PDA

View Full Version : Opinions from Miami fans

broncofaninfla
11-03-2008, 10:47 AM
I live in Panama City Florida and watched the Denver-Miami game at a local sports bar and of course being in Florida it was loaded with rowdy Dolphin fans. Although some fin fans were rude, most were good sports. Still it was tough to watch the offenses lack of effort and listening to the fans cheer every time Camarillo caught the ball, which seemed like almost every other play. All agreed the pass interference call was BS but also said they would take it, of course. One thing that stood out is several of them came up and said the Broncos seemed to lack heart or even a desire to win. It was interesting hearing fans who have probably only watched one Denver game this season say that. I have to agree with them. Our star players are pointing fingers and seem to have given up. The lack of passion of joy to play for Denevr is so evident even opposing fans can see it one just one game. :coffee:

GEM
11-03-2008, 10:49 AM
At least football didn't completely suck this weekend. My godson's 8th grade team won their playoff game....and showed more heart and passion than any Bronco I saw on the field yesterday.

girler
11-03-2008, 10:55 AM
Some Miami fans at the game (who sat near me, at least) were rather rude. Some were just cheering for their team I guess, but the few who were rude made a bad impression for me I guess. :tsk:

The Broncos fans had a LOT more heart than the team yesterday though. :salute: to the fans!!!

broncofaninfla
11-03-2008, 10:57 AM
At least football didn't completely suck this weekend. My godson's 8th grade team won their playoff game....and showed more heart and passion than any Bronco I saw on the field yesterday.

LOL! Congrats and high five him from a fellow football fan who loves the game! :beer:

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 11:57 AM

Amen to that.

App State beat Wofford (a conference rival and #3 ranked team in the country) 70-24. They completely obliterated them. :D

WTE
11-03-2008, 04:16 PM
Amen to that.

App State beat Wofford (a conference rival and #3 ranked team in the country) 70-24. They completely obliterated them. :D

Some say App State ran up the score.

I say there's no such thing.

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 04:21 PM
well I did feel kinda bad when they scored the final TD with just over a minute in the 4th....they could have run the clock out and won 63-24.

broncofaninfla
11-03-2008, 04:24 PM
Hopefully we don't draft any defensive players from Wofford!!

LRtagger
11-03-2008, 04:34 PM
Hopefully we don't draft any defensive players from Wofford!!

Well to be fair, Wofford did have 5 turnovers...but App did have over 600 total yards.

Rick
11-03-2008, 04:38 PM
The O has 5 TO and the D allows over 600 yards...sounds familiar.

Not sure where...

sacmar
11-03-2008, 05:02 PM
Miami giving other teams advice ??????!!! Shouldn't they find thier way out of last place before they become valuable sources of information !!

BroncoJoe
11-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Miami giving other teams advice ??????!!! Shouldn't they find thier way out of last place before they become valuable sources of information !!

I wouldn't be too cocky - they have the same record as us.

P.S. They've scored more points and allowed less scores than we have as well.

frenchfan
11-04-2008, 02:16 AM
I live in Panama City Florida and watched the Denver-Miami game at a local sports bar and of course being in Florida it was loaded with rowdy Dolphin fans. Although some fin fans were rude, most were good sports. Still it was tough to watch the offenses lack of effort and listening to the fans cheer every time Camarillo caught the ball, which seemed like almost every other play. All agreed the pass interference call was BS but also said they would take it, of course. One thing that stood out is several of them came up and said the Broncos seemed to lack heart or even a desire to win. It was interesting hearing fans who have probably only watched one Denver game this season say that. I have to agree with them. Our star players are pointing fingers and seem to have given up. The lack of passion of joy to play for Denevr is so evident even opposing fans can see it one just one game. :coffee:Yep, you're right...

We don't play heart and guts anymore...

I like Jay, but instead of talking about the strength of his arm, he'd better to take this team and step up!
He is the Broncos QB and if he wants to be compared to Elway, he should try to be the leader John was...
Man, I remember the helicopter in SB 32... The guy gave everything he had on that play... And when I saw the look in his teamates' eyes, I knew it would be hard to beat us then.

Same about our D... May be we played a better game (I don't blame D for that loss), but we lack this killing instinct and the will to hit that makes a D IMO.

It's time to wake up now !