PDA

View Full Version : Broncos Shop Summer Sale

Denver Native (Carol)
06-28-2011, 03:28 PM
The online Broncos store is having a summer clearance sale right now.

Hey fans, show your love for the Broncos and enjoy our Summer Clearance Sale going on now at the Denver Broncos Online Store. Receive an extra 20% off already marked down sale items for men, women and kids.

The exclusive fan shop of the Denver Broncos also offers Flat Rate Shipping, Hassle Free Returns and an Unconditional Satisfaction Guarantee. Gear up with the latest styles and choose from 1,000+ items in stock now.

Shop the most in demand Broncos merchandise now and enjoy the ultimate summer sale. Visit shop.denverbroncos.com today!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/Broncos-Shop-Summer-Sale/4eeeabe7-52b4-48cd-9b38-a12a3308528a

T.K.O.
06-28-2011, 03:35 PM
I'll consider buying anything NFL licensed.....when those greedy bastages get a new cba done and TC starts !:mad:
until then ,they can mark that shyt down to $1 and this fan aint buyin':salute:

dogfish
06-28-2011, 03:36 PM
I'll consider buying anything NFL licensed.....when those greedy bastages get a new cba done and TC starts !:mad:
until then ,they can mark that shyt down to $1 and this fan aint buyin':salute:

seriously. . . i hope no one is enough of a sheep to buy their junk right now. . .

:mad:

Buff
06-28-2011, 03:37 PM
I am boycotting the shit out of the NFL right now.

T.K.O.
06-28-2011, 03:39 PM
oh.....by the way thanks for the tip Carol !:D
i don't blame you:laugh:
but seriously, i own more Broncos stuff than anyone i know from old school down parka's to last years hat collection...literally hundreds of shirts,socks,hats,signed footballs plaques,cards everything but undies (hint for those of you trying to figure out what to get me for Christmas)
BUT i refuse to buy anything this year...the only way i will make my semi-annual trip to a game is if Bowlen sends a charter jet and free tix ( hint for those of you who are RICH and trying to figure out what to get me for Christmas)

BORDERLINE
06-28-2011, 03:48 PM
I'm with all you guys. I'm not buying nada until I see there's football on the field. I can still get Broncos T's From the little indoor swapmeet across town. The price is cheaper and the material is better quality since they use Pro-Clubs. It's only missing that valuable NFL shield that makes it official. But who cares

BroncoJoe
06-28-2011, 05:12 PM
We haven't really missed any football at all. If I see a deal, I'll pull the trigger on something I like.

The Broncos didn't cause this problem and I'm still a fan.

dogfish
06-28-2011, 05:20 PM
We haven't really missed any football at all. If I see a deal, I'll pull the trigger on something I like.

thanks for the solidarity, joe. . . :coffee:

seriously though, don't think for a second that bowlen isn't as supportive of the lockout as any other owner. . . and we haven't missed any football on the field, but we have missed football-- to a former junkie like myself, watching what the broncos did in free agency was more important than watching other teams playing in the playoffs. . . most years that march-april FA period was literally more important to me than the super bowl. . .

so yea, the bastids have locked me out of football-- and the broncos are just as much responsible as anyone else, i'm not letting them off scott-free just because i'm a fan. . .

T.K.O.
06-28-2011, 05:21 PM

i'm still a fan as well,but not buying anything branded by the NFL is about the only way we "little guys" can send a message to the league that we are not happy with the sitch and they better get things hammered out so the game does'nt suffer.
jmho:salute:

BroncoJoe
06-28-2011, 05:23 PM
eh. I just don't care that much. Lived through worse, and if I see something Broncos related, I'll buy it.

T.K.O.
06-28-2011, 05:29 PM
um....yeah, i think most have "lived through worse"
to each his own.....i just think they have balls to say "show your support for your team" while they bicker over who gets a bigger piece of the billion dollar pies that the fans have been providing.
they should have worked the new cba out long before it started to affect the product on the field....and the broncos are one of the teams that will be hurt the most by the short prep time

topscribe
06-28-2011, 05:57 PM
The sales don't seem what they used to be. I see a Daniel Graham jersey there
that is still $27.99. After Plummer left, I got one of his jerseys for $10.

Wow, there's a tie in there I wouldn't wear anywhere!

-----