PDA

View Full Version : Lossman's job looks shaky now ....

omac
09-30-2007, 01:45 PM
Have you seen the rookie Trent Edwards take over?

Lots of poise in the pocket, very accurate passes. The Bills offense just seems more confident with him at the helm.

If Lossman returns this season, and Edwards keeps playing this way, I don't think Lossman gets his starting job back. :cool:

Skinny
09-30-2007, 02:07 PM
Have you seen the rookie Trent Edwards take over?

Lots of poise in the pocket, very accurate passes. The Bills offense just seems more confident with him at the helm.

If Lossman returns this season, and Edwards keeps playing this way, I don't think Lossman gets his starting job back. :cool:Yeah the Bills have been loaded with injuries which has affected their whole team.

The team as a whole has took on a totally new face completely.

Before the injuries, this team was built around Losman and a 'bend but don't break' defense.

Now with the injuries, mainly to the defense, it's caused the pace ,offensively, to go up a notch to stay in games, and Edwards appears better suited for that type of tempo.

omac
09-30-2007, 02:14 PM
Yeah the Bills have been loaded with injuries which has affected their whole team.

The team as a whole has took on a totally new face completely.

Before the injuries, this team was built around Losman and a 'bend but don't break' defense.

Now with the injuries, mainly to the defense, it's caused the pace ,offensively, to go up a notch to stay in games, and Edwards appears better suited for that type of tempo.

Yep, but it's not like their doing anything really risky offensively. Lots of quick, short stuff, but Edwards and the offense is just executing so much better. Lee Evans is finally making plays, and the ball is getting spread around. And I think it was with Edwards that they were even able to score against New England.

I'm surprised at how well this rookie's playing. On a side note, Chad Pennington is a real good quarterback ... and just as I type this, interception, hehehe. But no matter, if only Chad had a stronger arm.

Skinny
09-30-2007, 02:22 PM
Yep, but it's not like their doing anything really risky offensively. Lots of quick, short stuff, but Edwards and the offense is just executing so much better. Lee Evans is finally making plays, and the ball is getting spread around. And I think it was with Edwards that they were even able to score against New England.

I'm surprised at how well this rookie's playing. On a side note, Chad Pennington is a real good quarterback ... and just as I type this, interception, hehehe. But no matter, if only Chad had a stronger arm.And an inch of mobility.

He is a good Q.B. though.

omac
09-30-2007, 02:24 PM
Wow, a 4th and goal touchdown pass with a defender going at him unblocked, with him fading backwards! I think Lossman just got Bledsoded. :cool: