PDA

View Full Version : Broncos place Andre Hall and Michael Pittman on I/R!

TheSportsGuru
11-03-2008, 04:44 PM
Tough news....

http://www.milehighreport.com/2008/11/3/653001/broncos-place-andre-hall-a

NightTrainLayne
11-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Pittman! :confused:

BroncoJoe
11-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Dropping like flies. I'm starting to think we just might go 6-10.

Or worse.

Slick
11-03-2008, 04:48 PM
Wow...the good news just keeps rolling in.

Rick
11-03-2008, 04:49 PM
Sad for Pittman as he was starting to break out for us(except this last game).

Both players won't be back next year I suspect. Hall because of fumbleitis and Pittman cause of the injury added to his age.

Time for Torain, good or bad. It will be his job to lose I think.

Medford Bronco
11-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Hall is no big deal as he has butterfingers this year

Pittman. damn he has shown some good flashes.

this has been a bad month or so of injury and bad play.

Well for all the Torain fans, here is his big chance to shine.

MOtorboat
11-03-2008, 04:59 PM
Wow.

That's all I've got right now.

Medford Bronco
11-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Is Quentin Griffin availble :lol: :scared: :(

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Is Quentin Griffin availble :lol: :scared: :(

No, but I hear Tatum Bell is.

Medford Bronco
11-03-2008, 05:10 PM
No, but I hear Tatum Bell is.

I hope he does not steal Pittmans suitcase if he gets cut on the way out :lol:

Peerless
11-03-2008, 05:12 PM
When it rains, if ******* pours.

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 05:16 PM
I think the Ravens released Mike Anderson...and I think the Texans released Ron Dayne.

Who's that guy from Philly that was just released that Boss was so high on?

Either way, Torain and Young in the backfield are not going to cut it for 8 more games. We will NEED to pick someone up for depth.

underrated29
11-03-2008, 05:17 PM
torain
hillis
young

Thats how i see it, and larsen at FB.

OK- i will get flamed for it, but i loved the guy here in our system..

BRING BACK DAYNE!

i am sure he wont play, but we need depth NOW!!!

JKcatch724
11-03-2008, 05:19 PM
Alright I'll say it.

Get NFL Network on the phone.

Medford Bronco
11-03-2008, 05:19 PM
I would take Mike Anderson. He does know the system and should not fumble like Hall did.

topscribe
11-03-2008, 05:20 PM
Thanks for the news, Guru, and for the great analyses over there. :beer:

-----

JKcatch724
jesus I never thought I'd miss Selvin this much. Come back! 2000 is still in your sights!

Medford Bronco
Thanks for the news, Guru, and for the great analyses over there. :beer:

-----

and sarcasm to get us to laugh:lol:

sorry top it has been a tough month or so for our beloved broncos.

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 05:24 PM
I know Clady is having a great rookie season and looks to be a perennial all-pro, but those of us that wanted a premier back are not looking so stupid now, eh?

Rick
11-03-2008, 05:24 PM
Of the guys listed I would take MA in a heart beat for the depth.

He is getting old but one thing he had always been for us was consistent.

Gamechanger
11-03-2008, 05:29 PM
damn

theres always Kenton Keith

topscribe
11-03-2008, 05:30 PM
I know Clady is having a great rookie season and looks to be a perennial all-pro, but those of us that wanted a premier back are not looking so stupid now, eh?

You mean instead of Jay?

Well, you didn't look stupid before, but I still would not draft any differently.

-----

Den21vsBal19
11-03-2008, 05:34 PM
There was an article the other day about how Lichtenstieger's being lining up as a FB on short yardage, and whether he was badgering the coaches for some carries..................I guess he might just get some now :eek:

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 05:34 PM
You mean instead of Jay?

Well, you didn't look stupid before, but I still would not draft any differently.

-----

No, instead of Royal or Clady

Javon Ringer in the second round next year. Book it.

topscribe
11-03-2008, 05:48 PM
No, instead of Royal or Clady

Javon Ringer in the second round next year. Book it.

Instead of Royal or Clady?? :tsk:

Two beasts.

As I said, I still would not draft any differently.

