PDA

View Full Version : AFC West Sucks

NorthernLights
11-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Instead of individual Chargers Suck or Chiefs Suck threads, I thought it would be a better idea to just lump them all together and state the absolute truth. The division is just plain fugly right now.

Here are some of the lowlights-

No team has a winning record.
No team is ranked higher than 26th overall defensively.
No team is ranked higher than 23rd in points allowed.
No team is ranked higher than 16th against the run.
No team is ranked higher than 18th against the pass.
No team has won a game since October 12th.

Uggghhhh.

turftoad
11-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Yep, we're in a very weak division and still can't break away from the rest. :tsk:

Davii
11-03-2008, 11:39 AM
Don't get used to it... but i'm inclinced to agree.

But you know, we lead that crappy division, so the "Charger's Suck" threads are still fair game.

claymore
11-03-2008, 11:41 AM
I know people dont like the loser talk. But every win we get from here on out pushes us back in the draft.

I dont like to lose, but even if we chanced into the playoffs, it would be a one and done deal.

We (Denver) are self destructing.

Medford Bronco
11-03-2008, 11:43 AM
Northern Lights I do agree with you

the AFC West and NFC West are both pretty putrid.

great work by the Raiders as well in their first half vs Atlanta -1 yard

and 10 net yards passing for Jemarcus Russel. :clap:

great work Oak, Den and KC for losing yesterday.

KC choked their game away, we are a turnover machine
and Oak is a pathetic excuse of a team

yeah Al, was it Lane Kiffins fault. He is probably laughing at
your suckitude right now.

BigDaddyBronco
11-03-2008, 12:10 PM
At least the Broncos, Chargers, and Chiefs have some hope of the future. The Raiders are going to be putrid for years to come thanks to Al.

KCL
11-03-2008, 12:42 PM
At least the Broncos, Chargers, and Chiefs have some hope of the future. The Raiders are going to be putrid for years to come thanks to Al.

Of course we do....we're rebuilding..didn't you know! :rolleyes: ;)

sanluis
11-03-2008, 02:30 PM
Instead of individual Chargers Suck or Chiefs Suck threads, I thought it would be a better idea to just lump them all together and state the absolute truth. The division is just plain fugly right now.

Here are some of the lowlights-

No team has a winning record.
No team is ranked higher than 26th overall defensively.
No team is ranked higher than 23rd in points allowed.
No team is ranked higher than 16th against the run.
No team is ranked higher than 18th against the pass.
No team has won a game since October 12th.

Uggghhhh.

This was the first bye week that I didn't mind sitting through. The complete lack of D in the the division is really telling in your post. I cling to the very slim hope that Riviera will turn our D around. If such a thing is even possible. :shocked:

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 02:33 PM
This was the first bye week that I didn't mind sitting through. The complete lack of D in the the division is really telling in your post. I cling to the very slim hope that Riviera will turn our D around. If such a thing is even possible. :shocked:

You guys got lucky...I wish we fired our DC during our bye week :mad:

KCL
11-03-2008, 02:41 PM
I think with our young players...our D is looking better...
well at times anyway! :tsk: :laugh:

underrated29
11-03-2008, 02:52 PM

Sht- i will take their fired DC coach in place of ours!

And i dont even know who their dc coach was. Oh yes i do, it was turner huh,? Yeah i would gladly welcome turner in right now.

sanluis
11-03-2008, 02:58 PM
Sht- i will take their fired DC coach in place of ours!

And i dont even know who their dc coach was. Oh yes i do, it was turner huh,? Yeah i would gladly welcome turner in right now.

LOL !!! that is really desperate of you rated! And our D-cord was Ted as big as a shed Cortell. Good luck hiring that slug!!!:lol:

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 03:04 PM
yea no thanks...Ted and Bob have the exact same defensive mentality.

sanluis
11-03-2008, 04:04 PM
yea no thanks...Ted and Bob have the exact same defensive mentality.

And almost the same results on the field! :shocked:

Medford Bronco
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
LOL !!! that is really desperate of you rated! And our D-cord was Ted as big as a shed Cortell. Good luck hiring that slug!!!:lol:

lol that is not a slug :lol:

this is http://jezz.ca/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/sabreslogo.jpg

Broncolingus
11-03-2008, 07:00 PM
"AFC West Sucks"

...yes it does.

NorthernLights
11-24-2008, 11:53 AM
burp, err, I mean bump.

NightTrainLayne
11-24-2008, 11:54 AM
The AFC West sucks so bad, that apparently NOBODY wants to represent them in the playoffs! :D

NorthernLights
11-24-2008, 12:02 PM
The AFC West sucks so bad, that apparently NOBODY wants to represent them in the playoffs! :D

I heard this morning the NFL is seriously considering renaming the AFC West to the AFC Worst.

Day1BroncoFan
11-24-2008, 12:13 PM
If the AFC West is the worst what does that make the Broncos? We got our butts handed to us by the two teams in this division with the worst records.

Does the word inconsistent come to mind?

