PDA

View Full Version : Excellent b. Lloyd interview

Elevation inc
06-23-2011, 01:17 PM
Great interview from profootball focus on lloyd, gives quite a few insights to some things last year, and about tebow and orton....one of the better interviews done this summer by one of our players for sure

Prior to his 2010 season with the Broncos – his 8th in the NFL – Brandon Lloyd’s best year topped off at 733 receiving yards with the 49ers. That was back in 2005. Since then, he’s been passed around to a number of teams, been released, and had some issues with the coaching staff in Washington. Many, if not most, had written him off. His career was done, right?

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/06/07/interview-with-brandon-lloyd-wr-denver-broncos/

NightTerror218
06-23-2011, 02:08 PM
Great interview from profootball focus on lloyd, gives quite a few insights to some things last year, and about tebow and orton....one of the better interviews done this summer by one of our players for sure

Prior to his 2010 season with the Broncos – his 8th in the NFL – Brandon Lloyd’s best year topped off at 733 receiving yards with the 49ers. That was back in 2005. Since then, he’s been passed around to a number of teams, been released, and had some issues with the coaching staff in Washington. Many, if not most, had written him off. His career was done, right?

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2011/06/07/interview-with-brandon-lloyd-wr-denver-broncos/

I like how he did not put either Orton or Tebow above one another but said even as a rookie QB he could trust Tebow and his response about his intensity.

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 02:20 PM
Anybody else fully prepared for this guy to let everyone down this year?

Elevation inc
06-23-2011, 02:27 PM
Anybody else fully prepared for this guy to let everyone down this year?

im sure if he doesnt get 1400 yds and 11 Td's his critics will come calling, funny how he stays pretty level headed through the interview and even says individual stats dont matter.....i would rather him have 600 yds and 5 Td's if it means we share the ball and make the playoffs....just saying......:lol:

T.K.O.
06-23-2011, 02:37 PM
great read thanks.
i love the guys attitude and he is absolutely right about what the team needs to get to the playoffs !
did anyone else catch this statement ? i think it was a typo:laugh:
". I think it’s great that I have a forum to express and show that all professional athletes are egotistical self-absorbed, a**holes.":lol:

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 02:39 PM
im sure if he doesnt get 1400 yds and 11 Td's his critics will come calling, funny how he stays pretty level headed through the interview and even says individual stats dont matter.....i would rather him have 600 yds and 5 Td's if it means we share the ball and make the playoffs....just saying......:lol:
Yeah I'm not one of his critics by any means, I was just throwing it out there. I'm not sure if I buy his claims about individual stats not mattering, either. The guy seems pretty in need of recognition and respect, though maybe now that he's had it that's not such an issue. I don't know. I was pretty turned off by his whole, 'F*ck you.' comment and the way he seems to place his lack of production in the past squarely on the teams and not himself. I love the guy as a Bronco and really hope he plays as big this year as last year, I'm just not expecting it.

underrated29
06-23-2011, 03:24 PM
First off he gives the best interviews because he is honest and doesnt BS with cliche crap. He can actually articulate. I love that.

What I like hearing the most from this interview was the fact that he says he agrees that he might not/probably will not have a repeat of last year. But he will still do whatever he can and whatever the coach asks of him.

IMO our whole offense is going to go down quite a bit-why i did not want fox as our HC, but thats another topic. I still think its cool for brandon to understand the difference and still be cool and still go out with the same hunger and desire he had last year fully knowing that he most likely wont repeat and fully knowing the critics are going to come charging full steam ahead.

BroncoStud
06-23-2011, 03:28 PM
I really like Brandon Lloyd. Seems like a good dude and he's a good WR to boot. Good read, thanks.

underrated29
06-23-2011, 03:30 PM
great read thanks.
i love the guys attitude and he is absolutely right about what the team needs to get to the playoffs !
did anyone else catch this statement ? i think it was a typo:laugh:
". I think it’s great that I have a forum to express and show that all professional athletes are egotistical self-absorbed, a**holes.":lol:

No typo- he is on BC under the name "infant" I believe. He only has like 1 post, but I know its him. However, when he said forum I do not think he meant it in the literal term of forum like what we are on right now. I think he used it as an adjective or general means of expression.

