PDA

View Full Version : So who voted on the NFL Top 100 list?

MOtorboat
07-04-2011, 01:10 PM
From Ryan Clark of the Steelers...

People. I do not know 1 player personally that voted on NFL top 100 players! Yes not one! @tpolamalu even asked who voted on it! #sham!

At least Kirk Morrison, Jay Feeley and Kerry Rhodes have also said they don't know anyone who voted.

I found that interesting.

nevcraw
07-04-2011, 04:25 PM
those steelers -- always wagging their finger at the man.. they need to be careful on this one. my sources say it goes all the way up.

FanInAZ
07-05-2011, 01:48 AM
Probably the same people who come up with all of the rest of the ranking lists; who seemed to believe that coming with controversial material is better intelligent material. I know that there is a lot of subjectivity to any such list, but the results they come up with are always so ridiculous that that I don't bother watching any of their ranking shows. If they want me to watch these shows they need to focus on coming up with the most plausible list possible; rather than the most controversial.

threefolddead
07-07-2011, 07:11 AM
Ray Lewis said he didn't vote on this either but I also heard a few player on Sirius radio talking that they had been flown out there to vote. Apparently it was only a handful that voted. Lewis was angry, said he was going to allegedly kill someone if he didn't get invited next time. Metaphorically speaking of course.