PDA

View Full Version : Post Your GamerTag/ BroncosForums Xbox/Xbox360. .. PS3 GamerTags -- MERGED

DenBronx
09-29-2007, 07:53 PM
If you guys want to play each other then it would be cool if everyone posted their gamertag along with their favorite game. I'll try and monitor the thread and add everyones updated tag at the top as time goes on.

Member - Gamer Tag - Favorite Game
------------------------------------
DenBronx - o ST0LEN o (its a zero in the middle - COD, HALO
anton - HolyBacon - Madden 08
tned - Cherokee Flyer - Halo3
SBboundBRONCOS - SBboundBRONCOS - madden/halo
JCUTLER4MVP -bjhenry47 - Madden.
timmy -timmy419 - halo/everything
studbucket - studbucket33- ???
benetto - benetto - ???
bozo jr. - Clint Easter - Halo 3/Rainbow Six Vegas/COD 4/COD 3/Madden/Oblo.
eastcoastbronco -BroncoChain - Conflict: Global Terror.
reidman- Namdier - Burnout/ Timeshift
claymore - claymore75 - cod4
nighttrainlayne - nightrainlayne - ??? (notice only on t on gamertag. . . :doh: )
buff bronc fan - JPhil - COD/ GTA
horsedude7 - officer grunt - ???
arkansabronco - ironstrike - ???
BOSSHOG - bronko30 - COD4
LORDTRYCHON - LORDTRYCHON -???

anton...
09-29-2007, 07:56 PM
anton... - HolyBacon - Madden 08
________
Zero2TheLimit live (http://camslivesexy.com/cam/Zero2TheLimit)

DenBronx
09-29-2007, 07:57 PM
Mine is blackout but its spelt like this BL4KOU7. The only numbers are the 4 and 7. Last year I had like 6 accounts but this is my only one at the moment.

Tned
09-29-2007, 10:40 PM
Cherokee Flyer -- Halo3 (probably for a while, also Madden 08, but haven't had time to play like I had hoped)

SBboundBRONCOS
09-30-2007, 01:30 AM
SBboundBRONCOS i play madden and halo, hit me up

BroncoBJ
11-25-2007, 01:08 AM
bjhenry47 .. I play Madden.

:salute:

Timmy!
12-23-2007, 06:12 PM
Timmy419

Madden, Halo, Ace Combat, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Forza2. Feel free to add me, I work from 2-10:45pm (mountain time) so I'm usually on really late at night, but I'm always down for some fun.

jrelway
01-03-2008, 11:46 AM
jrelway is my tag for the ps3 and 360. lets play some madden!

Broncolingus
01-03-2008, 12:28 PM
My tag is 'Klassenlingus'

(...actually, it's not...I don't even know what the hell you guys are talking about to be honest...)

studbucket
01-04-2008, 02:07 PM
studbucket33

Benetto
01-08-2008, 09:41 PM
Benetto

On both PS3 PSN and 360 live..Add me fellas.

JONtheBRONCO
01-08-2008, 10:36 PM
jonBANGSbarbara

A friends mom..

halo 3 - 41

Bozo Jr.
01-16-2008, 02:19 AM
My tag is... Clint Easter
My Games are... Halo 3/Rainbow Six Vegas/COD 4/COD 3/Madden/Oblo.

Add me if you like. I'm also on late and even later than late.:coffee:

EastCoastBronco
01-16-2008, 10:11 PM
I just landed a PS3 for Christmas but the only game I've ever played online so far is the PS2 game "Conflict: Global Terror". It's fantastic. 4 player co-op. 13 missions at least 2 1/2 hours long each.
I play Tuesday and Friday nights.
Online handle: BroncoChain

Benetto
01-28-2008, 02:08 AM
I just landed a PS3 for Christmas but the only game I've ever played online so far is the PS2 game "Conflict: Global Terror". It's fantastic. 4 player co-op. 13 missions at least 2 1/2 hours long each.
I play Tuesday and Friday nights.
Online handle: BroncoChain

For all you PS3 gamers, you're completely missing out if you're not playing Warhawk.

ECB, get it, add me to friends list, and let's kick some nerdy teenager asses.

Reidman
01-28-2008, 01:28 PM
PS3 - Namdier

Since I just got the PS3 I've only been playing demos like Burnout and Timeshift...Played demo of timeshift last night for two hours, that game kicks ass!! I need to find some cheap game prices to build my library...

Benetto
01-28-2008, 11:24 PM
PS3 - Namdier

Since I just got the PS3 I've only been playing demos like Burnout and Timeshift...Played demo of timeshift last night for two hours, that game kicks ass!! I need to find some cheap game prices to build my library...

If you're a member of Gamefly, they have really cheap used games. About 5-10 dollars less than Gamestop or EB games...

broncosfanscott
02-28-2008, 03:11 AM
For all you PS3 gamers, you're completely missing out if you're not playing Warhawk.

ECB, get it, add me to friends list, and let's kick some nerdy teenager asses.

I totally hear ya on Warhawk. That game is totally sick. I have played that several times at my friends place.