-----

Requiem / The Dagda
11-03-2008, 05:53 PM
Let's hope that Torain can be the guy and split carries with Young. I also see Peyton Hillis getting a call down the road as well. Games like yesterday will give him that opportunity. I believe G said he thought he'd get action there?

Nice call mang.

Peerless
11-03-2008, 05:54 PM

Well, I wouldn't call you stupid.... but :laugh:

We would still be better off with Ryan Clady....

Rick
11-03-2008, 05:55 PM
Clady has not only been a stud rookie OLineman but probably one of the better lineman in the NFL right now, not bummed about that pick.

And Eddie is on pace for over 90 catches this year. Prob won't hit that but never know..

Don't regret that one either.

Hopefully Torain steps up and we won't have to go RB next year. We need to go all defence, every round.

Hobe
11-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Man this is a tough year! Pittman was looking good. :tsk:

I'd rather see Hillis settle in a fullback. If they are going to pick up a back get Anderson. I still have an Anderson jersey somewhere.:five:

RunYouOver
11-03-2008, 06:03 PM
That's REALLY going to hurt this offense...we've got to find a running back now or we'll be passing all game and Cutler will keep throwing INTs.

underrated29
11-03-2008, 06:28 PM
FA that come to mind off hand:

mike anderson
ron dayne
mike bell
tony hunt
wali lundy
tatum bellman
musa smith
najah davenport??or did he resign somewhere?

Broncolingus
11-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Hall = bye-bye

This should be a surprise to nobody...

Buff
11-03-2008, 06:33 PM
As I said in the DJ Williams thread, it's just about time to get the '09 Draft forum fired up.

ChampWJ
11-03-2008, 06:34 PM
Mike Anderson is suspended for 1 year if he gets back in the league.

http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15947

DenBronx
11-03-2008, 07:04 PM
i dont see what all the fuss is about. this is torains time to shine. he will get the bulk of the carries so we will really be able to see what this kids got for the remainder of the year. if he isnt cutting it then we can look to draft a rb in the first day or make a move during the offseason for a free agent. this is actually good news.

NorthernLights
11-03-2008, 07:10 PM
i dont see what all the fuss is about. this is torains time to shine. he will get the bulk of the carries so we will really be able to see what this kids got for the remainder of the year. if he isnt cutting it then we can look to draft a rb in the first day or make a move during the offseason for a free agent. this is actually good news.

Did you guys see the size of the brace on his elbow? I sure hope the young man is fully recovered before they try and run him out there 20+ times a game. Hard luck on Pittman, he did look good.

MOtorboat
11-03-2008, 07:12 PM
Did you guys see the size of the brace on his elbow? I sure hope the young man is fully recovered before they try and run him out there 20+ times a game. Hard luck on Pittman, he did look good.

Yeah...that is a very good point. We might really have to sign Tatum Bell. :tsk:

broncohead
11-03-2008, 07:26 PM
Tatum Bell did good as a change of pace back for us. He can take on a simular role if Torrain can handle 15-20 carries a game.

turftoad
11-03-2008, 07:27 PM
FA that come to mind off hand:

mike anderson
ron dayne
mike bell
tony hunt
wali lundy
tatum bellman
musa smith
najah davenport??or did he resign somewhere?

If we sign anyone on this list, I think it's Mike Bell. He's beren through camp this year.

56crash
11-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Hall is no big deal as he has butterfingers this year

Pittman. damn he has shown some good flashes.

this has been a bad month or so of injury and bad play.

Well for all the Torain fans, here is his big chance to shine.

Why you down on Hall his wrist is why he has been dropping Footballs god people are so nasty with players . the wrist was the reason for the fumble game a couple weeks back come on guys the guys should of been the starter before the start of season he was running really hard for the team before he got hurt ... man I hope your boss is more carring than you are...:confused:

56crash
11-03-2008, 07:31 PM
mike anderson he was alot help with young RBs

Is Ruben Droughs with the giants still ?

LoyalSoldier
11-03-2008, 07:34 PM

With that disaster of an O-Line we had last season?

NameUsedBefore
11-03-2008, 07:37 PM
Mike Anderson retired and also got busted with marijuana again so he's unavailable.

Time to rotate Darrel Hackney to RB.

claymore
11-03-2008, 07:38 PM
Par for the course.

LoyalSoldier
11-03-2008, 07:41 PM
And BTW people Hall has only lost two fumbles his whole career. Guess when? At NE!