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 03:49 PM
fo·rum
[fawr-uhm, fohr-uhm]
–noun, plural fo·rums, fo·ra  
1. the marketplace or public square of an ancient Roman city, the center of judicial and business affairs and a place of assembly for the people.
2. a court or tribunal: the forum of public opinion.
3. an assembly, meeting place, television program, etc., for the discussion of questions of public interest.
4. an adjective used by Brandon Lloyd

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 03:53 PM
Maybe that's just how he says the word 'form' and the author chose to write it out phonetically.

Kinda like:

1. Are you a professional athlete?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

2. Are you an egotistical, self-absorbed a**hole?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

rcsodak
06-23-2011, 03:54 PM

He's already on record saying he doesn't care about the accolades. All he wants is to be appreciated by his team, and to win games.

rcsodak
06-23-2011, 03:59 PM
Maybe that's just how he says the word 'form' and the author chose to write it out phonetically.

Kinda like:

1. Are you a professional athlete?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

2. Are you an egotistical, self-absorbed a**hole?
[ ] Yes
[ ] No

How does one express form?

Ravage!!!
06-23-2011, 04:05 PM
Yeah I'm not one of his critics by any means, I was just throwing it out there. I'm not sure if I buy his claims about individual stats not mattering, either. The guy seems pretty in need of recognition and respect, though maybe now that he's had it that's not such an issue. I don't know. I was pretty turned off by his whole, 'F*ck you.' comment and the way he seems to place his lack of production in the past squarely on the teams and not himself. I love the guy as a Bronco and really hope he plays as big this year as last year, I'm just not expecting it.

This.

I think you are right on here. I like Lloyd, but like you.. is "F*ck you" comments really struck me wrong. Can you imagine how these boards would have reacted if Marshall would have made that same remark? They would have crucified him.

It seems I remember him commenting that in the past he didn't try as hard, now he's trying to say "F*ck you" to those other teams that didn't believe in him. He can't have it both ways.

As a Bronco fan I absolutely hope he is the same WR this coming year as he was last, but I'll have to see it. I think it was a career year and one he'll never duplicate. I also know that the "stats don't matter" comment always sounds good, but I don't believe its true. For the first time in his career his stats actually got him some recognition after being labeled a bust for so many years. Now that he's actually produced on the field, he doesn't care about that? Hmmm... maybe, but I'm not really buying it.

Elevation inc
06-23-2011, 04:12 PM

i knew what you meant, and i as i said i hope people dont freak and get stupid if he doesnt repeat those crazy stats with guys like decker and DT, and royal there is no need for him to be the glory hound, which i dont think is his goal this year, i think his goal this year is to do his best to help his team make the playoffs period!!!!

Elevation inc
06-23-2011, 04:18 PM
This.

I think you are right on here. I like Lloyd, but like you.. is "F*ck you" comments really struck me wrong. Can you imagine how these boards would have reacted if Marshall would have made that same remark? They would have crucified him.

It seems I remember him commenting that in the past he didn't try as hard, now he's trying to say "F*ck you" to those other teams that didn't believe in him. He can't have it both ways.

As a Bronco fan I absolutely hope he is the same WR this coming year as he was last, but I'll have to see it. I think it was a career year and one he'll never duplicate. I also know that the "stats don't matter" comment always sounds good, but I don't believe its true. For the first time in his career his stats actually got him some recognition after being labeled a bust for so many years. Now that he's actually produced on the field, he doesn't care about that? Hmmm... maybe, but I'm not really buying it.

i dont miss marshall at all, not one bit, none, zip, zero, zilch, nada, niente......the guy was a clown of the worst degree, he could only dream about being half as smart and articulate as lloyd and he could only dream about having the same athletic ability as lloyd also.....marshall is big and thats it.....in miami it showed if you dont force feed him the ball he is worthless to your offense, davon bess was the best Wr in miami last year just saying....lol

NightTerror218
06-23-2011, 04:22 PM
I think one reason he did well, was because he was given the chance to start and was targeted frequently. He made some spectacular catches that were not thrown on the money (several sweet diving catches). He is very athletic and MADE catches rather then them being placed on the button.