Hoshdude7
03-09-2008, 01:58 PM
officer grunt

NightTrainLayne
03-09-2008, 06:35 PM
NightrainLayne on PS3.

Benetto
03-10-2008, 03:37 PM
Benetto

On PS3 and Xbox

I only play Warhawk and RFOM on PS3, and Halo3 on Xbox when gaming online.

NTL..If you haven't already gotten Warhawk, get it...You're missing out on the most intense multi player action you have ever experienced on any gaming system.

NightTrainLayne
03-10-2008, 04:11 PM
Benetto

On PS3 and Xbox

I only play Warhawk and RFOM on PS3, and Halo3 on Xbox when gaming online.

NTL..If you haven't already gotten Warhawk, get it...You're missing out on the most intense multi player action you have ever experienced on any gaming system.

Got it yesterday, but there is a huge learning curve I guess. I just keep getting my ass kicked. Any hints?

Benetto
03-11-2008, 11:47 AM
Got it yesterday, but there is a huge learning curve I guess. I just keep getting my ass kicked. Any hints?

I have plenty of hints/tips...

When you're on foot, use the machine gun.... If you have the rocket launcher, aim for the feet, not the body...

When in a rocket turret, press and hold the fire button to lock in on Warhawks, let go of the fire button when totally locked on and watch the enemy blow the hell up.

When in a tank, look for ground patrol and blow them up (easy kills)..Also when in tanks watch for ground patrol with flame throwers, they are the tanks worst enemies.

So much more NTL...Just takes a lot of practice and getting used to. Some of the ******s who play know you are a newbie and focus in on attacking you...So the best advice is to practice and get used to the controls/gameplay. If you see the group you're in is way to hard on the newer players, change it up...Who cares ya know..

You can also find a VERY helpful strategy guide on IGN.com

Good hunting bro. You ever get a chance to check my stats? They are off the charts. :D

Later tonight we can meet up online and Ill let you attack me, so you can practice without having pros gang up on you...

NightTrainLayne
03-11-2008, 11:58 AM
I have plenty of hints/tips...

When you're on foot, use the machine gun.... If you have the rocket launcher, aim for the feet, not the body...

When in a rocket turret, press and hold the fire button to lock in on Warhawks, let go of the fire button when totally locked on and watch the enemy blow the hell up.

When in a tank, look for ground patrol and blow them up (easy kills)..Also when in tanks watch for ground patrol with flame throwers, they are the tanks worst enemies.

So much more NTL...Just takes a lot of practice and getting used to. Some of the ******s who play know you are a newbie and focus in on attacking you...So the best advice is to practice and get used to the controls/gameplay. If you see the group you're in is way to hard on the newer players, change it up...Who cares ya know..

You can also find a VERY helpful strategy guide on IGN.com

Good hunting bro. You ever get a chance to check my stats? They are off the charts. :D

Later tonight we can meet up online and Ill let you attack me, so you can practice without having pros gang up on you...

Cool. I've found a niche in the gun turrets already. You can get some relatively easy kills, but you have to be patient and wait around for awhile for a warhawk to come by, or something else.

I need to try out some more tanks. They seem kinda hard to drive and aim and shoot all-together.

I love flying the Warhawks, but have a hell of a time actually killing another one in them. By the time I can get locked on and shoot somebody else has me locked on and is shooting me.

Any tips on avoiding a missile after it is locked-on? I've had limited success doing some barrel-rolls and changing direction, but generally I only avoid one for it to relock, or another one to lock in and hit me.

How do they know I'm a newbie? I guess the icon must have my rank in it somewhere?

I'll check out the strategy guide when I get a chance. Maybe we should start a Warhawk thread?

Benetto
03-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Best way to avoid a locked on missle is to fly directly upwards while barrell rolling...Also you have to remember how to boost. Tap the throttle button twice and hold in on the second tap. If you haven't already figured out how to boost, you'll easily learn how to avoid locked on missles.

BTW...best way to see whos a newbie and whos not, is how they play the game...Strategy-wise...The whole game is strategy.

NightTrainLayne
03-11-2008, 12:50 PM
Best way to avoid a locked on missle is to fly directly upwards while barrell rolling...Also you have to remember how to boost. Tap the throttle button twice and hold in on the second tap. If you haven't already figured out how to boost, you'll easily learn how to avoid locked on missles.

BTW...best way to see whos a newbie and whos not, is how they play the game...Strategy-wise...The whole game is strategy.

Thanks for the help. I downloaded the game from online, so I don't even have an instruction book to look at. It's all been blind luck so far to figure anything out.

claymore
05-16-2008, 04:07 PM
My PS3 ID is claymore75

Benetto
05-16-2008, 07:29 PM
My PS3 ID is claymore75
****** Clay....Finally you get the system..:beer:

Buff
05-16-2008, 11:59 PM
I bought Warhawk because I got sick of my Gameshark mic and heard good things about the Jabra... The game was only $20 more than the mic, and the game comes with the mic... Between COD and GTA I haven't even taken Warhawk out of the wrapper, but I hear good things...

My PS3 id is JPhil

claymore
05-18-2008, 05:19 PM
All I have to say is you SOB's are never on the PS3. :coffee:

Tned
05-18-2008, 05:51 PM

That's because we own 360's. You bought the wrong system.

