PDA

View Full Version : Taking His Talents to Television

Denver Native (Carol)
06-24-2011, 09:58 PM
A Bronco is headed back to London.

Nick Ferguson, who played in Denver from 2003-07, has been chosen to serve as a studio analyst for Sky Sports — based in London — for a Sunday slate of NFL games.

He and former NFL linebacker Rocky Boiman earned the position with their performance at the league’s annual Broadcast Boot Camp in New Jersey.

“This an extraordinary opportunity for me to continue my broadcasting education, especially on Sky Sports in Europe where I won a World Bowl,” said Ferguson, who spent the 1998 season with the Rhein Fire in NFL Europa.

rest of article - http://blog.denverbroncos.com/denverbroncos/taking-his-talents-to-television/

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
06-24-2011, 10:01 PM
Good for him. Nick did a great job playing center-field for us. I never understood why we let him go when we did.

MasterShake
06-25-2011, 11:36 AM
When I stream monday night games or other NFL games from SKY sports, Bradlee Van Pelt is one of the football analysts at halftime. Was really weird seeing him talking football with some British chap.

Superchop 7
06-25-2011, 08:42 PM
He would be a great color analyst for the CU-CSU game.

BroncoSexyDaddy
06-29-2011, 05:08 PM
Its good that Nick will be broadcasting.Now we have Mike,Tom,and Nick in the broncos corner.The more broncos the better :salute:

Buff
07-01-2011, 12:15 PM
When I stream monday night games or other NFL games from SKY sports, Bradlee Van Pelt is one of the football analysts at halftime. Was really weird seeing him talking football with some British chap.

I'm surprised he's qualified to do anything other than bag groceries or pump gas. :coffee: :bitter:

BroncoNut
07-01-2011, 12:21 PM
always liked Nick. Glad he is on TV

AgentOrange
07-04-2011, 01:35 AM
Good on Nick! I always liked his attitude. Glad to hear he's having success off the field.