PDA

View Full Version : Q&A with Ron Milus

Denver Native (Carol)
06-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Secondary Coach Ron Milus discusses rejoining the Broncos, his desire for an aggressive defensive back group that is fundamentally sound and more in a Q&A with DenverBroncos.com.

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. -- Secondary Coach Ron Milus began his NFL coaching career with the Broncos in 2000 before going on to coach the secondary with three more franchises. Now, entering his 12th season coaching in the league, Milus is back in Denver ready to make sure the defensive backs are a strength of the team.

Before the coaches headed on a short vacation, Milus sat down with DenverBroncos.com for a Q&A session.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-and-blogs/article-1/QA-with-Ron-Milus/8199840e-596c-4516-aed5-b19e0e734c2c

MOtorboat
06-14-2011, 03:13 PM
Read this earlier. Pretty vanilla. They want to get turnovers. Cool that he agreed to do it though, I know NFL reporting sites are just grasping at anything until this damn lockout is over.

Edit: LOL, I read it from my twitter on my phone, didn't realize it was the team site. No wonder the questions were softballs.