NightTrainLayne
05-18-2008, 06:44 PM

I saw you were online last night, but playing some game I don't have.

I did pick up COD4 yesterday, so we'll have to get together on that.

Reidman
05-18-2008, 08:26 PM

Frick clay, I just invited you 3 times to play COD4 and you never responded on the PS3, maybe you don't want to play with me...:whoknows:

Timmy!
05-19-2008, 03:19 AM

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:

claymore
05-19-2008, 06:30 AM
I saw you were online last night, but playing some game I don't have.

I did pick up COD4 yesterday, so we'll have to get together on that.
Hell yeah........ Its on like donkey kong. :salute:

Frick clay, I just invited you 3 times to play COD4 and you never responded on the PS3, maybe you don't want to play with me...:whoknows:SOB, I didnt get the message...... Will it pop up in COD4? I kept exiting the game to see if anyone was online, and you guys were never online. So I gave up.

claymore
05-19-2008, 06:32 AM
T, I know your rich, just buy a PS3 to conform to the new standards. Tell your wife its a Blue Ray player.

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:
You SOB. No back sassing in my thread.

Tned
05-19-2008, 06:59 AM
T, I know your rich, just buy a PS3 to conform to the new standards. Tell your wife its a Blue Ray player.

We already have a blue ray player, which we bought on sale before the format war ended.

Doubt I would play it enough to justify it anyway.

Hoshdude7
05-19-2008, 08:25 AM
My Gamertag is officer grunt

I have 2 lil' bro's, so if you hear someone talking that sounds like a little kid just leave.

claymore
05-19-2008, 08:31 AM
My Gamertag is officer grunt

I have 2 lil' bro's, so if you hear someone talking that sounds like a little kid just leave.

I need to rename all the contacts, the only ones that keep the same Names are NTL BroncoGator, and Benetto. I get confused easily. :D

Retired_Member_001
05-19-2008, 08:31 AM
Hey Tned.

I've added you SEVERAL times on Xbox Live and you never accept.

Now I feel rejected. :tsk:

Reidman
05-19-2008, 11:09 AM
Hell yeah........ Its on like donkey kong. :salute:
SOB, I didnt get the message...... Will it pop up in COD4? I kept exiting the game to see if anyone was online, and you guys were never online. So I gave up.

Yeah man, a message pops up "so and so wants you to join their party"....

Not sure if it pops up during gameplay like if your already in a match...

Sun, Mon, Tues night I'm always playing PS3...:salute:

claymore
05-19-2008, 11:15 AM
Yeah man, a message pops up "so and so wants you to join their party"....

Not sure if it pops up during gameplay like if your already in a match...

Sun, Mon, Tues night I'm always playing PS3...:salute:
If your on tonight, I will be there. Where does it pop up at?

Arkansas Bronco
05-19-2008, 11:40 AM
PS3 - Ironstrike

Reidman
05-19-2008, 02:24 PM
If your on tonight, I will be there. Where does it pop up at?
Right in the middle of the screen. It's the party invite option in the game itself so you have to be online playing in order to invite a friend to join your party.
I'll try again if I see ya on there and then we can do a private match or team deathmatch...do you have a mic?

If you see me on there and I haven't sent you an invite, send me one.
Sometimes I get so busy playing I don't pay attention to who's online...:D

Edit: I just noticed you said you exit the game to see who's online. You don't need to do that, just go to invite option and you can see if anyone's playing that game.

Benetto
05-19-2008, 07:53 PM
All you guys who added your PS3 gamer tags are being added right now...

Those who have Warhawk, We should get a game planned out tonight.

Claymore..You better be on later tonight.

claymore
05-20-2008, 06:28 AM

Claymore..You better be on later tonight.9 ESt is my cutoff. Glad you got this.

Reidman
05-20-2008, 11:24 AM
Benetto, what's the hype about Warhawk?? I see you can DL it from the store...

Do they have a demo I can try out first?

NightTrainLayne
05-20-2008, 11:30 AM

Claymore..You better be on later tonight.

Let's do it! What time? I'll be there.

Clay/Reid DL it, it's great.

I don't know if there's a demo or not (I don't think so because it is online-play only). 3d world in which you can interract with virtually anything (Tanks, Jeeps, Warhawks/planes, gun turrets, missile launchers etc.

Games include Capture the Flag, Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, and Zones (control/capture/defend zones).

I'm hooked.

I need to add a few more user id's I'll try to tonight.

We could probably start our own clan if we wanted to couldn't we Benetto?

Arkansas Bronco
05-20-2008, 02:13 PM
Frick clay, I just invited you 3 times to play COD4 and you never responded on the PS3, maybe you don't want to play with me...:whoknows:

If he was in game he didnt get it. The invite will still hit in between games and count down but if he is actually playing he wont see it till in between games and I dont know if there is a timer where the invite goes away. Forming a group up in COD isnt an easy task.

Benetto
05-20-2008, 03:28 PM
Ill see you guys online tonight...