So for crying out loud it was his first on only "butter fingers" game of his entire career. Why do you guys ditch players so quickly? It makes me sick.

WARHORSE
11-03-2008, 07:47 PM

Dont even try it. Clady is by far the best thing that could have come out of that draft for us, and next to Ryan, could be in hind sight the overall number one in the draft.

.........but yes, we are going to need a back................:coffee:slurp.

56crash
11-03-2008, 07:48 PM
Tatum Bell did good as a change of pace back for us. He can take on a simular role if Torrain can handle 15-20 carries a game.

yep you guys talk about a player that was playing hurt( Hall wrist was his problem for some time that is why pitman got the carries he did )then talk up Bell the real butter fingers ... wow

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 07:52 PM
With that disaster of an O-Line we had last season?

Thats not what I meant....I meant that for all the people that said we didnt need a running back because the position was already solid.

Not looking so solid now, is it?

56crash
11-03-2008, 07:52 PM
And BTW people Hall has only lost two fumbles his whole career. Guess when? At NE!

So for crying out loud it was his first on only "butter fingers" game of his entire career. Why do you guys ditch players so quickly? It makes me sick.

the reason he was not playing in NE Was his wrist he was trying to play though pain when he came in the game and fumbled in the first place so yes you are right .

WARHORSE
11-03-2008, 07:53 PM
No thanks to Tater comin in. Dont need a ....Bell...........Hop.........pardon the pun.

LoyalSoldier
Thats not what I meant....I meant that for all the people that said we didnt need a running back because the position was already solid.

Largely because of injuries. If we drafted a RB in the early round and he got injured we would be in the exact same spot.

WARHORSE

Um....yeah.........good call...........I guess INJURIES will do that to ya, huh?

;)

56crash
11-03-2008, 07:54 PM

sO IF WE DRAFT A # 1 rb IN THE DRAFT HE CANNOT GET HURT WOWOWOWWOWWWOWWOWOWOWWOW:confused:

Lonestar
11-03-2008, 07:55 PM
look folks Hillis was on track as a razorback stud buffalo RB, till they brought mcfadden and the other kid and he was so good they used him as a FB..

He has great hands does not fumble to the best of my knowledge.. Would rather see him as FB but if it takes the rest of the year at RB just makes him a better blocking back next year.. gets him on the field and God only knows he jsut might become another huge RB in DEN..

NO to tater, maybe to Mike Bell.. Beyond that IMO the cupboard is pretty bare..

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 07:55 PM
Dont even try it. Clady is by far the best thing that could have come out of that draft for us, and next to Ryan, could be in hind sight the overall number one in the draft.

.........but yes, we are going to need a back................:coffee:slurp.

Try what?

I think you all misunderstood me.

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 07:58 PM
Um....yeah.........good call...........I guess INJURIES will do that to ya, huh?

;)

I think we all knew that Young and Hall wouldnt make it through the season.

Did anyone expect Pittman to even make the roster...much less be the only option he have (had)?

Now all we have is an injury prone rookie who has 3 carries for 1 yard, and an injury prone UDFA who is still not 100%.

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 08:00 PM
sO IF WE DRAFT A # 1 rb IN THE DRAFT HE CANNOT GET HURT WOWOWOWWOWWWOWWOWOWOWWOW:confused:

Any player can get hurt at any time...what does that have to do with our RB group consisting of 2 UDFA, one 30+ year old, and one 5th round injury prone rookie??

We haven't had a consistant rushing attack since Portis

dogfish
11-03-2008, 08:00 PM
FFS!! we couldn't catch a break if we had jerry rice hands. . . :tsk:

Instead of Royal or Clady?? :tsk:

Two beasts.

As I said, I still would not draft any differently.

-----

i love eddie royal, but you can't deny that matt forte would look real good in orange and blue as well. . . that kid would be a monster here, he's a character guy just like eddie, and a complete, every down back . . . oh well, doesn't matter-- the draft's long done, and i'm happy that royal has worked out so well. . . i really DO hope that if torain proves to be anything less than an utter beast, shenanigans finally gives up trying to find the next TD late in the draft, and bites the bullet and spends the high pick necessary to bring another legitimate young back to denver-- this offense could really use one. . . maybe he needs to remember that some of these guys slip to the late rounds not because they lack talent, but because they've never been able to stay healthy. . . like selvin young, for instance. . . i undrestand that we had more needs than we were able to fill in one year, but i hope that he re-evaluates his priority on RBs going forward. . .