T.K.O.
06-23-2011, 04:26 PM
No typo- he is on BC under the name "infant" I believe. He only has like 1 post, but I know its him. However, when he said forum I do not think he meant it in the literal term of forum like what we are on right now. I think he used it as an adjective or general means of expression.

i'm pretty sure someone just left out the word "not"
i doubt he wanted to say that all pro athletes are ego-maniacle ********
which would include himself....seems contrary to the entire interview:confused:

Elevation inc
06-23-2011, 04:26 PM
I think one reason he did well, was because he was given the chance to start and was targeted frequently. He made some spectacular catches that were not thrown on the money (several sweet diving catches). He is very athletic and MADE catches rather then them being placed on the button.

I agree he was given a #1 Wr role and a #1 Wr targets for the first time in his career and Bamm....magic....kyle orton owed many of his horrible throws being caught to the athletic skills of B lloyd, very few recievers have ever showed that much ability to catch insane passes on a reg basis in 1 season in a starters role the closest to do it in the last ten years are probally fitzgerald, Megatron and andre johnson thats it.....

Elevation inc
06-23-2011, 04:27 PM
i'm pretty sure someone just left out the word "not"
i doubt he wanted to say that all pro athletes are ego-maniacle ********
which would include himself....seems contrary to the entire interview:confused:

it was a typo.....it was suppose to say aren't

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 04:38 PM
i dont miss marshall at all, not one bit, none, zip, zero, zilch, nada, niente......the guy was a clown of the worst degree, he could only dream about being half as smart and articulate as lloyd and he could only dream about having the same athletic ability as lloyd also.....marshall is big and thats it....
This is quite a bit of revisionist history. Marshall is much more than simply big, but I don't think you can really compare the two as far as ability goes. Lloyd's a great athlete who shines due to his absurd amount of body control. Marshall's a great athlete who shines due to his size, strength and hands. Even in the QB shithole that is Miami he put up decent numbers (albeit not TDs).

I miss seeing Marshall play for Denver, but I'm more than happy with what they received for him and to be free of the headache he is Mon-Sat. No need to break out the hyperbole and say the guy sucks just because he isn't a Bronco anymore, though.

Ravage!!!
06-23-2011, 04:44 PM
This is quite a bit of revisionist history. Marshall is much more than simply big, but I don't think you can really compare the two as far as ability goes. Lloyd's a great athlete who shines due to his absurd amount of body control. Marshall's a great athlete who shines due to his size, strength and hands. Even in the QB shithole that is Miami he put up decent numbers (albeit not TDs).

I miss seeing Marshall play for Denver, but I'm more than happy with what they received for him and to be free of the headache he is Mon-Sat. No need to break out the hyperbole and say the guy sucks just because he isn't a Bronco anymore, though.

If you watch the Marshall vids, you'll see more amazing catches than people realize. Lloyd only wishes he had Marshall's ability, and certainly wishes he hasn't been labeled a bust while Marshall is proving to be one of the best in the NFL.

Inc has has hatred for Marshall and its clearly clouding the truth. But hey... thats everyone's prerogative.

underrated29
06-23-2011, 04:55 PM
They are two totally completely different WRs....How can you compare the two?

Lloyd is fast and gets open and makes amazing catches. Unless its a streak pass he is NO threat after the catch.

Marshall is huge and strong. He struggles with balls over the shoulder and streaks. He is the BIGGEST threat after the catch in the NFL. He does not beat the press well and has good hands but not on the level of lloyd.

LLoyd- is a speed guy
Marshall is a possesion guy.

Totally different styles.

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 05:03 PM
I'm always looking for an excuse to post this gif, might as well throw it in here.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/blduck.gif

topscribe
06-23-2011, 05:12 PM
i dont miss marshall at all, not one bit, none, zip, zero, zilch, nada, niente......the guy was a clown of the worst degree, he could only dream about being half as smart and articulate as lloyd and he could only dream about having the same athletic ability as lloyd also.....marshall is big and thats it.....in miami it showed if you dont force feed him the ball he is worthless to your offense, davon bess was the best Wr in miami last year just saying....lol

Not to mention half the class . . .

-----

topscribe
06-23-2011, 05:16 PM
They are two totally completely different WRs....How can you compare the two?

Lloyd is fast and gets open and makes amazing catches. Unless its a streak pass he is NO threat after the catch.