BOSSHOGG30
06-06-2008, 10:05 PM
Mine is Bronko30

For PS3

Timmy!
06-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Damn you all with you're PS3's.

360 owners, feel free to add timmy419!

DenBronx
06-12-2008, 12:01 AM
o S7OLEN o

that's my new account.....i really only play halo 3 and halo 2 and sometimes cod4.

LordTrychon
06-12-2008, 12:06 AM
I'm working with support to get it fixed, but I'll end up online as either

LordTrychon

Or......

Lord Trychon

lol.

Not sure if I'll lose all my GP from previous games though. :mad:

Benetto
06-12-2008, 12:56 PM
Mine is Bronko30

For PS3
I added you last night BHogg.

Now you gotta get Warhawk.

BOSSHOGG30
06-12-2008, 01:01 PM
I added you last night BHogg.

Now you gotta get Warhawk.

I'm not going to have time to play all these games... Damn PS3 for having so many fun games... I'm going to be screwed... I'm already loving COD4 and I know I will be playing me some Madden and NCAA football. Heck, I bought MLB2K or something like that and I hardly play it and its fun too.

honz
11-24-2008, 12:20 AM
My gamertag is 'honz almighty' for 360. Feel free to add me...i finally got a new router and got hooked up to Xbox Live.

drewloc
12-02-2008, 08:15 AM

Drewloc - Drewloc - Halo 3/Madden/Rock Band 2/GTA 4

For the 360.

nj10
12-19-2008, 02:04 PM
nj10 / Madden

claymore
12-19-2008, 02:19 PM
nj10 / Madden

Which system NJ?

nj10
12-19-2008, 02:22 PM

Benetto
12-19-2008, 02:42 PM
Benetto

For PS3 and 360

claymore
12-19-2008, 02:46 PM
Benetto

For PS3 and 360

Ben, My son almost had me talked into Warhawk the other day.....

Benetto
12-19-2008, 02:46 PM
PS3 owners, you have to download the demo for "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars"

It's remote controlled cars playing soccer with low gravity.

8/10 on my scale...I had to download the full version.

Benetto
12-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Ben, My son almost had me talked into Warhawk the other day.....

Let me know when you're ready to team up and kick some ******* ass.

BTW, the Warhawk demo is available.

claymore
12-19-2008, 02:53 PM
PS3 owners, you have to download the demo for "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars"

Let me know when you're ready to team up and kick some ******* ass.

BTW, the Warhawk demo is available.
Where do you go to download them?

underrated29
12-19-2008, 05:24 PM
R TEX 9

COD4 and NHL '09 I got some other games too, but dont play them much

Benetto
12-19-2008, 05:59 PM
Where do you go to download them?
Playstation store

Broncospsycho77
12-19-2008, 07:44 PM
Broncospsycho77

XBox 360 only.

Bozo Jr.
12-28-2008, 04:28 PM
Xbox 360

bOzO x Jr

MOtorboat
01-15-2009, 09:39 PM
Finally went wireless, so I'm logged in now whenever I'm home.

Some of you already have some friend requests tonight...

mine is MissouriBronc - Madden/NBA Live/MLB 2k/NCAA Football/Halo 2..

honz
01-16-2009, 01:28 AM
Finally went wireless, so I'm logged in now whenever I'm home.

Some of you already have some friend requests tonight...

mine is MissouriBronc - Madden/NBA Live/MLB 2k/NCAA Football/Halo 2..
I accepted your friend request, but I don't have any of the games you play. I have Madden, but it is the '08 version.

MOtorboat
01-16-2009, 08:40 AM
I accepted your friend request, but I don't have any of the games you play. I have Madden, but it is the '08 version.

Maybe we can hook up for some Madden 08 action, I have both...

claymore
01-16-2009, 08:55 AM
Maybe we can hook up for some Madden 08 action, I have both...

You need to pawn your xbox and go PS3 MO.

MOtorboat
01-16-2009, 09:33 AM

Probably not. You need to buy an xbox...

haroldthebarrel
01-16-2009, 09:49 AM
On xbox 360 it is fjallemaster I think. or with a capital F.

I only play madden but I cant even play that game because of lag. Which is strange since I have a good line though. 17500; 1700 kb.s

And why the hell do people have to play so cheesy?

Broncospsycho77
01-16-2009, 12:25 PM

Get an XBox. Way better games.

NightTrainLayne
01-18-2009, 10:08 AM

OK, Ben I downloaded this Friday night, and can't get enough of it! Awesome game.

Claymore and BDB, you guys need to download it and we'll get together and play against each other. It's great imo.