If we sign anyone on this list, I think it's Mike Bell. He's beren through camp this year.

:frusty:

nevcraw
11-03-2008, 08:05 PM
look folks Hillis was on track as a razorback stud buffalo RB, till they brought mcfadden and the other kid and he was so good they used him as a FB..

He has great hands does not fumble to the best of my knowledge.. Would rather see him as FB but if it takes the rest of the year at RB just makes him a better blocking back next year.. gets him on the field and God only knows he jsut might become another huge RB in DEN..

NO to tater, maybe to Mike Bell.. Beyond that IMO the cupboard is pretty bare..

Here's to hoping the coaches agree..

If they bring Mike Bell bell back his contract must stipulate no more shoulder shimmies ever....

Tned
11-03-2008, 08:49 PM
I've been out of touch all day, until now. Just checked in on my mobile phone, but didn't see this news until now.

Wow.

I sure hope Torain is ready for prime time. Hillis started out as a RB before Jones and McFadden came along. I a lot of Razorback fans were very dissapointed when he was changed from an RB into a kick returner, but obviously with Jones and McFadden's success it was the right more.

Anyway, depending on Young's success, Hillis should be able to carry some fo the load.

ChairmanBron
11-03-2008, 09:26 PM
I feel bad for Pitt:sad: ... he just couldn't get it going.:sad:

From Rockymountainnews.com (http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/nov/02/broncos-status-still-mia/)

"Very disappointed, very upset," Pittman said. "Maybe I should have sat out this game. That's just tough right now, very frustrated. I'm not used to being hurt."

"I tried to stay in as long as I could, just kept getting worse, kept getting stingers left and right . . . ," Pittman said. "I couldn't take it no more, couldn't tolerate the pain anymore. I just felt like I let a lot of people down today."

haroldthebarrel
11-03-2008, 09:28 PM
who did they bring up to the active roster?

nj10
11-03-2008, 09:32 PM
I like the idea of bringing Mike Anderson back...And I'd like to try Hillis in short yardage situations.

Broncolingus
11-03-2008, 09:44 PM
What's wrong with Pittman?

Concussions?

SmilinAssasSin27
11-03-2008, 09:53 PM
Well...at least we'll know for sure how badly we'll need to draft a RB. Torain will get his chance.

At this point, I'll be shocked if we win more than 2 more games.

BeefStew25
11-03-2008, 09:55 PM
Well...at least we'll know for sure how badly we'll need to draft a RB. Torain will get his chance.

At this point, I'll be shocked if we win more than 2 more games.

1) I don't like Torain. He played at Arizona State, and isn't used to cold weather.

2) If we lose the Cleveland game I am going to field dress myself in my bath tub.

SmilinAssasSin27
11-03-2008, 09:56 PM
we will get destroyed by Cleveland.

BeefStew25
11-03-2008, 10:01 PM

Oh, I am not even going to watch it. I am a Redskin fan now. And Youngstown State.

broncohead
11-03-2008, 10:15 PM
1) I don't like Torain. He played at Arizona State, and isn't used to cold weather.

2) If we lose the Cleveland game I am going to field dress myself in my bath tub.

I played in THE coldest state and let me tell you nobody gets used to it. It's how you deal with it

SmilinAssasSin27
11-03-2008, 10:17 PM
Oh, I am not even going to watch it. I am a Redskin fan now. And Youngstown State.

Go Penguins!

red98
11-03-2008, 10:23 PM
who did they bring up to the active roster?

Hackney, the backup QB, on Saturday.

Tned
11-03-2008, 10:25 PM

Maybe, but they haven't exactly been tearing it up either.

slim
11-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Ryan Torain :salute:

SmilinAssasSin27
11-03-2008, 10:28 PM
Maybe, but they haven't exactly been tearing it up either.

But they've at least showed promise...which is more than we have lately. We lost to Miami AT HOME and the chickin Chiefs.