Marshall is huge and strong. He struggles with balls over the shoulder and streaks. He is the BIGGEST threat after the catch in the NFL. He does not beat the press well and has good hands but not on the level of lloyd.

LLoyd- is a speed guy
Marshall is a possesion guy.

Totally different styles.

Yes, and when Marshall was on the field and Lloyd wasn't, the team lacked a
true deep threat. The problem is, when Lloyd was on the field and Marshall
wasn't, the passing game suffered between 1 - 20 yards. That is where a
team needs either a Marshall-type or a good, pass-catching TE.

With Virgil Green out there, and hopefully Demaryius Thomas, along with Lloyd,
and an improved running game, as Lloyd pointed out, Denver ought to be a
threat all over the field . . .

-----

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 05:19 PM
Not to mention half the class . . .

-----
I don't know, everything I've ever heard journalists and former athletes say regarding Marshall has just been glowing about how he's the nicest and most polite guy you'll ever meet, etc. I thought the entirety of Marshall's problems began and ended with the female company he keeps.

I wouldn't call Lloyd's 'F*ck you' comment very classy.

topscribe
06-23-2011, 05:21 PM
I don't know, everything I've ever heard journalists and former athletes say about Marshall has just been glowing about how he's the nicest and most polite guy you'll ever meet, etc. I thought the entirety of Marshall's problems began and ended with the female company he keeps.

I wouldn't call Lloyd's 'F*ck you' comment very classy.

It bothers you, and it does not bother me.

Anyway, I understand that Al Capone was an extremely affable guy, socially. I
was here to read and hear all about Marshall's petulant antics and annual
scrapes with the law . . .

-----

topscribe
06-23-2011, 05:23 PM
I'm always looking for an excuse to post this gif, might as well throw it in here.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/49ers/archives/blduck.gif

I've seen that before. It looks as if the pass was intended for someone else, and
someone else wasn't there . . .

-----

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 05:34 PM
It bothers you, and it does not bother me.

Anyway, I understand that Al Capone was an extremely affable guy, socially. I
was here to read and hear all about Marshall's petulant antics and annual
scrapes with the law . . .

-----
We must have different definitions of class, then.

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 05:35 PM
I've seen that before. It looks as if the pass was intended for someone else, and
someone else wasn't there . . .

-----
Weird. The pass was intended for Lloyd. I always just thought he got confused in that split second and thought somebody was behind him. Either that or it was thrown early or something.

topscribe
06-23-2011, 05:55 PM
Weird. The pass was intended for Lloyd. I always just thought he got confused in that split second and thought somebody was behind him. Either that or it was thrown early or something.

Actually, that is what I meant, that it looked as if Lloyd thought it was intended
for somebody else, and somebody else wasn't there. It's 104 degrees here in
Tucson today, and I just came in from outside, so I guess I can use that as an
excuse . . .

-----

WARHORSE
06-23-2011, 06:02 PM
(about Tebow)

SW: He certainly has got to fire up a team. He’s got a fire in the pit of his stomach.

BL: Man. It’s intense. You saw it in that Raiders game. The botched handoff and he just rips right up the gut of the defense and just runs it for a 40 yards touchdown breaking tackles, cats bouncing off of ’em. We sit there (me and Jabar Gaffney) and he’s just looking and I’m looking at him with blank stares like “Did you just see that?” [Laughs]. “Did you see what I saw? [Laughs]. “Yeah, fool. As a matter of fact, I was out on the field watching it.”

Its called inpiration........:coffee:

topscribe
06-23-2011, 06:09 PM
We must have different definitions of class, then.

Lloyd has had a lot of interviews wherein he has said a lot of positive things
about the team, about both QBs, about the other receivers, and about the fans.
I surely hope you aren't going to let one implied comment sour your opinion of
Lloyd . . .

-----

topscribe
06-23-2011, 06:21 PM
I agree he was given a #1 Wr role and a #1 Wr targets for the first time in his career and Bamm....magic....kyle orton owed many of his horrible throws being caught to the athletic skills of B lloyd, very few recievers have ever showed that much ability to catch insane passes on a reg basis in 1 season in a starters role the closest to do it in the last ten years are probally fitzgerald, Megatron and andre johnson thats it.....

