PDA

View Full Version : Wimbledon 2011

MOtorboat
06-24-2011, 09:24 AM
Roddick about to choke again.

:tsk:

That would leave Mardy Fish and Alex Bogomolov Jr. as the only Americans with a chance to get into the Round of 16. And Bogomolov has to face Berdych.

MileHighCrew
06-24-2011, 09:43 AM
I don't know if it is a choke, Andy just isn't that great. He is the 8th seed so it is an upset but IMO he just isn't that great.

MOtorboat
06-24-2011, 09:50 AM
I don't know if it is a choke, Andy just isn't that great. He is the 8th seed so it is an upset but IMO he just isn't that great.

It was straight sets and Lopez is unseeded, of course its an upset.

BroncoWave
06-24-2011, 09:51 AM
Meh, who cares about Roddick? He's been overrated for years. Let's go Rafa!

MileHighCrew
06-24-2011, 10:14 AM
It was straight sets and Lopez is unseeded, of course its an upset.

I'm not saying it isn't an upset, I am just suggesting it isn't a choke because Roddick isn't that good. Of course it is an upset, I just think it can be an upset without saying a guy choked.
BTW I just checked and Lopez is ranked 44th and has made the quarter finals at Winbledon twice before. But Andy has owned him in the past.

Al Wilson 4 Mayor
06-24-2011, 09:46 PM
Meh, who cares about Roddick? He's been overrated for years. Let's go Rafa!

I don't watch much tennis, but when I do, I prefer to watch Nadal.

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/Bigtool4u/worldmostinterestingman.jpg

aberdien
06-27-2011, 01:47 AM
David Ferrer is an inspiration to short guys everywhere.

Nadal or Djokovic will win this though. One thing Djokovic needs to work on is controlling his anger and emotions on the court. He lost to Federer at the French Open for that reason.

Still pulling for ol' Roger though.

BroncoWave
06-27-2011, 07:35 PM
David Ferrer is an inspiration to short guys everywhere.

Nadal or Djokovic will win this though. One thing Djokovic needs to work on is controlling his anger and emotions on the court. He lost to Federer at the French Open for that reason.

Still pulling for ol' Roger though.

I'm seeing another Federer-Nadal final in this one. Always love those. I was starting to think after last season we'd never see one again, and now we may see two in a row. Always a treat.