I'm glad we don't play the Lions.

MasterShake
11-24-2008, 12:21 PM
If the AFC West is the worst what does that make the Broncos? We got our butts handed to us by the two teams in this division with the worst records.

I know. We are the kind of team that could beat the Titans, then lose to the Lions. They are young and don't quite know their identity yet. I think the AFC West will return to glory over the next few seasons, especially if the Raiders can find some offense consistently. Chargers may have a downswing with Tomlinson slowing down, but Rivers is a good future for them.

NorthernLights
11-24-2008, 12:32 PM
I know. We are the kind of team that could beat the Titans, then lose to the Lions. They are young and don't quite know their identity yet. I think the AFC West will return to glory over the next few seasons, especially if the Raiders can find some offense consistently. Chargers may have a downswing with Tomlinson slowing down, but Rivers is a good future for them.

He has slowed much more than I would like to admit, but it's true. Letting go of both Turner and Neal has had a much bigger impact than anticipated. Maybe the Bolts can get a nice RB with a top 10 pick.

MasterShake
11-24-2008, 12:33 PM
He has slowed much more than I would like to admit, but it's true. Letting go of both Turner and Neal has had a much bigger impact than anticipated. Maybe the Bolts can get a nice RB with a top 10 pick.

It sucks, too. Like with Peyton Manning a few years ago I rooted for him to get a Super Bow win last year, if not only to beat the Patriots but also so maybe he'd calm down and take it easy on the Broncos. :D

NightTrainLayne
11-24-2008, 12:37 PM
Chicago's in first place in the NFC North with a 6-5 record. .. I don't think that they don't deserve a playoff spot. I think they'll get lit up in the playoffs, but the bottom line is that the #1 team from each division earns a spot. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

Zweems56
11-24-2008, 12:43 PM

The smartest kid with down syndrome

Northman
11-24-2008, 12:45 PM
Chicago's in first place in the NFC North with a 6-5 record. .. I don't think that they don't deserve a playoff spot. I think they'll get lit up in the playoffs, but the bottom line is that the #1 team from each division earns a spot. Nothing to be embarrassed about.

At the end of the day you are what your record says you are. Doesnt matter if the Chargers are losing in the final minute of every game. A loss is a loss no matter how it comes about. If Denver is 6-5, they are 6-5 for a reason. And they happen to be leading the division but thats football.

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 01:11 PM
This could be the first time in history a divsion winner is under 500 :lol:

I remember someone being 8-8 to win a divsion before. I think it was the Browns in 1985
I know some others have made the playoffs at 8-8 as well

Saints?
Rams?
Cowboys?

I am too busy and lazy (and busy :mad: ) to look lol

KCL
11-24-2008, 04:26 PM
The Chiefs suck....:tsk:

Our team is a first half team (at least since Thigpen took over)...the 2nd half they forget they are playing a game.

Yesterday during the game...they said the Chiefs are 2nd in the NFL in
take aways...too bad they can't convert those into points.:rolleyes:

Medford Bronco
11-24-2008, 05:58 PM
The Chiefs suck....:tsk:

Our team is a first half team (at least since Thigpen took over)...the 2nd half they forget they are playing a game.

Yesterday during the game...they said the Chiefs are 2nd in the NFL in
take aways...too bad they can't convert those into points.:rolleyes:

Cost me in my pool KCL :lol:

along with the Broncos
:tsk:

Devilspawn
11-24-2008, 10:36 PM
This could be the first time in history a divsion winner is under 500 :lol:

I remember someone being 8-8 to win a divsion before. I think it was the Browns in 1985
I know some others have made the playoffs at 8-8 as well

Saints?
Rams?
Cowboys?

I am too busy and lazy (and busy :mad: ) to look lol
It was Cleveland in 1985. They are the only ones to do it since the 16 game schedule.

Bonus question. Which 11-5 team missed the playoffs that same year? ;)

Bronco Bible
11-26-2008, 06:23 PM

I wish Ron Rivera was here............wait a minute didnt we pass on him:tsk:

Flatinum
11-26-2008, 08:04 PM
lol that is not a slug :lol:

this is http://jezz.ca/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/sabreslogo.jpg

.....the logo of a crappy hockey team.

Medford Bronco
11-26-2008, 09:14 PM
.....the logo of a crappy hockey team.

unfortnatatley the logo of a crappy hockey team now is this

http://www.highlandmint.com/ProductPics/CAROLINA_HURRICANES_LOGO.jpg

at least lately :sad: I hope they wake up soon

Devilspawn
11-26-2008, 09:40 PM
unfortnatatley the logo of a crappy hockey team now is this

http://www.highlandmint.com/ProductPics/CAROLINA_HURRICANES_LOGO.jpg

at least lately :sad: I hope they wake up soon
Is that your hockey team of choice, Med? I don't pay attention to the sport unless the Rangers make it to the finals which I THINK the last time was 1994. Oh and when the Kings switched to Silver and Black and had Gretsky.