I’ve pleaded my entire career for a signal caller and a quarterback to just give me the opportunity to show my athletic ability and show that I have the ability to jump over people, dive or run past people. I finally got that opportunity in Denver, so I think it’s really cool.

Sounds as if Lloyd has a pretty high opinion of the guy who was on the other
end of those passes.

But I understand about horribly thrown balls. Could this be an example of what
you're talking about?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantasy/09000d5d81d39794/QB-Tebow-to-WR-Lloyd-41-yd-pass?r_src=ramp

Oh, wait . . .

-----

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 07:16 PM
Lloyd has had a lot of interviews wherein he has said a lot of positive things
about the team, about both QBs, about the other receivers, and about the fans.
I surely hope you aren't going to let one implied comment sour your opinion of
Lloyd . . .
It's soured my opinion of him a little, I won't lie, but not too much. I'd say Lloyd's handled himself with class while in Denver, more for the way he kept his mouth shut and worked hard the entire season he spent inactive than anything else he's said. You said Marshall had half the class of Lloyd, however, and I hadn't seen anything from Marshall to indicate that he's been less classy than throwing an F-bomb to his former team(s).

Shananahan
06-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Sounds as if Lloyd has a pretty high opinion of the guy who was on the other end of those passes . . .
Yeah, because in order to catch Orton's passes he had to jump over, run past and dive around people, showcasing all of his athletic ability.

I kid, I kid.

topscribe
06-23-2011, 07:25 PM
It's soured my opinion of him a little, I won't lie, but not too much. I'd say Lloyd's handled himself with class while in Denver, more for the way he kept his mouth shut and worked hard the entire season he spent inactive than anything else he's said. You said Marshall had half the class of Lloyd, however, and I hadn't seen anything from Marshall to indicate that he's been less classy than throwing an F-bomb to his former team(s).

Marshall was one goof-off from a one-year suspension, my friend. Even Cutler
got to where he had enough of him and scolded him publicly about it. And they
were best friends . . .

Yeah, because in order to catch Orton's passes he had to jump over, run past and dive around people, showcasing all of his athletic ability.

I kid, I kid.

Well, you're right in a sense. Orton threw a lot of passes to Lloyd that he would
not have thrown to another receiver (except Marshall). I saw times where Lloyd
was covered like a surgical glove, so Orton threw it off to the side, up high,
or underneath, and made Lloyd go get it. And go get it, Lloyd did, didn't he?
For instance, that famous pass in the KC game down the middle to a double
covered Lloyd: no way Orton would have thrown that pass to any other
receiver (again, except Marshall), IMO . . .

-----

hamrob
06-23-2011, 10:48 PM
I think he'll have a shot at duplicating last year. First off, his O-Coordinator hasn't changed...and it's a guy who coached for Fox before.

If they truly want to run the ball, they're going to have to get guys out of the box. To me, that means, tossing the rock.

I don't think he's going to get as many balls, because I expect Royal to open up things in the slot and for Decker to be a bigger contributer. And, with Fox, we will utilize our TEG more on 3rd down.

I could still see him get 70-80 balls for 1,000 yards. Both Orton and Tebow know what type of silly talent he has.

WARHORSE
06-24-2011, 03:14 PM
Lloyd may be saying all the right things now, but during a probowl interview here in Hawaii, he hung Orton out to dry.

Start at 3:40 and he talks about Tebow and Orton.:coffee:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81e01447/Pro-Bowl-Brandon-Lloyd-on-set

Shananahan
06-24-2011, 03:51 PM
Haha, nice find. The look on Lloyd's face when he's trying to figure out what to say is pretty great.

WARHORSE
06-24-2011, 04:04 PM
Haha, nice find. The look on Lloyd's face when he's trying to figure out what to say is pretty great.

Rajah.

I think Kyle is an asset. The only way Id be okay with trading him is if we are well compensated.........that being a 2nd rounder or more.

NightTerror218
06-24-2011, 04:23 PM
Sounds as if Lloyd has a pretty high opinion of the guy who was on the other
end of those passes.

But I understand about horribly thrown balls. Could this be an example of what
you're talking about?

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantasy/09000d5d81d39794/QB-Tebow-to-WR-Lloyd-41-yd-pass?r_src=ramp

Oh, wait . . .

