PDA

View Full Version : Defenses Getting Under Cutler's Skin

ikillz0mbies
11-04-2008, 03:13 AM
Just thought this was a pretty interesting article. It's crazy how Cutler made mistakes in the first 3 games, but over looked them, kept playing and kept his composure. But in these last few games, he is just getting frustrated and can't seem to get past his mistakes and making some bad decisions. Cutler just needs to keep cool, but I can understand with all the injuries and the lack of defense, etc.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/nov/03/tuesday-morning-qb-its-time-to-look-in-the/?partner=RSS

Krugan
11-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Well in the first 3 games, he didnt realise the weight of the season was going to rest on his arm.

This team is a walking disaster, and it has to go beyond the players.

Isnt it still the coaching staffs job to have the players ready to play, to keep them motivated, and to push them beyond crappy?

Just for the record this is not a fir shanny response. Im just looking at the teams preperation and wondering just where do the pieces of the puzzle fall.

Watchthemiddle
11-04-2008, 12:20 PM
Cutler is in no postition to point the finger to anyone else. Not according to his recent outings.

OMorange&blue
11-04-2008, 12:38 PM
Cutler is in no postition to point the finger to anyone else. Not according to his recent outings.

Other defenses, not ours.

The Ironman
11-05-2008, 03:27 AM
I’ve been a Bronco fan since I was 15 years old. I’ll be 33 this month and I can’t seem to understand the significant decline in our teams play since the AFC Championship game a couple of years ago against the Steelers! We are changing defensive coordinators and defensive players more than any other team than I can think of but the one person that remains is the head coach. Our team is getting push around on the field every week at this point and in the game against the Dolphins this Sunday, on the last series of the game I watch several players practically give up! Why isn’t Shannahan getting these boys ready to play on Gamedays? Why aren’t these boys getting physical with the opposition? Why are less flashy teams shining brighter than us? Can Coach Shannahan restore some pride and honor to our house?

rcsodak
11-05-2008, 08:26 PM

No shit! I thought he was supposed to be the reincarnation of Elway? Hells bells, at least Plummer could get over throwing a pick and make positive plays.

I said from the get go, a strong arm isn't crap if the ball is thrown to the wrong team! Just ask Elway! They didn't call him "which way elway" for nothing.

Funny how cutler's year has gone to crap ever since his "my arm is stronger" comment.

LoyalSoldier
11-05-2008, 08:38 PM
Funny how cutler's year has gone to crap ever since his "my arm is stronger" comment.

He should say " Ok I have a worse arm than Elam" and maybe the Elway football Gods will forgive him. ;)