Tned
11-03-2008, 10:32 PM
But they've at least showed promise...which is more than we have lately. We lost to Miami AT HOME and the frickin Chiefs.

And if Cutler can get even 'close' to back on track, then things will start moving in the right direction again. Plain and simple, he has been horrid. Even on the rare occaissions where the defense has stepped up, like yesterday, he has killed any chance of winning.

However, he's a good QB, going through a rough stretch, which comes with youth. He will snap out of it, and then the offense will get moving again.

Now, in order to help him, we need to get some semblance of a running game going, which so far hasn't happened, so it isn't all him, but with the time he has had in the pocket (without the threat of the run), there is no excuses for the picks, and the severely off target throws of the last four or five games.

SmilinAssasSin27
11-03-2008, 10:38 PM
Cleveland is a nightmare for our D. The only chance we have is Braylon dropping Quinn's passes instead of Anderson's. We have no RBs left. Our star QB has been awful and Clev has offensive weapons and a uber-legit returnman. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we're screwed.

This is the first game in 5 years that I have missed when Denver is within 200 miles of me.

BeefStew25
11-03-2008, 10:44 PM
This is the first game in 5 years that I have missed when Denver is within 200 miles of me.

I always suspected you were on the bandwagon.

SmilinAssasSin27
11-03-2008, 10:51 PM
I always suspected you were on the bandwagon.

Cuz we've been so great up to this point...

Tned
11-03-2008, 11:36 PM
Cleveland is a nightmare for our D. The only chance we have is Braylon dropping Quinn's passes instead of Anderson's. We have no RBs left. Our star QB has been awful and Clev has offensive weapons and a uber-legit returnman. I hope I'm wrong, but I think we're screwed.

Yea, Cleveland has been so impressive in compiling their 3-5 record that they just benched their QB.

BeefStew25
11-03-2008, 11:41 PM
Yea, Cleveland has been so impressive in compiling their 3-5 record that they just benched their QB.

Oh lord, thank you Tned. A piece of sky almost killed me.

SmilinAssasSin27
11-03-2008, 11:53 PM
Who is going to cover Edwards? The soldier? Who is gonna stop Jamal Lewis? What about Cribbs? Even if our O gets back on track, our D is awful.

56crash
11-04-2008, 12:10 AM
Any player can get hurt at any time...what does that have to do with our RB group consisting of 2 UDFA, one 30+ year old, and one 5th round injury prone rookie??

We haven't had a consistant rushing attack since Portis

Yeah you are right #1 draft pick RB's never get hurt ....opps the Steelers were down to one RB last week ... yeah the raiders are in great shape also opps theycan't keep there #1 draft pick healthy . Well at least you got the cowboys #1 pick to fall back on ...oh crap I forgot he is nursing his ouies....:lol:

sneakers
11-04-2008, 12:20 AM
Ron daaaaaaaaaayne!!!!!!!!

NameUsedBefore
11-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Our only hope is to sack Quinn into oblivion.

Tned
11-04-2008, 12:21 AM
Who is going to cover Edwards? The soldier? Who is gonna stop Jamal Lewis? What about Cribbs? Even if our O gets back on track, our D is awful.

If our O gets back on track (that sounds kind of strange, glad this isn't a lounge thread), which means Cutler getting the accuracy back he had to start the season -- being willing to take the short passes, then we can hang with Cleveland's offense.

Yes, we are banged up on defense, but if we score 25-30 points we are in the game.

I know that expecting the worse has become a Broncos' tradition in recent years, but lets look at the flip side.

Cleveland is 3-5
They just benched their QB
The new starter has thrown 8 NFL passes and couldn't win the job in training camp
Cleveland is 26th in passing yards (Broncos 4th)
27th in rushing yards (Broncos 19th)
28th in total offense (Broncos 3rd)
Cleveland 25th in total defense (Broncos 29th)
28th in rushing defense (Broncos 26th)
13th in passing defense (Broncos 27th)

Like Denver, Cleveland's defense sucks. They have a better pass defense than us, but that's it.

However, no coincidence they are switching QBs, because their offense has stunk. Our offense, even with five straight bad games, has been far more productive.

Yes, it is possible that Quinn will come out like a pro-bowler, and it is possible that the Broncos coming off a loss and on a short week, reeling from injuries will loose a fourth straight.