-----

I love how the commentator talked about how Lloyd has caught so many of those kind of passes all season. Who through for most of the season?

topscribe
06-24-2011, 04:27 PM
"He had a great season, and Kyle definitely proved himself, and whatever
happens, it's going to be a good situation for him, because he proved that he
can play in this league."

Yup, hung him out to dry . . . :whoknows:

-----

NightTerror218
06-24-2011, 04:38 PM
I can say without a doubt...that Lloyd exception ahtletic ability as seen in the Tebow catch, padded Ortons stats. Lloyd was the deep threat and all the deep balls. I think his yards would much lower if it was another other receiver in the league. If it was Marshall then he would made catches but he would have plowed down field for an extra 5 yards per catch, not make all the diving, and jumping over catches.

TXBRONC
06-24-2011, 11:13 PM
I can say without a doubt...that Lloyd exception ahtletic ability as seen in the Tebow catch, padded Ortons stats. Lloyd was the deep threat and all the deep balls. I think his yards would much lower if it was another other receiver in the league. If it was Marshall then he would made catches but he would have plowed down field for an extra 5 yards per catch, not make all the diving, and jumping over catches.

Lloyd saved Orton's ass several times because of his knack for making catches of inaccurate passes.

WARHORSE
06-25-2011, 06:31 AM
"He had a great season, and Kyle definitely proved himself, and whatever
happens, it's going to be a good situation for him, because he proved that he
can play in this league."

Yup, hung him out to dry . . . :whoknows:

-----

Did you purposely leave out the part where he said, "cause Kyle Orton, he proved that he can play in this league, and theres a lot of quarterback voids in this league, and Im sure hes going to be happy, wherever he ends up.".........or did you go to the bathroom on that part?

Sounds like he hung him out to dry to me.......but thats just me.

;)

hamrob
06-25-2011, 02:59 PM
Had there been an agreement in place to start the off season, then Orton would have been gone. I'm not sure anyone is going to give up a 2nd at this late stage in the game. I mean, teams like to have a FA QB go through their entire offseason program. Asking Orton to be the guy somewhere else after just training camp is a stretch.

I hope he's gone, but I don't think it will happen. Tebow will ride the pine for another start of the season.

topscribe
06-25-2011, 05:27 PM
Did you purposely leave out the part where he said, "cause Kyle Orton, he proved that he can play in this league, and theres a lot of quarterback voids in this league, and Im sure hes going to be happy, wherever he ends up.".........or did you go to the bathroom on that part?

;)

I didn't think that was here or there. Still don't. I guess it's just you, then . . . :coffee:

-----

Shananahan
06-25-2011, 06:05 PM
I think it's much more here than there. It shows that Lloyd is not really expecting Orton to be the starter this season, and implies he thinks Orton probably won't even be on the team. If a guy like Lloyd, who was probably Denver's biggest star last season and the only All-Pro on the team, would feel that way and share it candidly without being pressed then I have to believe its an opinion held by at least several other players on the team. It doesn't really mean or prove anything in the big, real picture, but it's interesting.

topscribe
06-25-2011, 06:13 PM
I think it's much more here than there. It shows that Lloyd is not really expecting Orton to be the starter this season, and implies he thinks Orton probably won't even be on the team. If a guy like Lloyd, who was probably Denver's biggest star last season and the only All-Pro on the team, would feel that way and share it candidly without being pressed then I have to believe its an opinion held by at least several other players on the team. It doesn't really mean or prove anything in the big, real picture, but it's interesting.

I don't believe it shows anything for sure. "Where he ends up": What does that
mean? Could he "end up" in Arizona, or Minnesota . . . or could he "end up" in
Denver?

I remember another interview where Lloyd was asked, "So Kyle is still the man?"
Lloyd's answer: "Basically, yeah."

Allllllllll of it I take as a grain of salt. The rest of you can read into it all you
want, but all you are doing is reading into it. In other words, guessing . . .

-----

MOtorboat
06-25-2011, 06:21 PM
So. Brandon Lloyd was awesome last year. And he's an interesting character.

TXBRONC
06-26-2011, 07:25 PM
So. Brandon Lloyd was awesome last year. And he's an interesting character.

I thought he was kind of dull. ;)

TXBRONC
06-26-2011, 07:27 PM

;)

I have to admit I don't remember him saying. It not that I don't believe I just don't remember it.