

Woodyard made good reads.

Niko sucks.

Get Larson on the field !!!!!!!

JKcatch724
11-06-2008, 11:42 PM
They didn't give up. On the road, down by thirteen, half the team out with injuries. ]That was the brightest spot tonight.

dekers
11-06-2008, 11:49 PM
They didn't give up. On the road, down by thirteen, half the team out with injuries. ]That was the brightest spot tonight.

They finally showed some heart.

JKcatch724
11-06-2008, 11:52 PM
They finally showed some heart.

That's all I've been asking for the past few weeks. They don't have to win every game, but if they play like they want to win every game, then that's all I can ask for from a team as young as this.

MasterShake
11-06-2008, 11:53 PM
That's all I've been asking for the past few weeks. They don't have to win every game, but if they play like they want to win every game, then that's all I can ask for from a team as young as this.

Exactly. Like others have said, its ok to get beat, just don't beat yourselves.

Superchop 7
11-07-2008, 12:02 AM
Now, if we could just get Caulcrick.....

Superchop 7
11-07-2008, 12:03 AM
Hillis reminded me of the Rockies game where they ran out of pitchers and the third baseman had to finish pitching the game.......btw......they won too.

NightTrainLayne
11-07-2008, 12:27 AM
B Marsh blocked his tail off.

I agree with your overall sentiment, but I disagree with this.

Marshall did a terrible job of blocking and for the most part was half-assing it on the running plays. Even on plays when his blocking was critical to the play design.

Put that together with the dropped balls, and Marshall played a very mediocre game. .. (heh, most guys would kill for that to be mediocre, but c'est la vie).

I don't know what was in his head, or where his head was at, but it seemed like he was someplace else tonight.

Superchop 7
11-07-2008, 06:46 PM
I agree with your overall sentiment, but I disagree with this.

Marshall did a terrible job of blocking and for the most part was half-assing it on the running plays. Even on plays when his blocking was critical to the play design.

Put that together with the dropped balls, and Marshall played a very mediocre game. .. (heh, most guys would kill for that to be mediocre, but c'est la vie).

I don't know what was in his head, or where his head was at, but it seemed like he was someplace else tonight.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

His hands were poor.....no doubt.

I saw some good blocking, but, I wasn't watching him every play.

I did watch Niko........and he has no clue how to play middle linebacker, I have seen him live and he is fast, probably better suited to OLB.