Elevation inc
09-24-2009, 08:44 AM
Didnt see a thread like this and it would be cool to meet some of ya all online, im a noob to online play and just got my gold subscription hooked up 3 weeks ago and i am already loving the online play, especially horde mode for gears 2(great achievemnets there) and firefight mode for ODST, as well as classic halo 3 stuff

heres a thread to list your gamertags so we can have some Broncos forum battles....:beer:

i have a XBOX 360
Gamertag- flusham

prefered games for online play: Gears, Gears 2, Halo 3, Halo 3 ODST, Madden

MOtorboat
09-24-2009, 09:05 AM
360 - MissouriBronc

Don't play a whole lot of online stuff, because I hate playing random games...would love to play with some members every now and then. Pretty strictly a NCAA and Madden guy right now.

nbenallo33
09-24-2009, 09:25 AM
i dont have a gold membership :(

NightTrainLayne
09-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Didnt see a thread like this and it would be cool to meet some of ya all online, im a noob to online play and just got my gold subscription hooked up 3 weeks ago and i am already loving the online play, especially horde mode for gears 2(great achievemnets there) and firefight mode for ODST, as well as classic halo 3 stuff

heres a thread to list your gamertags so we can have some Broncos forum battles....:beer:

i have a XBOX 360
Gamertag- flusham

I merged this with the old thread. There's a lot of gamertags in this previous thread.

Elevation inc
09-24-2009, 09:36 AM
i dont have a gold membership :(

thats called slacking....lol, i got a 1 year on amazon for 19.99 turned out sweet for me, ebay and oulets like gamestop have cheap deals compared to the 49.95 reg price. get gold its worth it online is uber addicting and you get much better access, also online opens up tons of new game features, map packs and expansions, so essentially your getting a new game for a year but there so much variety its worth it....

Elevation inc
09-24-2009, 09:37 AM
I merged this with the old thread. There's a lot of gamertags in this previous thread.

sweet looked for quite a while and i did a gamertag search but nothing came up........anyway to keep this on top of this forum...??? sticky??? lol

Elevation inc
09-24-2009, 09:39 AM
lets get a updated list going fellas lots of sick games coming out including COD...lol

nbenallo33
09-24-2009, 09:40 AM
thats called slacking....lol, i got a 1 year on amazon for 19.99 turned out sweet for me, ebay and oulets like gamestop have cheap deals compared to the 49.95 reg price. get gold its worth it online is uber addicting and you get much better access, also online opens up tons of new game features, map packs and expansions, so essentially your getting a new game for a year but there so much variety its worth it....

i dont play it that much i have madden 10 but dont play online.. i play online on my wii me and my boy play mario kart and that is free to play online so i like that better! :D

NightTrainLayne
09-24-2009, 09:45 AM
sweet looked for quite a while and i did a gamertag search but nothing came up........anyway to keep this on top of this forum...??? sticky??? lol

That's probably a pretty darn good idea. This is the definition of a thread that should be stickied in a video-gamer forum. Consider it done. :salute:

claymore
09-24-2009, 09:46 AM
lets get a updated list going fellas lots of sick games coming out including COD...lol

Claymore75

Looking fwd to modernwarfare2.

Elevation inc
09-24-2009, 09:47 AM
i dont play it that much i have madden 10 but dont play online.. i play online on my wii me and my boy play mario kart and that is free to play online so i like that better! :D

true that but if you like gears and halo its exhlirating in ways i didnt think was possible, the Wii doesnt have enough titles for me but mario kart is the shizit....and madden ten is kinda a pain online because if you play random and they are winning they like to cut out at halftime to get the rank i've noticed.....but hey...oh well friends dont usually do that unless they get disconnected on accident:lol:

claymore
09-24-2009, 09:47 AM
OK, Ben I downloaded this Friday night, and can't get enough of it! Awesome game.

Claymore and BDB, you guys need to download it and we'll get together and play against each other. It's great imo.

You still playing "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars"?

Elevation inc
09-24-2009, 09:49 AM
now we just need Denbronx to update the original post so we dont have to search 90 post for each tag.....LOL

are u listening DB???? HAHA

claymore
09-24-2009, 09:50 AM
now we just need Denbronx to update the original post so we dont have to search 90 post for each tag.....LOL

We need console type added as well.

NightTrainLayne
09-24-2009, 10:13 AM
You still playing "Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars"?

I haven't played it in a while because I didn't have anyone to play with. . .

Did you download it?

honz
09-24-2009, 02:57 PM

Or maybe a mod could do it??? *wink, wink*

NightTrainLayne
09-24-2009, 03:08 PM
Or maybe a mod could do it??? *wink, wink*

If someone puts the list together I'll go in and edit his first post.

BroncoAV06
11-24-2009, 05:12 PM
Just went live today! Modern Warefare 2 and Madden 10 are the two I will be rollin with for a while.

XBOX 360

TheOnlyJDub

shank
11-24-2009, 05:39 PM
my old roommate's tag is 'gagshyderf' i think. he can be found on CODMW2. if you get the chance, mess with him.

Bozo Jr.
12-07-2009, 10:20 PM
Here's my updated XBL gamertag

Sumo x KK

Benetto
12-08-2009, 05:25 AM

Ive rarely been posting lately...Mainly lurking..But had to ask about an update on this?

EastCoastBronco
12-08-2009, 07:56 AM
My cousin and I have been playing Borderlands for the PS3 for the past month. It's a lot of fun.
My PS3 online name is BroncoChain

DenBronx
12-10-2009, 12:36 AM
Here's my updated XBL gamertag

Sumo x KK

^^^^^^^
dudes got skills on H3

DenBronx
12-10-2009, 12:39 AM

sorry, i was doing it for awhile there but this thread didnt get bumped for a long time. so i kinda forgot about it. i'll try and update it soon. or if someone can do it i'll just copy and paste it on the front page along with console of choice.