However, if you are going to focus on how crappy Denver is, at least give equal time to how crappy Cleveland is.

sneakers
11-04-2008, 12:23 AM
Our only hope is to sack Quinn into oblivion.

Oh Oblivion, you are starting to get me thinking about Fallout 3 again NUB.

SmilinAssasSin27
11-04-2008, 12:35 AM
But they've at least showed promise...which is more than we have lately. We lost to Miami AT HOME and the chickin Chiefs.

why did that need edited?

NameUsedBefore
11-04-2008, 12:38 AM
Oh Oblivion, you are starting to get me thinking about Fallout 3 again NUB.

Already beat it. Now playing through it again but avoiding the main storyline.

SmilinAssasSin27
11-04-2008, 12:40 AM
Got the message JR. My bad if it's a no-no. Just sumthin I picked up on Scrubs and thought it'd be OK. I actually say it a lot for real. Keeps my language cleaner at work and around the kids. No harm. No foul.

sneakers
11-04-2008, 12:41 AM
Already beat it. Now playing through it again but avoiding the main storyline.

I haven't even touched the main story line yet.

dogfish
11-04-2008, 01:54 AM
so. . . i wonder if we're going to bring up pj pope from the practice squad, or sign a free agent? i just can't see us going forward with only one healthy RB when that guy hasn't played in over a year, even if hillis can do double duty. . . given the lack of preparation time before our next game, i'm betting that pope will be brought up tomorrow. . .

OrangeStar7
11-04-2008, 02:13 AM
I would take Mike Anderson. He does know the system and should not fumble like Hall did.

Only, isn't he 40+?? Seems like it anyway. Seriously, he just might do. I think Torrain and Young with Hillis at FB will be ok for the future; although I wouldn't even be against T. Bell, for the short-term.

dogfish
11-04-2008, 02:16 AM
Only, isn't he 40+?? Seems like it anyway. Seriously, he just might do. I think Torrain and Young with Hillis at FB will be ok for the future; although I wouldn't even be against T. Bell, for the short-term.

as champWJ mentioned, anderson is out-- the league caught him smokin' the chronic again. . . :bandit:

sneakers
11-04-2008, 02:16 AM

Wouldn't mike anderson be facing a 1 year suspention for drugs if he did unretire.

GEM
11-04-2008, 09:57 AM

Isn't Mike Anderson on vacation for smoking the reefer?

broncofaninfla
11-04-2008, 10:04 AM
Honetsly, I'm excited to See Hillis and Torain get an opportunity to step up for us. We'll miss Pittman but I can see Hillis being able to step up and assume the tough yardage role. And Torain has way more of an upside than Hall. I'm past the point of panic with the Broncos. I want to see what these younger guys are made of, now we will.

lewik
11-04-2008, 06:37 PM
7 pages or reading is too daunting of a task, so sorry if this was already asked, but why have we had such a horrible rash of injuries over the last 5 years or so? Am I the only one who thinks we might need some new trainers?

BeefStew25
11-04-2008, 07:08 PM
Isn't Anderson out a year for smoking weed?

LRtagger
11-05-2008, 10:43 AM
Isn't Anderson out a year for smoking weed?

I heard that somewhere, but cant remember where I saw it.

Tned
11-05-2008, 02:39 PM
I heard that somewhere, but cant remember where I saw it.

Here you go from Rotoworld.com:

Howard Balzer of The Sports Xchange reports that free agents Mike Anderson and Shane Olivea have both been suspended by the NFL.

Anderson's suspension spans a full year. He would be 36 if he played in 2009, so we definitely don't expect to see him again. Olivea's is only for four games and because he is young and has starting experience, he'll likely still find work. A team could sign him, keep him on the reserve/suspended list through Week 4, then drop another player and activate Olivea in-season.
Source: Profootballtalk.com (http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/06/20/anderson-olivea-suspended/)
Related: Shane Olivea (http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_relatednews.aspx?sport=NFL&id=2902)

Retired_Member_001
11-05-2008, 02:43 PM
This season is just...

LRtagger
11-05-2008, 03:29 PM
Here you go from Rotoworld.com:

I was being sarcastic because at least 5 people have said it already in the thread...I thought beef was being sarcastic too

But thanks for the link :D