PDA

View Full Version : Resistance 2

Buff
11-05-2008, 05:32 PM
I'm buying this game tonight... The first one "Resistance: Fall of Man" was awesome and I played the shit out of it until I discovered COD4. I wish they would have staggered these games so that COD5 and Resistance 2 didn't come out a week apart... I could have used resistance months ago. I'm afraid that it'll probably go on the shelf once I get the new COD next week, but I figure it's at least worth checking out.

Benetto
11-05-2008, 05:57 PM
"Friend request for Jphil pending"

Buff
11-05-2008, 06:37 PM
"Friend request for Jphil pending"

My bad dude... I always forget about my inbox and then check it and there are like 3 months worth of messages and friend requests in there...

I'll accept it tonight if I remember. Are you getting Resistance?

Scarface
11-06-2008, 09:56 AM
I got this on its way courtesy of GameFly. Can't wait. This game is going to be epic.

BeefStew25
11-06-2008, 09:57 AM
I'm buying this game tonight... The first one "Resistance: Fall of Man" was awesome and I played the shit out of it until I discovered COD4. I wish they would have staggered these games so that COD5 and Resistance 2 didn't come out a week apart... I could have used resistance months ago. I'm afraid that it'll probably go on the shelf once I get the new COD next week, but I figure it's at least worth checking out.

Buff, quit playing video games and go out and find a piece of ass.

Rex
11-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Buff, quit playing video games and go out and find a piece of ass.

Do you ever think about Buff's musk?

BeefStew25
11-06-2008, 10:19 AM
Do you ever think about Buff's musk?

Oh, all the time. Especially from Friday 5pm to Monday 8am when he is trying to finish Tomb Raider 47 and his boxers smell like a microwaved skunk.

Rex
11-06-2008, 10:21 AM
Oh, all the time. Especially from Friday 5pm to Monday 8am when he is trying to finish Tomb Raider 47 and his boxers smell like a microwaved skunk.

Right on. 3 day Playstation beard, smelling like a 4 day dead squirrel, empty pizza boxes.

That's hot.

BeefStew25
11-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Right on. 3 day Playstation beard, smelling like a 4 day dead squirrel, empty pizza boxes.

That's hot.

Piss as thick as honey because drinking water only delays Laura conquering the castle and finding the secret bullwhip.

Benetto
11-06-2008, 03:27 PM
I got this on its way courtesy of GameFly. Can't wait. This game is going to be epic.

So finally you gave into Sony and said **** Xbox? Good. Whats your gamer handle?

Benetto
11-06-2008, 03:29 PM
Can't we all play video games til our moms tell us its bed time, without being called out as non vagina getting breast feeders?

Scarface
11-07-2008, 10:02 AM
So finally you gave into Sony and said **** Xbox? Good. Whats your gamer handle?

LOL I was waiting for you to call me out on that.:D I've had it for about a year now and haven't hooked it up online. I guess I should get around to doing that.

Anyone play Resistance2 yet?

Benetto
11-07-2008, 12:28 PM
LOL I was waiting for you to call me out on that.:D I've had it for about a year now and haven't hooked it up online. I guess I should get around to doing that.

Anyone play Resistance2 yet?

I'm just glad you got the real deal...Let me know when you're up and running online..:beer:

I was busy the last few days, and couldn't get around to buying Fallout3, Motorstorm2, and RFOM2 yet...but im on it Saturday morning..Since no Football on Sunday either, I'm gonna be waist deep into RFOM2 and Motorstorm all day. Hit me up fellas, if you want to get beat, or join forces.

Buff
11-07-2008, 04:20 PM
So far so good on the game. I was playing co-op online with my friend. You can have up to 8 player playing co-op so that's pretty cool. You have to be a soldier, medic or special-ops dude, and each one has different tasks they specialize in. Being a soldier's cool because you get a forcefield/sheild deal. Special Ops is cool because you've got all the ammo. I haven't been a medic yet.

I think COD may have spoiled me a bit on 1st person shooting games-- I can't imagine a game being better than COD4. I played GTA4 for like a week before putting it back on the shelf and playing COD again... I'm already predicting the same thing with this game, chances are it's going on the shelf next week when I get COD5.

Benetto
11-08-2008, 01:36 PM
The game is too dark for me...Hard to see anything...Even with the flashlight. I just got done killing the Goliath in the first level, so I hope other levels are better lit.

Haven't done the online co-op...Buff, you have to accept my friend request so we can kill some ******* aliens trying to infect shit.

I also bought Motorstorm2 last week and have been playing that online. It's a blast. The realism in that game is amazing...The levels are big and challenging so its not repetitive, like most racing games. I freakin love it.

EastCoastBronco
11-20-2008, 05:44 PM
I'm getting it for Christmas so I'll look for you guys then...

I play Tom Clancy Vegas Every Tues and Thurs night online for anyone who wants to shoot bad guys...

sneakers
12-02-2008, 02:18 AM
How is this game? Is it like you are in open battles with other soldiers (like the first few levels of Resistance 1) or are you all alone like in every other first person shooter (like the last bunch of levels of Resistance?)

I kinda liked the first Resistance, but it was hard to see, and way too hard.....