We need console type added as well.

great idea.

DenBronx
12-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Claymore75

Looking fwd to modernwarfare2.

i'll rape you....planting claymore!!! :laugh:

Bozo Jr.
12-10-2009, 12:41 AM
^^^^^^^
dudes got skills on H3

Thanks Bro!

battherastard
08-05-2010, 06:34 PM
ps3 batrastard96
will be online with madden 11 by 12:30 am aug 10

Shazam!
09-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Elway1975

If you wanna play something you can leave me a message and your gamertag or PM me here.

Fight Night 3 (Heavyweight ranks)
CoDWaW Zombie mode
MW2
Halo Reach

I have a bunch of other games...

MileHighCrew
09-23-2010, 12:30 PM
I'm on xbox 360

TheBeanner

Shazam!
09-23-2010, 05:37 PM
I'll add you.

I'll be on tonight.

MileHighCrew
09-23-2010, 06:08 PM
I would approve anyone named Elway as a friend

Buff
09-25-2010, 08:00 PM
Elway1975

If you wanna play something you can leave me a message and your gamertag or PM me here.

Fight Night 3 (Heavyweight ranks)
CoDWaW Zombie mode
MW2
Halo Reach

I have a bunch of other games...

What's the furthest you've made it in zombie mode? I liked the first smaller house better, I suck at the one where you've got to turn the power on and stuff.

Shazam!
09-25-2010, 09:25 PM
4 of us made it to level 12

People get to greedy in zombie mode.

Ive only done the first house/original. I dont have any map packs downloaded

Im going online soon

hit me up Buff you and me lets blow some zombie mother******s away

Buff
09-25-2010, 09:46 PM
4 of us made it to level 12

People get to greedy in zombie mode.

Ive only done the first house/original. I dont have any map packs downloaded

Im going online soon

hit me up Buff you and me lets blow some zombie mother******s away

Do you have a PS3 or are you xbox only? I only have PS3, otherwise we definitely should.

I played with some guys who knew what they were doing one time, along with my friend and we made it to 22 or 23... Something ridiculous. The key (for me anyway) is to never open the upstairs and after level 4 or 5, have everyone go into the back room and stay there. Put two guys on the front door, which acts as a bottleneck, then have one guy on the back wall and the other guy watching the two windows.

You pretty much have to have a ray gun or one of the big machine guns, or you're fighting an uphill battle.

I love zombie mode, but it's so frustrating if you get people who don't know what they're doing or guys who start freelancing. You need all 4 players to be on the same page, which is rare. But it's still fun.

Shazam!
09-25-2010, 11:33 PM
I use Xbox Live, but perhaps I'll get on the PS3 one day...

Shazam!
09-25-2010, 11:42 PM
The problem tonight I had in Zombie mode people wanted to leave windows open and let the zombies come in to ge ta higher score. It was very annoying...

UrbanBounca
12-12-2010, 03:30 PM
Updated (as of 12/13/10)

Member -- Gamertag/PS Username -- System
------
DenBronx -- D2M CReeP -- Xbox
anton -- HolyBacon
tned -- Cherokee Flyer -- Xbox
SBboundBRONCOS -- SBboundBRONCOS
Timmy! -- Timmy419 -- Xbox
studbucket -- studbucket33
Benetto -- Benetto -- PS/Xbox
Bozo Jr. -- Sumo x KK -- Xbox
EastCoastBronco -- BroncoChain -- PS
Reidman -- Namdier -- PS
claymore -- claymore75 -- PS
NightTrainLayne -- NightrainLayne -- PS
Hoshdude7 -- officer grunt -- Xbox
Arkansas Bronco -- Ironstrike -- PS
BOSSHOG30 -- Bronko30 -- PS
LordTrychon -- LordTrychon
BroncosBJ -- bjhenry47
jrelway -- jrelway -- PS/Xbox
JONtheBronco -- jonBANGSbarbara
Buff -- JPhil -- PS
honz -- honz almighty -- Xbox
drewloc -- Drewloc -- Xbox
nj10 -- nj10 -- Xbox
underrated29 -- R TEX 9 -- Xbox
Broncospsycho77 -- Broncospsycho77 -- Xbox
MissouriBronc -- MissouriBronc -- Xbox
haroldthebarrell -- Fjallemaster -- Xbox
Elevation inc -- flusham -- Xbox
BroncoAV06 -- TheOnlyJDub -- Xbox
battherastard -- batrastard96 -- PS
Shazam! -- Elway1975 -- Xbox
MileHighCrew -- TheBeanner -- Xbox
EMB6903 -- Kobes_not_mike23 -- PS
Davii -- Davii1775

honz
12-12-2010, 04:35 PM
Wow, thanks. Gonna add some of you fools when I get on later tonight. Feel free to add me as well.

UrbanBounca
12-12-2010, 04:58 PM
I did the best I could with the information I had. I'll update it as I get more information.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

EMB6903
12-12-2010, 06:10 PM
Im Kobes_not_mike23 on PS3.. if anybody wants to play on madden hit me up!

UrbanBounca
12-13-2010, 07:17 PM
Im Kobes_not_mike23 on PS3.. if anybody wants to play on madden hit me up!

Updated.

DenBronx
12-30-2010, 01:05 AM
Updated.

Thanks for the update.

My new GT is D2M CReeP

Davii
12-30-2010, 02:48 AM
Davii - Davii1775 - Madden, L4D2

UrbanBounca
12-30-2010, 04:17 AM
Thanks for the update.

My new GT is D2M CReeP

Davii - Davii1775 - Madden, L4D2

Updated.

Dapper Dan
12-30-2010, 11:43 AM
FriedTaters23

LSIGRAD09
01-19-2011, 05:29 PM
DARKLEGION0913 Xbox 360
Madden, CoD, MoH, NHL, Various

Thnikkaman
07-26-2011, 01:04 PM
I think my PS3 Gamer Tag is Thn1kk4man

Currently playing

Mortal Kombat and Magic TG:2012

I could be persuaded for other online games.

BigDaddyBronco
07-26-2011, 01:06 PM
I think my PS3 Gamer Tag is Thn1kk4man

Currently playing

Mortal Kombat and Magic TG:2012

I could be persuaded for other online games.

Hey I started playing Catan for the PS3 the other day. Pretty fun. Not sure if it is an online game though.

Thnikkaman
07-26-2011, 01:34 PM
Hey I started playing Catan for the PS3 the other day. Pretty fun. Not sure if it is an online game though.

You said the magic word. How much is the download? I love Catan. One of the few board games that I have been unable to get tired of.

BigDaddyBronco
07-26-2011, 01:42 PM
You said the magic word. How much is the download? I love Catan. One of the few board games that I have been unable to get tired of.
It was $10 or so.

Thnikkaman
10-12-2011, 07:13 PM
It was $10 or so.

What's your PS3 username? I didn't see it in the list.

Nick
10-13-2011, 11:07 AM
PS3 - Humantension

Thnikkaman
10-13-2011, 11:13 AM
PS3 - Humantension

I'll add you when I get home.

BigDaddyBronco
10-13-2011, 11:22 AM
What's your PS3 username? I didn't see it in the list.

BigDaddyBronco of course.

Shazam!
10-15-2011, 02:27 PM
sabre2virtual

cod zombies

BroncoJoe
10-15-2011, 03:04 PM
XBOX - yasna6

Mainly play L4D 1&2 online Recently got COD Black Ops - average to below player but getting better, and a few others.

WARNING: My son and I share this username, so please make sure it's me first.

champ82
10-15-2011, 03:27 PM
CALL OF DUTY MF 2
BATTLEFIELD BC 2
GEARS OF WAR 2
I wanna play broncos fans

GAMERTAG....
Baditalian23

Day1BroncoFan
10-15-2011, 03:50 PM
Question for you guys. I just got an xbox 360 at the pawn shop. I am not a gamer. I bought for a media extender but it seems a shame to see an xbox with a 250gb hard drive just sitting there emtpy. I wondered what would be an easy first game to start out with. Would Madden be OK?

Or maybe a military attack style game. Have no idea what I like. The only computer games I've played so far are solitaire, mine sweeper and the like. All of the buttons on the controller seem a little overwhelming to me.

Something cheap would be great.

TIA

missingnumber7
10-15-2011, 09:14 PM
missingnumber7 and only been playing ncaa11

Buff
10-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Question for you guys. I just got an xbox 360 at the pawn shop. I am not a gamer. I bought for a media extender but it seems a shame to see an xbox with a 250gb hard drive just sitting there emtpy. I wondered what would be an easy first game to start out with. Would Madden be OK?

Or maybe a military attack style game. Have no idea what I like. The only computer games I've played so far are solitaire, mine sweeper and the like. All of the buttons on the controller seem a little overwhelming to me.

Something cheap would be great.

TIA

Any game you get is probably going to be a little overwhelming if you've never played an XBOX before. Consoles have come quite a ways over the years. But if you can find a GameStop or a video game store that sells used games then you can find a ton of older games for $20 or less...

Madden would probably just frustrate you. If you like golf Tiger Woods is somewhat easy to learn. Same goes for car racing games like Need for Speed or NASCAR.

Call of Duty is the most popular game for XBox and PS3 right now. It's a modern warfare military style game (They also have vietnam and WWII era titles). You could get a used version of any of the previous iterations for fairly cheap.

But if I had to bet, you will probably buy a game, get frustrated trying to play it and then it will collect dust. I bought my dad a PS3 per his request mostly for Blueray DVDs, and he is a spaz when he tries to play games. Just panics and starts mashing buttons. You can get used to it just like anything else, but you've gotta get over that initial hump where you suck and get frustrated.

Day1BroncoFan
10-16-2011, 11:57 AM
Any game you get is probably going to be a little overwhelming if you've never played an XBOX before. Consoles have come quite a ways over the years. But if you can find a GameStop or a video game store that sells used games then you can find a ton of older games for $20 or less...

Madden would probably just frustrate you. If you like golf Tiger Woods is somewhat easy to learn. Same goes for car racing games like Need for Speed or NASCAR.

Call of Duty is the most popular game for XBox and PS3 right now. It's a modern warfare military style game (They also have vietnam and WWII era titles). You could get a used version of any of the previous iterations for fairly cheap.

But if I had to bet, you will probably buy a game, get frustrated trying to play it and then it will collect dust. I bought my dad a PS3 per his request mostly for Blueray DVDs, and he is a spaz when he tries to play games. Just panics and starts mashing buttons. You can get used to it just like anything else, but you've gotta get over that initial hump where you suck and get frustrated.

It came with one game, Forza2. It's a racing game. But you're right, if I buy a game I probably won't use it bacause it requires to much sitting in the same spot for to long.

I could save myself some money and just use it for what I fot it for. Thanks for the information.

threefolddead
01-11-2012, 08:48 PM
BluesBrewsAnBBQ fav games are MW3 and NHL on xbox

Thnikkaman
01-11-2012, 08:59 PM
BluesBrewsAnBBQ fav games are MW3 and NHL

XBox or PS3?

threefolddead
01-11-2012, 10:24 PM
Xbox

Benetto
01-12-2012, 03:04 PM
Tinker...Im still waiting for a MW3 invite from you..:coffee:

Or at least a message saying WHAT UP...Netflix boi....

MileHighCrew
01-12-2012, 06:30 PM
xbox didn't like my gamer tag anymore so I'm now TheMileHighCrew on there. Keeping it simple

Dapper Dan
01-13-2012, 12:45 AM
It came with one game, Forza2. It's a racing game. But you're right, if I buy a game I probably won't use it bacause it requires to much sitting in the same spot for to long.

I could save myself some money and just use it for what I fot it for. Thanks for the information.

If you enjoy Forza2 at all then I suggest getting Forza3. I haven't played one or two, but when I played three I became addicted. Forza3 was the reason I bought a 360, since they don't make it for PS. I bought Forza4 which came out recently. It's not a big improvement. Just a few added stuff here and there. Since four is out, I figure three will be a little cheaper.

Other than that, I think Black Ops is a good casual game. You can play through the campaign, which I enjoyed. There's also the zombies.

I don't play many games online really. I just use online for the updates and for add-ons.

FriedTaters23

ShooterJM
01-13-2012, 10:42 AM
Xbox360 - ShooterJD2M

skins_fan82
01-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Super gamer nerd here.

I have a headset, and I'm the ultimate FPS tryhard. We play them all. Battlefield 3, MW3 (and all other COD games), killzone 3, Uncharted 3, Fallout (both of 'em). Hell, we even played Homefront LOL.

I have a headset and all I do is win. I play with a HUGE, ENORMOUS group of friends from the Redskins forum. So if you link up with me, you'll usually get to play with an entire team/party of friends. no randoms on your squad. :)

ShooterJM
01-13-2012, 11:56 AM
Hey, hey, hey. Homefront was fun.

skins_fan82
01-13-2012, 12:23 PM
Hey, hey, hey. Homefront was fun.

Dude, we LOVED Homefront, even though most of othe world didn't. I was active on the forums and we had a lot of hours online.

Too bad the PS3 version was jacked. Stats NEVER were fixed, so i had no idea of what kinda numbers I had.

But driving the LAV was a blast and the Cluster Bombs were fun. :)

Thnikkaman
01-13-2012, 02:00 PM
Tinker...Im still waiting for a MW3 invite from you..:coffee:

Or at least a message saying WHAT UP...Netflix boi....

When I've been on, I've been playing Skyrim. My wife is always on Netflix under my user. I need to get my ass in gear and pick up a copy. My trigga finger is getting itchy.

skins_fan82
01-13-2012, 03:21 PM
I'm the ULTIMATE call of duty fanboy, and i absolutely HATED battlefield 2...

But...

Battlefield 3 > Modern Warfare 3. hands down. it's not even close.

MileHighCrew
01-13-2012, 03:22 PM
I agree with skin-fan BF3 has changed online gaming it is so awesome. Right now though all I'm playing if NHL12, super fun online

Pudge
06-27-2012, 12:57 AM
I just set up an xbox live account my username is dudeitsnotfree my favorite game is Madden but right now I'm being a noob on battle field three

Pudge
07-22-2012, 06:47 AM
Does anybody still play xbox live

DenBronx
02-11-2013, 03:52 PM
My updated gamertag is o ST0LEN o

The 0 in middle of ST0LEN is a zero. You have to tell me you are from Broncosforums otherwise I wont know who you are and it will just get deleted. I have to remove 2-3 people a day sometimes to make room...

You must play COD though.

CrazyHorse
06-29-2013, 04:09 AM
Anyone here have Steam? I could always use more Steam friends. My ID is p0k3m0nmaster.

Freyaka
11-25-2016, 10:44 PM
I have mainly thus far played on PS4, but I'm getting an Xbox One in two weeks on payday.

PSN Freyaka
Xbox Freyaka
Steam...you guessed it Freyaka

I'm also on Uplay and Origin under Freyaka as well.